Intentionally Dangerous Trolls incl: Mike Cernovich, Jack Posobiec, Scott Adams, James Woods, Ali Alexander

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Intentionally Dangerous Trolls incl: Mike Cernovich, Jack Posobiec, Scott Adams, James Woods, Ali Alexander

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:39 am

Have hesitated on this because I find them so awful and deplorable hate giving them attention. But lately, Donald has been tweeting a LOT of Jack Posobiec. It's important we know the ecosystem, and this group can take basically anything and widely circulate it on social media; certainly much faster than anyone can react to remove it. So they run amok.

Tonight Jack's hit was on the VP Pence Former Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock. Wait what?

Of course Jim Hoft picked it up (I'm sure Jim thinks Jack is a hottie, Jack's probably used him from time to time and Jim doesn't mind :lol: )

HUGE! Wife of VP Pence Former Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock Was Working for Peter Strzok in FBI
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft April 25, 2019 147 Comments
Share116TweetEmail

Vice President Mike Pence and former Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock

The wife of former Chief of Staff to Mike Pence Joshua Pitcock was working for Peter Strzok and investigating into Hillary Clinton’s crimes.

This comes after it was reported on Thursday that lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were “cultivating sources” to spy and inform them on President Trump.
It is not clear at this point Pitcock’s involvement in this development.

Sara Carter has more:

The texts and sources reveal that Strzok had one significant contact within the White House – Vice President Mike Pence’s Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock, whose wife was working as an analyst for Strzok on the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server. A senior White House official told this news site that Pitcock’s wife recused herself from the Clinton investigation as soon as Pence and Trump became the Republican nominees in July 2016. A senior law enforcement official also told SaraACarter.com that Pitcock’s wife no longer worked under Strzok after she recused herself from the Clinton investigation.

However, the text messages uncovered from November, 2016 and have left questions lingering about the relationship between Strzok, Pitcock and his wife among congressional investigators and lawmakers.

BREAKING: White House aides are concerned fmr Pence Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock may have left behind FBI listening devices after learning his wife worked for Peter Strzok

— Jack Posobiec ✝️ (@JackPosobiec) April 26, 2019

Watch what happened at 1:06 in @JackPosobiec's broadcast: BREAKING: Fmr Pence Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock Accused… https://t.co/8RzKePRx7V

— Liberty and Freedom |Far Southwest Texas | on Gab (@voluntaryismUSA) April 26, 2019
It will go far into the ecosystem. Probably right into the White House, it's right up Donald's alley.

How the fuck is Mike Pence going to explain this? Will he get dropped from the ticket for this? (Democrats will concern troll on this I reckon :P )
Avatar Photo: Kellogg's commemorates Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart's descent into insanity with a new cereal!

Dan1100

Re: Intentionally Dangerous Trolls incl: Mike Cernovich, Jack Posobiec, Scott Adams, James Woods, Ali Alexander

Post by Dan1100 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:57 am

Scott Adams as in Dilbert creator Scott Adams?
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

MN-Skeptic

Re: Intentionally Dangerous Trolls incl: Mike Cernovich, Jack Posobiec, Scott Adams, James Woods, Ali Alexander

Post by MN-Skeptic » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:13 am

Dan1100 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:57 am
Yes! Adams is a big Trump supporter. Check out his Twitter feed. :evil:
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:15 am

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:13 am
Dan1100 wrote:
I did. I had no idea. It makes me sadder than it should.

:cry:
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:23 am

Dan1100 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:15 am
It makes me sadder than it should.

Yeah. Me too.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:40 am

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Dan1100 wrote:
He's been a dipshit for a very long time. He got some attention questioning evolution a decade or so ago, he's blamed women for the wage gap, done a lot of JAQing off around climate science, and there have been quite a few other incidents over the years.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:55 am

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:23 am
Dan1100 wrote:
It makes me sadder than it should.

Yeah. Me too.
Sort of like how sad I got around 2008 when I found out the playwright David Mamet had become a far-right Sarah Palin fan. I literally go out of my way to see Glengarry Glen Ross in community theaters anywhere remotely close to where I live.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:03 pm

Origin as per a twitter user
“When you strike at a king, you must kill him.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes ... do_Emerson

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:31 pm

Or ein führer, even.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:39 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
MN-Skeptic wrote:
Dan1100 wrote:
I did. I had no idea. It makes me sadder than it should.

I knew and it made me sad. Then I blocked him. He is dead to me. Metaphorically.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Mon May 06, 2019 9:16 pm

24DA1BB7-4BA1-4430-9260-21CC8A61405E.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Tue May 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Just saw that @officeofmike finally got banned, what a creep that NJ guy was. Michael J. Morrison (@OfficeOfMike). He's in that same punk group. Cache of his page:

Morrison.JPG

This guy Will Chamberlain is pushing the idea that "Social Platforming is a Civil Right". He's gotten many to parrot it but of course it makes no sense, people can go elsewhere on the internet, if they break the rules of a site, they get banned. It's a bizarre argument. Will's solution is that Mike could go to court, sue Twitter, be reinstated and they'd pay his legal fees. Seriously he says it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e46R2TnKRbY

Heard about this from a whiny tweet: "Twitter bans conservatives like Alex Jones, Laura Loomer, @officeofmike & @aocpress parody account instead"

Apparently, David Horowitz was suspended today, they are going nuts.

Horowitz.JPG

Suspensions aren't necessarily permanent, but it seems Twitter and Facebook are finally waking up. These aren't political suspensions, these are people saying hateful and harmful things that can inspire violence. There's no reason law abiding, peaceful people should have to be assaulted by those people.

ETA: Seems Horowitz is no longer suspended. So was this all just a hoax? Who knows with these people.

Horowitz Unbanned.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Kellogg's commemorates Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart's descent into insanity with a new cereal!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue May 07, 2019 10:02 pm

The Washington Times is writing these like they are news.
Twitter suspends Jack Posobiec's @MAGAphobia account for tracking violence against Trump supporters
By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Consolidating evidence of violence perpetrated against President Trump’s supporters has prompted Twitter to suspend such an account created by OANN’s Jack Posobiec. Twitter’s vague and nebulous terms of service are under scrutiny once again after the @MAGAphobia account belonging to the conservative pundit was blocked late Monday.

“I started @Magaphobia as an acct to track violence against Trump supporters all in one place,” Mr. Posobiec tweeted to his nearly 470,000 followers. “Today Twitter banned it.” The latest incident is likely to fuel conservative ire at Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, who is accused of applying double standards when it comes to applying the platform’s rules to right-leaning accounts.

BREAKING: Twitter has suspended @MAGAphobia an account used to track incidents of violence against Trump supporters pic.twitter.com/1NED5LuGaC
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) May 7, 2019

He has made no secret that expunging abuse from Twitter is a high priority. “Mid-last year, we tried to apply more deep learning to the problem so we can take the burden off the victim to report abuse,” he recently told a TED audience in Vancouver, Fast Company reported. “Around 38% of abusive tweets are now identified by machine learning. That was from 0% just a year ago, which meant that everyone who received abuse had to report it.”

I started @Magaphobia as an acct to track violence against Trump supporters all in one place
Today Twitter banned it pic.twitter.com/lencaWfWR9
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) May 7, 2019
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... for-track/

As of 10pm EDT 5/7/19, it was still suspended.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue May 07, 2019 10:45 pm

https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/ ... 5157858304

Allegedly, here's his side of the story. I can certainly see why his post would trigger even a machine learning bot.

Rubin Horowitz.JPG

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu May 09, 2019 10:55 pm

I really, really dislike Mike Cernovich. Based in the same town as Orly Taitz, his money comes from his divorce settlement with his attorney ex-wife. He is also an attorney but is completely reckless and irresponsible. From Pizzagate to saying date rape doesn't exist, he generalizes, confuses and is part of the "hit and run" crew including Posobiec that ruin people's lives in a day.

For a while, two guys have been teasing him. Mike has chosen to showcase his young kids on Twitter, basically taunting people with them, it's just awful. Anyway, one guy, Vic Berger, calls him "Weird Mike" and has been trolling him pretty hard. Another guy, Nathan Bernard, is also trolling him.

Vic: https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV
Nathan: https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard

Cernovich is a big snowflake, he's complained about these guys for a couple years. For some reason, today he went ballistic and unleashed the RWNJ machine on them. Breitbart story, tons of retweets, it's crazy.

Pointing it out because it's astonishing how rapidly these coordinated attacks can ruin somebody's life. I follow Vic and Nathan Bernard, they are just giving back what (as they call him) "Weird Mike" puts out. Mike is the guy who thinks date rape doesn't exist, promoting Pizzagate, was a leader is lying about Hillary's health, and coordinates these attacks.

It's at least creepy, maybe even scary. Here's how fast they have it down, he tweets:
Mike Vic.JPG

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/11 ... 4634578944

Then Breitbart:
Facebook and Twitter Refuse to Act Against Far-Left Troll Vic Berger, Who Smeared Family of Mike Cernovich
vic berger a far-left troll that has harassed Mike Cernovich for years
ALLUM BOKHAR I9 May 2019

Facebook recently banned Paul Joseph Watson, Laura Loomer, the personal account of Alex Jones and others, categorizing some as “dangerous.” Yet they have taken no action against Vic Berger, a far-left personality who repeatedly harasses, smears, and engages in overtly threatening behavior against people he disagrees with politically.

Vic Berger IV is a far-left troll who has repeatedly targeted independent documentary filmmaker Mike Cernovich, who was a supporter of President Donald Trump’s campaign in 2016.

Berger has doctored images of Cernovich in an attempt to portray the father of two as a threat to children. In one tweet, he shared a doctored photo of Cernovich dressed as a clown and spread the false claim that a judge has ordered him to stay away from children. Berger tagged the FBI in his tweet.

Berger also shared a fake video of Cernovich’s daughter. The video was one of Cernovich’s periscopes, but the left-wing troll used a clip that had been edited to include audio of a child screaming in the background. “Weird Mike Cernovich is a rapist and also a bad dad,” wrote Berger, who also cc’d a child protection agency.

By tagging the FBI and the agency in his tweets, Berger encourages false police action against Cernovich, a dangerous tactic in the same vein as “SWATing,” which has led to accidental deaths due to police action in the past. At a minimum, a false report to child protection services risks wasting the resources of those organizations.
Blah blah blah: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/05/ ... cernovich/

Mike has been tweeting like he's on speed. The Breitbart story was widely tweeted and Mike retweeted those tweets. Looking at a few accounts, they are angry, retired, Miki Booth types.

Of course Jr. tweeted:
Jr.JPG
And the dopey @ali has a Periscope:

https://twitter.com/ali/status/1126652868017016832

And of course Scott Adams:
Scott Adams.JPG
Twitter saw it was parody and mocking Mike's use of his kids as props, but there's no evidence there was any contact except electronic. Vic's account is still on, as is Nathan's. But leave it to these guys to spin, spin spin:

Twitter.JPG

What I like about this least is it has absolutely no value to making people's lives better, represents the USA poorly, the fights are needless and a guy like Mike who is an attorney should know he's inciting people to violence like Comet Pizza. It's not the political views, it's the hatred and intent to destroy people for sport that would lead me to ban all of them.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed May 15, 2019 4:44 am

Cernovich was on The Rubin Report today, it's an hour and 45 minutes, won't be till the weekend that I get to listen. Apparently they get into lots of detail. Hopefully something that will get him banned and/or disbarred and/or criminally chargeable. Still can't imagine why Taitz hasn't jumped on his train, same town...

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Wed May 15, 2019 6:20 am

Dave Rubin and Mike Cernovich in the same room. If only a meteor could have hit the building. :daydream:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”