"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Slim Cognito

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:01 pm

How the hell is a phone operator supposed to provide proof of life? *hand cupped over phone ,"Hey, Marcia! Run upstairs and bring down Justice Ginsburg!"

I wonder if any of them would get in trouble if they simply asked, "What would appease you?"
The girls prepare for our Jaws drive(way)-in movie tonight. ImageImageImage x4

Suranis

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Suranis » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:01 pm

If there is anyone out there that looks like Epstein, they can probably make some bank by turning up at a Q conferance and telling them that they joined THE PLAN.

Hell, you can do it if you dont look anything like him, or are a woman. These idiots will still swallow it.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:02 pm

Suranis wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:01 pm
If there is anyone out there that looks like Epstein, they can probably make some bank by turning up at a Q conferance and telling them that they joined THE PLAN.

Hell, you can do it if you dont look anything like him, or are a woman. These idiots will still swallow it.
Bring one of those Easter Island tikis that are so popular in gardening magazines. That should do the trick.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:00 pm

Suranis wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:01 pm

I saw Facebook posts with a photo of Jeffrey Epstein next to a photo of Anthony Bourdain with the captain "Mind Blown" or something like that. Sorry, I can't find the posts now.

Picture Purportedly Showing Jeffrey Epstein’s Dead Body Sparks Theories That The Billionaire Faked His Death
The picture showing the supposedly unresponsive Epstein has only led to more questions and given rise to conspiracy theories. While the picture itself has not been confirmed to be legitimate, a few viral posts have pointed out what some are stating to be clear differences between past pictures of Epstein and the man being taken into the hospital. Some noticed that the unresponsive man’s nose and ears looked to be a different shape than Epstein’s, leading to speculation that the billionaire may have faked his death or was perhaps secretly being taken into witness protection.

Some commenters went so far as to compare the body in the picture circulating on Saturday to that of celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain, who died by suicide last year.
<snip>
https://www.inquisitr.com/5576281/pictu ... his-death/
Are the ‘Epstein Gurney Photos’ Fake?
Disinformation, Fact Checks / By Kim LaCapria / August 12, 2019
Claim: "Gurney photos" of Jeffrey Epstein as he was taken to the hospital were doctored, altered, or fabricated.
Rating: Unknown
Yet another detail of the conspiracy theory includes baseless claims that the man depicted with FDNY personnel was not Epstein, but instead the late Anthony Bourdain, who died by suicide in June 2018:
<snip>
https://www.truthorfiction.com/are-the- ... otos-fake/

While I am here... a Bonus Rachel post:
Rachel Gastiaburo
August 12 at 8:05 AM ·

Curious:
If death can be proven for Epstein- Why not Life for Ruth? 🤔
► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:29 pm

I saw the unconfirmed photo. It looks exactly like him to me. They were comparing a picture of Epstein 20 years ago to a photo of a deceased male who may have been dead for 3-4 hours. I worked for a bank of pathologists for five years. Just a couple of observations on my part, if the photo wasn't a fake:

The body starts to break down almost immediately. There was a lot of pearl clutching over the fact that the tip of his nose was dipping down, as opposed to pointing straight forward in the 20 year old photo. I see that as a perfectly normal result of aging and tissue breakdown post mortem. There are no bones in the nose and it goes pretty fast.

There was bruising on the left side of the face, cheek area. That's not evidence of an attack, but rather, that he probably died with the left side of his face down, maybe on the lower bunk, maybe on the floor if the sheet was long enough. Either way, the blood would pool at the lowest level.

I really couldn't see any significant difference in the ears, but, again, no bones in the ears, age and post mortem tissues relaxing. It happens a lot quicker than you'd expect.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:29 pm

Is there any information on the number of prominent/semi-prominent birthers who are now qanoners? I'd like to know the degree of crossover. Because I'm pretty uninterested in the individual rantings of qanoners but I'm fascinated by how the stories are propagated and by how they operate so similarly. Almost as if they're viruses, with the new one being a version of the last.
How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

bob

Post by bob » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:11 pm

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:29 pm
Is there any information on the number of prominent/semi-prominent birthers who are now qanoners?
There are many who belong to both camps, but of "prominent birthers," I'd say Miki Booth.

Corsi was into Q, but then wasn't.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:20 pm

How will Miki Booth explain this?

WaPost: QAnon supporters say they were asked to hide their Qs at Trump rally
BY RACHEL FRAZIN - 08/16/19 11:26 AM EDT 470

Proponents of the QAnon conspiracy theory told The Washington Post they were told to hide the symbols of their support for it at a Thursday Trump rally in New Hampshire. Two QAnon supporters told the Post that they had been asked to hide their Q signs or put their Q shirts inside out. One man said he believes he was asked to do so because “people on the left would paint us as the bad guys."

He also blamed the Secret Service, which the Secret Service denied. "The U.S. Secret Service did not request, or require, attendees to change their clothing at an event in New Hampshire," spokesman Jeffrey Adams told The Hill in a statement Friday.

The wide-ranging QAnon theory involves a belief in a "deep state" plot against President Trump and his supporters. It began on the fringe websites 4chan and 8chan with an anonymous poster claiming to be a government official with “Q” security clearance.

People promoting the conspiracy theory have previously appeared at Trump rallies. The Hill has reached out to the Trump campaign for comment.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... rump-rally
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:16 pm

[deleted]
Am I being detained?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:28 pm

Why isn’t Flynn locked up already?

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:17 pm

Hadn't realized idiot Bill Mitchell (who recently grifted his followers into donating so he could move to Washington DC to be near the action... but instead he moved from Palm Beach to Miami) is a Q supporter. Shoulda guessed. His feed is full of denials he grifted, and lots of Q.

Mitchell Q.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:06 pm

Flynn's lawyer (Powell) said on twitter this morning that Flynn has been given permission to travel within the U.S., but that he will NOT be participating in the digital soldiers conference. She also condemned the organizer of the conference (Rich Granville), who is gradually being revealed as nothing more than a lying grifter. :mrgreen:
Am I being detained?

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:07 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:06 pm
who is gradually being revealed as nothing more than a lying grifter. :mrgreen:
And a grifting liar.

Not to mention a mendacious prevaricator.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:12 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Flynn's lawyer (Powell) said on twitter this morning that Flynn has been given permission to travel within the U.S., but that he will NOT be participating in the digital soldiers conference. She also condemned the organizer of the conference (Rich Granville), who is gradually being revealed as nothing more than a lying grifter. :mrgreen:
What???
Ultra VIP
All Day Pass
$2,500
Front Row Seating, All Access, All Day Pass, VIP Dinner with General Flynn and Speakers

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:15 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:12 pm
NotaPerson wrote:
What???
Ultra VIP
All Day Pass
$2,500
Front Row Seating, All Access, All Day Pass, VIP Dinner with General Flynn and Speakers
I want to be a fly on that table, when Flynn doesn't show.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:43 pm

Yippy.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:41 pm

Snopes:

Does ‘Maga’ Mean ‘Easily Fooled Idiot’ in Nigerian Pidgin?

Mostly True.
Nigerian Pidgin, a mixture of English and creole, can also vary slightly depending on the region. As such, it’s difficult to pin down a specific definition for the word “maga.”

For instance, Naija Lingo, an online Nigerian Pidgin English dictionary, provided a different definition for the word maga. According to Naija Lingo, this word means “really messed up” and lists “loser” as a synonym. The example sentence for maga is “my guy na so you maga since you lose your job big fool.”

Kọ́lá Túbọ̀sún, a Nigerian linguist who won the Premio Ostana “Special Prize” for Mother Tongue Literature, a prize given to individuals who advocate for indigenous languages, explored the history of the slang term “maga” for an article published on Medium in 2017. Túbọ̀sún explained that the word “múgùn,” which means “fool” in Yorùbá, another common language in Nigeria, was eventually shortened to “maga” in Nigerian Pidgin in the early 2000s...
I've heard this bull before.

Addie

Post by Addie » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:33 am

NBC News: Trump, QAnon and an impending judgment day: Behind the Facebook-fueled rise of The Epoch Times

Started almost two decades ago with a stated mission to “provide information to Chinese communities to help immigrants assimilate into American society,” The Epoch Times now wields one of the biggest social media followings of any news outlet.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:56 pm

Alex Kaplan
@AlKapDC
· 3h
The QAnon-connected conference that Michael Flynn, a "Women for Trump" co-chair, George Papadopoulos, and others (including multiple QAnon supporters) originally were planning to attend has been cancelled. (h/t @brooklynmarie).
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:10 pm

All part of the very clear plan that everyone knows
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:56 pm
Alex Kaplan
@AlKapDC
· 3h
The QAnon-connected conference that Michael Flynn, a "Women for Trump" co-chair, George Papadopoulos, and others (including multiple QAnon supporters) originally were planning to attend has been cancelled. (h/t @brooklynmarie).
Someone must've got to them!

I've heard this bull before.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:56 pm
Alex Kaplan
@AlKapDC
· 3h
Bill Mitchell complains about Google bias (probably a bit a of backside shining for Yippy), but when you search for Digital Soldiers Conference on Google, on the first page are links to two of tweets talking about how great it will be. However, when you select either one, you find out he deleted the tweets. Neither of their feeds mention anything about the conference being cancelled, or even existing in the first place.

The actual web page for the conference just has a short statement that it was cancelled and people will be refunded. If you want to support Flynn you can make a contribution to his defense fund (with a linke to that page).

Many people would just announce with some canned public announcement that the event was unfortunately cancelled, and maybe find a way to blame it on the liberals/Dems. Mitchell just made it disappear on his feed.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:19 pm

this may NOT be direct from "Q or QAnon" but they are supporters so I am dumping it here.

Rachel Gastiaburo
41 mins ·
► Show Spoiler

Alan Fountain
5 hrs
CAN YOU NOW UNDERSTAND THE NECESSITY OF USA ACQUIRING GREENLAND? IT WILL HAPPEN AS WE HAVE ALL THE LEVERAGE & SUPPORT REQUIRED TO NEGOTIATE ALL DEALS AROUND GLOBE AS ALL GLOBALIST ARE COMPLICIT IN HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES & CORRUPTIONS BY SEX TRAFFICKING. (Military Tribunal Options?)

It's just a matter of time before we Stick a Flag in the Ice! We Have Trillions of dollars In the MANNA WORLD HOLDING TRUST to Purchase. Unsure if this Trust Account Will Be Made Public In MSM Soon or unknown Years Away. I listened to a 2-hour interview with the Trust Administrator and magnificent prosperity soon to Blanket Earth over coming years. The New Golden Age!

Geopolitical Blog on the GREAT AWAKENING: www.gf4justice.com

*America Digital News Articles: https://americandigitalnews.com/?s=alan+fountain

*LinkedIn Articles on White Hat Operation:
https://www.linkedin.com/…/al…/detail/r ... ity/posts/

BIOS: www.gf4justice.com/about
Social Media BIO Campaigns: www.about.me/alanfountain

► Show Spoiler

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:24 pm

Jim Jones? There is no bottom to the Rachel stupid and gullible.
Edit: okay, I realize the well known Jones was Jim W Jones, but I stand by my statement of Rachel's idiocy.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:43 pm

Dolly wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:19 pm
this may NOT be direct from "Q or QAnon" but they are supporters so I am dumping it here.
<snip the Facebook stuff I posted above>
ETA stuff from Alan Fountain's post

369 reactions 67 Comments 263 Shares

Yvonne xxxxx--Ya President Trump is letting the deep state know, that he knows and now researchers are going to start digging.--- Just read last night on a Joe M twitter thread that Greenland has underground missile silos and so does that island in Puget Sound and Epstein's island under that high berm rectangular area near the temple and entrances to the underground areas---- So child trafficking is just a small part of their plan, these missiles could have been armed with the same uranium that was sold to Russia and identifiable by it's isotope finger prints, for the start of WW3 to take out the only 2 countries standing in the way of the NWO.--- And if memory serves, I believe that Kai Anderson was on the Epstein flight logs and he is Greenlands Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and you can bet that Les Wexner and his MEGA Group of billionaire members are all in this.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”