Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by keith »

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:34 pm https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2021-09- ... /100496492

A judge hearing legal challenges to mandatory COVID-19 vaccines has told the NSW Supreme Court he has been bombarded with messages from people trying to interfere in the administration of justice.

Key points:

The court has received 1,800 emails from people not involved in the case
The judge complained that the messages were swamping legitimate communications
More than 28,000 people watched the live stream of the court hearing
Justice Robert Beech-Jones is presiding over numerous civil cases against NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard, over a requirement that workers such as health care and aged care staff must be vaccinated during the ongoing Delta outbreak.

https://www.supremecourt.justice.nsw.gov.au/
And the AuBC 7:30 Report tonight had a great segment on Paramedics refusing the jab. All I heard from the Paramedic was "me, me, me, me, me, me..."
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

keith wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:37 am :snippity:
And the AuBC 7:30 Report tonight had a great segment on Paramedics refusing the jab. All I heard from the Paramedic was "me, me, me, me, me, me..."
A common theme of antivaxxers is that their government should protect their rights, not their health.

Rights are important, of course, but with them it's about MY rights and only MY rights. And no recognition of the notion that with rights might come responsibilities, especially in connection with others' right to safety or freedom from fear.

There are interesting patterns in the victims' and their relatives' material quoted on www.sorryantivaxxer.com. Almost never do they praise or thank and rarely even acknowledge the medical personnel who strive to keep the patient alive. Instead it's please pray, pray, pray to my idiot notion of a god (who clearly can't be an interventionist superbeing who disapproves of their plight!) and very often some blowhard "I'm not sorry"ism. It's parasitic stupidity.

I have some pity for those tangled in the Trumpian and Foxist web of lies and hatred, and I certainly have pity for saner friends and family suffering from their derangement. But now I believe that it is every person's duty to inform themselves and to think rationally on the basis of good information. Honoring that duty protects them, protects their family, protects their country.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“State Police union says ‘dozens of troopers’ plan to resign due to vaccine mandate, but police spokesman says only one definitively has”:
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/09/27/ ... ively-has/

“The Department has been notified by our HR office of one Trooper who has definitively stated he will retire because of the vaccine mandate,” spokesman David Procopio said in an e-mail. “It is our understanding that other Troopers have indicated they may possibly resign or retire for that reason, but as of [Monday evening] we are aware of only the one.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Sequoia32
Verified:

Post by Sequoia32 »

Lani wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:06 am
Good for him! The hospitals in my state require vaccination. If staff can prove that they should have an exemption, they are moved to other jobs that involve no patients and have strict safety procedures for other employees with whom they may might interact. Not many jobs like that! The majority of no-vaxers were terminated.
Hopefully with a reduction in pay if the new job normally pays less.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

It's always about their rights for theselves, never about their responsibilities to others.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Honestly I would be surprised if very many quit. Its all very well Quitting for Novacc for HAMERICA when you are talking tough on Telegram, but in the cold light of day when you have to face looking for work and you are a paycheck away from homelessness, its a whole different story. And its not like the Fucker Carlson or Vannity types will send any practical help their way for listening to them.
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Update on Luis Ewing. His family has told the scammers to eff off.

Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

/thread on the real life effects of unvaccinated covid patients taking over hospitals.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

keith wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:37 am
It's the "I want" pandemic.

It's disturbing af.

Can you imagine what the world would have been like if people were this fucking selfish during WWII?
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Some people were. Rationing was resisted by some people, for example. This selfishness is causing your health system to keel over, though.
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

What health system?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Lani

Post by Lani »

Suranis wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:21 pm Update on Luis Ewing. His family has told the scammers to eff off.

:snippity:
I took a look at the sorryantivaxxer website to see what was happening.
NOTICE: Comments turned off temporarily because of the Daily Beast Article. Too much moderation for me to handle at the moment.
It has a link to the article, and it's interesting.

I found some of the reply posts disturbing (before replies disappeared). A lot of hate. I understand being angry, but cheering for & celebrating the deaths?
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Oops - here's the link to the article: Mocking Unvaxxed COVID Victims Is the New Pandemic Blood Sport
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mocking-u ... t?ref=home

I saw this posted, apparently just before comments were closed:
NOTE: I know you blood thirsty rationalists are going to want to cheer for Rob's demise. Let's try not to cheer for his death, ok? I know this sets up an extreme challenge for posting on this case, but let's see if we can do it.
https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/ro ... with-covid
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Tyler, 20 years old, no-comorbidities, healthy.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/state ... 80002.html
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Lani wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:25 pm I found some of the reply posts disturbing (before replies disappeared). A lot of hate. I understand being angry, but cheering for & celebrating the deaths?
It's vile. Just as vile as those with the Killing fantasies on Telegram. They are doing the same thing, sucking up on Dopamine from the pleasure on the death of "the other," real or imagined.

The old Catholic thing about "hate the Sin, not the Sinner" really does apply here. Not because talk like that isn't bloody silly, because it is, but because if you don't strive towards that, you become the very thing you despise. Its also very, very hard.
Hic sunt dracones
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:47 pm /thread on the real life effects of unvaccinated covid patients taking over hospitals.
I read Summer Brennan's thread and now I can't feel anything but contempt for the unvaccinated antivax people in hospital. Plus fear that it could happen to anyone.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Ms Brennan's father could be anyone who needs ICU treatment just now. :( :mad:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Someone shared this excellent column on the twitter.
Attachments
Goodbye and Good Riddance.jpg
Goodbye and Good Riddance.jpg (242.21 KiB) Viewed 661 times
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:thumbsup: :yeahthat:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:thumbsup:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Cuckoo.......

Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

The purblind idiocy and self destructive stupidity of the spreadnecks and Trumpanzee's is all too reminiscent of "Ye Olde Birfoons"

I'm reminded of a post from back in the olden days of Birffonery over at Dr Conspiracy's site where Birferism is described as not just a virtual cult but a combo of a parasite, virus and tumour......

Replace Birfing with VAxxer/Trumper....

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/01/ ... ent-149269

bovril January 23, 2012 at 9:28 am (Quote) #
The problem (one of many) with labelling and categorizing the peristaltic motion of Birferism is that it has many of the characteristics of a virus, a parasite and a cancer cell.

In addition to the “virtual cult” that G, Slarti and I have posited previously it also

Spreads via infection through a susceptible population.

The Internet being the transmission vector, the lamentable education system being the root cause of susceptibility to idiotic memes, the media such as Fox being the underpinning infection weakening the host allowing opportunistic Birfoon viral infection

Compromises the intellectual immune system

A strong immune response through critical thinking, analysis, ability to compare and contrast and openness to fresh and clean information has been critically compromised. This allows the infection to spread and embed itself in carriers, such as the Orly Screech Owl as well as fatally infect and destroy the weak minded such as the Lakin Prison Bird.

Hijacks a hosts immune system

The infective meme embeds itself in existing structures such as racism, right wing politics, entitlement, fear and loathing and attempts to mask its underlying symptoms in high sounding morality whilst actually demonstrating and amplifying the pathologies

Mutates in response to environmental adversity

The Birfoon infection, when a host population starts to attempt to fight the spread of infection via isolation of the infected and destruction of its raw genetic material mutates in order to survive. The early infections labelled, Kenyan Fever, Mobassa Flu and Mooslem Rash have mostly died out having been replaced by new mutated forms including Commie Cramps, Alinsky Ache and the latest and most virulent, Vattels Failed Syndrome. Occasionally fresh, isolated and immune suppressed groups migrate to the plains where the old weaker infections will spring up, they are usually destroyed in a short period of times.

Masquerading as a legitimate part of the organism, auto-immune suppression

A frequent response by the infection, to ensure its survival to propagate further, is to attempt to trick the host body by cloaking its disease through masking. The infection will attempt to cloak itself in otherwise benign system cells such as Patriotism, Concern, Just Asking and Fiscal Rectitude. Unfortunately the infection tends to cause these cells to lose their natural governing mechanism and the cellular apoptosis fails to kick in. This leads to a massive and unchecked explosion of unmanaged cellular reproduction. This cancer will continue to spread and will lead to the host being choked in its own waste as well as leading to catastrophic failure in vital organs. See Governance Failure Syndrome, Congressional Cancer, Bi-Partisan Decay.

Parasitic modification of neural responses

In the same manner that certain infection and diseases modify a hosts natural habits and responses (See rabies and hyrdophobia et-al) the Birfoon Infection exhibits some or more of this selection of symptoms.

Isolation from healthy individuals
Aggression and paranoia
Inability to form coherent responses around the meme
Selective mutism and autism
Incoherence
Natural attraction to the similar infected
Flocking and pack behaviour
Self mutilation
Coprophilia and Coprophagia
Insensate destruction of an individuals personal resources and habitat
Repetitive unconstructive behaviour

A central symptom appears to be

Magpie Syndrome-

An irrational affinity for shiny objects. When a highly shiny object is seen by the sufferer it often may induce a compulsive need to claim it and several minutes of staring at said object. This will later end in the sufferer pocketing the object to add to his/ her collection by a sunny windowsill at home. If a shiny object is outside of a sufferers grasp it will usually result in a strong, though usually short-live obsession over it.

In my next paper we will discuss the palliative, disinfective and other treament methods…. 😎
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Dave from down under wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:35 am :thumbsup: :yeahthat:
Yes!
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Mr Brolin, thanks for sharing that! We should update it for Spreadneck Syndrome.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Arena's wife died 4 days after he posted his TikTok.

A man chronicling his wife's cancer treatment on TikTok went viral, saying she was 'kicked out of hospital' because people 'refusing' vaccines are taking up space

A TikTok of a man criticizing people who aren't vaccinated and people who "don't think Covid exists" has gone viral, with the clip amassing 4 million views since being posted earlier this month.

The video was posted by TikTok user @speakthetruth101, whose username is Jason Arena, on Thursday August 5. In the clip, Arena says his wife, who is currently receiving treatment for stage 4 breast cancer, was discharged from hospital earlier than she should have been, saying, "there was no room left in the hospital because of Covid."

He suggested in the clip that "99%" of the people currently receiving treatment for Covid-19 at the hospital his wife was being treated in are unvaccinated
. According to Arena's GoFundMe page, he and his wife are based in Moorseville, North Carolina — although he doesn't specify which hospital they are receiving treatment in. Data analysis by The New York Times suggests that 0.5% of patients needing hospital treatment for Covid-19 in North Carolina are fully vaccinated.

"I took my wife in to get some fluid drained as she was having some pain. She was in there for two days but honestly, she should have stayed there for maybe two more,"
Arena said in the TikTok.

He then went on to say that "on the third day instead of draining her fluid, they had to discharge her because they had no room left in the hospital."

Arena criticized people who are not vaccinated and those who are skeptical of the existence of the virus for "running to the hospital and putting everyone at risk."

"If you really believe that Covid's not real, and you really believe that you don't need to get the vaccine that is your right," he said. "I'm not gonna argue with you about that."

"But what I am gonna argue with you about is you running to the hospital once you get the virus. If you don't trust the medical field to prevent you from getting it, why do you trust them to cure you from it?"

He continued, "People like my wife who actually need medical help for a chronic disease get kicked out of the hospital because your dumb a-- too stupid to go and get a vaccine shot."

Arena concluded the video by saying, "If you really believe Covid is not a big deal, prove it. Stick to your guns, keep your a-- at home and f---ing deal with it."

:snippity:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”