Rene Powers - Free Range Sovrun

scirreeve

Re: Rene Powers - Free Range Sovrun

Post by scirreeve » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:49 am

Faith on a roll.
Faith Brashear
8 mins ·
Let me make one thing perfectly clear to the "POTUS". Due to recent developments Disleague.com/ is preparing to submit a special appearance into the Federal Claim court of appeals. These tests of "Faith" to vet the worthiness of a souls SELFworth ends now.

Know that you have asked way too much... You have presumed way too much. i am a guardian in my heart and soul but this…. i will never recover from this… you do not know what you have asked of me and you will never know how tainted my soul has become as a result. i do not sell my soul to anyone!

These sick little “rewards” for finding “GOD” in this KINGDOM CLUB days are over. @disleague does not need 33MM POTUS to express what has been ordained by the creator of life. You want proof of the creator - then POTUS take a deep breath.

These blood oaths being sworn in contempt of law are a disgrace. The TITLE of Millionaire or even Billionaire dolled out as nothing more than a granted SKULL AND BONES privilege through pillage and plunder of our land by means of human sacrifice and human trafficking by the creation of IN GOD WE TRUST passed by the approval of those within this Keys to the Kingdom vetting process whom are sworn to secrecy lest be silenced as dead men tell no tales.

There were 1000 "Angels" who came to this planet. Only 200 of them wanted to play this GOD study to test the spiritual SELFworth of a planet. Look where that got them. Violation of the free will library zone. You got the attention of the Watchers, and they are, for lack of a better word pissed.

To find out the Occult rituals recorded in Pagan symbols upon court documents upon the back in T-3 trade (3 day resurrection of the dead right to rescind the contract) goes too far! To force a GOD SEAL OF TRUTH as an actual reason to SEAL court DOCK'ET's is a sickness to which there is no cure for those so devote in these misguided followings of a distorted event thousands of years past.

i know exactly what is in these usurped TRUSTS and by now you POTUS, should know how much Disleague.com/ complaint is worth to you for OUR WE THE PEOPLE MEMBER BANK alliance. So let me put this in terms you can fully appreciate, from one who's parents threw them in the field to learn how to build, research, question authority, by use of your BERTH blood to try and game the system.

i, clearer than any 33MM 3D cross know "JUST" how deep this insanity goes. So here is my direct response to the Trumpeter so that we are clear on these callings to duty and honor in the interest in restoring integrity back to living breathing LIVING non missing MIA souls within this nation to which are being held in abeyance by lack of proper expression. Conveyed in such a way to which even the inflictors of this GOD SPELL could not possible defend for what has been asked of me has Universally crossed the line.

So here is a conditional counter. @disleague accepts your contract to defend the people of this planet in part. You do not get our souls. You do not get the people's souls. SO unless you can produce the actual document to which the creator of life itself agreed to play this little GOD BAD BOY AND GIRL GAME you do not GET to hold the peoples souls in abeyance.

For clarity. One should never be "MADE" to bow before a false GOD. therefor none of Disleague.com/ team will do so.

Here is a conditional counter. @disleague accept your contract to defend the people of this planet in part. It is clearly and expressly understood that i, Brashear Faith Lynn do not bow before this commercialized GOD fiction. , i will be simply expressing these TRUSTS as a guardian co-creator of a FAITH LYNN BRASHEAR TEMPLE "made high" by Psalm 91 citing ¶11 "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways". in turn making this ALL CAPS FICTION up there on CAPITAL HILL a FAITH TEMPLE. with ALL CAP ordained documents to support. Hows that for a Bible Gateway...

So for clarity, the use of symbols to which were created are merely a translated warning that those associated with, whom are aware of, and whom come forth to seek redemption through, are protected the same as if they are upon holy ground. Per the assurance of God, the creators, holy word in this passage. In exchange.

The administrative fiduciary oath for FAITH LYNN BRASHEAR is in fact sealed with the blood of a Universal faith minister of peace in good standing as the bastardized child of a MARY and JOSEPH VESSEL BERTH.

"IT" was in fact under Gods Law... sworn upon the top of a holy mountain holding the Universal Cross Christ symbol of energy. The signature symbols, holds representations in that of the seven angels upon the seal of truth as well as a forum of ten upon the back showing duality protections translations for those of "alternate practices" who must follow such command under "the word" (not the "CODE").

"The Dualities" symbols. I AM FAITH LYNN BRASHEAR represents the eleventh, i am Brashear Lynn Faith the twelfth in a symbolic Life within Death to be "elementally" risen through trials and tribulations. i should not need to tell you the meaning behind the 12's and 13's as all is ATOM and not a YHVH stamp used as a token court truth seal.

i, Brashear, Lynn Faith, have in fact file a claim within these Federal Claim Courts, against ET-AL NAMEsakes, including FAITH LYNN BRASHEAR FKA DONNA MARIE BELTZ FKA DONNA MARIE BAUR and have made change to take back jurisdiction of my estate and the estates to which are being held under "MASTERS" in TRUSTS as legal fiduciary under THE FAITH LYNN BRASHEAR TEMPLE for administrative purposes as a legal and viable Apostatized TRUST GUARDIAN by birth right under a BERTH VESSEL BOND for your DOC'k ET AL "to be" vessels.

Again, for the Record, Leviticus 19:26 voids all such symbolic practices once the word of God is invoked in turn spiritually officiating this bastardized version of FAITH LYNN BRASHEAR as Ordained by blood by holy oath to the co-creator as a FAITH TEMPLE per Brashear, Faith Lynn's bastardized birth right by seriously misguided souls as daughter in holy spirit.

These "SUBJECT MATTERS" "JURIS" "DICTIONS" accounting narratives have pushed me wayyy too far.

Let it be known to all, that i have passed these tests of faith before the creator of life, this world, the seas and the life upon it in Terra forma. i, declare and decree by my own flesh and blood, in my souls innate and higher selves posted before the Universal Powers that "BE".

Please for the love of God... LET THESE "GODS WILL" BE done!

i, Brashear, Faith Lynn, am no longer lost at sea, MIA or considered DEAD. i, Brashear Faith Lynn now stand upon my NAME because IT has standing and IT has been reclaimed, and IT was declared as such upon the Mountain of Universal Christ Cross Energy Torus Field.

The Declaration and 1787 Constitution are signed same, the seals on the back are what i sent you.

The use of the oath for Government purposes is specific and tied to marshal law ONLY. Any future use must be invoked and approved by a Universal peace minister. i will not have good faith of the people of this nation misused again. It took every ounce of my souls energy to do this.

You want California, you know darn well you need us all to do so. The people are under the Arch Angels protection Do you accept these terms?

Faith
► Show Spoiler
The website she links to (which I assume she runs) is also nuts. http://disleague.com/

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:58 am

From that website some color coded goodness. There is all sorts of crazy on that site.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:15 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:58 am
From that website some color coded goodness. There is all sorts of crazy on that site.
Capture.JPG
I first thought this was a some badly done word cloud.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:33 am

So for clarity, the use of symbols to which were created are merely a translated warning that those associated with, whom are aware of, and whom come forth to seek redemption through, are protected the same as if they are upon holy ground. Per the assurance of God, the creators, holy word in this passage. In exchange.
Well, thanks. Now it’s crystal clear. :roll:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:53 am

Wow! That casts into the clouds the outpourings of the late David-Wynn: Miller, Judge of the Federal Postal Court for the Court of the World and Postmaster General!

He and his DEPUTY-NONSENSE-SPEWER-NOW-SUPREME-IDIOCY-IDEATOR Russell-Jay: Gould (I hope I have nailed Quantum Grammar Mechanics there) discovered the powah of CAPITALS and the magic of UNDERLINING but they never appreciated the wizardry of multi-colored megacrap!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:12 am

Faith or Donna or whatever the hell her name is gives me a headache.
Faith Brashear
March 27 at 9:35 PM ·
Let me make one thing perfectly clear to the "POTUS". Due to recent developments Disleague.com/ is preparing to submit a special appearance into the Federal Claim court of appeals. These tests of "Faith" to vet the worthiness of a souls SELFworth ends now.

Know that you have asked way too much... You have presumed way too much. i am a guardian in my heart and soul but this…. i will never recover from this… you do not know what you have asked of me and you will never know how tainted my soul has become as a result. i do not sell my soul to anyone!

These sick little “rewards” for finding “GOD” in this KINGDOM CLUB days are over. @disleague does not need 33MM POTUS to express what has been ordained by the creator of life. You want proof of the creator - then POTUS take a deep breath.

These blood oaths being sworn in contempt of law are a disgrace. The TITLE of Millionaire or even Billionaire dolled out as nothing more than a granted SKULL AND BONES privilege through pillage and plunder of our land by means of human sacrifice and human trafficking by the creation of IN GOD WE TRUST passed by the approval of those within this Keys to the Kingdom vetting process whom are sworn to secrecy lest be silenced as dead men tell no tales.

There were 1000 "Angels" who came to this planet. Only 200 of them wanted to play this GOD study to test the spiritual SELFworth of a planet. Look where that got them. Violation of the free will library zone. You got the attention of the Watchers, and they are, for lack of a better word pissed.

To find out the Occult rituals recorded in Pagan symbols upon court documents upon the back in T-3 trade (3 day resurrection of the dead right to rescind the contract) goes too far! To force a GOD SEAL OF TRUTH as an actual reason to SEAL court DOCK'ET's is a sickness to which there is no cure for those so devote in these misguided followings of a distorted event thousands of years past. And for what to see who gets control of all these FREE WILLS?

i know exactly what is in these usurped TRUSTS and by now you POTUS, should know how much Disleague.com/ complaint is worth to you for OUR WE THE PEOPLE MEMBER BANK alliance. So let me put this in terms you can fully appreciate, from one who's parents threw them in the field to learn how to build, research, question authority, by use of your BERTH blood to try and game the system in exchange for your soul. Walked away then, won’t hesitate to do so again as that point is non negotiable.

i, clearer than any 33MM 3D cross know "JUST" how deep this insanity goes. So here is my direct response to the Trumpeter so that we are clear on these callings to duty and honor in the interest in restoring integrity back to living breathing LIVING non missing MIA souls within this nation to which are being held in abeyance by lack of proper expression. Conveyed in such a way to which even the inflictors of this GOD SPELL could not possible defend for what has been asked of me has Universally crossed the line.

So here is a conditional counter. @disleague accepts your contract to defend the people of this planet in part. You do not get our souls. You do not get the people's souls. SO unless you can produce the actual document to which the creator of life itself agreed to play this little GOD BAD BOY AND GIRL GAME you do not GET to hold the peoples souls in abeyance.

For clarity. One should never be "MADE" to bow before a false GOD. therefor none of Disleague.com/ team will do so.

Here is a conditional counter. @disleague accept your contract to defend the people of this planet in part. It is clearly and expressly understood that i, Brashear Faith Lynn do not bow before this commercialized GOD fiction. , i will be simply expressing these TRUSTS as a guardian co-creator of a FAITH LYNN BRASHEAR TEMPLE "made high" by Psalm 91 citing ¶11 "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways". in turn making this ALL CAPS FICTION up there on CAPITAL HILL a FAITH TEMPLE. with ALL CAP ordained documents to support. Hows that for a Bible Gateway...

The administrative fiduciary oath for FAITH LYNN BRASHEAR is in fact sealed with the blood of a Universal faith minister of peace in good standing as the bastardized child of a MARY and JOSEPH VESSEL BERTH. :snippity:
► Show Spoiler
Faith Brashear
March 30 at 9:11 AM ·
in re: MIA=the word "my" (NAME/aka) "WILL"

Let it be for the these Records and for those to see what has transpired here in this Jericho walk in faith as Faith THROUGH FAITH. The CREATION of I AM "M.I.A DONNA MAR-I.E." to breed a person to come before a "TO BE" or not "TO BE" COURT to declare by underlying intent that either I AM MY WOMAN MARIE to imply that i am a BOUNTY VESSEL UN USE FOR COMMERCIAL MEANS UNTIL I END, or Declare that "i am "my woman" (MIA DONNA) in the appearance of(MAR) I.E. ____________ (Insert /s/) in mockery of holy scriptures in the battle of FREE WILLS vs Free Will . What has ensued as a result of such greed and corruption sickens me to my very core. Even in knowing the "DENOMINATIONS" involved here,
i do not consent to be GOVERNED OVER so abusively by such contemptuous mockery. It is with this said that i enter mySELF into evidence in that you can take a good look at what society have become and with it such is that you WILL CORRECT these ERRORS OF OMISSION. Consider me you new FEDERAL CLAIMS ADJUSTER.

boots

Post by boots » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:38 am

Gosh, from reading that, one might think she predictably got her ass handed to her in court. I'll have to log onto Pacer to check... :lol:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:08 am

I see a whole passel of wurdz, that look like real phrases and sentences and paragraphs that ought to mean something in relationship to each other, but don't. And yet, they don't. The only thing I can get out of that mish mosh is that it sounds like they are going to go throw moar paper at the poor court of claims, because that worked so well before.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:36 am

Nutz gotta post nutty stuff.
Faith Brashear
5 hrs ·
NOTICE OF DEFAULT ACCEPTANCE FOR HONOR

STATEMENT OF FACTS
1. On February 27, The United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit PER CURIAM recalled the mandate, reinstated case 1:18-cv-01052-MBH in forma pauperis and ordered The United States response brief no later than 40 days from the date of the filing of the order. An Assistant Attorney General, a Director and an Assistant Director to the Trust has been entered. It has been 47 days since the notification of that entry.
2. There is no non-judicial foreclosure on your equitable title use of a house. The lack of a MERS trademark is sufficient enough for a WRIT Rule 62 (h) Rule 54 (c) that voids UD judgements. Rule 62 (h) Rule 54 (c) can be connected to the interested parties whom are in civil unrest under Rule 40.2(a)(2)(B);Rule 18(b)(3) in that immediate IRS audits can come forward to help redress grievances.
3. Question for the COURTS and POTUS. Since when did members of his CABINET become actively engaged in illegal foreclosures by use of the S.E.C.U.R.E recordation system of a MERS pass through REMIC by TS No: CA-18-845745-RY on behalf of THE U.S. GOVERNMENT? Ex 1
4. Ex 1 is being presented to The League of Fraudulently Dispossessed Homeowners in a peaceful assemblage for a full league audit of its peers to which will be submitted to these courts as evidence of GOVERNMENTS involvement in these MATTERS. Since Assemblies made without public awareness are void, this audit is being posted on-line for all to see. See FORTY-FIRST CONGRESS Sess. III Ch. 61,62 1871.

Attestation of Acceptance for HONOR
By Brashear, Lynn Faith
First and foremost, i object to having a self-proclaimed assassin sent to our league in an effort to persuade the promotion civil unrest for its MILITARY USE as a CALL TO ARMS. The suggestions which were made as a result, were beyond any reasonable call of duty of a civilian to which i requested to be placed into evidence at my painful expense.

boots

Post by boots » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:39 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:36 am
Nutz gotta post nutty stuff.
Faith Brashear
5 hrs ·
NOTICE OF DEFAULT ACCEPTANCE FOR HONOR

STATEMENT OF FACTS
1. On February 27, The United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit PER CURIAM recalled the mandate, reinstated case 1:18-cv-01052-MBH in forma pauperis and ordered The United States response brief no later than 40 days from the date of the filing of the order. An Assistant Attorney General, a Director and an Assistant Director to the Trust has been entered. It has been 47 days since the notification of that entry.
2. There is no non-judicial foreclosure on your equitable title use of a house. The lack of a MERS trademark is sufficient enough for a WRIT Rule 62 (h) Rule 54 (c) that voids UD judgements. Rule 62 (h) Rule 54 (c) can be connected to the interested parties whom are in civil unrest under Rule 40.2(a)(2)(B);Rule 18(b)(3) in that immediate IRS audits can come forward to help redress grievances.
3. Question for the COURTS and POTUS. Since when did members of his CABINET become actively engaged in illegal foreclosures by use of the S.E.C.U.R.E recordation system of a MERS pass through REMIC by TS No: CA-18-845745-RY on behalf of THE U.S. GOVERNMENT? Ex 1
4. Ex 1 is being presented to The League of Fraudulently Dispossessed Homeowners in a peaceful assemblage for a full league audit of its peers to which will be submitted to these courts as evidence of GOVERNMENTS involvement in these MATTERS. Since Assemblies made without public awareness are void, this audit is being posted on-line for all to see. See FORTY-FIRST CONGRESS Sess. III Ch. 61,62 1871.

Attestation of Acceptance for HONOR
By Brashear, Lynn Faith
First and foremost, i object to having a self-proclaimed assassin sent to our league in an effort to persuade the promotion civil unrest for its MILITARY USE as a CALL TO ARMS. The suggestions which were made as a result, were beyond any reasonable call of duty of a civilian to which i requested to be placed into evidence at my painful expense.
good Lord that woman needs to stop huffing paint

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:52 am

I am not sure if it's mentioned previously, and attempting to figure out what is happening is near impossible with Faith, so, here is the summary.

1. Filed in US Court of Federal Claims.
2. Court ordered her to pay the fee or submit an IFP application.
3. Three days later, the court dismissed the complaint sua sponte for lack of subject matter jurisdiction.
4. She appeals.
5. The appeals court orders her to pay the filing fee or submit form 6 (IFP).
6. No Response
7. Appeals court dismisses case and issues mandate.
8. Faith files a 76 page document (I am not going to buy that one on Pacer) that the court construes as a motion for reconsideration.
9. USA files a response that roughly says, "what the hell do we care."
10. Court of Appeals recalls the mandate.
11. The case is back to a normal briefing schedule.

So, the most recent entries.
02/27/2019 19 2 pg,ORDER filed. The motion [15] is granted. The mandate is recalled, the court's January 23, 2019 order is vacated, the case is reinstated, and Ms. Brashear is granted leave to proceed in forma pauperis. Ms. Brashear's opening brief received on October 4, 2018 is accepted for filing. The United States' response brief is due no later than 40 days from the date of filing of this order. (Per Curiam). Service: 02/27/2019 by clerk. [588920] [LS] [Entered: 02/27/2019 09:08 AM]

02/27/2019 20 3 pg, INFORMAL BRIEF FILED for Appellant Faith Lynn Brashear [8]. Number of Pages: 2. Service: 02/27/2019 by clerk. [588958] [SMJ] [Entered: 02/27/2019 10:17 AM]

04/08/2019 21 69 pg, MODIFIED ENTRY: INFORMAL BRIEF with APPENDIX FILED for Appellee US. Number of Pages: 67. Service: 04/08/2019 by US mail, email. [598503] --[compliance review complete - Edited 04/10/2019 by SMJ] [Daniel Greene] [Entered: 04/08/2019 04:03 PM]

04/10/2019 22 Outstanding paper copies of all briefs and appendices must be submitted within five business days from the date of issuance of this notice. See Fed. Cir. R. 25(c)(1). [599084] [SMJ] [Entered: 04/10/2019 04:07 PM]
I assume the USA will point out in their brief that they never made an appearance in the original case as it was dismissed 3 days after the original complaint was filed.
Edit: Isn't a Qui Tam case supposed to be filed under seal?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:55 am

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:52 am
9. USA files a response that roughly says, "what the hell do we care."
Yes, that is said pretty roughly. :-D

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:54 am

OK, so if I am reading this right, Rene threw a whole heaping bunch of sovcit gibberish at the Court of Claims, didn't pay the filing fee, got drop kicked, filed some more paper at the Court of Appeals, didn't pay the fee, got drop kicked again, eventually came back and threw even more paper at the COA and managed to get an IFP somewhere in the middle of it all, and now the COA has(temporarily) breathed life back in to the otherwise cold moldering corpse and sent it back down to the COC for summary execution, which is going to look at it and officially say no cognizable matter, or SMJ, and possibly no relief grantable, and the final buh bye. This is not going to end well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:02 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:54 am
OK, so if I am reading this right, Rene threw a whole heaping bunch of sovcit gibberish at the Court of Claims, didn't pay the filing fee, got drop kicked, filed some more paper at the Court of Appeals, didn't pay the fee, got drop kicked again, eventually came back and threw even more paper at the COA and managed to get an IFP somewhere in the middle of it all, and now the COA has(temporarily) breathed life back in to the otherwise cold moldering corpse and sent it back down to the COC for summary execution, which is going to look at it and officially say no cognizable matter, or SMJ, and possibly no relief grantable, and the final buh bye. This is not going to end well.
The dismissal was on subject matter jurisdiction 3 days after the initial complaint was filed so I do not think the clock had even run out on the order to pay or request IFP. I didn't not read the printed order, but the judge may have granted a limited IFP which would allow for a review of jurisdiction even before the defense is served.
Edit: It is not going back to the COC. The appeal is revived. After the normal briefing at the latest, the COA will kill it.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:11 am

Sorry, I missed that then, I was under the impression it was going back to the trial court.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:00 am

Billie doesn't need any court to help her out. She thinks she has Maxine Waters' help now.
Powers & Waters, the unlikely pair to end Financial Crimes Against Humanity? Stranger things have happened. Peaceful Resolutions
POWERS V. THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON ET AL·THURSDAY, APRIL 11, 2019
In 24 hours i will be preparing for a call from Congresswoman Maxine Waters. She is calling due to the incident we had between her office and me. The call placed to share my families horrific story of Financial Crimes against us went sideways when her office receptionist laughed at our story, yes laughed. Yesterday Waters Chief of Staff (and nephew) Twaun Samuels, called to apologize on behalf of the entire office and we made an appointment for the Congresswoman and me to speak. i am also in the Que waiting for an in person meeting to be scheduled.

boots

Post by boots » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:52 pm

Yet to occur:

7. Waters determines that what the constituent says is "fraud" means really that the constituent misread the MERS website, thinks she has a straw man and thinks all foreclosures are unlawful because she read it on Facebook (or saw it on youtube).

8. Waters tries to politely back away from the :rolleye:

9. Rene starts posting about Maxine Waters being an enemy of the people

10. Her dupes spread over the internet buy the whole thing unquestioningly, hook, line and sinker.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:27 am

Billie Rene is excited. I'm gonna guess she will be disappointed and angry soon.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

boots

Post by boots » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:58 am

30 minutes isn't enough to even come close to digesting that whirlwind of horsepoop.

But it is long enough to detect that the person on the other end of the phone is several sandwiches short of a picnic.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:32 am

Billie posting this nutz crap. I am not familiar with Neil but he seems to be a scammer.
https://www.lendinglies.com/

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:22 am

Maybe now Waters will pay attention to her staff.

boots

Post by boots » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:59 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:32 am
Billie posting this nutz crap. I am not familiar with Neil but he seems to be a scammer.
https://www.lendinglies.com/
Garfield is a semi-retired Florida attorney, who seems to have more of a business selling things "packages" or canned letters and briefs to people who have foreclosure cases. He was and is a huge proponent of TILA rescission as a foreclosure "defense" and with regularity cases following his methods lose. His blog livinglies.com is at least honest enough to acknowledge that their approaches don't seem to be accepted by the courts, but argues that is because the courts are misapplying the law in the wake of the Jesinoski decision by SCOTUS a few years back. He is also big on pursuing endless rabbit holes to "knowledge" about securitization processes, which have led to similarly bad results in court. Another fave of the denizens of livinglies.me is they believe that "table funded" or warehouse funded loans are illegal, which is an argument that was actually addressed and rejected in the very case which the article Powers shared from Garfield references (and to my knowledge, the same argument has never succeeded, even a little, in any court anywhere in the U.S.).

While Garfield doesn't promote anything out-and-out crazy, the website is sometimes questionable. First, he is a Florida lawyer, and Florida has a judicial foreclosure system. So, when a bank wants to foreclose, it becomes a plaintiff in a lawsuit and has burdens of proof to show it has standing and owns the rights to proceed, etc. In nonjudicial foreclosure systems, the foreclosure takes place out of court, and if one files a lawsuit to stop it, the burdens are on that homeowner plaintiff, not the other way around. People in California or other nonjudicial states reading websites by out-of-state lawyers can get them real confused real quick. Garfield's site doesn't exactly make this point as clear as some would like them to, and it is frequently used as a reference source by persons who can't afford a lawyer, or who are duped into believing they can litigate a wrongful foreclosure lawsuit with minimal legal knowledge and training.

The comments to the articles there are a laugh riot and sometimes are equally as crazy as anything seen on any "IUV" or "get out of debt free" website. One can't necessarily fault Garfield or even his website for this, but it does seem that their target market is looking for ways to say that mortgage lending the way it is modernly done is somehow totally illegal - the upshot of which is, of course, after being loaned money (whether cash, electronic transfer, or other form) the borrower shouldn't have to repay it. If someone posts anything to caution people away from the more crazy speculations in the comments section they will get attacked. Missing from Garfield's site are claims of wins for these methods, which I guess is a good thing.

The article posted by Billie refers to an actual California appellate decision (Gauna v. JP Morgan Chase) which applied very conventional legal concepts to a wrongful foreclosure. That is the only thing that works in that context. How odd it is that it would be re-posted by Powers. https://livinglies.me/2019/04/11/cal-3d ... -the-sale/

The Gauna decision involves a situation where the rights claimed by the foreclosing entity had been reportedly assigned away to some other entity which appeared to still hold those rights, calling into question whether the assignment under which the foreclosure was attempted could be "void."

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:11 am

Thanks boots. I got sucked into this stuff when the poots invaded my State (MNWR). Hadn't paid any attention to them before. Billie was there. I never heard of this Garfield guy before. Much appreciated.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:48 pm

Billie and Faith gave a long update today. Link below and I won't even bother trying to summarize it. They are asking folks to send forms, letters, claims etc. to the 2 courts though. Here is one they posted that has already been sent. References :David-Wynn: Miller and "Parse Syntak Correct Grammar". I thought dead David spelled his name with just one colon but they use 2.
Capture.JPG
Here is the entire nutty post.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:43 am

Screengrab. Always screengrab.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”