Corona Virus vaccination status poll

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.

What is your current vaccination status?

I had two Pfizer or Moderna and two boosters.
73%
I had 2 Pfizer or Moderna and a booster.
17%
I had 2 Pfizer and no booster.
2%
I had 2 Moderna and no booster.
2%
I had the Johnson and Johnson single shot and two boosters (mRNA Pfizer or Moderna as recommended)
6%
I had the Johnson and Johnson single shot, and a booster.
No votes
I had the Johnson and Johnson single shot, no booster.
No votes
I'm still working on getting vaccinated.
No votes
I do not plan to be vaccinated (you are welcomed to state your reasons).
No votes

Total votes: 52

scirreeve

Re: Corona Virus vaccination status poll

Post by scirreeve »

Got my 2nd Pfizer jab today from a nice man with the Oregon National Guard. I am happy.
wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

Got Moderna #2 yesterday afternoon. Didn't feel the needle (but that is typical for me - maybe 'cause I'm a good relaxer?)

Very minor soreness yesterday, and just a tiny bit more sore today. Other than that, no problems.
Image Image ImageImage
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Son, daughter, and SIL all got jabs on Tuesday. All had symptoms for a day after. My son felt feverish without running a temp, had a pretty sore arm, and just didn't feel well. He's fine now. Daughter and SIL both more sore, tired, feverish with temps. Daughter and SIL are done. Son has to look forward to another one. Of those in my immediate circle, half had symptoms after at least one of the jabs, including me after the second; the other half never felt anything more than a slightly sore arm.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I was all proud of myself for no reactions after my 1st jab. I had the 2nd yesterday and felt fine yesterday but it is now kicking my ass today. Achy and tired. Not complaining though.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

My husband got his second Pfizer jab this morning. He's tired, so he's busy having a nap now.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

So glad to see no one avoiding it, not to shame those who really do have allergies/sensitivities etc. Second shot can be a doozy the next day so my advice is to make sure youve got some time for a good long nap. Thats really all i needed to feel better after.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

~60 hours post first Moderna jab -- it doesn't hurt anymore now unless I press the injection site and even then it's now a <1 on a 1-10 pain scale. I drink a lot of water throughout the day and some say that helps.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

My boys got their second Moderna yesterday, no side effects. Now they can go visit their grandfather later this month. :batting:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Got my 2nd Pfizer. They gave me a sticker that says "#IGOT MINE" which looks like "bigot mine" when I glance at it. Anyway, the shots were being given in a kind of libertarian area, so I guess you might expect that.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:59 pm ~60 hours post first Moderna jab -- it doesn't hurt anymore now unless I press the injection site and even then it's now a <1 on a 1-10 pain scale. I drink a lot of water throughout the day and some say that helps.
Water always helps. As was said by many a vocal teacher:

Pee Clear
101010 :towel:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

northland10 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 8:35 am
neonzx wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:59 pm ~60 hours post first Moderna jab -- it doesn't hurt anymore now unless I press the injection site and even then it's now a <1 on a 1-10 pain scale. I drink a lot of water throughout the day and some say that helps.
Water always helps. As was said by many a vocal teacher:

Pee Clear
As of now, there is no pain at all -- so I await jab #2 in a few weeks. Still behaving responsibly.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I'm guessing that our 6 Not Eligible / Eligible but Waiting folks are either not checking the thread or are living in other countries?

Just curious, 'cause I love this thread and am barracking for everyone.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

p0rtia wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:04 am I'm guessing that our 6 Not Eligible / Eligible but Waiting folks are either not checking the thread or are living in other countries?

I live in semi rural Central GA, supplies are....limited I guess, redoubling my efforts this week.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:14 am
p0rtia wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:04 am I'm guessing that our 6 Not Eligible / Eligible but Waiting folks are either not checking the thread or are living in other countries?

I live in semi rural Central GA, supplies are....limited I guess, redoubling my efforts this week.
Come on over to MS. They're begging people to get them and anybody over 16 is eligible. No ID required.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

p0rtia wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:04 am Just curious, 'cause I love this thread and am barracking for everyone.
Barracking? Are you quartering Fogbow soldiers? (Have your Third Amendment rights been violated?) Or are you interrupting those whose position you disagree with? (This does not sound like the p0rtia we know.) Or is there some third meaning of “barracking”?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

The local fairgrounds (run by the county health department with national guard assistance) is allowing walk-ins 3 days a week now, though they say it will be faster and guaranteed if you do an appointment. As it is, I am scheduled for number 2 Pfizer tomorrow morning.

We have been on anybody 16+ for a few weeks now.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

northland10 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 3:14 pm The local fairgrounds (run by the county health department with national guard assistance) is allowing walk-ins 3 days a week now, though they say it will be faster and guaranteed if you do an appointment. As it is, I am scheduled for number 2 Pfizer tomorrow morning.

We have been on anybody 16+ for a few weeks now.
Yeah, us too, but I think he's closer to MS.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 3:12 pm
p0rtia wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:04 am Just curious, 'cause I love this thread and am barracking for everyone.
Barracking? Are you quartering Fogbow soldiers? (Have your Third Amendment rights been violated?) Or are you interrupting those whose position you disagree with? (This does not sound like the p0rtia we know.) Or is there some third meaning of “barracking”?
Wikipedia is your friend. :mrgreen: In fact, it was a subtle tribute to our international members, especially those in the Commonwealth countries, who always get a giggle when I say "rooting" in that context. I hear vaccines in Oz are slow.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

p0rtia wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:22 pm
Wikipedia is your friend. :mrgreen: In fact, it was a subtle tribute to our international members, especially those in the Commonwealth countries, who always get a giggle when I say "rooting" in that context. I hear vaccines in Oz are slow.
The British and American sources that I looked at did not have this definition. I did not think to look in the Antipodes.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

At the Fogbow, I don't think we have any 16yo or under. (but they are welcome)... As I understand, 16+ is eligible for the vaccine in all states... no nothing requirement.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Sitting in the 15 minute observation after Pfizer 2. Didn't even feel the needle this time (I learned from somebody's Fogbow post). We shall see what the next 48 hours will bring.

2 weeks and I will be complete (the time they say it takes for full immunity).
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:24 am Sitting in the 15 minute observation after Pfizer 2. Didn't even feel the needle this time (I learned from somebody's Fogbow post). We shall see what the next 48 hours will bring.

Takes that long for the nanites to replicate and spread.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:26 am
northland10 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:24 am Sitting in the 15 minute observation after Pfizer 2. Didn't even feel the needle this time (I learned from somebody's Fogbow post). We shall see what the next 48 hours will bring.

Takes that long for the nanites to replicate and spread.
Borg nanites are much more efficient assimilators.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Just as an aside, whenever I have blood drawn or an injection, I always compliment the provider if I didn't even feel it. It seems to make their day. And, yes, relaxing the arm for either makes it much easier on you.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:23 pm Just as an aside, whenever I have blood drawn or an injection, I always compliment the provider if I didn't even feel it. It seems to make their day. And, yes, relaxing the arm for either makes it much easier on you.
Yes, that is why, while I am not particularly squeamish, I look away when the phlebotomist inserts the needle to draw blood. If I don't, and I know exactly when the jab is coming, there is an involuntary tensing up. By looking away, it is easier to maintain the relaxed state until the inevitable jab.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”