#Q #QAnon QCumbers "The Storm” "Any Day Now" Conspiracy Theories For Dummies: "Mental Gonorrhea of Conspiracy Theories"

Suranis

#Q #QAnon QCumbers "The Storm” "Any Day Now" Conspiracy Theories For Dummies: "Mental Gonorrhea of Conspiracy Theories"

Post by Suranis »

They think they will use an emergency broadcast system to talk through your phone after its shut down for normal use.

Incidentally the Mass today on the Catholic TV network was for the Feast of St Hillary!!!! THE VATICAN IS SIGNALLING!!!

https://www.catholictv.org/video.html#s ... owID=11470

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

I've been getting a bunch of emails from Darash and they're pushing the communications blackout, don't update your cell phone, all that Quidiot garbage. But if his followers haven't bailed after this long, they never will.

ImageImageImage x4
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Baidn wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:54 pm
Volkonski wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:17 pm
Wright Gazaway
@WrightKATU
The QAnon crowd believes there will be nationwide power and cell outages tomorrow, followed by POTUS invoking Insurrection Act, and then mass arrests before he stays in power. Impossible to overstate how unhinged and dangerous this conspiracy and its adherents are.
Quote Tweet
I wonder what mental gymnastics they'll use to spin this latest failure into a win? I'm sure 98% will go with the ole "misinformation is necessary to maintain secrecy!" I'm eagerly looking forward to what the dissonance will be if trumpy winds up behind bars my money is on "big moves happening! The TRUE POTUS has decided to go to prison to destroy their evil plan from within! Remember that if you hear that he has died behind bars as a result of being an elderly overweight man in poor health with a worse diet this is just another clever ruse!"
What mental gymnastics did Repeached LoudStupid use to explain his lie about "walking with" the mob to the Capitol?

No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:40 pm I'm still trying to figure out how the Q-idiots think they are going to get messages from Der Trumpenführer if there are massive cell outages? Maybe it's majik and only applies to non-Q-idiots.
I guess the mass outage only impact people who did not update their iphone?

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:40 pm I'm still trying to figure out how the Q-idiots think they are going to get messages from Der Trumpenführer if there are massive cell outages? Maybe it's majik and only applies to non-Q-idiots.
They believe the Space Force is going to activate their special Global Broadcast Satellites in order to announce to the world the triumphant arrest of hundreds of thousands of traitors by their Anointed By God Dear Leader. Part of the military taking over not only the US, but most of the Western World.

These are wannabe despots who not only worship their favorite despot, they have orgasms fantasizing about arresting and executing all the people they hate.

I've heard this bull before.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Dixie cups + string.

Works for me.

:knitting:

ImageImageImage
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:52 pm They think they will use an emergency broadcast system to talk through your phone after its shut down for normal use.

Incidentally the Mass today on the Catholic TV network was for the Feast of St Hillary!!!! THE VATICAN IS SIGNALLING!!!

https://www.catholictv.org/video.html#s ... owID=11470
He sort of looks like HC, especially around the eyes.

Hilary is also on 13 January for the Church of England and the Episcopal Church in the USA so the Queen is also signalling.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

bob wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:29 pm
That made me ridiculously happy. Watching Schilling go from "conceited jerk but tolerable as long as he only talks about baseball" bloody-sock hero to all-in conspiracy theorist racist authoritarian bully was painful.

Still a conceited jerk.

ImageImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Off Topic
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost »

The radical Right is fracturing under the weight of their own idiocy and scammery?

GOOD!

Online far-right movements fracture in wake of Capitol riot over 'gullible' QAnon believers
:snippity: :snippity:

“I can’t believe the number of the gullible people who are still out there saying Q is going to run to the rescue in the next five days and you’re going to see military tribunals,” a user in one viral TikTok video said. “Look, I’m a full Trump supporter and I enjoyed reading all the stuff about the deep state and I believe most of it.”

:snippity: :snippity:
Fredrick Brennan, who created the website 8chan where “Q” posts and has spent the last two years attempting to have the site removed from the internet for its ties to white supremacist terror attacks, said he believes reality may devastate the movement on Inauguration Day.

“This week has been hugely demoralizing so far and that will be the final straw,” he said. “Even though Q is at the moment based on Donald Trump, it is certainly possible for a significant faction to rise up that believes he was in the deep state all along and foiled the plan.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/online-far-m ... 00078.html

"I said we will sacrifice the economy in the short term to protect our people's health, people's lives!" - Nguyễn Xuân Phúc
Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

p0rtia wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:17 pm
That made me ridiculously happy. Watching Schilling go from "conceited jerk but tolerable as long as he only talks about baseball" bloody-sock hero to all-in conspiracy theorist racist authoritarian bully was painful.

Still a conceited jerk.
What is he president elect of?

HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost »

Sugar Magnolia wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:43 am

Still a conceited jerk.
The Aliens cruising around in his hollow noggin?

"I said we will sacrifice the economy in the short term to protect our people's health, people's lives!" - Nguyễn Xuân Phúc
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Still a conceited jerk.
President elect of being a nasty, abusive boor. He's just being a jerk with the temporary twitter handle. Being a jerk is what he does. It's an example of how the right wing has no sense of humor, in this case whilst also being an arrogant sob.

ImageImageImage
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Still a conceited jerk.
There are a bunch on the right who used "President elect" in their handle after the media called the election for Biden. I think this was their way of stating that Biden's election was fake by showing they can all be self-appointed fake President-elect.

It was stupid when they first started it in November and it is really stupid now since all states certified, the electoral college voted, all the lawsuits failed, and Congress certified the election.

I wonder if they will continue it after Biden is no longer President-elect.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Northland10 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:37 am

Still a conceited jerk.
There are a bunch on the right who used "President elect" in their handle after the media called the election for Biden. I think this was their way of stating that Biden's election was fake by showing they can all be self-appointed fake President-elect.

It was stupid when they first started it in November and it is really stupid now since all states certified, the electoral college voted, all the lawsuits failed, and Congress certified the election.

I wonder if they will continue it after Biden is no longer President-elect.
Miki Booth is one who did this.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”