Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The Thing About The Current Political Situation

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Is that I can not wrap my head around a valid reason why it is happening.

An actual conservative said these things:

- Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue. Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
Moderation in the protection of liberty is no virtue; extremism in the defense of freedom is no vice.
(1964, around the time of the passage of the Civil Rights Act)

- You don't need to be 'straight' to fight and die for your country. You just need to shoot straight (1993)

- Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them. (1994)

Thirty years ago Barry was pointing out which way his party was going and we're now suffering because good people did nothing.

It's far past time that the mutts were dealt with appropriately. Before they do it to us.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

these are not "mutts" they are bloodsport dogs
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”