Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
pipistrelle

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by pipistrelle »

This should be clear enough. Your choice not to protect yourself and others; the community’s choice to avoid you.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRHSEmGn/
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Lani wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:35 am I posted the link elsewhere about ODD and vaccination. With early intervention, the kids can be socialized, educated, and hold a job. But it's really hard. The family has to devote the needed time and strict training to help the child. I worked so hard to get help for a young student, but the parents (nasty divorce) had their own (herbal/homeopathic alternative) treatments. The child was sentenced to 5 years in prison not long after graduating high school.

I need to dig up the research I mentioned elsewhere on the forum. People with ODD can have a decent life and successful career with appropriate treatment. They tend to became first responders or are employed in other dangerous professions. That cheered me because there is a place in society for them. But professionals and family must intervene. Hard to do in our society. Parents have to work, psychiatry is expensive, and schools won't provide a trained aide.

People with ODD also suck at getting vaccinated....
I’m afraid Sprout’s tormentor didn’t get the attention he needed. His mom taught dance at Chapman U. and his dad was ex prod of a very popular crime drama. They were never home.
They tend to became first responders or are employed in other dangerous professions.
People with ODD also suck at getting vaccinated....
Well, this explains all the firefighters and EMTs, whom you’d think would be more cautious about the people in their care, refusing the vaccine .

If I may say, it’s downright depressing that at least half the refuseniks do so because they’re just cantankerous by nature or mental illness, depending, and could care less if they kill 100 people. Nothing any of us says or does, except perhaps telling them they are absolutely prohibited from being vaccinated, will change their minds.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

counterpoint

Hic sunt dracones
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
tek

Post by tek »

Bizarre that they both use EXACTLY the same words. Big red flag.

and "My name is Dr. Shawn Brooks, Phd., um, Oxford" is about as sleazy as it gets.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

tek wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:11 am Bizarre that they both use EXACTLY the same words. Big red flag.

and "My name is Dr. Shawn Brooks, Phd., um, Oxford" is about as sleazy as it gets.
IIRC, Oxford University in England (that one, the older one) doesn't award Ph.D.s (the usual non-medical doctorate in England), their doctorates are D.Phil. I am open to correction on that (no, I have never been a student, teacher, cleaner, serving wench, etc. there).
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:20 am
tek wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:11 am Bizarre that they both use EXACTLY the same words. Big red flag.

IIRC, Oxford University in England (that one, the older one) doesn't award Ph.D.s (the usual non-medical doctorate in England), their doctorates are D.Phil. I am open to correction on that (no, I have never been a student, teacher, cleaner, serving wench, etc. there).
I was thinking the same thing.

Always suggestive how the anti-elitism/anti-intellectualism crowd is super quick to tout their own (in this case, phony) credentials.
Off Topic
This rather reminds me of all the stories about Ted Cruz at Harvard Law School starting a study group and restricting membership to those who had gone to "real" Ivy League schools for undergrad (meaning Princeton - his alma mater, Yale, and Harvard). You went to Brown, Penn, Columbia, Dartmouth, or Cornell? Fuck off, peasant. And this is the Ted Cruz who constantly harps about the "elitism" of the Left. Tells you all you need to know.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Lani wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:30 am Sad state of affairs in the US.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Fortunately, the number of employees refusing vaccination or testing is small. Noisy, but small.
A long tweeter thread on exactly how small.
David Frum
17h, 17 tweets, 6 min read
How's the mass civil disobedience campaign against vaccine mandates going? At United Airlines, 50% of unvaccinated employees have already complied in the first 3 weeks of the 5 week grace period, according to CEO Jack Kirby.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

worth a carry over
Lani wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:51 am The covidiots have been harassing the hospital for days.
:snippity:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... pital.html
Wolski is known for posting anti-vaccine and QAnon conspiracies from a bridge in Chicago on social media
This article also includes information about ivermectin/covid research. Dr. Geary has researched ivermectin for over a decade.
Dr. Timothy Geary, one of the world's foremost experts of Ivermectin, says the drug does not have any effectiveness fighting viruses.

Geary, who is the Research Chair in Parasite Biotechnology at McGill University in Montreal, Canada, says that the 2020 study which spawned much of the Ivermectin-craze is not being correctly read. Dr Timothy Geary (pictured) is one of the top experts on Ivermectin and has researched the drug for over a decade.

He told DailyMail.com that the study did show that Ivermectin could inhibit the replication of COVID-19 virus cells, which is what many are reading from the study that makes them believe the drug has virus killing properties.

Geary explained, though, that the concentration of the drug used in the study were so high that it could not be used for treatment in a human, and would likely cause an overdose.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Well, it's almost a coin toss. Die from the cause, or die from the cure. Most seem to choose die *for* the cause.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

She may have been mentioned upthread* - not going to look, but this anti-masker died overnight.

You may have seen her viral video where she harassed Staples employees by wearing a Zoro costume including the *mask.*

She ended up with Covid, then in the hospital, but when the hospital refused to give her ivermectin, Lin Wood got involved, asking people to harass the hospital and release her to their "private ambulance" which would take her to a facility that would treat her (ahem) properly.

Apparently, she (may have been) scheduled for a feeding tube insertion over the weekend but those plans were dropped, obviously none of the public's business why but Wood & Co went crazy accusing them of trying to murder her. Because she passed away about midnight last night, the most logical explanation is the staff realized she only had a few hours left and there was no reason to go thru with the feeding tube.

Anyway, here's the latest post to the a thread from Ron Filipkowski, who's been following the story.

*it's the Lin Wood Strike thread
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

"Stand by for a call to action sometime this week" Patriot Prayer organizer Joey Gibson said to followers.
Oh shut up you dipshit.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Every day this gets more nut zippers.

A friend was telling me that the AA meeting she’s been going to for 25 years has suddenly gotten really weird. Mostly the males are getting belligerent about masks and refusing to wear them. My friend is a cancer survivor. She left two meetings when men came in sick without masks. They were asked to leave but made a stink. She’s thinking of finding another meeting. After 25 years. Because of maskholes.

We discussed the ODD aspects of the refusals. She thinks it makes perfect sense that people in recovery would be resistant. Most of them have problems with authority, one reason they drink.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Nope!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Could you just imagine the right with the restrictions during WWII?
101010 :towel:
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

northland10 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:16 pm Could you just imagine the right with the restrictions during WWII?
It could go either way. Their issue is not with restrictions themselves, but things like who is enforcing them (leaders they like are seen as strong and thus enforcement are their proper execution of their rightful power, while leaders they do not like are seen as week and in positions they do not deserve) and how the related crisis makes them feel.

They hate the covid restrictions in no small part because it makes them feel vulnerable, it is a reminder that there is something they can not control and thus incomplete measures make them more anxious than simply pretending it is not there. wartime restrictions (at least for supplying a remote war) on the other hand are seen as patriotic, there is no anxiety to handle.. and of course, restrictions that involve hurting people you do not like as opposed to restrictions that help people you do not like feel very different.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Sturgis recap , uploaded five days ago to YT

slq

Post by slq »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:25 pm
I suspect this is true of many (all?) of the patients for whom people are demanding Ivermectin. If they are so pro-Ivermectin, they very likely took it before going to the hospital. Yet they died.
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Thought this is the most appropriate thread.

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

One of the replies

https://twitter.com/BoomerOtis/status/1 ... 4560760836
Otis K Boomer: USA! Still the greatest nation...@BoomerOtis
·
As an old Montana boy myself, I can tell you this one's been going on for DECADES. Had a couple of relatives who sat for hours soaking up radiation gar-an-TEED to cure everything from cancer(!) to rheumatism.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”