"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Orlylicious »

Amen to that pipistrelle! :lol: They are total lunatics. It's still just hard to believe they could be so stupid, yet they post and post as believers.
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Estiveo

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Estiveo »

Any. Day. Now.
Image Image Image Image Image

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

I'm still awating Reagen's return.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

This just floated across one of my Facebook groups. enjoy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪
D289FA8C-10AE-4186-9215-C8A9DB1FA564.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin »

Now there is a big ole bucket of madness..... :o :shock: :eek2:

So many fails it's almost fractal....

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

And yet still no JFK and no earth shattering anything!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:29 am
This just floated across one of my Facebook groups. enjoy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪D289FA8C-10AE-4186-9215-C8A9DB1FA564.png
Linky please. I feel the need to go play there.
bring out the tumbrils -- lots of them.

boots

Post by boots »

woodworker wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:52 pm
Flatpointhigh wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:29 am
This just floated across one of my Facebook groups. enjoy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪D289FA8C-10AE-4186-9215-C8A9DB1FA564.png
Linky please. I feel the need to go play there.
Ah, trolling, the pastime of many Americans!

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

But no linky.
bring out the tumbrils -- lots of them.

Lani

Post by Lani »

Congress Poised to Get Its First QAnon Believer
https://www.thedailybeast.com/marjorie- ... ing-member
A believer in a conspiracy theory the FBI classifies as a possible domestic terrorist threat is in a prime position to soon be elected to Congress, after coming in first in a Republican primary in Georgia on Tuesday.

QAnon conspiracy theorist Marjorie Taylor Greene, who has frequently posted messages about the bizarre pro-Trump conspiracy theory on social media, handily leads the primary field of Republicans in Georgia’s heavily Republican 14th District. Greene, who beat her closest opponent by more than 20 percent, will head to an August run-off after receiving 41 percent of the primary vote.

Greene is an outspoken supporter of QAnon, a conspiracy theory based on a series of anonymous messages posted online by a mystery figure named “Q.” QAnon believers think that Donald Trump is engaged in a shadowy war against a cabal of global elites, including the Democratic Party, and will soon arrest or even execute top Democrats in an event they know as “The Storm.”
She's also a stalker.

Notorial Dissent

Well, they played with the Tea Party and look where it got them, now they can play with Q.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:47 am
Well, they played with the Tea Party and look where it got them, now they can play with Q.
The QAnonAnonynmous channel on twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/648312523 discusses her with the Democratic candidate.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Addie

Post by Addie »

WaPo - Amber Phillips: Why QAnon supporters are winning congressional primaries

QAnon is a conspiracy theory that didn’t exist until a few years ago. It’s actually a webbed network of conspiracy theories that, at its most basic, alleges there is a secret group of elites working to get President Trump out of office. There are allegations of pedophilia mixed in there, too.

So what’s up with two congressional candidates who have embraced this relatively new conspiracy theory winning their primaries in 2020? One even has a good shot of going to Congress.

In May, Jo Rae Perkins won a Republican Senate primary in Oregon after saying she supports the conspiracy theory. And on Tuesday, Marjorie Taylor Greene made it to an August runoff in a competitive Republican congressional primary in northwest Georgia. Greene is now a pretty sure bet to make it to Congress: She beat her runoff opponent by 20 points in the primary, and the district is a safe Republican one.

Experts on conspiracy theories and political psychology warned about reading too much into these wins. “Two is not a trend,” said Joseph Uscinski at the University of Miami, who has written a book about why people believe in conspiracy theories.

He said there is probably more we can take away from the roughly 50 QAnon supporters who are running for Congress this year. Their campaigns suggest adherents of a fringe theory feel emboldened to come out of the shadows under Trump. ...

Trump hasn’t explicitly endorsed QAnon, but he seems aware that its adherents align with his base. He has retweeted QAnon supporters, and there has been a growth of “Q” signs at his rallies.
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Is this how Laura Loomer became the Chair of the Internet Access Sub Committee?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

OMFG...

Am I being detained?

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

His Facebook profile is still up with his videos, he has 5 kids, this is his bio:

https://www.facebook.com/alpalus.slyman
Field Service Technician at Signature Flight Support BOS - Boston Logan Int'l Airport
Airplane Deicer at Integrated Deicing Services
Security Guard at United Security Inc.
Officer at Allied Universal
Officer at AlliedBarton
Studied at Madison Park Technical Vocational High School

The family is very worried.

Vesta.JPG

Someone in the car has common sense --

ETA: Don't know why the videos are saying unavailable, still seeing them on his page. Got a copy too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Notorial Dissent

As I recall MA takes a real dim view of felony eluding/police chases, reckless driving, and endangering children.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:28 pm
As I recall MA takes a real dim view of felony eluding/police chases, reckless driving, and endangering children.
Not reckless driving, that’s just rush hour.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Whatever4 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:08 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:28 pm
Not reckless driving, that’s just rush hour.
Pfft... old joke "What's the best way to get out of Boston by car" Answer "First, sell the car..."

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Stop me if you’ve heard this before:

Police Officers Linked To Extremist Group

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/06/12 ... ist-group/
QAnon is a “cause,” and police don’t have to be the adults in the room.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

A Q supporter is getting antsy.

Truthfan.JPG

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Devin Nunes' Cow's Lawyer answered him.
:bag:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Why aren't the Q people all over this (and Matt Gaetz' "son")?? Story about the all IMPOTUS channel they're creating...
In a recent episode, Trump Jr. complained to former NFL running back Herschel Walker that the Trump family is unfairly attacked as racist.

“I’ve been called every name in the book. I’m racist. I’m an anti-Semite, whatever happens to be the narrative of the day they can sort of throw that at my family," Trump Jr. said.

He then recounted his family's friendship with Walker, who played for his father's team, the New Jersey Generals, in the early 1980s in the now defunct U.S. Football League.

"We joked once sort of about it, which was like, back in the day, people don’t know this, I was probably 6 years old when I traveled with your family to Disney World," Trump Jr. told Walker.

"If my father’s racist, he probably wasn’t going to let his son, his blond bowl-cut [son], hang out with — you know — an African American man, totally alone, for a week at a time in Disney World,” he added.

Walker responded by recalling a trip they took to the Bronx Zoo.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB15Js5g

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

When he was six years old Trump didn't know he had a son.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

This is sooooo sad! It's an unrolled thread. :( Gotta admit, reads a bit like Realist's writing style... We're here to support you Realist no matter what! :P

O’Malley GaL 🍀 🐸 🍀 Trump2020
9 hours ago, 9 tweets, 2 min read

(Thread) I’m tired. I’m battleworn. Been trying so hard to get people to wake up for over 3 years, now. I post on Twitter and on FB constantly. I’m deeply discouraged at the sheer numbers of blind sheep that refuse to wake up. I feel like I’m beating my head against a wall.

It’s hard enough to find the strength to keep going but after watching our country go to hell since the COVID scare, followed by animals ripping property apart, setting fires and behaving like packs of wild hyenas, something got sucked right out of me. This is NOT our America.

3 years + of this madness but MSM is just as corrupt as ever, if not worse—even local MSM. Dems are eagerly plotting their “next” attack on our liberties, freedoms and America in general. I believe in the plan. I believe in God way more, but my faith has been sorely tested.

Twitter, it reminds me of how junior high works with all it’s little cliques. If you’re in, you’re good and if you’re not, you’re just not. So, here I am. I’ve put in thousands of hours on both ends for what?? For whom? What has been accomplished? Right now, it feels like NADA!

Bottom line is that I feel very much alone in this battle and it’s hard to find anyone on here to turn to for support of “any” kind. We’re all human. We can’t be warriors on the battlefield 24/7 and not get weary. I’m beyond weary. I’m flat depressed, discouraged, & drained.

No one will give a shit. Why? Because it doesn’t fit the narrative. Being human is not acceptable. Only being top dog with thousands of followers and clicks counts & telling everyone else who to support & raise up. It’s not just the Dems that are sick. We all are.

There are lots of folks just like me. We don’t have huge accounts & tons of clicks, but we fight just as hard and just as bravely every day. People are coming to me who are just as distraught & weary as I am. Some even in tears. Something has to give. People are giving up!

What do you tell them? “Trust the plan?” How many times can we keep saying that and nothing ever happens? It’s become meaningless at this point. This soldier is near ready to leave the entire battlefield. I’m losing hope in all of this madness. I’m no superwoman.

I’m going to watch as no one responds. God forbid, that a soldier fall and anyone should help them. We only address those who have lost followers in that respect. Are we really who we say we are or not? If we don’t care for our own, how the hell do we care for others? #GoingDown

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”