Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Re: Coronavirus Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:43 pm So when is the FDA going to get off their ass and fully approve the vaccine(s)? Until they do, this shit is going to continue to be brought up.
Pfizer needs to finish their rolling submission before the FDA can give the approval. Likely July or August before we get approval.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

LM K wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:39 pm Most colleges/Universities with on campus housing require one or more vaccines.

MMR
Northern Arizona State University
University of AZ
AZ State University

And Meningococcal A
Grand Canyon University
Arizona Western College*
Ottawa University

And Hepatitis B
Emory Riddle Aeronautical University

*Mandatory covid

This isn't a comprehensive list.

Ducey has a fight on his hands.
Well, Grand Canyon, Ottawa, and Embry-Riddle are safe from his list. They are private universities, not public.
101010 :towel:
Lani

Post by Lani »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:19 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:43 pm So when is the FDA going to get off their ass and fully approve the vaccine(s)? Until they do, this shit is going to continue to be brought up.
Pfizer needs to finish their rolling submission before the FDA can give the approval. Likely July or August before we get approval.
Pfizer applied for full authorization for their vaccine on May 7. Moderna applied on June 1. FDA's process takes months. The only info I can find beyond that is that "full FDA approval in the next few months."
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Indian Delta variant could create 'two COVID Americas': Deadly strain that now accounts for 10% of all new cases may rip through under-vaccinated red states while leaving liberal areas unscathed, experts warn
  • Expert warns that differences in vaccine coverage could create 'two Americas'
    Delta variant first identified in India is rising in prevalence across the US
    Highly vaccinated areas could be protected, while others may suffer
    CDC director warns Delta will be dominant in the US in 'one or two months'
    President Biden urges Americans to get vaccinated in 'race' against variant
    Older adults and Democrats are most enthusiastic about the vaccine
    But younger adults and Republicans are more likely to express skepticism
By KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 04:43 BST, 20 June 2021 | UPDATED: 08:22 BST, 20 June 2021

Experts have warned that geographic differences in vaccination rates could divide the country into 'two Americas' if the Delta variant takes hold in areas with low vaccine coverage.

As of Friday, the Delta variant first identified in India accounted for 10 percent of new U.S. cases, but it is highly contagious, and the CDC expects it to dominate in a matter of weeks.

Strong regional variations in vaccination coverage have emerged after doses were made available to all adults, with liberal states in the Northeast vaccinated at nearly double the rate of conservative strongholds in the Deep South.

'I call it two COVID nations,' Peter Hotez, a vaccine researcher at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, told BuzzFeed News. 'Somehow we have to break this idea that allegiance to conservatism and the Republican Party has to do with not getting vaccinated.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I remember during the first months of covid when NYC was the epicenter, and Republicans claiming New York deserved it. Now the shoe is on the other foot, and quoting Marie Antoinette seems appropriate.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

We had happy 70% vaccination day fireworks here in NYC last week. Subtract Staten Island and it’s even higher. The politicization of this is just so unfortunate. And pushed by someone who secretly got the vaccine even!

But yeah, we got caught with our guard down once, now we’re in a better position. The rest of the country should learn from our disaster, not attempt to repeat it.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:58 am

'I call it two COVID nations,' Peter Hotez, a vaccine researcher at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, told BuzzFeed News. 'Somehow we have to break this idea that allegiance to conservatism and the Republican Party has to do with not getting vaccinated.'
They will die defending their leader. That is not conservatism or the Republican Party, it is the Former Guy.
raison de arizona

“You’ve been served…” :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

bill_g wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:16 am I remember during the first months of covid when NYC was the epicenter, and Republicans claiming New York deserved it. Now the shoe is on the other foot, and quoting Marie Antoinette seems appropriate.
One of the bazillion reasons the Trump admin did nothing about covid ... Kushner was convinced that covid would rip through big cities and miraculously avoid less densely populated areas. Most big cities are more moderate to liberal. Less populated areas are more conservative.

The Trump admin literally planned to kill Dems by withholding covid aid. They also underestimated the number of repubs that would fight all preventive actions such as masks, social distancing, and vaccinating.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

covfefe wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:37 am “You’ve been served…” :lol:
:snippity:
Well, Karen is perma banned from DQ. Every employee has watched the video and her pic is up at the drive through.

No more blizzards for Karen!

(Is Karen really going to sue when her C&D is ignored? Uh, no.)
LM K

Post by LM K »

O. M. G.

Karen's C&D letter. She's s a sovereign citizen. DQ will be tried by a military tribunal of the Sovereign Republic of Canada if DQ continues covid restrictions.

Karen is going to be arrested the next time she throws a tantrum at DQ.

bob

Post by bob »

My favorite parts are:

1. It is literally signed as "We The People."
2. IN CANADA.

Query: Are there Denny's in Canada? Because I sense a Bun Dogs Grand Jury needing to meet.
Image ImageImage
LM K

Post by LM K »

bob wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:51 pm My favorite parts are:

2. IN CANADA.

Query: Are there Denny's in Canada? Because I sense a Bun Dogs Grand Jury needing to meet.
Nope. The Sovereign Republic of Canada is it's own country.

:rotflmao:

Please send in the Bun Dogs before it's too late!!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:51 pm My favorite parts are:

2. IN CANADA.

I am struggling with the concept of how We The People can have a new queen ruling. Maybe it's a Canadian thing.

Does this new sovereignness mean you can litter now and no longer have to have the profanity on your truck in both English and French?
101010 :towel:
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

bob wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:51 pm Query: Are there Denny's in Canada? Because I sense a Bun Dogs Grand Jury needing to meet.
Canadian Fake Grand Juries meet at Tim Hortons. mostly for the Timbits (doughnut holes).
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Apologies for going OT, but since everyone's talking about Karens, FB tells me this is the *first* Karen. It's FB, so it must be true :whistle:
Attachments
karen.jpg
karen.jpg (51.3 KiB) Viewed 2640 times
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:09 pm
bob wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:51 pm Query: Are there Denny's in Canada? Because I sense a Bun Dogs Grand Jury needing to meet.
Canadian Fake Grand Juries meet at Tim Hortons. mostly for the Timbits (doughnut holes).
And the Iced capps and double doubles. Now I’m craving a Timmies fix and a fake indictment. :lol:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Everyone has had the chance and choice to get the vaccine now.

I do not care and will not be sorry if anyone dies from it. Willful ignorance or stupidity on their part .

Fuck them
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:26 pm Everyone has had the chance and choice to get the vaccine now.
This is not true in many countries.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

in the USA is what I was talking about
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:29 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:26 pm Everyone has had the chance and choice to get the vaccine now.
This is not true in many countries.
Note: in Europe it is expected thak it takes about to October to get the second shot (of the double shot vaccine versions) out to the majority of the population. It seems that the J&J single shot is not (yet) very popular and is recommended fort the younger generation, teens and up.
raison de arizona

Since you won't obey the no BLM ("it is a political message about getting rid of police officers, rioting, burning buildings down...we all know.") rule and celebrated Amanda Gorman ("some chick that did a poem at Biden's so-called Inauguration"), I won't wear a mask! 9yo. I have a 9yo, they are very opinionated. Mine's on the other side though. Sanctity of life be damned, my 9yo has called for the death penalty against people who use the N-word. Glass houses.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Dirtbag in Iowa sentenced to 10 years for assaulting guy who asked him to raise his mask in a store.

Not a fan of mandatory sentencing, but I can live with this one.

NBC News
@NBCNews
An Iowa man convicted of assaulting a man who told him to pull his mask up last year was sentenced to 10 years in prison, according to a court representative.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Jim wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:07 pm Dirtbag in Iowa sentenced to 10 years for assaulting guy who asked him to raise his mask in a store.

Not a fan of mandatory sentencing, but I can live with this one.
The article said he was offered a plea deal which he rejected and decided to place his bets on a jury. I'm sure defense counsel explained what he was facing if he was found guilty. :violin:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

good

f'n asshole

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”