Tip from the guy that vaccinated me. Take picture of your vax card

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
sad-cafe

Tip from the guy that vaccinated me. Take picture of your vax card

Post by sad-cafe »

so you always have proof and put your card in with your passport and other important papers
Patagoniagirl

Re: Tip from the guy that vaccinated me. Take picture of your vax card

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I have been told that the little vaccine card is not sufficient for my province when I return to my farm in Panama in a couple of months. Some Immigration Officials are requiring a Certified Copy of my Vaccination Record from my Health Department. Not taking any chances, but my card is tucked proudly in my passport anyway.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Off Topic
Keeping a photo of your passport has always been advised. Even before the days of camera phones I kept a copy of my main passport page on a personal website so I could have something to show authorities in case I lost it. Now I keep a photo of my main page, visa pages and the latest entry stamp wherever I am, along with a picture of my yellow card (lots more vaccinations than just COVID ;) ) on a private section of my Facebook page and Google Keep
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I plan to put one on my phone and I plan to keep it with my passport. I'll also keep a paper copy in my wallet. Someone suggested laminating it, but I don't think that's such a good idea. I'm just waiting for my husband to get his second one next week, and I'll get it all done.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Mississippi has the strictest immunization rules in the US so we've had "blue cards" since we were infants. When the kids were in school they couldn't enroll without it and periodically something came up that we had to produce it. I don't remember ever having to get a notarized copy but I do remember last minute scrambles to get copies from the health dept. You can't laminate them because, if as many suspect, it will require yearly boosters, they have to write the date on the card. Everyone here has a control number and every vaccination we get goes under that same number.
tek

Post by tek »

ms and I were both told to NOT laminate the card, in case there is a need for a booster for new variants.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”