"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

voxpopuluxe

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by voxpopuluxe » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:31 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:17 pm
Her website, Stella2020.com, is so slow on my iPad that I spend a long time staring a her logo:

STELLA
How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:06 pm

Gets better: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... are_btn_tw
A pro-Trump Republican candidate for Congress who is aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar in Minnesota has been charged with a felony after allegedly stealing from stores.

Danielle Stella was arrested twice this year in Minneapolis suburbs over allegations that she shoplifted items worth more than $2,300 from a Target and goods valued at $40 from a grocery store. She said she denied the allegations.

Stella is accused of stealing 279 items valued at $2,327.97 from a Target store in Edina, to the south-west of Minneapolis, on 8 January this year. She was arrested for the alleged theft after security staff called the police.

A criminal complaint filed to Hennepin county district court alleged Stella was seen leaving the store without paying for most of her haul, after “scanning only a few other items” that were valued at about $50.
She is claiming she "blacked out" due to PTSD & "anxiety around people"

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:16 pm

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:06 pm
Gets better: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... are_btn_tw
:snippity:
She is claiming she "blacked out" due to PTSD & "anxiety around people"
The will make it difficult for her to run a traditional campaign which involves a lot of being around people. ;)
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:43 pm

Good thing she plans to actually sit in congress where there is plenty of space between people.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:16 pm

What kind of volume or size does it take to get to $2,000 + at Target?

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:00 pm

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:47 pm
Heather told us via email that she wanted to make clear that Stella “stands 100% behind the principles of patriotism, unity/inclusiveness (WWG1WGA!) and love for country that Qanon promotes.”
I'm betting Heather is a Politics student.

tek

Post by tek » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:07 pm

the principles of patriotism, unity/inclusiveness (WWG1WGA!) and love for country that Qanon promotes
word salad, right there..

Inclusive, if you think like us..

sheesh..
There's no way back
from there to here

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:17 pm

She talks about how she supports Trump but it's Trump that is trying to reduce food programs to pay for the big tax cut.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:20 am

The Air Force Academy posted some cool cloud pictures of a thunderstorm coming off of the mountains and the Qdiots are all excited.
(you have to click through to see all the replies).

https://twitter.com/AF_Academy/status/1 ... 5449830400
U.S. Air Force Academy
@AF_Academy
There's a storm rolling in
⛈️
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:22 am

:lol: It's down to that, weather. How the mighty have fallen... from JFK on July 4 to storm clouds. :blackeye: Only the most deadenders
like Rachel and Miki Booth are still believing this craziness, idiots repost them because it sounds nasty and a chance to "own the libs" (although surely no "libs" outside of the scientific teams are looking at ll,,, they are just self-reinforcing their echo chamber..

Fortunately, many of them are subjects of our DARPA experiments, so we can easily track their progress.

:bangwall: still seems to be the most common.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:41 pm

Travis View @travis_view
Good news! According to the QAnon community, the long awaited "declas" that will finally expose the deep state traitors is coming on Wednesday (tomorrow.)

So if I stop posting tomorrow, please know it's because Q team shoved a black bag over my head and shipped me to Gitmo.
I've heard this bull before.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:39 pm

“Ancestors” 200 years from now? If there is a Deep State, QAnon must be the Derp State.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:06 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:39 pm
“Ancestors” 200 years from now? If there is a Deep State, QAnon must be the Derp State.
It would be a neat trick if they could. They do have a penchant for wanting to live backwards.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Addie

Post by Addie » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:16 pm

Daily Beast: Twitter Suspends Conspiracy Account After Trump Retweet

Before Trump’s RT, ‘Lynn Thomas’ pushed conspiracy theories about Democrats harvesting kids’ pineal glands. Then Twitter took the account down for violating its rules. ...

Before the suspension, the account enthusiastically pushed Qanon conspiracy memes and bizarre theories about prominent Democrats murdering children to harvest their pineal glands. One such meme targeted Bill and Hillary Clinton, claiming they “torture and sacrifice children” to get at “a drug that can only be found inside the human skull.” That was posted last Thursday—five days before the current president graced the account with a retweet.

Lunaluz
Occupation: Bean Counter for Boeing Commercial. You break it I find a way to fix it.

Post by Lunaluz » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:22 pm

So I spend part of my productive workday reading the Q thread on Free Republic everyday. Talk about some crazy shit,on this thread starting about 501 Obama's birth certificate, Fuddy and Butterdezillion are being spun into the ebil Deep State conspiracy. A freeper named rx pontificates in detail on the fuddy affair and apparently could be the co-author of Butter's book!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-cha ... &;page=501

rx..post 658, 774 and pictures of Butter's frogman pics sprinkled throughout.
Little Jeremiah plays a supporting role.
Fred Nerks makes a cameo appearance scoffing at rx and Butter..
Q Freaks don't think much of Dr. Orly Taitz

Butter's last post June 2019
https://butterdezillion.wordpress.com/a ... dezillion/

The Freeper Q thread makes me appreciate the condition of my mental faculties (good).

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:57 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:39 pm
Solid chance that English isn’t that tweeter’s first language.
How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:36 pm

Addie wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:16 pm
Daily Beast: Twitter Suspends Conspiracy Account After Trump Retweet

Before Trump’s RT, ‘Lynn Thomas’ pushed conspiracy theories about Democrats harvesting kids’ pineal glands. Then Twitter took the account down for violating its rules. ...

Before the suspension, the account enthusiastically pushed Qanon conspiracy memes and bizarre theories about prominent Democrats murdering children to harvest their pineal glands. One such meme targeted Bill and Hillary Clinton, claiming they “torture and sacrifice children” to get at “a drug that can only be found inside the human skull.” That was posted last Thursday—five days before the current president graced the account with a retweet.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:57 pm

Funny thing...I inadvertently jumped into the thread on page 1. Reading a few posts that offered up Q predictions I thought 'Ok, here we go again...one more time". Then I realized I was 50 pages and months if not years behind so I jumped ahead to the current page. Yup, 'here we go again...one more time'.

It must be terribly frustrating for these people to continually get their hopes up only to be let down again and again.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:32 pm

Photoguy wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:57 pm
Funny thing...I inadvertently jumped into the thread on page 1. Reading a few posts that offered up Q predictions I thought 'Ok, here we go again...one more time". Then I realized I was 50 pages and months if not years behind so I jumped ahead to the current page. Yup, 'here we go again...one more time'.

It must be terribly frustrating for these people to continually get their hopes up only to be let down again and again.
I went back and saw that poste made in early March 2018.
Miki Booth @BirtherPrincess PRO a month
H/T Lorie Butler Herberg

WOW a lot here ... Is Q is telling us that Obama, Killery, McCabe, Comey, Bushes, Lynch, and 3 more will be arrested next week. (Hannity named the 10 on his show.) Q suggests suicide this weekend to avoid their Tribunals because there will be NO DEALS. Kissinger was in Trump's office today trying to make a deal. Trump said NO. A Marine base in West Virginia will be used for the Tribunals. The commanding officers there have been relieved to make room for the Tribunal Officers. I follow Investigative Journalist, John Miranda. He's brilliant. Many Patriots believe that the Military Parade is about subtly getting our National Guard into DC. Poetic Justice: Some of the Officers that Obama fired because they are Patriots and would not support his Communist- Muslim Agenda, will serve as his and the other Traitors' Tribunal Officers ????????

Anonymous Source @Kittycatcher PRO Investor
a month
And Gen. Flynn will be exonerated.
Maybe they are running over a year late because they are still trying to find that Marine Base in West Virginia.

I really think that Mike and her elk have no memory of prior postings and claims. That's the only way they don't notice.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:36 pm

Posting this here because apparently it has gotten the Qidiots very excited.

Yesterday Papadopoulos said that TODAY would see the release of some very important transcripts. Transcripts of what, I have no idea.

So was he just blowing smoke out his butt or was something related to him released today? :smoking:

Am I being detained?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:30 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:36 pm
Yesterday Papadopoulos said that TODAY would see the release of some very important transcripts. Transcripts of what, I have no idea.

So was he just blowing smoke out his butt or was something related to him released today? :smoking:
Maybe has something to do with supposed recordings of him talking to various FBI or CIA agents and are some sort of proof that the government was trying to entrap him or Trump.

With the transcripts supposedly being released, you need to BUY HIS BOOK so you can fully understand the plot. He was clear on that point.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:02 pm

Re: document releases
I have seen a couple of posts that mention Joe diGenova. Here is a tweet shared by one of the Nut Jobs

ILoveMyFreedom.org
@ILMFOrg
Joe diGenova just dropped a BOMBSHELL 🍿🍿
11:24 AM · Jul 29, 2019

ETA: funny that he mentions Grand Jury. I see other Nut Job comments about Congress wanting the Mueller Grand Jury documents BUT that is not legal/whatever (according to stoopid Nut Jobs)
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:12 pm

NOT Q
In the video above, Joe diGenova mentions Nunes... so I am posting this article here. Let me know if it should be posted someplace else.
July 30 2019
Nunes: The FBI And CIA’s Actions Regarding The Trump Campaign Overseas Must Be Investigated

The top Republican with the House Intelligence Committee Rep. Devin Nunes told SaraACarter.com there is insurmountable evidence of the FBI’s malfeasance regarding the bureau’s probe into President Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russia, but what must be investigated is the FBI’s actions overseas into the campaign.

Those questions will also naturally involve the CIA and any relationship the clandestine agency had with the bureau during the Russia probe, Nunes said.

What has been revealed during the course of nearly three years of investigations by the Intelligence Committee and others, is that the FBI had informants spying on the campaign. The most damning information was that the FBI had specifically targeted volunteers with the Trump campaign: Carter Page, George Papadopolous, as well as others who traveled outside the United States. Once they were overseas, the FBI had continuing operations and received information from informants to build an investigation into the Trump campaign and Russia.

The details of what actually took place and when the investigation by the bureau actually began, however, remain murky. Nunes said there needs to be a thorough investigation into the role of the FBI and CIA regarding the Trump probe.

“There are so many unanswered questions about what happened in Cambridge, where numerous people were making strange unexplained attempts to contact Trump associates,” Nunes told SaraACarter.com. “We already know the FBI committed a lot of abuses in this investigation, and we want to discover whether more were being committed overseas.”

Nunes is referring to the University of Cambridge in London, ‘Cambridge Intelligence Seminar,’ where employees made successful attempts in contacting members with the Trump campaign in 2016, including Carter and Papadopolous.
<BIG snip>
https://saraacarter.com/nunes-the-fbi-a ... -gVFPqLHUw

https://archive.is/SzohI

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:19 pm

Off Topic
not Q, but the stuff above reminded me of this article. I can't find that it was posted here.
another that I don't know where to post.... more Russian investigation

— 07/27/19 10:00 AM EDT
BY JONATHAN TURLEY, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR —

The mysterious Mister Mifsud and why no one wants to discuss him

Joseph Mifsud: The name of the generally unknown character in the Russia investigation came up, over and over, in the long-awaited House committee hearings with former special counsel Robert Mueller. Republican Jim Jordan of Ohio invoked the name as if it legally required the accompaniment of horror movie theme music; Mueller immediately snapped back that he would not discuss that man. Yet that did not deter Republicans. “Joseph Mifsud,” “Joseph Mifsud” — the mantra continued until the shadowy professor had emerged as the Keyser Söze of the Mueller hearings. <<BIG SNIP>

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/4 ... iscuss-him

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:45 pm

Rachel has been inactive most of the day but she is back sharing some news. Doh, I forget to look at Kevin's posts.

Rachel Gastiaburo
26 mins ·
► Show Spoiler
Kevin Cochrane
1 hr
⚖️🍿💥

► Show Spoiler
27 Comments at Kevin's post

Kessee Ian Anderson StaffAnon posted on VOAT they were called In to stay late. Packaging up sealed documents for mail off.
https://voat.co/v/QRV/3361269

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”