Kent Hovind

mmmirele

Re: Kent Hovind

Post by mmmirele » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:51 pm

As The Dinosaur Adventure Land Gates Twist In The Wind (aka Kent Hovind update)

* Jo Hovind, Kent's wife, filed for divorce in April. The divorce was finalized last week.

* Kent was evicted from the house he was living in (which is owned by his son Eric's creation science non-profit GodQuest). He has since moved into an RV at the property near Lenox, Alabama that he hopes to turn into a new "Dinosaur Adventure Land."

* The gates which used to be at the Hovind compound in Pensacola were moved to the new DAL. Kent has people volunteering to work there, but there's no indication that he's got insurance of any sort. That last is my speculation but given Kent's habits established over decades, I'm pretty sure that "park" is one kid on a four-wheeler away from disaster.

* Kent has been babbling on about how Eric bought "$2 million worth" of Creation Science Evangelism "stuff" (no description) for $6,000 when the latter formed GodQuest. I would point out that had that alleged "$2 million" of "stuff" been worth anything, the government would have seized it and sold it to pay Kent and Jo's back taxes and levies ($3 million and accruing). (My personal opinion is the government was happy to let Eric buy the stuff for $6K because the government didn't want to be in the position of selling creation science materials.The other thing I would point out is that there wasn't enough room at the Pensacola compound to store $2 million worth of the kind of stuff Kent was pushing--t-shirts, books, VHS tapes, CDs, as well as the DAL/CSE fixtures and furnishings. He wasn't selling a $70 million diamond the size of a tennis ball.

* Related to the last point, Kent and Eric have been trading barbs about the ownership of CreationScienceEvangelism.org (hereafter CSE.org) which redirects to Eric's CreationToday.org (hereafter CT.org). Moreover, because of the near-decade that Eric has CSE.org, search engine optimization is such that if you look up the phrase "Creation Science Evangelism," the first result is CT.org (which I confirmed using my pristine work browser). Kent is steamed about that. He thinks he should have ownership of CSE.org. Peter Reilly posted about Kent's complaint on his non-Forbes blog and got a letter from Eric to go along with it. Eric points out that Kent could purchase CreationScienceEvangelismMinistry.org but Kent doesn't want to do that.

http://ytmp.blogspot.com/2016/06/hovind ... f-war.html

Here's Kent whining about it:
[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]

Here's Erin, wife of Rudy Davis, taking up the cudgel on behalf of Kent:

And here's Rudy telling people how to contact the GodQuest board:

As a member of a non-profit board, I'd be more than steamed to get a phone call from a Rudy Davis type.

Interestingly, Kent has posted a response at FreeKentHovind.com (or at least it says it's Kent, and it's on FKH.com, which may now be under the control of Kent's tech guy Theodore--can't tell from the lies on the WHOIS):

http://freekenthovind.com/2016/06/28/er ... -is-wrong/

I'd only add that for a very, very long time, Kent has pointed people to his DrDino.com site, not to any version of CSE.

Maybe I should have titled this, "As the Trailer Park Turns," because there's no way Kent's resurrected DAL is going to catch up with the slick operation Ken Ham has in Kentucky.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Good gawd what a lying a-hole this guy is.
Kent Hovind says:
June 29, 2016 at 10:42 am

To the FKH.com staff,
Thanks for helping set the record straight! You are correct that his “response” is very deceitful.
To my son Eric, Since you ignore my letters and texts and since Mt 18 gives the 4 steps to resolve conflict and you ignore the first 3 I have followed,- this step 4-go public like Paul did in II Tim. 4.
Why didn’t you create a DBA in 2007 using names like Wal-Mart or Ford or Toyota? That would give you LOTS of web traffic! Why would you choose a name I have used for the ministry God called me to since 1990 and the same name we had for our web site since 2001? You are obviously trying to use my reputation and name to advance your new God Quest (GQ) DBA Creation Today ministry.
I WANT your new ministry to thrive and win souls and I’m PROUD of what you do in the creation ministry! We NEED thousands of creation ministries! I have let people copy my materials for 27 years. Do you know any others that do that? Does your GQ ministry? Does AIG or ICR allow that? I often encourage people to visit your site and get your materials and send support. Watch my 400+ you tubes. Do you ever promote my ministry publicly? If so, please send me a link.
Sadly, like the Ephesus church in Revelation 2:1-7, you, my son Eric, have many great qualities but I have one thing against you- I trusted you with all the CSE assets in 2006 and simply asked for them back when I got out of prison 1 year ago. You now use lots of smoke and mirrors to not do that. You say CSE inc is a new 2015 business name. You know full well that the CSE board voted to add the “inc.” a year ago to try to keep the alphabet gang happy. I went to prison unjustly for nearly 9 years but I am out now. I am the same man with the same name -Kent Hovind- with the same mission in life-win souls via the same creation message. Ernie Land (850-419-0955, docfog@docfog.com) has known me for over 25 years and will tell you that I have not changed.
Eric, you had free use of about 2 million $ in CSE assets for 9 years. That should have been enough to get your ministry going. I didn’t have that when I started. CSE does not want the materials you have produced or any payment for using them for 9 years. Just return the 2006 CSE assets. 1Tim. 5:20 says “Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.” So… son, return the stuff I trusted you with 10 years ago and this friction stops today. If GQ needs a fork lift or a desk for you to sit at or shelving for products they should go buy them the right way, not claim they “bought” it all for $6,300 without anyone on the CSE staff or board “selling” it to you. If GQ cannot afford to buy their own fork lift and stuff now, CSE will help GQ by loaning or renting the items you need back to you. Just flip a tiny switch in your mind and admit the rightful ownership. I think I have been more than patient for a year now but your smoke and mirrors method of dealing with this is angering MANY people and ruining your ministry outreach. Just stop please. Mt. 18 gives us 4 steps to follow in cases like this. I have followed them. I asked you privately many times and you refused. I brought two or three others to talk with you and you refused. I had 15 godly men between the ages of 60 and 80 who have been in ministry for 40+ years look at the issues and agree that you should return the stuff. You, like Rehoboam in 2 Chron. 10, forsook the counsel of the older men and sought out board members who will agree with you.
And now, as if keeping all the CSE stuff, using my name and reputation to build your ministry, using my mailing list of supporters (which you also refuse to return) to raise money to buy the house at 29 back – but putting it in your ministry’s name instead- and then charging me rent to live in that same house and then taking me to court to evict me 2 months ago is not bad enough…:(, you now won’t let my own grandchildren come visit me in Alabama at the new ministry we are struggling to carve out of the wilderness with bare minimum funds. Please stop! I’m your dad and their grandpa! Come visit us up there and bring a hammer!
Exodus 20:12 is a commandment with a promise and an implied warning. I’ve been trying for a year to gently rebuke you so God won’t get involved. Come now and let us reason together!
Love, Dad
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:42 pm

What a sad, angry, bitter man Kent has become since leaving prison. This makes my day.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:53 pm

It must be tough to know that your father is a criminal and a hypocrite.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:10 pm

mmmirele, I’m glad Jo is finally legally shed of that carbuncle. Maybe now she can have something like a life.

I think you are more than likely right about the insurance issue Kent doesn’t believe in gov’t intervention, or following the rules, or any little thing like that, so I’m pretty sure he has no liability insurance for the park as a whole and equally certain he isn’t providing workman’s comp for the suckers “volunteers” either.

We all know Kent’s problem with numbers, so that pretty well covers the claimed value of property. I suspect that Jr actually overpaid for whatever it was he got.

Still comes back to Kent having veracity and reality challenge issues on ALL fronts.

All things considered, I think they deserve each other.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:54 am

This announcement has me facepalming all over the place. I can't hardly type for all the facepalming I'm doing.

Kent is getting married again! On September 24, at Dinosaur Adventure Land in Bumf*ck* Lenox, Alabama. The blushing bride is one Mary Tocco, who is a notorious anti-vaxxer. Here, Dr. David Gorski of the Respectful Insolence blog (who deals with cranks and woo of various kinds) gives us a rundown on Mary:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2014/ ... -platform/

Here's the happy wedding announcement. Kent may not be kissing Mary right now, but he's sure snuggling up to her.

Gah, the ink is hardly dry on Jo's divorce decree before Kent decides he has to get married again--and if you listen to the video, it's clear he was looking for someone else as soon as Jo told him it was over. Whatta guy. Good luck to you in your marriage, Mary, if you think Kent is just gonna let you do anything, you are going to have a very rude awakening. The patriarchy runs deep in Kent.

*Rural life is great, but it's not exactly the place to plop down a "theme park" if you expect to make money.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:13 pm

Good luck in prison, Mary! :clap: :thumbs:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:59 pm

It's difficult to decide which of the couple has the more punchable face. (NAPT)

It's a good match; I hope they'll make each other extremely unhappy.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Nothing new here that most of us don't already know, but I dropped a dime to Dr. Gorski at Respectful Insolence, and even though it's a holiday, he put up a post.

The marriage of creationism and antivaccinationism—literally

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2016/ ... literally/

ETA: PZ Myers picked it up from Dr. Gorski:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... eationism/

vic

Post by vic » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:22 pm

mmmirele wrote:Nothing new here that most of us don't already know, but I dropped a dime to Dr. Gorski at Respectful Insolence, and even though it's a holiday, he put up a post.

The marriage of creationism and antivaccinationism—literally

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2016/ ... literally/
:like: :like: :like:

You're my hero! A reference on one of my favorite blogs!
Believe it or not (and you probably won’t believe it), but I never intended to post today, as it’s a holiday, and I had to write my usual level post for my not-so-super-secret other blog. But then one of you had to send me this:

James McMullen

Post by James McMullen » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Well. . .you know how chicks go wild for a bad boy with them prison-sculpted abs. It was really only going to be a matter of time before the doc uncaged the dino again.

_trumpsucks_

Post by _trumpsucks_ » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:30 pm

I can't believe anyone listens to this yahoo after his foray into the prison system.

But then again, if his nutty Biblical literalism didn't set off alarm bells in their minds, what would?

Even Jimmy Swaggart still has a following, sadly.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:25 pm

_trumpsucks_ wrote:I can't believe anyone listens to this yahoo after his foray into the prison system.

But then again, if his nutty Biblical literalism didn't set off alarm bells in their minds, what would?

Yeah, I am never been able to figure that out. It is amazing how easily people will ignore the obvious hypocrisy and lack of any consistency when they are hearing what they want to hear.

Welcome.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Northland10 wrote:
_trumpsucks_ wrote:I can't believe anyone listens to this yahoo after his foray into the prison system.

Yeah, I am never been able to figure that out. It is amazing how easily people will ignore the obvious hypocrisy and lack of any consistency when they are hearing what they want to hear.

Welcome.
Simple. he "confessed" his "sins" in public, and was forgiven.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:35 pm

Kent's married his anti-vaxxer.

Here's a video with a picture from Rudy and Erin:

I will give you all a slight taste of the major hooraw this caused in the independent fundamental Baptist community, what with Kent being divorced and Mary being divorced. Let's just say there's been a LOT of consternation. For example, Kent was lambasted by George Lujack, a former supporter, on the Cowger Nation website. You can see where it's going from the headline and the clip from the middle of the article:
THE LATE, GREAT KENT HOVIND; KENT HOVIND’S FALL FROM GRACE - headline

KENT HOVIND IS [SPIRITUALLY] DEAD; MEET THE NEW KENT HOVIND - clip from article
More at the link:
http://cowgernation.com/2016/09/20/the- ... rom-grace/

Steven Anderson (of the execrable Faithful Word Baptist Church) had some unpleasant things to say about Kent's remarriage. (Warning: yelling.)

However, Anderson himself has had a few problems of late, as he was deported from Botswana earlier this week. It may not have been so much for his hostile, anti-gay rhetoric, but more due to the fact that Botswana actually has some laws in place to restrict foreign preachers coming in.

Hovind has a supporter named Alyssa Carone who has posted numerous videos on her YouTube site taking Anderson to task. Of course, she's also a divorced and remarried woman. *shrug* I can't find one that exemplifies her approach, but here's her most recent oevure:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUJ7vm ... d=1&view=0

Now let's see if Kent starts preaching anti-vaxxer nonsense, or, more likely, Mary ends up subsuming her anti-vaccination beliefs to Kent's young earth creationism.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:22 am

OK, of late, Kent's been known for his antics, most of which are just crazy and don't have a whole lot of interest for those of us who are interested in sovereign citizens. In the past few days, Kent has moved back towards why I first got interested in him, which is his promotion of sovereign citizen nuttery.

He and his known sovereign citizen buddy, Brady Byrum, has put out a $50 DVD series called "Kent Hovind Innocence." Kent believes the evidence in this DVD set will exonerate him. Let's just say that the little "evidence" I've seen in the promo videos (tagged on at the end of Kent's usual Bible studies) leads me to believe he's delusional.

*However*, he is not just pitching this to people to merely prove his own innocence. He is also pitching these "principles" as applicable to any case: "You can use this for a thousand other things. Just about any case." In other words, Kent is using his "friend" Brady to set himself up as a potential sovcit guru.

Here's a picture of Brady Byrum: http://texas.arrests.org/Arrests/Brady_Byrum_18139662/ Yeah, that's a mugshot. A quick search of Brady Byrum on the web will find numerous cases he's been involved in, usually by sticking his nose in. He's a sovereign citizen wannabe as well.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:01 pm

he already served his time correct? how is anything going to 'exonerate' him?

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:40 pm

Whip wrote:he already served his time correct? how is anything going to 'exonerate' him?
He wants to be exonerated, no doubt so he can keep guns again.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:40 pm

The ONLY thing that could exonerate him of the Federal charges would have been a reversal/acquittal and that boat has long ago sunk, let alone sailed. Unless I am mistaken, at this point all he would have left is a pardon, and I just don't see that happening.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:04 am

Update from the editor of The Monthly View:
Although I truly wrote the article giving Hovind the benefit of doubt, people with adverse backgrounds have certainly risen above them, his attack on me personally and the actions taken by his followers on his behalf to harm this newspaper and harass my family certainly proves he is indeed a threat.

Recruiting our politicians to participate in his attacks on a local family-owned business with life-long ties to Conecuh County, presents an unprecedented threat to all business owners and residents of this county.

This development, if allowed to succeed, would establish Hovind as a power broker who can viciously attack anyone or any business he chooses - and in Conecuh County - have the backing of corrupt politicians to do so.

I say bullshit! That ain’t gonna happen. Not with me it won’t.

Jim Allen
Owner/Publisher
http://themonthlyview.home.mindspring.com/features.htm

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:40 pm

There's a fuller version of the paper with much more detail that you have to search around the copy to get the pages in order at:

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:21 pm

We haven't had any real Kent Hovind news over the past several months, save for gossip about whether his marriage to Mary Tocco survives and the videos his former associate Theo Valentine put out. However, it appears that Eric Hovind is following in Dad's footsteps in getting tangled with the Feds. In this case, it's the FDA. He received a warning letter for selling amygdalin aka B17, which is claimed to be a cure for cancer. The FDA is not having any of it. It does take the FDA time to work; I know I reported Eric a couple of years ago after visiting the Creation Today storefront when it existed and seeing he was selling this.

Office of Regulatory Affairs
Office of Human and Animal Food Operations
East Division IV
Compliance Branch
466 Avenida Fernández Juncos
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00901-3223
Tel: (787) 729-8500

June 29, 2017

WARNING LETTER

17-OHAFOED4-WL-06/CMS No.522709

VIA-UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
NEXT DAY - SIGNATURE REQUIRED

God Quest, Inc. d/b/a Creation Today
Mr. Eric M. Hovind, President
29 Cummings Road
Pensacola, Florida 32503-7627

Dear Mr. Hovind:

This is to advise you that during April 2017, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviewed your web site at www.creationtoday.org and has determined that you take orders there for your products B17 Amygdalin and Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds by Apricot Power. FDA has also reviewed the book, World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17, which you sell as part of your Wellness & B17 Package along with your products B17 Amygdalin and Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds by Apricot Power. The claims on your website and in the book establish that the products are drugs under section 201(g)(1)(B) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act) [21 U.S.C. 321(g)(1)(B)] because they are intended for use in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. As explained further below, introducing or delivering these products for introduction into interstate commerce for such uses violates the Act. You can find the Act and FDA regulations through links on FDA’s home page at www.fda.gov.

Examples of some of the website claims that provide evidence that your products are intended for use as drugs include, on the page http://creationtoday.org/product/wellness-b17-package:

Under Wellness & B17 Package
“With this package you will receive: World Without Cancer, ½ lb bag of raw apricot seeds, and a bottle of B17/Amygdalin 100mg – 100 Capsules. Learn and experience first hand from these important and popular resources, the results that could occur if the solution should be found in a simple vitamin!”
Under World Without Cancer
“The whole story of how cancer works and the politics behind preventing its cure. This book will give a totally new perspective on how to prevent and cure major diseases.”
In addition, along with offering your B17 Amygdalin and Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds by Apricot Power for sale through your website at www.creationtoday.org, your website offers for sale the book, World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17,which includes claims relating to Vitamin B17, an ingredient in your products B17 Amygdalin and Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds by Apricot Power. World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17 further establishes the intended use of your B17 Amygdalin and Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds by Apricot Power products as drugs. Under Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 201.128, "intended use" is defined in part as "the objective intent of the persons legally responsible for the labeling of drugs,” which intent “may be shown by the circumstances surrounding the distribution of the article." World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17 is sold alongside, as well as in part of your Wellness & B17 Package with, your B17 Amygdalin and Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds by Apricot Power.

Based on the circumstances surrounding the distribution of your products, the following claims provide further evidence that your B17 Amygdalin and Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds by Apricot Power are intended for use as drugs:
The title of the book: World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17
The back cover of the book: “That substance is vitamin B17. In its purified form developed for cancer therapy . . .”
Under the table of contents: “…the beneficial secondary effects of vitamin B17 on a wide range of human disorders; and an appraisal of the complexity of nature’s total natural anti-cancer mechanism”
On page 86: “The chemical compound in question is vitamin B17 . . . n its concentrated and purified form developed . . . specifically for cancer therapy . . .”
On page 89: “The result is that vitamin B17 is unlocked at the cancer cell, releases its poisons to the cancer cell, and only to the cancer cell.”
On page 92:
o “Is it possible that the rheumatic diseases, certain aspects of hypertension (high-blood pressure), tooth decay, many of our gastrointestinal disorders, sickle-cell anemia—and cancer—all are related directly or indirectly to a simple vitamin B17 deficiency?”
o “It is no longer a speculation but a fact supported by a mountain of evidence that vitamin B17 is a vital part of an amazing biochemical process that destroys cancer cells . . .”

Your products B17 Amygdalin and Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds by Apricot Power are not generally recognized as safe and effective for the above referenced uses and, therefore, these products are “new drugs” under section 201(p) of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 321(p)]. New drugs may not be legally introduced or delivered for introduction into interstate commerce without prior approval from the FDA, as described in sections 301(d) and 505(a) of the Act [21 U.S.C. 331(d), 355(a)]. FDA approves a new drug on the basis of scientific data submitted by a drug sponsor to demonstrate that the drug is safe and effective.

A drug is misbranded under section 502(f)(1) of the Act [21 U.S.C. 352(f)(1)] if the drug fails to bear adequate directions for its intended use(s). “Adequate directions for use” means directions under which a layperson can use a drug safely and for the purposes for which it is intended (21 CFR 201.5). Prescription drugs, as defined in section 503(b)(1)(A) of the Act [21 U.S.C. 353(b)(1)(A)], can only be used safely at the direction, and under the supervision, of a licensed practitioner.

Your products B17 Amygdalin and Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds by Apricot Power are intended for treatment of one or more diseases that are not amenable to self-diagnosis or treatment without the supervision of a licensed practitioner. Furthermore, your products are intended for prevention of one or more diseases that are not amenable to prevention by consumers themselves without the supervision of a licensed practitioner. Therefore, it is impossible to write adequate directions for a layperson to use your products safely for their intended purposes. Accordingly, B17 Amygdalin and Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds by Apricot Power fail to bear adequate directions for their intended use and, therefore, the products are misbranded under section 502(f)(1) of the Act [21 U.S.C. 352(f)(1)]. The introduction or delivery for introduction into interstate commerce of these misbranded drugs violates section 301(a) of the Act [21 U.S.C. 331(a)].

The violations cited in this letter are not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of violations that exist in connection with your products. You are responsible for investigating and determining the causes of the violations identified above and for preventing their recurrence or the occurrence of other violations. It is your responsibility to ensure that your firm complies with all requirements of federal law, including FDA regulations.

You should take prompt action to correct the violations cited in this letter. Failure to promptly correct these violations may result in legal action without further notice, including, without limitation, seizure and injunction.

Within fifteen (15) working days of receipt of this letter, please notify this office in writing of the specific steps that you have taken to correct violations. Include an explanation of each step being taken to prevent the recurrence of violations, as well as copies of related documentation. If you cannot complete corrective action within fifteen (15) working days, state the reason for the delay and the time within which you will complete the correction.

If you need additional information or have questions concerning any products distributed through your website, you may contact Compliance Officer, Ms. Beira Montalvo at (561) 416-1065, Ext. 1108, or by e-mail at: Beira.Montalvo@fda.hhs.gov.

Your written response to this letter should be sent to the Food and Drug Administration, Office of Human and Animal Food, East Division IV, 466 Fernandez Juncos Avenue, San Juan, P.R. 00901-3223, to the attention of Ms. Maridalia Torres, District Director.

Sincerely yours,
/S/
Maridalia Torres-Irizarry
District Director
OHAFO East Div IV

https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementAc ... 568172.htm

As of today, he's still selling amygdalin: https://creationtoday.org/?s=amygdalin& ... pe=product

He's also got that "World Without Cancer" book for sale: https://creationtoday.org/product/world-without-cancer/

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:22 pm

Sad but not surprising to see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:31 pm

FF on the Facebook:
Genesis: Paradise Lost Trailer (WATCH NOW!)
ERIC HOVIND - Producer - will be on Freedom Friday Today
5 PM ET.
Since it isn't Arpaio, Klayman, Montgomery, Zullo, etc., I'm not listening. :talktothehand:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:51 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:31 pm
FF on the Facebook:
Genesis: Paradise Lost Trailer (WATCH NOW!)
ERIC HOVIND - Producer - will be on Freedom Friday Today
5 PM ET.
Since it isn't Arpaio, Klayman, Montgomery, Zullo, etc., I'm not listening. :talktothehand:
:o So Eric Hovind doesn't meet your exacting standards, bob? :o

You only listen to the best :shit:, the most honorable :shit: , the most truthful :shit: ? :lol:

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”