Rene Powers - Free Range Sovrun

scirreeve

Re: Rene Powers - Free Range Sovrun

Post by scirreeve » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:35 pm

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:43 am
Screengrab. Always screengrab.
My bad - it was a cornucopia of sovcit nuttiness. Sad that it went away. Don't know why Billie deleted it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:59 pm

Birfer dude William says OVER a dozen (looks like 16 including the baby and excluding the photographer) folks showed up for the protest about Billie's case. There was something about a protest at some attorney office the other day. I didn't pay attention but guess that is what he is bloviating about.
William J. Wagener
Follow · Yesterday ·

Over a dozen people showed up in San Diego, Ca
protesting FRAUDulent Documents used in court to
steal their homes. END LEGALIZED Bribery. Billie Rene Powers, merely showed up on the public Side Walk outside the foreclosure mill, i.e. McCarthy - H. and a half dozen "workers" producing documents said by a whistle blower to be hodge podge of FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTS created [think MERS ] to "appear" to be in proper form. Video coming soon.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:55 am

Wagener is a professional grifter/right wing & men's rights advocate. He follows the gravy trains. Whatever cause looks to attract idiots willing to donate bux to the cause, you'll find Wagener.

I first became acquainted with him during my research in serial pedophile Michael Jackson. Wagener joined the f'loons (fucking lunatic MJ fans) in their cause to proclaim their godlet "innocent!" and to charge the prosecuting attorney with malicious prosecution, send money. During the course of my research I learned he's another Wisconsin ne-er do well drifter grifter with a legal history, including domestic abuse issues.

It's like there's a RWNJ cookie cutter out there making all these anti-social abusive guys who make a living spewing bullshit and grifting the marks.
I've heard this bull before.

boots

Post by boots » Wed May 01, 2019 12:15 am

What gets me about Wagener is he claims to have attended law school for a year (or perhaps less) and worked in a law firm. Now, I can understand doing that and finding it unfulfilling and getting out. What I can't understand is how anyone bright enough to get into law school, who spent more than 15 minutes at a law school (even to use the drinking fountain) can fall for every pseudolegal kook in southern (and not so southern) California and promote such utter nonsense.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed May 01, 2019 12:45 am

He is nutz - throwback video with him and Gas Man, Elaine, and Vince trying to free Fudd or something. Might belong in the Bundy thread but whatever.
► Show Spoiler

boots

Post by boots » Thu May 02, 2019 3:45 am

Here he is, giving Russian propagandists new film ideas...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ybxx43 ... ture=share

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun May 12, 2019 12:32 am

FFS - Billie linking to some old Dost podcast about pretend Sharia law.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

boots

Post by boots » Sun May 12, 2019 1:45 am

:nooo: Her stuff is getting so crazy I can't even try to read it anymore.

boots

Post by boots » Sat May 25, 2019 10:23 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:42 am
scirreeve wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:34 am
Billie says she didn't pay her mortgage cuz of cell towers (or something). IDK who this other nut is (in the spoiler).
The cell tower on our property is central to all the reasons our land home and lives have been interrupted by bankers Fraud claims. The county is helping them upgrade it to 5 g while steven Dailey et al are not maintaining our property.
#EndIllegalForeclosure
#AbolishTheBankers
► Show Spoiler
Wow. Lots of English words in something like sentences but no meaning. I take it she doesn't use Wifi, mobile phones, IR remotes or sensors, Bluetooth, microwaves, radio, TV, listen to sounds or use light.
These people are either dupes or involved in disinfo willingly.

About Russian media (RTTV) spreading disinfo / paranoia in America about 5g phones while Russian government is promoting the same technology in Russia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/12/scie ... EVdqzn9YDw

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat May 25, 2019 11:52 pm

WTF is this?

boots

Post by boots » Sun May 26, 2019 12:57 am

derp derp look my reproductive organs functioned and I haz home movies, therefore I don't need to pay my mortgage! Derp derp derp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:39 am

Billies's buddy Faith is on a roll. Says "forwarded" so don't know and don't care if she wrote it. Sounds like crap she would write though.
Faith Brashear
7 hrs ·
Forwarded. Yes you are correct. Whenever you irrevocably transfer into TRUST, you fall into a government form of accounting. The Form to which is used for the Deed of Trust, is issued upon an IRS form. (Bottom right) The Courts operate as agents for the IRS (Rule 81 (f) whom are in defalcations under Rev Tax Code 23301 for violation of tax exempt SPV special Purpose vehicles). The Election of Action DOT on the state IRS FORM then is processed upon a S-3 form for securitzation to which is issued an OMB number. The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) serves the President of the United States in overseeing the implementation of his vision across the Executive Branch. Specifically, OMB’s mission is to assist the President in meeting his policy, budget, management and regulatory objectives and to fulfill the agency’s statutory responsibilities. This is turn is presented for the "future value" of the collateral (you) in exchange for Certificates as divestiture. The TUMERS or Trademark Underwritten Mortgage Electronic Registration System bypassed the secondary market and went directly into the collatorilization process. Meaning they used your signature to lend you, your own credit and used 1/3 of what they borrowed from you to pay off the purchase contract. So there never was a mortgage. Further under the "presumption of a mortgage" (which was really an elaborate commercial purchase and sale lease back) the Government OMB allowed for wash our provisions to which zero'd out what these "alleged mortgages" were. Under 26 1.1091 wash sale, you cannot foreclose on a zero'd out mortgage. So these industry idiots decided to use the REMIC SPV ((The Real Estate Mortgage Investment Conduits created under a Master pass through trust to which your NAME your ADDRESS and your LEASE BACK repayment to the investors they exchanged to zero out their "borrowed loans" were placed into seperate a Special (tax exempt) Purpose Vehicles.)) to have the POOLED LOAN (YOUR CREDIT aka you) REMIC to act the holder in due course. This REMIC is set up to take abandoned property to which you abandoned into TRUST upon irrevocable transfer upon that Government election of action. You became Government abandoned property to which they used you swap out your "non performing asset" "Your leaseback" for a performing asset someone else's "leaseback". under the use of your home to which there was ... no mortgage. And because this is a State owned property as per that IRS FORM designation upon that Deed of Trust Government Election of Action, the courts aided and abeted in the swap out of a Government owned property.
Title 12 is codified in the National Currency or National Bank Act of March 3, 1864 Under Title 12, Section 24, Paragraph 7. It tells you quite clearly, that banks can only loan money, not credit otherwise it goes beyond the powers of National Banking Association.
You are an interested party as you held the right of use of the property Uniform Commercial Code › U.C.C. - ARTICLE 2A - LEASES (2002) › PART 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS. › § 2A-103. DEFINITIONS AND INDEX OF DEFINITIONS. A-103. DEFINITIONS AND INDEX OF DEFINITIONS.
(1) In this Article unless the context otherwise requires:
(a) "Buyer in ordinary course of business" means a person who in good faith and without knowledge that the sale to him [or her] is in violation of the ownership rights or security interest or leasehold interest of a third party in the goods, buys in ordinary course from a person in the business of selling goods of that kind but does not include a pawnbroker. "Buying" may be for cash or by exchange of other property or on secured or unsecured credit and includes receiving goods or documents of title under a pre-existing contract for sale but does not include a transfer in bulk or as security for or in total or partial satisfaction of a money debt. (b) "Cancellation" occurs when either party puts an end to the lease contract for default by the other party.
The debt owed was from your undisclosed partner who used YOU (as a WE THE PEOPLE MEMBER BANK AGAINST THE PUBLIC TRUST) using you (a living breathing person held to the TRUST) as collateral for a debt to which they borrowed against YOU. Because you did not offset the debt, the Government settled on YOUR behalf through debt relief to which created more debts, ((because you abandoned you TRUST in the Government (frikken literal understatement of value)).
You as the beneficiary of the "Governments TRUST" never received practicable notice to which somehow the Government was used to enact what equates to non-judicial methods under the ruse of judicial and non judicial foreclosures, using IRS FORMS, this now becomes inverse condemnations (for the government use in 1031 exchange for non-performing to performing assets), Meaning that you as an agent of the government (as you were bestowed this responsibility as a WE THE PEOPLE MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC'S TRUST LENDING "CREDIT" SCHEME 1933 bk HJR, you need to notify the courts and the government that you are alive after being presumed dead.
U.S. Code Title 18. CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE Part I. CRIMES Chapter 46. FORFEITURE Section 983. General rules for civil forfeiture proceedings
(a) Notice; Claim; Complaint.—
(1)
(F) If the Government does not send notice of a seizure of property in accordance with subparagraph (A) to the person from whom the property was seized, and no extension of time is granted, the Government shall return the property to that person without prejudice to the right of the Government to commence a forfeiture proceeding at a later time. The Government shall not be required to return contraband or other property that the person from whom the property was seized may not legally possess.
Means also that those 1099 A and 1099 C are what is due to you, and because you fell into legal abuse syndrome (Now under Title 42 12201 and 12202 - states are not immune under the 11th Amendment) you are owed Treble damage and your dispossessed home back. Regardless, if you were victimized in this pre meditated "mortgage" crisis, (cause they siezed you ab intio and irrevocably transferred you into a partnership TRUST with the intent to defraud and steal your home) you are an interested party and you are missing in these exhibits, so get in there...
Fill out what you feel will make you whole. All you need put is Fraud in inception Tax Evasion Those 1099's are owed to you and because legal abuse syndrome was expanded under the ADA you are now owed trebel damages PLUS your home back or its equivalent clear of title.
Below are examples only find these forms yourself and fill them out and get them in. You may also want to fill out the IRS form for ID theft and report this theft to the Federal Trade Commission because it is against the law to use someone else's social security number to which is upon those 1099's.
► Show Spoiler

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:06 am

TMW; NR
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

boots

Post by boots » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:09 am

Nut job Faith B lost her "Federal Court of Claims" appeal, which somehow allegedly (in her mind) has something to do with Ms. Powers foreclosure case, even though that is a different case, and Faith claims no interest in that property, and Powers is not a party to Faith's case. But then again, why should that matter when every lunatic with an internet connection can suspend disbelief and try to understand this goodness (sorry about the size, but don't know how to control that). She's got lots of wackiness here folks, started rambling about military tribunals before I turned it off. In their world, it doesn't have to make sense, which is sorta good, because it sure doesn't:

boots

Post by boots » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:18 am

Powers predictably moaning about how Maxine Waters, after mistakenly listening to her tale of woe, supposed "promised" her something:
Billie wrote: i will walk over broken glass for my family and for our country to end the Financial Crimes Against Humanity.
"i've got your back"...but shouldn't our public servants have "our" backs? :snippity: :snippity:
"Where's Waters?" it is like we are living a where's Waldo journey in real time waiting on Waters to come forth and do as she promised me, via a live call in April...(for that matter, where is any public servant who has made us promises?)
i have paid a huge price for being a whistle blower against the financial criminals aka: bankers/attorneys/title&escrow/insurance agents et al. These crimes are of the largest ponzi scheme against our world. Congressman McFadden is my hero, do you know who he is? Well, Congresswoman Waters is the head of the US Financial Services Committee and she had zero clue who he is and folks, GET TO KNOW HIM!
go to my academia page, our website and get educated. i don't care how much you think you know, what degrees you hold or what your elite status might appear to be, if you don't know how banking really works you are just plain illiterate. And, for any of you reading this who want to mock me, i even have your egotistic arse's back! after being swat teamed, attacked by sheriffs, my automobile stolen (while i was in it), and our $500k plus payments STOLEN (not mentioning the hundreds of times the 1.7 million was rolled in derivatives and paper swaps) by the criminals (including the badged ones) i don't care if you laugh or mock because if you do it truly shows the illiteracy to the facts. i may be nobody, but this nobody won't stop until my family and the 67 million other family members get remedy.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
In case you're wondering, the "hero" Congressman McFadden she refers to is guy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Thomas_McFadden

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:54 am

Thanks for the update. I hadn't checked on "private attorney general" and "criminal investigor" Faith for a while. She has the sadz.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:34 am

Faith has more words in a box with many colors.
Capture.JPG

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”