Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Coronavirus Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by northland10 »

zekeb wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:08 pm Watch this, antivaxxers. I remember polio. A majority of todays population probably doesn't. Anyone who wants to know about history needs to throw The History Channel into the shitter and listen to Simon on YouTube.
Not quite done with Polio yet. Two endemic countries left, Pakistan and Afganistan. One of the problems has been resistance because some Islamic clergy are saying the vaccination is a conspiracy by the western nations to kill them. Sound familiar?

EPN w logo2.png
EPN w logo2.png (9.18 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

IIRC, the CIA did in fact set up some fake vaccination campaigns in Afghanistan to try and catch bad guys, so we kind of shout ourselves in the foot on that one. They should have never abused health campaigns like that.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

So who has a link to an absolutely nutso lawsuit full of insane claims? The anti-covid guy has posted the link to the America's Frontline Doctors lawsuit about a dozen times saying "just read the lawsuit and click the links" and you'll know the truth. I'd like to have a link to post to prove that just because you file a lawsuit and have links in it doesn't mean any of it is true. He doesn't seem to grasp that.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:14 pm IIRC, the CIA did in fact set up some fake vaccination campaigns in Afghanistan to try and catch bad guys, so we kind of shout ourselves in the foot on that one. They should have never abused health campaigns like that.
Yeah, I remember at the time (and now) being very, very angry when I heard about that. They put aid workers in jeopardy since now ideas that GNOs might actually be CIA has some legs, and they made it harder for the COVID rollout since, well, people have a reason to be suspicious.

All because people's feelings were hurt...
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:42 pm So who has a link to an absolutely nutso lawsuit full of insane claims? The anti-covid guy has posted the link to the America's Frontline Doctors lawsuit about a dozen times saying "just read the lawsuit and click the links" and you'll know the truth. I'd like to have a link to post to prove that just because you file a lawsuit and have links in it doesn't mean any of it is true. He doesn't seem to grasp that.
The complaint.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 86.3.0.pdf

The Docket
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/59 ... v-becerra/
101010 :towel:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

I doubt that he will have a sympathetic jury..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... otest.html

Nor any of these dangerous drungos
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rders.html
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

10,000+ tips to the Crime Stopper line with info about the Sydney dangerous criminals event

speaking of criminals...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-27/ ... /100325704

A man from Sydney and a Brisbane woman who have sparked a COVID-19 scare in Queensland have both been hit with fines for failing to abide by the state's health directions.

The man left lockdown in Sydney and flew to Ballina, where he was picked up by the woman, a flight attendant, and driven into Queensland.

Both later tested positive to the highly infectious Delta variant of COVID-19 after spending time in the community, sparking a widespread contact tracing effort.
The woman, 36, was handed a $4,135 fine for the breach.

The 26-year-old man was fined over the border breach as well as another for providing untrue information and a third for failing to comply with the COVID-19 direction of an emergency officer.

The fines for his three breaches total $9,648.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

neeneko wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:18 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:14 pm IIRC, the CIA did in fact set up some fake vaccination campaigns in Afghanistan to try and catch bad guys, so we kind of shout ourselves in the foot on that one. They should have never abused health campaigns like that.
Yeah, I remember at the time (and now) being very, very angry when I heard about that. They put aid workers in jeopardy since now ideas that GNOs might actually be CIA has some legs, and they made it harder for the COVID rollout since, well, people have a reason to be suspicious.

All because people's feelings were hurt...
:yeahthat:

i remember polio, getting vacinated in the nationwide program, and the CIA f up in Pakistan.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:51 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:42 pm So who has a link to an absolutely nutso lawsuit full of insane claims? The anti-covid guy has posted the link to the America's Frontline Doctors lawsuit about a dozen times saying "just read the lawsuit and click the links" and you'll know the truth. I'd like to have a link to post to prove that just because you file a lawsuit and have links in it doesn't mean any of it is true. He doesn't seem to grasp that.
The complaint.

The Docket
I'm not sure what this is. Maybe a second suit? The denial you posted is dated May 2021 and the lawsuit the nut keeps posting a link to is dated July 2021.

This is his link
https://renz-law.com/45k-whistleblower-suit
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:54 am
northland10 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:51 pm
The complaint.

The Docket
I'm not sure what this is. Maybe a second suit? The denial you posted is dated May 2021 and the lawsuit the nut keeps posting a link to is dated July 2021.

This is his link
https://renz-law.com/45k-whistleblower-suit
It's the same suit. The first motion was for a temporary restraining order (DENINED), now the nutso lawyer has moved on to a preliminary injunction. A TRO is a short term stoppage, generally used to bridge the gap until a preliminary injunction hearing can be held; the PI can last until final disposition of the case.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Thanks.
raison de arizona

► Show Spoiler
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
·
Jul 28, 2021
Cap Hill pool report: In response to a question about Kevin McCarthy saying a mask mandate is against the science, Pelosi responded, "He's such a moron."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Nancy Pelosi, the ultimate diplomat. :biggrin:

(Makes a refreshing change from political mealy-mouthed disagreement).
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/1 ... 8399012879
@frankthorp

PELOSI on the backlash to mask mandates: "That's the purview of the Capitol physician...nothing to say except we honor it."

Q: @GOPLeader McCarthy says it's against the science.

PELOSI: "He's such a moron."
She appears to be liberated from Fucks.
Hic sunt dracones
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

I have absolutely no problem with non-vaxxed being treated differently.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... s-citizens

And many of my musician friends are picking up gigs from other musicians who refused to get vaxxed. The ones picking up the gigs honestly believe the ones not getting vaxxed will be losing gigs for a very long time to come. There are some well-known names on that list, too. Pretty stupid when your "freedumbs" outweigh your willingness to make a living. If they have a point, I have no idea who they are trying to prove it to.

https://abc7news.com/sf-bars-proof-of-v ... /10910476/

I hope to see much more of this in the near future.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Fucks can mess up your mind and your health.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

I'm not going to link McCarthy's speech because he's an asshat and it's not worth listening to, but here is Tim Ryan putting him in his rightful place.
raison de arizona

Wow, Chip Roy R-TX sure is a special kind of stupid.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

seen on twitter:
George Takei
@GeorgeTakei
·
1h
Overheard: “The irony of antivaxers saying they don’t want to be part of an experiment without realizing they are now the control group."
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

It's so friggin obvious these idiots are just looking for publicity and grifting money. Tony Roman gets called an idiot by Chris Cuomo, then runs to Laura Ingraham. He's been at this for months.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

somerset

Post by somerset »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:09 pm seen on twitter:
George Takei
@GeorgeTakei
·
1h
Overheard: “The irony of antivaxers saying they don’t want to be part of an experiment without realizing they are now the control group."
:thumbsup:
raison de arizona

Following the CDC, oh my! What a jackass. And the whole BS that the CDC doesn't follow the science, but the Republicans do? Hate that narrative, such massive crap.
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

How can you be pro-life and anti-mask and vax? Asking for a relative.

My nimrod RWNJ Trumper sister-in-law (wife's younger sister) is coming to see my mother-in-law next weekend. My MIL's full time home nurse requires anybody coming into the house to wear a mask. Everybody in the house and my wife and I are all vaccinated but we still take the extra precautions to protect my MIL who has multiple health issues. My SIL also works in home health care but I have no idea if she's gotten the vaccine. Considering her political views I would place the chance as being somewhat lower than 50%. We got a call about an hour go with the SIL screaming at the top of her lungs about having to wear a mask while she was at the house and flat out said she wasn't going to do it. I'd like to bar her from the house but it's not my call and I don't really know how I could enforce it since we'll be out of town. I don't just don't understand why being asked to wear a mask is such a big deal. :mad2:

Anyway, just venting. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:49 pm I'd like to bar her from the house but it's not my call and I don't really know how I could enforce it since we'll be out of town.
If the home nurse is anything like any of the nurses I know, she will be bluntly told she isn't coming inside without a mask, but she's welcome to stand outside a window as long as she's standing at least six feet away.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”