Florida Man

Jim

Re: Florida Man

Post by Jim »

Just a matter of time before we have a big shootout over masks somewhere...

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Jim wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:30 pm
When your rights are being infringed you can start shooting. It's right there in the 2ND AMENDMENT.
Sekrit Stuffs!
:sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:53 pm
Jim wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:30 pm
When your rights are being infringed you can start shooting. It's right there in the 2ND AMENDMENT.
Sekrit Stuffs!
:sarcasm: :sarcasm:
Especially in a "Stand Your Ground" State.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

RoadScholar wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:21 pm
Florida man caught on video pulling gun and threatening to kill shopper who asked him to wear a mask

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/florid ... ar-a-mask/
Wasn't that crazy video from the city council hearing on masks from Palm Beach County?

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

RoadScholar wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:21 pm
Florida man caught on video pulling gun and threatening to kill shopper who asked him to wear a mask

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/florid ... ar-a-mask/
Hmm. Where is the Walmart security cameras video / stills? There are HD cameras at the entrances. This supplied video is just a customer's shaky cellphone video.
I can't believe nobody followed this duo out to the car and wrote down the license tag #. He was with someone in a wheelchair so it couldn't have been too fast of an escape.

With no thanks to DeSantis, Palm Beach County, FL, is under a mandatory public face-mask order.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Florida man accused of illegally detaining Black 18-year-old heading to basketball practice
Luis Orlando Santos Santiago, 54, acted as a "vigilante," prosecutors said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-man-a ... itter_abcn
The 18-year-old was riding his bicycle during the early morning hours of June 8 when Luis Santos drove his car alongside the teenager.

"You work here? You live here?" asked Santos, 54, as he recorded with a cellphone, according to excerpts released by prosecutors.

:snippity:

Santos called 911 claiming that the unidentified teenager was seen on video "breaking into cars" and that he thought the teen had stolen a bike. Prosecutors with the Hillsborough State Attorney's Office said there was no evidence of any crimes.

Santos identified himself to the 911 operator as an off-duty officer, according to the call recording. Santos had left his job as a theme park security guard six months prior to the incident, but because his required security officer certifications were still valid at the time he confronted the teenager, he isn't being accused of impersonating an officer, prosecutors said.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Volkonski wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:54 pm
Florida man accused of illegally detaining Black 18-year-old heading to basketball practice
Luis Orlando Santos Santiago, 54, acted as a "vigilante," prosecutors said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-man-a ... itter_abcn
The 18-year-old was riding his bicycle during the early morning hours of June 8 when Luis Santos drove his car alongside the teenager.

"You work here? You live here?" asked Santos, 54, as he recorded with a cellphone, according to excerpts released by prosecutors.

:snippity:

Santos called 911 claiming that the unidentified teenager was seen on video "breaking into cars" and that he thought the teen had stolen a bike. Prosecutors with the Hillsborough State Attorney's Office said there was no evidence of any crimes.

Santos identified himself to the 911 operator as an off-duty officer, according to the call recording. Santos had left his job as a theme park security guard six months prior to the incident, but because his required security officer certifications were still valid at the time he confronted the teenager, he isn't being accused of impersonating an officer, prosecutors said.
Another Riding a Bike while Black crime. Thank god for these armed vigilantes. Pretty soon "they" be riding escalators, walking in parks and other nefarious activities. :sarcasm:

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Formerly employed security guards get to describe themselves as off-duty officers?
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 »

Florida man out for a ride.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

UPDATE: A white male driving southbound on Florida Turnpike "began acting strange," exited his Toyota SUV, walked on the highway, jumped over the median and on top of a northbound Semi Tractor-Trailer and began striking the window with his hands...

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

RTH10260 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:23 pm
UPDATE: A white male driving southbound on Florida Turnpike "began acting strange," exited his Toyota SUV, walked on the highway, jumped over the median and on top of a northbound Semi Tractor-Trailer and began striking the window with his hands...
I'm still not clear on how he could have gotten on the hood of a moving semi.

We had a woman here the other night who was facebook live-ing singing along to a song while riding down the interstate when she dropped her phone out the window. They went back to retrieve it, she walked out onto the interstate to pick it up and got creamed by a car. All still live on facebook.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

I don’t agree with the truck driver trying to shake the nutter off.
If he succeeded he may have rolled over the loon or someone else did
And/or caused a multi vehicle crash.

Loons hands were not going to get through the trucks windows.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Dave at Sea wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:32 pm

And according to the news reports, the truck driver apparently went something like 9 miles (at apparently highway speeds) before the cops stopped him. No clue why he didn't just stop, lock the doors and wait for the cops.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

:yeah:

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

I know that movie production has mostly halted due to coronavirus, but this seems a drastic way to protest no new Tom Cruise movies.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

:thumbs:

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:34 pm
Dave at Sea wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:32 pm

And according to the news reports, the truck driver apparently went something like 9 miles (at apparently highway speeds) before the cops stopped him. No clue why he didn't just stop, lock the doors and wait for the cops.
It looks like this dude already was smashing the windshield. I'm going to suggest he was on some bad acid trip. I don't agree with the truck driver swerving to throw him off, but I'm also not sure he should have stopped without others ready to assist. The guy could have easily broken through the truck door window.
b2ae231.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Whatever4 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:12 am
Formerly employed security guards get to describe themselves as off-duty officers?
That one did

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

tencats

Post by tencats »

At a restaurant in Nokomis, Florida, a man identified as Nicholas Arnold Schock was caught on video going berserk. "I'm a white supremacist, Aryan Nation will rule the world," he cried. He then urged diners to "call Donald Trump, please" and shouted obscenities until he ran into a female staffer who held out her arms to block him.

Nicholas Schock Slaps Woman in Florida https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/nicholas ... ida-trump/

Fundraiser has been set up for Kisha Biche to help her and her family financially as she recovers from a concussion that was the result of a vicious, unprovoked attack while she was working her job as a bartender at Pop's Sunset Grille in Nokomis Fla.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/tips-for-kis ... 0qrh_cbUMk

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

tencats wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:31 pm
At a restaurant in Nokomis, Florida, a man identified as Nicholas Arnold Schock was caught on video going berserk. "I'm a white supremacist, Aryan Nation will rule the world," he cried. He then urged diners to "call Donald Trump, please" and shouted obscenities until he ran into a female staffer who held out her arms to block him.

Nicholas Schock Slaps Woman in Florida https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/nicholas ... ida-trump/

Fundraiser has been set up for Kisha Biche to help her and her family financially as she recovers from a concussion that was the result of a vicious, unprovoked attack while she was working her job as a bartender at Pop's Sunset Grille in Nokomis Fla.
But wait wasn't he one of those fine people on both sides?

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

tencats wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:31 pm

Alcohol-fueled Trumpster fire.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Has he been arrested yet? If not, why not? :evil:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

RoadScholar wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:23 pm
Has he been arrested yet? If not, why not? :evil:
Out on $500.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

He confronted 3 to 4 guys not touching them, but hit the woman. Fine feller. So brave and courageous.
:sarcastic:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:35 pm
He confronted 3 to 4 guys not touching them, but hit the woman. Fine feller. So brave and courageous.
:sarcastic:
And guess who he will vote for in November? :sarcasm:

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”