Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:02 pm
The same hostess stand at Carmine’s on the Upper West Side where a group from Texas attacked a 22-year-old hostess asking to see proof of COVID vaccination is now under additional protection. NBC New York’s Jessica Cunnington reports.
According to police, the three women punched the hostess repeatedly and broke her necklace, leaving the 24-year-old bruised and scratched. She was taken to a hospital and later released.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/c ... f/3280589/
Wow, she aged 2 years from the beginning of the story to the end, what a night!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:08 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:02 pm
The same hostess stand at Carmine’s on the Upper West Side where a group from Texas attacked a 22-year-old hostess asking to see proof of COVID vaccination is now under additional protection. NBC New York’s Jessica Cunnington reports.
According to police, the three women punched the hostess repeatedly and broke her necklace, leaving the 24-year-old bruised and scratched. She was taken to a hospital and later released.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/c ... f/3280589/
Wow, she aged 2 years from the beginning of the story to the end, what a night!
They hit her so hard, they knocked her into the future ... which means this actually happened in 2019 ... I think. Way before covid.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bill_g wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:46 pm
filly wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:22 pm
From that angle I thought he was Mitch McConnell (which explains a lot really).
At first I wondered why Jimmy Swaggart was crying again.
101010 :towel:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I had no clue Clapton was a Covidiot. :o

So sad -- one of the greatest on guitar.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Also Van Morrison - used to be one of my favorite singers. No longer.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:57 pm Also Van Morrison - used to be one of my favorite singers. No longer.
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... r-1106174/
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Rompa stompa was set:filmed in Melbourne..
So no surprises.. :(

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2021-09- ... /100481874

It's almost like grooming': How anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists and the far-right came together over COVID

These images may shock some but for researchers like me — who research far-right nationalist and conspiracy movements, and explore the online spaces where these people organise — these scenes came as no real surprise.

Far-right nationalists, anti-vaxxers, libertarians and conspiracy theorists have come together over COVID, and capitalised on the anger and uncertainty simmering in some sections of the community.

They appear to have found fertile ground particularly among men who feel alienated, fearful about their employment and who spend a lot of time at home scrolling social media and encrypted messaging apps.
tencats

Post by tencats »

Death of Hillsborough GOP member from COVID-19 causes financial problems for party
The local Republican Party told federal election regulators it can no longer access its campaign finance software
https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-p ... for-party/
Updated Sep. 17
The Hillsborough County Republican Party alerted federal election regulators Tuesday that it may file its monthly campaign finance reports late because a key member of the organization died Saturday from COVID-19.

Prior to his death, Gregg Prentice developed and maintained software that electronically tracked donations to the Hillsborough County GOP and supplied data for the organization’s monthly finance reports. None of the other officers knew how to operate Prentice’s software, the party told the the Federal Elections Commission.

“We will be struggling to get all of this entered in the proper format by our deadline on September20, but we will try to do so with our best effort,” the party
:snippity:
Prentice devoted many hours to actively mobilize local residents against coronavirus mitigation measures, such as masks in schools. On Aug. 27, the party featured Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a leading skeptic of coronavirus vaccines, at its annual fundraiser. Pictures posted on the party’s Facebook page showed attendees celebrated at a maskless, indoor affair.

In November, Prentice and Waurishuk appeared on a podcast during which the host referred to the country’s public health crisis as the “plandemic,” a term made famous by a conspiratorial, debunked film about the origins of the novel coronaivrus. The host said the virus was designed to “crush small businesses and consolidate power in the multinational corporations.”

Prentice’s death has touched off a fervor on Facebook among friends who responded by sharing fast-spreading conspiracies about the record pace of coronavirus deaths in Florida.

Jason Kimball, who called Prentice a “mentor” on Facebook, wrote that Prentice had recently experienced “brain fog” and had difficulty breathing. After recording low oxygen levels, he went to Tampa General Hospital where doctors placed him on a ventilator, Kimball wrote. Prentice died the next day.

Kimball went on to suggest that Tampa General was “not a safe place to go,” repeating a pervasive myth that the life-saving treatment at hospitals was the cause of many recent coronavirus deaths. Two days after Prentice’s death, Kimball called for an investigation into Tampa General during the public comment period of the Tampa City Council meeting and accused the hospital of “intubating people illegally.”

:o :shock: :oopsy:
Remarks from Kimball earned a strong rebuke from members of the Tampa City Council who swiftly defended the hospital as a world-class medical institution. John Dingfelder called Kimball’s comments “very dangerous.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Luis Ewing stuff - I remembered seeing this idiot (Christopher Key, not Luis) from the Red Pill expo in June. Found the video. He praises Luis for his pretend court stuff. Interview by Casey the poot (before he cut his ponytail off). Christopher starts at about 1:40 and he is really stupid.

Here is more stuff about Chris. https://www.wbrc.com/story/23355069/swa ... iolations/

bill_g

Post by bill_g »

I got as far as him telling us how he used to be the CEO of a multi-million dollar supplement company until the US Govt and all the sports leagues conspired to ban his products, siezed his assets, etc etc, yada yada yada, woe is me, you need to hear my story ...

No, I don't. Put a sock in it. Northern Spud Miner Country is some fertile ground for USDA Grade A cra-cra.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Daughter Blames Tucker Carlson’s Misinformation For Playing A Role In Dad’s COVID-19 Death
The 45-year-old father of two had no underlying health conditions.

By Ed Mazza
09/21/2021 05:05 am ET Updated

A Washington woman whose father died of the coronavirus said he was hesitant to get vaccinated because of misinformation he heard in right-wing media and specifically cited Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

Katie Lane said her father, 45-year-old Boeing designer Patrick Lane, wasn’t on the far right politically.

“He was right in the middle and he consumed media from both sides,” Katie Lane said. “And just some of the misinformation on one of those sides made him hesitant.”

When asked what specifically made her father refuse the shot, the 20-year-old Washington State University student cited Carlson.

“He watched some Tucker Carlson videos on YouTube and some of those videos involved some misinformation about vaccines,” she said. “And I believe that that played a role.”

Katie Lane said her father was waiting for full FDA approval before getting the shot, but by the time that happened, he was already sick. One his last comments was that he wished he had been vaccinated.

Patrick Lane had no underlying health conditions, she told KING 5, the NBC station in Seattle

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucker-c ... 5a18358b38
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Reddit has a private sub, r/HermanCainAwards, where posts are about anti-maskers/vaxers who have posted publicly those views and subsequently contract C-19 and often pass away.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

'Funeral home' ad spreads message for the unvaccinated

By Alisha Ebrahimji, CNN
Updated 2102 GMT (0502 HKT) September 22, 2021

(CNN)The truck had the name of a funeral home on it. But instead of a soothing thought that might double as a company slogan, the message on the side read: "Don't get vaccinated."

The black truck advertising for "Wilmore Funeral Home" delivered that blunt and unexpected message on Sunday to football fans in downtown Charlotte as they headed to watch the Carolina Panthers play the New Orleans Saints.

Many employers and public health officials are searching for ways to get more people vaccinated against Covid-19, using everything from money and free food to even lavish vacations and VIP Super Bowl tickets. The fully vaccinated account for just 54.7% of the total US population.

One Charlotte ad agency, however, decided to ditch traditional marketing strategies and take matters into their own hands.

But here's the catch.

There is no "Wilmore Funeral Home" and visiting its website takes you to a landing page instructing visitors to do the opposite of what's written on the truck.

"Get vaccinated now" pops up on the site, along with a message that says, "If not, see you soon." The ad agency, BooneOakley, had decided it was time to get serious.

"I just feel like conventional advertising is not working. Like, just regular messages that say 'Get the Shot' or 'Go Get Vaccinated' ... they just kind of blend in with everything else," agency director David Oakley told CNN. "We wanted to do something that saw it from a different perspective and kind of shocks people into thinking, 'Holy moly, man.'"

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/21/us/c ... index.html
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Jordan is brilliant!! :clap:

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:57 pm Also Van Morrison - used to be one of my favorite singers. No longer.
Yeah, Van was great back in the day. First with "Them", then the group of albums around Wavelength and Astral Weeks. I was a big fan.

Then he tried to 'buy' some street cred and did an awful duet thingy with John Lee Hooker so he could look like a 'blues man' and I thought it was pathetic (I am a huge JLH fan even to this day).
Then everything he did was exactly the same as the last thing he did and I just got tired of it.
And he was rude and obnoxious to everyone around him, and I just got sick of it.

I can no longer care one way or another about Van Morrison. I'll still stop to listen to 'Brown Eyed Girl' and 'Wavelength', maybe a couple of others. But I sure ain't going out of my way to listen to him.

SWMBO, on the other hand...
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

So then this happened.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

And yet he's hyper-aware of the exact location of the microphone. Pretty amazing.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

CMC officer arrested for allegedly beating Grover Beach bank manager, using racial slur
BY KAYTLYN LESLIE
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 15, 2021 11:26 AM

A corrections officer with the California Men’s Colony was arrested for allegedly beating a Wells Fargo bank manager and calling him racial slurs after the officer was asked to wear a mask in the building, police said.

On Tuesday, the Grover Beach Police Department announced it had arrested James Allen Jones Jr. of Grover Beach on felony charges of committing a hate crime, making criminal threats and battery with serious bodily injury.

On Sept. 3, a man entered the Wells Fargo branch on Grand Avenue without a mask.

A bank manager, who asked to remain anonymous when talking with The Tribune, said he asked the man to put on a face mask. At that point, the manager said, the man became extremely aggressive, called the manager a racist slur and caused a commotion in the bank lobby.

Later that evening, the manager said the man showed up in the parking lot and attempted to beat him up. The two fought, but then the man fled the scene and police arrived, according to the manager.

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/loca ... 7823.htmlg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Throw away your career and retirement. :thumbsup:

bill_g

Post by bill_g »

I can't listen to stupid.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

next time you hear of this guy in the media is when doctors mandate a ventilator for him :twisted:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

A bank manager, who asked to remain anonymous when talking with The Tribune, said he asked the man to put on a face mask.
So instead of just wearing a mask indoors for a few minutes, he gets to go to jail, lose his job, and find a whole new direction in his life. Wise choice, I reckon. :whistle:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Where do "won't get the shot" and "has a history of complaints/brutality" intersect with these officers?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I see a Venn diagram of one solid circle.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:20 am I see a Venn diagram of one solid circle.
:winner:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”