Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
scirreeve

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:20 pm
Auburn.JPG
[/quote]
It was Ammon Bundy's group that did the "call to action".
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (39.45 KiB) Viewed 980 times
Edit: I screwed that up. OL's post didn't say that the call to action was from Ammon's group - it was. Love that OL found this idiot.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

More on the cost of not being vaccinated in Victoria

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2021-09- ... /100479272

… construction sites have become major sources of transmission in Victoria's most recent outbreak, with young, unvaccinated and mobile workers driving new cases. That's not entirely their fault, with many young workers only recently able to access COVID jabs.

The CFMMEU urged members get vaccinated but said it didn't want to see it made mandatory.

Then the compliance blitz went badly and the government acted.

On Friday, The Age newspaper reported that the inspections found three in four Victorian construction sites were breaking coronavirus safety rules.

So the government banned tearooms and announced the entire industry would have to be vaccinated — at least a first shot – by Thursday, just six days later.

John Setka
@CFMEUJohnSetka
Those drunken fascist un-Australian morons are the reason construction workers will be sitting at home and not getting paid for the next 2 weeks
8:11 AM · Sep 21, 2021
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Court order sought to end mask mandate in Vegas-area schools
https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-new ... a-schools/
RENO, Nev. (AP) — Parents of students in the Las Vegas area who are challenging Nevada’s COVID-19 mask mandate are asking a federal judge to issue an emergency order allowing children to attend school without masks.

The parents are suing Gov. Steve Sisolak, Attorney General Aaron Ford, and the Clark County School District. The new request for an emergency order was filed Monday in federal court in Las Vegas.

It says the district’s current policy requiring masks for in-person instruction in school regardless of vaccination status is causing “massive” emotional harm and psychological distress to students who must wear them six to eight hours a day.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Another protest against CFMEU (but really about vaccines) in Melbourne. Started at CFMEU headquarters, moved on to state parliament, blocked a ramp to the freeway, and circled the city center.
Rubber bullets have been fired and journalists attacked as tensions boiled over on a second day of angry protests against the mandated COVID-19 vaccines and construction ban in Victoria.

Hundreds of protesters, many wearing high-vis gear, marched through Melbourne’s streets on Tuesday, on the second day of demonstrations resulting in warnings from police.

As the day unfolded, the tradies’ protest rally became more violent, with one journalist – Paul Dowsley from Channel Seven – being assaulted multiple times.
The reporter was also doused in urine and had bottles thrown at him.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/v ... 2020210921
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Update on Luis Ewing:

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/lu ... t-his-will
Scroll down to UPDATE VIDEO 9/20/21. It's a 15+ minute video. I couldn't make it to 9 minutes. :crazy: Something about the government killing him....

A commenter on sorryantivaxxer.com wrote that there were about 80 people protesting at Auburn Hospital 3 days ago. I couldn't find anything on teh google.

Gateway Pundit is on the story!!! Lots of breaks in the link because I don't want anyone to accidentally click on it.
https://www. thegatewaypundit .com /2021/09/ constitutional-attorney-held-medical-hostage-multicare-medical-center-auburn-wa/?utm_source=add2any&utm_medium=PostBottomSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

poplove wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:36 am Court order sought to end mask mandate in Vegas-area schools
RENO, Nev. (AP) — Parents of students in the Las Vegas area who are challenging Nevada’s COVID-19 mask mandate are asking a federal judge to issue an emergency order allowing children to attend school without masks.

The parents are suing Gov. Steve Sisolak, Attorney General Aaron Ford, and the Clark County School District. The new request for an emergency order was filed Monday in federal court in Las Vegas.

It says the district’s current policy requiring masks for in-person instruction in school regardless of vaccination status is causing “massive” emotional harm and psychological distress to students who must wear them six to eight hours a day.
I suspect that the kids who are having "problems" with the masks are having them because of their parents' attitudes. My daughter and SIL adopted the use of masks as soon as they were recommended last year. Neither of my grandkids (8 and 12) has the slightest issue with wearing a mask. My grandson actually likes it. I'm sure if they had been told from day one how awful they are, they would hate them and fight them.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

AndyinPA wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:02 am
poplove wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:36 am Court order sought to end mask mandate in Vegas-area schools

I suspect that the kids who are having "problems" with the masks are having them because of their parents' attitudes. My daughter and SIL adopted the use of masks as soon as they were recommended last year. Neither of my grandkids (8 and 12) has the slightest issue with wearing a mask. My grandson actually likes it. I'm sure if they had been told from day one how awful they are, they would hate them and fight them.
:yeahthat:

My NYC kid is surprised at the, oh, roughly half the kids that complain about them out here. They actually held a mock election in his class and... that half just happens to be Trumpers! What were the chances??
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ying-covid
In terms of the spread of misinformation, talk radio’s impact is unappreciated, Angelo Carusone, president of Media Matters, a progressive media watchdog, said.

“It is clearly a driving force. A lot of people understandably focus on online, especially when it comes to anti-vax information. But the reality of it is, when the dust settles, I think what we’re going to find is that the real source of a lot of the most damaging anti-vax messaging was driven largely by traditional media: talk radio and traditional rightwing forces like Fox News,” he said.

“When we think about talk radio, the reason it has had such influence is the reach. It still is reaching the largest number of people. Fox [News] is going to reach a couple of million people a day. Talk radio is reaching 40 million, 60 million people depending on the day, maybe even more.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Masks in schools.

Children want to be back in school. They are thrilled to be back in school. They'd rather wear a mask than be sent home.

Remember Dan Bauman?

Bauman's daughter's school district has 250,000 students. Only 2 students in the entire district have been uncooperative with the mask mandate. In the video at the link, you see a large group of students chanting at his daughter, telling her to put her mask on.

Parents are falsely claiming that their children hate their masks. They're forcing their children to "fight the good fight". Their children just want to go to school and they want to fit in with their peers ... all of whom are wearing masks.

I've seen so many pics of younger children sitting in class with their masks on. They don't care about wearing masks. They just want to have recess with their friends.

Those children who complain about masks are really complaining about the pandemic. They will gladly toss their masks away when they can. But the issue isn't the mask.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

These people just love drama, don’t they? If we give them, say, ND and a bunch of wood to build stages, and all the costumes they want, do you think they’ll leave us alone?

Luis Ewing’s nurse is a piece of work. What happens when every patient sends their own advocate to tell the doctors how to treat their loved ones? Chaos, gridlock, pandamonium !🐼 And your loved one’s gonna die from all the drama.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Off Topic
Sprout went to a school that was recommended to us by an “educational therapist”* while we were trying to figure out his learning differences. It had been, up until the year we enrolled him, a school full of kids like him, artistic and shy, not fitting the mold for public school. Except…I guess that business model wasn’t working because that year they went full Chinese. About 98% of the students were from Beijing and spoke no English. They were being sponsored by local families. The parking lot was full of Lamborghinis, MacLarens, and Jags. The kids’ cars, not staffs’.

The kids and the parents all wore masks to the concerts, PTA meetings, pretty much any large gathering. Not in class, though. I asked about it cuz we Americans generally don’t unless immunocompromised. In Beijing, smog days are best handled with masks. SARS, infections generally, spread fast in packed communities and the Chinese learned long ago that masks DO work.

Americans are so provincial.

* What a weird office. All the employees I dealt with were on 60 mg of Adderall daily, including the Dr. The graduate student Sprout worked most often with was a rabid Evangelical - on Adderall. :eek:
LM K

Post by LM K »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:24 am
That's terrifying.
raison de arizona

Lock her up!

Moar about Mindy:
► Show Spoiler
Dave from down under

Victoria rolling coverage

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2021-09- ... /100478450

From yesterday
Arrest numbers rise to 62 from Melbourne construction shutdown protests

Chief Commissioner of Victoria Police Shane Patton says 62 people have now been arrested after today's protests, and that investigations are ongoing so that number is likely to increase further.

He says the actions were completely unacceptable.

"Crowds like this, therefore cowards, cowards who seek to hide their identity and conduct activities and do things that if they were by themselves they wouldn't have the courage to do, the type of activities committed by these people today, these cowards, was disgraceful," he says.
Commissioner Patton says he's unaware of any members of the community who were injured — just the three police officers and the reporter we heard about earlier.

"We saw large groups of men, angry men, converging on policing vehicles and threatening them and committing criminal damage to cars," he says.

"We saw flares, lit, thrown at police. We saw bottles thrown, we saw rocks thrown. This was totally unacceptable conduct."
Commissioner Patton says police do have intelligence that there could be more protest action tomorrow.

"My message is really clear: stay away," he says.

Do not come into the city. It achieves nothing. The risk of COVID-19 spread is increased substantially, the risk to public safety is increased substantially.
He says police will be out in force again tomorrow.

"We do not want a confrontation," he says.

"Stay home, I implore you."
LM K

Post by LM K »

Good lord, Ewing's pretend nurse is insane.

I didn't realize I could call EMTs and expect them to provide in home care.
We just wanted the fire department to come out, assess him and get his oxygen levels up. When they came out, they said, this man is really sick. I said we’re not admitting him to a hospital. We’re not doing anything like that. I just want him to sit there until I get there and get his oxygen levels up. And they said they agree to that. And just in case, I wrote on his chest “No Remdesivir” and “no venting”. I just didn’t trust them and I’m like, I swear to God anything happens to him. They got his numbers up to like 95.

By the time I got to the hospital
, they had him vented and justified it saying he’s so sick, it’s COVId and all this bullsh*t. I lost my sh*t. I was adamant. I called you guys. I told you no venting. It’s written on him.

I was very out of it about that. The vent is especially too much air. It is going to hurt him. I said, get him off of it now. I stopped him.

The nurse came in after Luis has not been under any sedation for 2 hours. He was successfully being… with Fentanyl started to push it. I said this man is fighting to get off this vent. He’s halfway off of it and I took pictures of everything of all his vitals. He was doing so good.

So after the fentanyl thing, all of a sudden the nurse shows up says you have to leave now. We’re going to arrest you.“
In shocking news, the EMTs weren't willing to provide emergency care at Ewing's home.

Ewing is very ill. He was vented as soon as he was admitted to the hospital.
Dave from down under

Mindy the racist terrorist…
Yes a loser..

But should be held to account for her threats.
poplove

Post by poplove »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:07 pm Mindy the racist terrorist…
Yes a loser..

She was interviewed by the FBI shortly after Jan 6 as many people reported her presence there. She bitched about it on her FB page, where she gets suspended on a regular basis. And that shirt seims to be her favorite because she wears it everywhere. She doesn't have kids, but went to our local school board meeting and spewed a bunch of BS about masks and vaccines. Quite the attention whore.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

poplove wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:25 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:07 pm Mindy the racist terrorist…
Yes a loser..

She was interviewed by the FBI shortly after Jan 6 as many people reported her presence there. She bitched about it on her FB page, where she gets suspended on a regular basis. And that shirt seims to be her favorite because she wears it everywhere. She doesn't have kids, but went to our local school board meeting and spewed a bunch of BS about masks and vaccines. Quite the attention whore.
Now I remember her from Fogbow I. The self-adoring “iheartmindy” cracked me up.
poplove

Post by poplove »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:19 pm
poplove wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:25 pm
Yes a loser..

Now I remember her from Fogbow I. The self-adoring “iheartmindy” cracked me up.
She has that same handle on instagram.
filly

Post by filly »

filly

Post by filly »

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

filly wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:22 pm
From that angle I thought he was Mitch McConnell (which explains a lot really).
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

:yeahthat:
bill_g wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:46 pm
filly wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:22 pm
From that angle I thought he was Mitch McConnell (which explains a lot really).
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

filly wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:33 pm
Video shows Houston women assault New York City restaurant hostess over COVID-19 vaccine requirement

:snippity: .
https://abc13.com/houston-women-assault ... /11027196/
Followup on this story:
Women had been admitted with correct vaccine passes. Later men tried to join the party but had no documentation. Then events turned ugly
Group Claims Hostess Used Racial Slur Before NYC Restaurant Brawl Over Vax Proof
The restaurant hostess, who is white, seen being attacked in a video shot by an onlooker suggested the vaccination cards were fake, spoke condescendingly to the group, who are Black, and used a racial slur, an attorney for the women said
Published September 19, 2021 • Updated on September 20, 2021 at 9:40 am

The same hostess stand at Carmine’s on the Upper West Side where a group from Texas attacked a 22-year-old hostess asking to see proof of COVID vaccination is now under additional protection. NBC New York’s Jessica Cunnington reports.

New details have emerged about a brawl outside a popular New York City restaurant between several out-of-town visitors and an employee over the restaurant's enforcement of the city requirement that guests show proof of vaccination in order to eat indoors.

Attorneys for Carmine's and for three women from Texas who are facing charges in connection with the melee last Thursday told the New York Times that the women had provided documentation of COVID-19 vaccinations but that the altercation escalated after two men who joined the party didn't have proof.

The restaurant hostess, who is white, seen being attacked in a video shot by an onlooker suggested the vaccination cards were fake, spoke condescendingly to the group, who are Black, and used a racial slur, an attorney for the women told the Times.

The dispute was “mutual combat,” Justin Moore said.

Carolyn Richmond, an attorney representing Carmine's, denied the claim, writing in an email to The Times that “nothing about this incident suggests race was an issue.”

Surveillance footage reviewed by The Times showed the three women being ushered inside the restaurant after showing documentation outside. It showed three men showing up several minutes later but only one showing a vaccination card. The fight broke out shortly after.

According to police, the three women punched the hostess repeatedly and broke her necklace, leaving the 24-year-old bruised and scratched. She was taken to a hospital and later released.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/c ... f/3280589/

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”