Unionizing Rideshare Workers/Uber, Lyft

Addie

Unionizing Rideshare Workers/Uber, Lyft

Post by Addie » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:28 am

The Guardian
‘I made $3.75 an hour’: Lyft and Uber drivers push to unionize for better pay

Drivers for the rideshare companies are seeing much of their pay go to expenses while Lyft and Uber prepare for their IPOs ...

According to Uber, there are currently 900,000 active Uber drivers throughout the United States (and close to 3 million globally), many of whom have reported often making less than minimum wage and struggling to cover the expenses associated with driving.

A May 2018 report published by the Economic Policy Institute found the median wage for Uber drivers after expenses and fees is $9.21 an hour. The low pay and high expenses have resulted in high employee turnover. An April 2017 report found only 4% of Uber drivers continue driving for the rideshare company after one year on the job. ...

“Transportation network drivers have no rights or protections on the job,” said Beverley Brakeman, the director of United Auto Workers (UAW) region 9A. The UAW is currently backing a bill in Connecticut to increase wages for rideshare drivers and protect them from retaliation for organizing to improve working conditions.

The companies have hired well-paid lobbyists to kill the bill, she said. “I’m confident the drivers will prevail as they advocate for a level playing field with other transportation workers and seek to make a living wage for their families.”

In 2015, Seattle became the first city to pass an ordinance to allow rideshare drivers to unionize, but it has faced ongoing legal challenges from Uber and the US Chamber of Commerce to invalidate the law.

“What we’ve seen is the combination of Uber and other corporate interests, the US Chamber of Commerce and the Trump administration in a sense ganging up on this effort to unionize,” said the Seattle city council member Kshama Sawant, who was involved in passing the ordinance in 2015. “No matter what law we succeed in passing in city hall, we know Uber is not going to lie still. Obviously they will go after it yet again and again.”

Addie

Re: Unionizing Rideshare Workers/Uber, Lyft

Post by Addie » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:24 pm

Philadelphia Inquirer
‘Working harder and getting less’: Good old days of ride-sharing are gone, Philly drivers say ...

According to some drivers, the good old days of ride-sharing are gone. Instead of the freedom and flexibility the industry pitched when it arrived on the scene in Philadelphia in late 2014, they speak of pay cuts, dwindling incentives, and the looming threat of getting kicked off the platform with barely any notice or reason. Contract changes come arbitrarily, from many drivers’ perspectives, and the end result often seems to be more work for less money, even as Uber and Lyft’s revenue from ridesharing in Philadelphia has steadily grown from $320 million in 2017 to $456 million in 2018, according to the Philadelphia Parking Authority. These drivers feel powerless, serving at the whims of a company they say they can barely contact. ...

Gig-economy drivers were making 53 percent less in 2017 than they were in 2013, a JPMorgan Chase report found. Ride-share drivers’ income varies widely depending on where and when they work, but one study from the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute last year found the average American driver earns $9.21 an hour after expenses, such as gas, maintenance and insurance. A 2018 report from MIT concluded 30 percent of ride-share drivers were losing money working — a study disputed by Uber.

Both Uber and Lyft are experimenting with ways to make things better for drivers, spokespeople from the companies said, and insisted that recent rate changes haven’t hurt drivers’ income. Lyft even noted driver income has grown since that company changed rates in December, but wouldn’t offer any numbers to demonstrate that. ...

As independent contractors, Uber and Lyft drivers in the United States don’t have collective bargaining rights, but in some cities, they’ve found ways to hold the companies accountable.

Rideshare Drivers United, which organized a 25-hour strike in Los Angeles last month, is lobbying California governor Gavin Newsom for a driver’s bill of rights that would allow drivers to challenge deactivations and implement a cap on the commission that companies can take from drivers. In New York, ride-share drivers teamed up with taxi workers to win in 2018 the strongest regulations on Uber and Lyft in the country so far: a temporary cap on ride-share vehicles and a minimum wage, measures that Uber and Lyft are suing to overturn. And drivers in the United Kingdom have successfully sued the gig companies for classifying them as independent contractors. (Uber is appealing.)

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:52 pm

Example of what drivers are complaining about. Uber can take 75% of the fare on rides even though the driver is the one driving, financing and maintaining the vehicle and putting themselves at risk.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:43 pm

Well but as I talked about in the Uber topic, who's forcing the drivers to do it? These are more designed for part time or 2nd job status, they're built to be cheap for customers as an alternative to full-on taxis, and a way to make some 1099 income. If they start building union benefits in, customers will stop using it and the vicious circle will go the other way. If a driver wants full time and benefits, lots of liveries and taxi companies are still in business and competing.

When driverless cars come on the scene, then what? Will companies need to choose between human and robot drivers? The fare difference will be massive after amortization if those cars really work. Taxi companies have more to gain and the infrastructure to set these up first, wonder if they will (like the Mears fleet in Orlando... half of us could drive to Disney parks in our sleep, the Disney property is ideal for self driving vehicles).
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:09 pm

It being designed to be a second or part time job doesn’t mean drivers should be paid less than minimum wage. And the fact that people are willing to work for $4 an hour doesn’t make it an ethical transaction. Yeah less people will use the service if the price increases but if you’re not willing to pay the actual cost of being driven in an automobile then you shouldn’t be taking the ride in the first place.

chancery

Post by chancery » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:52 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:43 pm
If they start building union benefits in, customers will stop using it and the vicious circle will go the other way. If a driver wants full time and benefits, lots of liveries and taxi companies are still in business and competing.
Perhaps we live in different parts of the country, but in the NYC region “full time and benefits,” along with security and tolerable working conditions, are a bitter dream for most drivers, usually "independent contractors" who pay cash up front per shift to rent their vehicles , who have few if any rights protected by contract or labor laws, and who sometimes need to pull 18 hour shifts to clear any cash at all after paying for their daily lease and all vehicle expenses.

With respect, as I grow older, the arguments “no one is forcing the employees to take those jobs” and “they were meant to be second jobs, you know, pin money for comforts” have seemed to become less and less persuasive as defenses of inadequate pay and one-sided labor relations.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:15 am

I 'm still struggling with how you unionize independent contractors, which is what these drivers are. In my state they are not licensed, regulated, insured, or have any protections at all. Wonderful job. They are getting royally screwed by the parent company though.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Addie

Post by Addie » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:26 am

:like:
chancery wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:52 am

With respect, as I grow older, the arguments “no one is forcing the employees to take those jobs” and “they were meant to be second jobs, you know, pin money for comforts” have seemed to become less and less persuasive as defenses of inadequate pay and one-sided labor relations.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:05 pm

I'm open to your other thoughts and understand where you're coming from. Both companies are losing billions of dollars as it is (the IPO money will help perhaps but not for long). It's hard to imagine the companies surviving if fares went up 100%, but the free market will take care of it I guess. We're in South Florida, cost of living is cheaper but so are the rides. Fascinating issue and I see both sides, it's just concerning that the end result could be work for no one if the services go down (and several non-transportation gig apps have closed for this reason). Is that a better result, fair but none? Tough.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Addie

Post by Addie » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:13 pm

Oh, I fully understand that my views of this matter are in a tiny minority of Fogbowsers. We've had the discussion probably dozens of times in other threads. I remember, too also, posting about teachers sleeping in their cars on the streets and in parking lots, because they couldn't pay the rent, and Ubering in their off-hours. Some of them were living in their cars with their kids and where they left their homeless children when they were out Ubering for pin money, I couldn't tell you. These stories don't make a dent when they can be viewed as "independent contractors" filling free time for the hell of it. This economy is busted and without regulation of this industry, it won't survive. You are right about that. The only chance it has is unionizing, though it's not up to the rideshare companies to worry about that; it's up to the drivers and the customers. You guys.

Jeffrey

Re: Unionizing Rideshare Workers/Uber, Lyftd

Post by Jeffrey » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:47 am

It’s definitely a complicated issue. How can you guarantee certain earnings per hour when demand is variable throughout the day. Right now there’s 3 other drivers in this parking lot waiting for the bars to close to get that rush. The passenger doesn’t see the hour the driver had to sit around waiting for them to finish partying, they just see x dollars for the ride. Definitely per mile rate should increase even if it discourages riders. I’ve done way too many trips where people order an Uber for a ride that is walking distance, I’ve had rides that are less than a block. I think New York’s proposal to place caps on drivers is a good one, uber should definitely place caps on their end. Uber conceals demand data from drivers, if uber knows there’s more drivers than riders then it should notify drivers so they’re not wasting time and gas. A good compromise on the full time vs part time driver issue would be to give full time drivers priority for good rides and give the crappy rides to part timers. And definitely taking over 50% of the fare is unreasonable.

Obviously once self driving cars are a thing this all becomes moot. You don’t have to pay drivers. Uber can pass those savings on to passengers. The concept definitely is beneficial, you need that last mile transportation between your bus stop and your home or your job or the bar.

HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:42 am

It's a very interesting and important topic especially in regards to where the new economy is going (include Air BnB, and other similar types of apps etc.). I live mainly in Vietnam and am in Japan a few weeks of the year. Uber came into Vietnam a few years ago and really changed things, especially since motorbike taxis are a much bigger business and they quickly started beating out the old generation of bike taxi drivers with a cleaner younger image. They ended up selling the Viet business to Grab and recently a Viet-owned company started up. (They do a terrible job in delivering my weed however :violin: )
Uber is also slowly creeping into Japan, where the urban taxi situation is different from most of the US, and the taxi drivers have historically had better positions in comparison with the US, I believe. I think currently Uber is only acting as an aggregator for existing companies but I know Uber Eats has started in a few places here and that will have interesting affects on the food industry. 7-11 will also be doing delivery which will be major because it really functions as the largest fast food chain here (sandwiches, bento lunches and other ready-to-eat meals).
Either give me more wine or leave me alone. - Rumi

HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:38 am

I was also going to say...I have been watching a comedy video podcast called Kill Tony featuring very amateur comics, so mostly 20-somethings living in and around Los Angeles, and I have been so surprised by how many state that their job is Uber driver, live in their car and just get the cheapest gym membership for shower use. :shock:
Either give me more wine or leave me alone. - Rumi

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:13 pm

Little bit of a blog post about driving on a Friday night so people get how tight it is, (at least in San Juan). 11 p.m. to 1 a.m. is essentially dead, no rides. There's a couple of spots where you can get free parking so that's where Ubers kill those two hours while people are eating dinner or drinking at the bar. 1 a.m. some bars close and people either move to bars that close at 3 a.m. or go home. As a result there's a surge you can see on the map 2.2x the normal rate. At that point it's a lottery, you could get a tourist that is staying at a hotel in the area, in which case you a short ride at double the rate which sucks. If you get lucky you get a long ride at double rate and you make maybe $20. That rush ends fast, by 1:29 a.m. the surge was dead. At most you can get one or two rides at the double rate. I got stuck with a bad ride at the surge so the night was a bust. That being said, for 3 hours of driving between 11 p.m. to 2 a.m., earnings were $36 gross. 30 miles driven, about a gallon of gas burned so lets say $4 wasted on gas, $12 on depreciation and maintenance. $20 net profit over 3 hours or $6.66 an hour, pre-tax.

Also wanted to include an example of the far too common short trip. That's a 7 minute walk but people choose to order an Uber instead. In that situation Uber takes 33.6% of the fare but paradoxically because it's below the minimum fare you end up getting paid $5.6 per mile. For comparison, the longest trip of the night was 9.4 miles for $7.52, so you get paid 80 cents per mile on those trips. (With Uber taking 33.6% of the fare).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:56 pm

Uber raises $1 billion for its self-driving unit

Uber on Thursday night confirmed that it has raised $1 billion for its autonomous driving unit at a post-money valuation of $7.25 billion.

Why it matters: Uber is preparing to go public next month, and this deal could soothe some investor concerns about the cash-burn on self-driving R&D.

Existing Uber shareholders SoftBank Vision Fund and Toyota were joined by Japanese auto parts maker DENSO.

Toyota and DENSO will invest a combined $667 million, with SoftBank's Vision Fund putting in the rest.

The self-driving unit will form an 8-person board of directors that will be comprised of six Uber-appointed members, one from SoftBank, and one from Toyota. Its employees will continue to be compensated with Uber stock.

Toyota also is committing up to an additional $300 million over the next three years to deploy autonomous vehicles into the Uber's network by 2021. SoftBank last year made a similar investment into General Motors' self-driving car unit, Cruise.
https://www.axios.com/uber-self-driving ... 72696.html

Lani

Post by Lani » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:41 am

Uber drivers in the US will stage a shutdown for 12 hours to protest against poor working conditions and low wages as the company goes public in May.

Drivers will log off the app in seven cities starting at noon on 8 May, the day Uber is expected to make its IPO. Drivers in San Francisco will also protest in front of the Uber headquarters. The action is backed by driver collectives including Gig Workers Rising in Northern California, Rideshare Drivers United in Los Angeles, and Chicago Rideshare Advocates.

“Uber’s much-anticipated IPO will put millions into the pockets of executives, but the drivers who are the core of the service of the company will get nothing,” Shona Clarkson, an organizer with Gig Workers Rising, said. “Uber is paying drivers poverty wages and continues to slash wages while executives make millions.”
https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/ ... strike-ipo
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed May 01, 2019 7:26 pm

Here we go.

1. I wouldn't be long in any of these stocks, there's just too much risk for me. Maybe JPC could handle the stress.

2. These sorts of rulings are going to put tons more heat and money into self driving vehicles which will take the jobs away from humans.

3. Apparently many gig economy workers consider themselves full-time employees, even though they are not -- seems like there are hi-jinx going on at the Department of Labor and this needs to be looked at by Congress.

Lyft loses NYC lawsuit over minimum wage for drivers
The company claims the ruling will hurt drivers and diminish competition
AJ Dellinger, @ajdell
1h ago in Politics

The New York Supreme Court ruled today to uphold New York City's minimum wage for drivers working for ride-sharing services, shooting down a challenge to the rule from Lyft. The ruling will maintain the New York Taxi and Limousine Commission's (TLC) minimum wage requirement of $17.22 per hour after expenses, which is one of the first wage floors for ride-share drivers in the country.

In a statement provided to Engadget, a spokesperson for Lyft said, "The TLC's rules have hurt earning opportunities for drivers, and will diminish competition that benefits drivers and riders. We will continue fighting to provide the best experience for drivers and riders in New York City."

Lyft holds that it isn't opposed to minimum wages and actually supports such efforts, but believes the way the TLC has devised its rules are misguided. According to the company, the TLC's requirements could lead to fewer rides and, because the rule requires drivers be paid on a per-ride basis, could result in less take-home pay for drivers. It may also encourage shorter, slower trips. Lyft also believes the rule favors Uber, which already hold 60 percent of the New York market, and makes it harder for competitors to gain a foothold in the region.

While today's ruling is being viewed as a loss by Lyft, the Independent Drivers Guild (IDG) celebrated the decision. "The judge's message today is clear. If ride hail companies want to operate in New York City, they need to pay drivers fairly and follow our minimum wage laws," the group's founder, Jim Conigliaro Jr., said in a statement. "This is a proud day for drivers who organized with the Guild for years, taking on Silicon Valley behemoths, to win this historic pay protection."

The decision is also a win for New York, which has been engaged in ongoing efforts to regulate ride-hailing services. Last year, the state recognized Uber contract drivers as employees of the company, which could change the way that drivers are classified going forward. New York City also made the decision to stop issuing ride-sharing licenses for one year in an attempt to cap the number of contract drivers on the road. Lyft and Uber both instituted a freeze on adding new drivers in New York City this week, in part because of the new regulations on their services in the region.
https://www.engadget.com/2019/05/01/lyf ... -wage-law/

Meanwhile...
Uber Cheers as Florida Legalizes Self-Driving Cars That Could Cut Jobs From Humans
JERRY IANNELLI | MAY 1, 2019 | 4:51PM

The Florida Legislature today passed a bill legalizing the use of self-driving cars statewide. The bill also stipulates that Florida residents will be allowed to hire self-driving cars through, ahem, some digital phone apps.

Naturally, Uber — which could save gobs of money by replacing human drivers with robots — is quite pleased. The company released a statement today thanking Florida lawmakers for their work. The bill now awaits Gov. Ron DeSantis' signature.

"On behalf of Uber, we thank the Florida Legislature and their leadership in helping Florida continue to be a leader in welcoming self-driving technology," Stephanie Smith, Uber's senior policy manager, said in a media release. "This measure provides direction on the roles of state and local government and authorization for the deployment of automated vehicles on a ridesharing network. These provisions establish a clear pathway to bring the benefits of automation to our state."
https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/flor ... s-11161818

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Wed May 01, 2019 10:23 pm

I haven't seen a breakdown of the math but I'd assume that setting a $17 minimum wage would require Uber to double their prices.

Addie

Post by Addie » Sun May 05, 2019 11:27 am

Newsweek - May 3
Uber, Lyft Drivers In New York City, Los Angeles And San Fransisco Plan Strikes Next Week To Protest Pay ...

The New York Taxi Workers Alliance (NYTWA) said its rideshare drivers plan to log off the apps for two hours on May 8 as a way to protest for higher wages, two days before Uber stock is scheduled to go public.

The protest would happen between 7 and 9 a.m. ET on Wednesday, according to the New York Post. There are approximately 10,000 drivers for Uber, Lyft and other app-based ridesharing companies in New York City.

Drivers say competition between the two companies brought more cars and slashed fares during the price war, and that wages remain stagnant while the upcoming stock rollout will leave the corporate leaders much richer.

Bhairavi Desai, the executive director of NYTWA, said the protest is to send a message to the corporate leaders who could pocket billions of dollars with the IPO launch.

“Wall Street investors are telling Uber and Lyft to cut down on driver income, stop incentives, and go faster to driverless cars,” Desai said. “With the IPO, Uber’s corporate owners are set to make billions, all while drivers are left in poverty and go bankrupt. That’s why NYTWA members are joining the international strike to stand up to Uber greed.”

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu May 09, 2019 6:04 pm

Between bad timing and having their drivers badmouthing the company, Uber priced at the low end of its expected range. If the drivers try hard enough, Uber's IPO will be a disaster. That sure will show them! Way to go team.
Uber prices IPO at $45 per share, at low end of range

Uber was expected to price its initial public offering between $44 and $50 per share.
Uber is preparing for its public debut on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday.

Leslie Picker | Lora Kolodny
Published 2 Hours Ago Updated 41 Mins Ago

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun May 12, 2019 5:33 pm

Felix Salmon1 hour ago
Uber's underwater investors

Uber's IPO this week came with predictable headlines about the rich getting richer — after all, when a company goes public at a valuation of more than $80 billion, that's what usually happens. This particular offering, however, created a whole lot of losers.

By the numbers: From 2016 onwards, per PitchBook, Uber raised $15.35 billion at $48.77 per share; it then raised another $8.6 billion in its IPO on Thursday at the slightly lower price of $45 per share. Those numbers dwarf the $5.6 billion that Uber raised before 2016. As of the close of trade on Friday, the market has now spoken: Uber shares are actually worth $41.57.

The bottom line: A whopping 81% of the $29.55 billion in equity that Uber has raised is underwater. IPO investors have lost $655 million, while investors from 2016 and 2018 have between them lost $2.27 billion.
Losers: Investors who bought Uber shares 3 years ago have lost 15% of their money, before fees. The opportunity cost is even greater: Investors in the S&P 500 have seen their money grow by 50% over the same period.
Winners: Lyft shares are also trading well below their IPO price, which didn't help the Uber offering. But so far all of Lyft's pre-IPO investors remain in the money. The most that any of them paid was $47.35 per share.

Why it matters: Uber is the ultimate minotaur — a company where billions of dollars of private-market funding were supposed to create a self-fulfilling prophecy of dominance and market power. It hasn't worked out like that. To make billions of dollars out of Uber, like Benchmark Capital did, the secret is to invest millions of dollars in the Series A and then allow other investors to invest the extra billions needed to scale the business and fund ongoing losses.

Our thought bubble, from Axios' Dan Primack: Uber loses more money than any other company to ever go public. It's the sort of thing that everyone ignores until they don't.
https://www.axios.com/uber-ipo-investor ... 8321b.html

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon May 13, 2019 1:01 pm

It's most certainly true about Facebook's IPO, but Uber is a very different company, we will see.
Read the memo Uber’s CEO sent to employees after its disappointing IPO
PUBLISHED AN HOUR AGO UPDATED 17 MIN AGO
Deirdre Bosa

Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi sent a memo to employees Monday after the company’s disappointing IPO that saw shares fall more than 7% from its listing price. In the memo, Khosrowshahi writes, “Obviously our stock did not trade as well as we had hoped post-IPO.” He also notes that Monday has been another “tough day in the market.” Uber was down at least another 10% Monday amid a broad market sell-off, as Dow fell over 600 points after China retaliated with tariffs on $60 billion worth of U.S. imports in the ongoing trade war.

Khosrowshahi told his employees in the memo to look back at Facebook and Amazon’s IPOs, which also had rocky starts before growing their massive market caps. He also said the IPO raised a lot of capital for the company that will be reinvested into improving margins and profits. “We will be judged long-term on our performance, and I welcome that,” Khosrowshahi wrote. “It’s all in our hands.”

Here’s the full memo:
Team Uber:

I’m looking forward to being in front of you at the All Hands tomorrow, but I wanted to send you a quick note in the meantime.

First off, I want to thank you all for your passion for and commitment to Uber. We simply would not be here without you.

Like all periods of transition, there are ups and downs. Obviously our stock did not trade as well as we had hoped post-IPO. Today is another tough day in the market, and I expect the same as it relates to our stock.

But it is essential for us to keep our eye on the long-term value of Uber for our customers, partners, drivers and investors.

Every stock is valued based on the projected future cash flows/profits that the company is expected to generate over its lifetime. There are many versions of our future that are highly profitable and valuable, and there are of course some that are less so. During times of negative market sentiment, the pessimistic voices get louder, and the optimistic voices pull back.

We will make certain that we communicate our incredible value as a company that is changing the way the world moves, but also the value that we are building for our owners. But there is one simple way for us to succeed – focus on the work at hand and execute against our plans effectively.

Remember that the Facebook and Amazon post-IPO trading was incredibly difficult for those companies. And look at how they have delivered since.

Our road will be the same. Sentiment does not change overnight, and I expect some tough public market times over the coming months. But we have all the capital we need to demonstrate a path to improved margins and profits. As the market sees evidence, sentiment will improve, and as sentiment improves, the stock will follow. We will not be able to control timing, but we will be able to control the outcome.

We will be judged long-term on our performance, and I welcome that. It’s all in our hands.

I look forward to being there at the All Hands to answer Qs and tell you more.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/13/uber-ce ... g-ipo.html

Addie

Post by Addie » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:43 am

The Guardian: Uber co-founder buys record-breaking LA mansion for $72.5m as drivers fight for wages

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:37 am

3 Uber drivers were carjacked yesterday in Puerto Rico. One of them was murdered in the process.

https://www.elnuevodia.com/noticias/seg ... s-2510056/

https://www.elnuevodia.com/noticias/seg ... e-2510283/

Return to “Unions & Labor Issues”