Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
sugar magnolia

Re: Coronavirus Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaccers, Etc.

Post by sugar magnolia »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:49 am
covfefe wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:04 pm
neonzx wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:41 pm I know a lot of Jewish men (and women). I've never seen that (buying expensive hats).
Orthodox?
No, not orthodox. Are they the ones buying $699 hats? :lol:
Well into the thousands for the fur hats.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

And being in Nashville she probably caters to the tourist trade. Those Stars of NoVacc are probably hand made too. If she ever sold them for real, for all we know it was a publicity stunt that backfired.

She is a true believer though, I looked at the other stuff on her instagram, and its 100% idiot.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

neonzx wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:41 pm I know a lot of Jewish men (and women). I've never seen that (buying expensive hats).
Orthodox?
Well, yeah. They wear all the fancy ones around Brooklyn at least. And not just the fur ones.

I've never thought of it as funny, it's just kinda what they do. Like an internal status symbol, is my understanding. :shrug:

Oh yeah, and some of the Orthodox women buy wigs that are well into the four figures. FWIW.

It's all about the headwear.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Orthodox?
Look up prices on a shtreimel. $699 would be such a deal.
Estiveoshot_20210601_053525.jpg
Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona

Estiveo wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:37 am Look up prices on a shtreimel. $699 would be such a deal.
My neighborhood is Lubavitch, they aren't into the shtreimel, they favor Italian three dent fedoras from Borsalino that start around $200-$300 for everyday. Borsalino actually opened a satellite shop in our neighborhood just to service the Chabad-Lubavitch not far from their other Brooklyn location. Who knows what the Orthodox spring for on fancy dress days, I know they can hit $20k-$30k+ for a suit and coat. Typical wig prices for Orthodox women around here run $3k-$5k or so.

And they rarely wear masks! Even before the mandate was lifted!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Estiveo wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:37 am Look up prices on a shtreimel. $699 would be such a deal.
I recall seeing more than a few shtreimel on the streets of Tel Aviv in July along with the heavy wool outfits below the neck. Quite amusing that clothes designed for celebrations in the frigid arctic climates of Russia were now de rigeur in a hot, humid climate.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

You're right. That is a real shame.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:09 am
I recall seeing more than a few shtreimel on the streets of Tel Aviv in July along with the heavy wool outfits below the neck. Quite amusing that clothes designed for celebrations in the frigid arctic climates of Russia were now de rigeur in a hot, humid climate.
They wear them year round here as well, pouring sweat with the whole outfit in summer, and with covers or entire specially hooded raincoats for them in foul weather.

Here is a quick eight grand loss from a couple months ago: https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/03/15 ... mel-theft/
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – The NYPD wants your help finding the person who stole a shtreimel, or fur hat, from a Hasidic man in Brooklyn.

It happened Friday at 6:15 p.m. on the corner of Wallabout Street and Marcy Aveune.

Surveillance video shows a 27-year-old man walking down the street when the suspect runs up behind him, grabs the hat, and runs off. Additional video shows the suspect running with the shtreimel on Walton Avenue near Harrison Avenue.

The hat is valued at $8,000.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

One of my dearest friends is working in retail in South Florida. One of her customers, a doctor, 66 or 67, kept telling my friend the COVID vaccine was dangerous, don't get it, etc. She stopped by my friend's store for her birthday May 20 with a gift. A week later, she saw on Facebook that the doctor died -- of COVID. Unbelievable. Told my friend that in her memory, go get the fucking shot and she's going to do it. She has no symptoms but is ready to get tested if necessary. Another example of bad advice and poor judgment killing someone unnecessarily and risking others' lives.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

orlylicious wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:48 am One of my dearest friends is working in retail in South Florida. One of her customers, a doctor, 66 or 67, kept telling my friend the COVID vaccine was dangerous, don't get it, etc. She stopped by my friend's store for her birthday May 20 with a gift. A week later, she saw on Facebook that the doctor died -- of COVID. Unbelievable. Told my friend that in her memory, go get the fucking shot and she's going to do it. She has no symptoms but is ready to get tested if necessary. Another example of bad advice and poor judgment killing someone unnecessarily and risking others' lives.
Retail workers should have been one of the first in line months ago. And what terrible advice! I'm glad she has a friend like you to shine a light on the truth.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
My limit is $99, not $699. I found my Stetsons on Amazon or e-Bay, they were in the $70 - $80 range. My Real Deal Brazils are about $40 - and they're Earth-friendly. They're made from recycled tarpaulins that were used on cargo trucks in the Brazilian jungle. Some of them even have a bit of Portuguese printed on the hat. They are made in North Carolina, so they're eco-goodness and supporting local business.

And they are the bomb.
realdealbrazil.jpg
OK, maybe they look a little better on her than on me. :oopsy:

They are great rain hats, totally waterproof. I love them.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:24 am
Kate520 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:06 am That Seuss line of hats is ugly is body, spirit, and soul. Imagine how uncomfortable a hat made with pure hate in the milliner’s every stitch must be to wear.

Y’all know I’m not a religious woman, but my first thought about this hate-filled woman who seems so confused about why Stetson’s canceling her was May God have mercy on her soul.
Yeah, pretty unfortunate looking. But I do have to say it's a bit impressive is she actually is a milliner. From what I can gather at least some of their hats are hand made and the ones listed in the Seuss line appear to be originals. Samples, testing techniques or new dye colors, whatever, they wind up with one of a kind hats. Making hats by hand isn't the easiest thing to do and it is a dying art. It's a shame she has such an obviously marketable skill and has apparently tossed it out the window because she is a complete idiot. This business doesn't look to be a mom-and-pop hat reseller, but rather an actual hattery.
I've been big into hats since the 80s, when I was still hoping to get into fashion design. I didn't have the skills to form hats but there was an older Black woman who had a shop in downtown KC who would make up my blanks. I don't know whatever happened to her shop, it was a small office in a tall office building/skyscraper by Kc standards, real old-skool.

Now I have to buy blanks from China on ebay and pray they don't get too beat up in shipping (they stick them in plastic bags). I also stock up on pirate and top hats the day after Halloween when Spirit puts everything on sale. I'm working on one to wear on the Gay Pride Trolley tour on the 12th.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:04 am
scirreeve wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:44 am gubsuxforliberty or something like that (old OLive days which I miss) found a great video about an Aussie anti masker getting arrested. Fun fact: the arrested dude went to AZ to support Screwie Lewie back in the day.
:snippity:

“One of the alleged offenders was also injured during the incident,” the spokesman said. “In total 55 people were issued penalty notices in relation to breaching CHO directions.”

Fines of $1492 apply to those who break lockdown restrictions."
From the article you posted. Looks like Nick tried to punch cops. He is a martial arts dude. Maybe a bad one. He is a lunatic as he demonstrated when he went to AZ to investigate imaginary rape trees.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (85.73 KiB) Viewed 1865 times
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

He isn't as tough as he pretends to be..

https://static.ffx.io/images/$zoom_0.37 ... c959310862
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:47 am From the article you posted. Looks like Nick tried to punch cops. He is a martial arts dude. Maybe a bad one. He is a lunatic as he demonstrated when he went to AZ to investigate imaginary rape trees.
"martial arts dude" Nick maybe needs to change his diet if he's going to bare-handed take on five+ armed officers -- because he's looking a bit plump.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ha Ha - I also saw that pic. He and Dave Armstrong used to run around in the desert with crazy Lewie.
Dave from down under

https://www.news.com.au/national/victor ... 6cc3abd30c

A professional cage fighter turned key figure of Melbourne’s anti-lockdown rebellion has been hit with more than 20 charges after clashing with police during heated protests over the weekend.

Nick Patterson, 38, was arrested for at least the second time in just three days following the allegedly violent demonstrations in the CBD on Saturday and Narre Warren on Sunday.

Mr Patterson was taken into custody at Dandenong on Monday evening, with dozens of his supporters reportedly jamming the police station’s phone lines after calling up to do a “welfare check”.

He was also reportedly taken to hospital with a dislocated shoulder after a scuffle with police at the protest event in Melbourne’s CBD on Saturday.

The charges include four counts of assaulting police, six counts of resisting police, three counts of intentionally causing serious injury, three counts of recklessly causing serious injury, three counts of unlawful assault, affray and two counts of breaching the chief health officer’s directions.

He was remanded on Monday night to face Melbourne Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ha ha - he is an idiot. Gub said he was going to notify the news outlets about his connections with Screwie Lewie. I'll wait to see if they pick that up.
Dave from down under

From last year

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/the-pseudo- ... -dangerous

The 'pseudo-legal' arguments used by Melbourne anti-maskers and why they are so dangerous

Anti-maskers have been slammed for trying to make legal arguments during confrontations with businesses and police.

UPDATED 27/07/2020
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Well ... it's over for HatWRKS. :thumbsup:

23 24 brands have announced they are severing ties with Hatwrks:
Aegean Imports
Akubra
American Hat Co.
Atwood
Bailey
Biltmore
Brixton
Brooklyn Hat Co
Civil Standard
Dobbs
Doria
Dorfman
Giovannio
Goorin Bros
Kangol
Mayser
Milano
New York Hat Co
Resistol
Roche
Stefeno
Stetson
Tilley
Tula

No statement (7 6 companies):
Capas Headwear
Couture Inc*
Henschel
Magill (turned off social media)
Something Special LA*
Sunbody

*Brands not listed as brands on Hatwrks site before Hatwrks began falling apart.

Major brands are in bold.

Couture and Something Special make Kentucky Derby and wedding hats. She's selling old stock from both companies. I doubt she has a contract with either of them.

She stocks very little from the other 4 companies.

Edit: Doria has dropped Hatwrks. I don't want to spam the thread with my obsession about Hatwrks.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Dave from down under

neonzx wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:01 am :snippity:
Well done Vic Police..

and thank you u-tuber for showing the attack on the police officers, that will be quite useful to the prosecution.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... california
Rural northern California is seeing a troubling rise in Covid-19 cases and hospitalizations, an alarming trend that comes as residents and businesses continue to protest against safety measures and vaccinations – with one Mendocino cafe threatening to charge customers $5 for wearing a mask.

While the region makes up a small proportion of the state’s population, the growth in its caseload has been considerable, and comes at a time when the state overall is enjoying some of the lowest rates of Covid in the country. After largely avoiding the worst of the pandemic, a block of far northern California counties now leads the state with nearly 40 cases per 100,000 residents over the past week, according to statistics maintained by the Los Angeles Times. Tehama county ranked the highest in the LA Times case ratings with 139 cases per 100,000 residents. Meanwhile 10 of the 21 total Covid deaths in nearby Siskiyou county have occurred since the beginning of May.

The region has long been one of the most forceful in its pushback against measures such as masks, business restrictions and vaccine mandates – and the protests have only continued to gain steam. A cafe in the town of Mendocino made headlines after announcing it will charge customers a $5 fee if they order while wearing a mask. It also threatened to charge $5 to anyone “caught bragging about your vaccine”.

“It’s about time the proponents of these ineffective government measures start paying for the collateral damage they have collectively caused,” the cafe owner Chris Castleman told NBC News. He also offered a 50% discount to customers who threw their masks in the trash.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Charlie Kirk (TPUSA co-founder, the other one died of Covid) claims that he went to a restaurant featuring the honor system, if you are vaccinated you don't have to wear a mask. He said he figures he's been vaccinated at least once in his life, so he can reasonably go without a mask.

This is why we need vaccine passports.

We have a verified app from NY state here, some restaurants require you to display it on entry, at which point you no longer have to wear a mask if you are vaxxed. Otherwise, you have to wear one! I'm for that everywheres, as an immune compromised person on immune suppressant medication.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: Coronavirus Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by AndyinPA »

I went in (finally) and changed the spelling of anti-vaxxers from anti-vaccers. It's been bugging me.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”