Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Coronavirus Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by neonzx »

Welcome back, Boss.

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

"vaccines are not placebo safety tested"

Dang, that person must have missed the recent stats on covid infections. Those placebos in the southern states are working wonders :blackeye:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:18 am "vaccines are not placebo safety tested"

Dang, that person must have missed the recent stats on covid infections. Those placebos in the southern states are working wonders :blackeye:

I mean, snark aside, that sign is just staggeringly untrue.

I note that some of these idiots, inc. Boebert, I think, are going with "It's not FDA approved." Such sudden love for the FDA. So when they are FDA approved, then it's all gonna be okay, right? Just kidding; I know they will move on to something else. The ones who are still breathing.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:47 am
RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:18 am "vaccines are not placebo safety tested"

I mean, snark aside, that sign is just staggeringly untrue.

I note that some of these idiots, inc. Boebert, I think, are going with "It's not FDA approved." Such sudden love for the FDA. So when they are FDA approved, then it's all gonna be okay, right? Just kidding; I know they will move on to something else. The ones who are still breathing.
They are missing the whole approval process: the FDA did emergency approval after lokoing into initial test results, which of course included placebos.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

Life on Earth 2.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

They are missing the whole approval process: the FDA did emergency approval after lokoing into initial test results, which of course included placebos.
Oh, sure, Eurobot*. :sarcasm: That’s just what They tell you. And You the Sheeple believe them?!? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

There’s an island just off the coast of Hawaii I’d like to sell you. :mrgreen:

* I miss addie sooo much!! :crying:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kate520 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:27 pm
Oh, sure, Eurobot*. :sarcasm: That’s just what They tell you. And You the Sheeple believe them?!? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

There’s an island just off the coast of Hawaii I’d like to sell you. :mrgreen:

* I miss addie sooo much!! :crying:
Now that's the climate I am looking for. But I will only make an offer for something that is at leat three feet above current shore level...
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I don’t know if this is real.

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

I didn't know healthcare professionals were walking door to door and forcibly vaccinating people!
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

LM K wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:15 pm I didn't know healthcare professionals were walking door to door and forcibly vaccinating people!
Only in Republican neighborhoods, apparently.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

LM K wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:15 pm I didn't know healthcare professionals were walking door to door and forcibly vaccinating people!
Guess you missed the memo at this weeks NWO/illuminati/Trilateral Commission meeting.... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:49 pm
Guess you missed the memo at this weeks NWO/illuminati/Trilateral Commission meeting.... :shrug:
Soros told us when we signed on that it wouldn't always be just sitting behind the keyboards and trolling poots. Guess we've gotta get out all that Kevlar body armor he sent us before work next week.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

My Kevlar armor doesn't have sleeves! :crying:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:59 am My Kevlar armor doesn't have sleeves! :crying:
V-cut strapless Kevlar may be wonderfully fashonable but has some weaknesses.
101010 :towel:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

You didn’t get the fine-mesh stainless steel sweater add-on? I think jez may have some left in the store that would fit you. You’re a size xxxxxs, right?
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:59 am My Kevlar armor doesn't have sleeves! :crying:
That's weird mine has very long sleeves that according to the picture on the box seem to wrap around and tie in back. Odd!
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

order from the Medevial Catalogue here https://richiebilling.com/fantasy-writi ... e-to-armor
Tiredretiredlawyer

qbawl wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:10 pm
That's weird mine has very long sleeves that according to the picture on the box seem to wrap around and tie in back. Odd!
Uhm... LONG wrap around sleeves are IN for those who can carry the fashion off! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Kate520 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:45 am You didn’t get the fine-mesh stainless steel sweater add-on? I think jez may have some left in the store that would fit you. You’re a size xxxxxs, right?
:biggrin:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

GOP governors implore residents to overcome vaccine hesitancy as delta variant rises
July 4, 2021 at 12:46 pm Updated July 5, 2021 at 4:07 am
By Nick Miroff and Amy B Wang
The Washington Post

GOP governors implored their residents on Sunday to get vaccinated against the coronavirus, as polling shows that vaccine hesitancy has been driven by Republicans and as the virus’s new, more contagious delta variant has caused recent upticks in covid-19 cases in areas with low vaccination rates.

Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, R, on Sunday expressed concern about possible “trouble” ahead for Arkansans if the state did not accelerate its vaccination rate. In Arkansas, about 53 percent of adults have at least one dose of the vaccine, compared with about two-thirds of adults nationally. The state has seen a recent spike in covid cases and hospitalizations, driven mostly by the delta variant.

“The solution is the vaccinations,” Hutchinson said on CNN’s “State of the Union,” adding that while many of the state’s senior citizens have gotten vaccinated, the delta variant was now hitting Arkansas’ younger, unvaccinated adults. “It is a great concern.”

Hutchinson avoided saying whether he would reimpose mask mandates if the state’s numbers did not improve, and also stopped short of saying Arkansas was about to experience a third wave of covid cases and deaths. However, he emphasized that the state would continue to make vaccines accessible – including, for example, offering free shots at the state’s July Fourth “Pops on the River” celebration on Sunday.

“We are in a race,” Hutchinson said. “And if we stopped right here, and we didn’t get greater percent of our population vaccinated, then we’re going to have trouble in the next school year and over the winter. So, we want to get ahead of that curve. Working very hard to do that.”

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-wor ... ant-rises/
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:38 pm
GOP governors implore residents to overcome vaccine hesitancy as delta variant rises
:snippity:
Ooooohhhhh nnnoooww it's a public health crisis....

Since it's killing off your voting base.... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Pffft. Forget it, GOP Governors. Let them die in order to own the libs. :mad: :mad:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Other than possibly infecting those of us who were vaxxed, seems the only way they'll get serious is to catch it. Although many of those folks don't have insurance either, so we'll be paying for it too and that's not good. We always thought make the vaccine mandatory UNLESS you sign a waiver that if you don't, and you get COVID, you agree to pay 100% of the medical costs. We were for the personal mandate for the ACA too, what happened to the Party of Personal Responsibility? They are so full of sh*t. Bet a lot of them screaming on Twitter have been vaxxed but brag they haven't to own the libs and look like they're tough.

Meanwhile in the COVIDIOT world, this is a bit dryer response from me than usual but several have gotten it. Went right over the OPs head.

Carmine Sabia @CarmineSabia 9h
Three nations said no to the COVID-19 vaccine from the WHO.

Haiti.
Tanzania.
Burundi.

What else do all three have in common?

Their presidents are now all dead.

Not saying it is related but a heck of a coincidence.

And, again, Im vaccinated.

OrlyLicious Flag of United States @Orly_licious 8h
Also, all three nations do NOT have the letters C or O or V in their names. Coincidence?

Denise needs more time to think about it.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”