Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Malignant Trolls Jack Murphy, Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Terrence Williams, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by raison de arizona »

Azastan wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:31 pm
woodworker wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:17 pm I had to respond to her:

Let's see: Convicted Kerik, suspended Rudy, hypocrites and fascists (and proud of it) Boris and Seb, and "constitutional" lawyer Jenna who lies about everything in her CV -- truly a group of representative conservative republicans -- grifters, liars, adulterers, convicts and POS.
Didn't Jenna Ellis just declare that she was leaving the GOP?
Yeah, she's going "unaffiliated conservative" because of the lack of "moral standards" in the GOP. You know, like they let Caitlan Jenner in. That kind of thing.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Terrence Williams, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by northland10 »

But bowing in great love toward the adulterer-in-chief shows moral standards. Alrighty then.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy, :( never heard back on the below, all you've done is text about The Spork. :P You've been pretty dodgy about this #GA #ElectionIntegrity Town Hall Tour. Are you in Savannah tonight with your pal Amy? Were you in Rome & Columbus? Are you getting back on the bus to Valdosta? Or are you holding out for Caitlyn Jenner's month-long bus tour after Celebrity Big Brother? Amazing how many invitations you receive :P

Tough break about Amy & Kylie getting bounced out of court and not getting to paint T**** stuff on NYC streets, she might not be in the best of moods. Try some T**** jokes, she has a fabulous sense of humor.

Amy Kremer @AmyKremer 13h
#GA #ElectionIntegrity Town Hall Tour
Tue, July 13th - Rome, GA (7-9 PM), Thur, July 15th - Columbus, Mon, July 19th - Savannah, Tue, July 20th - Valdosta
orlylicious wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:10 pm HEY! Foggy, Foggy, Foggy! Why did you hold out on us and not let us know about this new Tour??? We had to learn about it from Amy Kremer's Twitter feed?? We can all see you in the image on the flyer. Sounds like so much fun. Are you already on the Bus with your pal Amy?
Amy Kremer @AmyKremer 14h
We @america1stwomen are kicking off a #GA #ElectionIntegrity TownHall tour nxt wkFlag of United States
Tue, July 13th | Rome, GA | 7 - 9 PM
Time to #AudittheVote & get to the bottom of what really happened on Nov 3rd

Excited to join @mtgreenee @BeachforGA @burtjonesforga @jfradioshow @SuziVoyles @wlbryan*

Foggy Townhall.JPG
Foggy Townhall.JPG (111.46 KiB) Viewed 3177 times

* OK, maybe your name wasn't in the original tweet :P

Amy said she's had COVID but no problem because she's in peak physical condition:

Amy COVID.JPG
Amy COVID.JPG (39.38 KiB) Viewed 3172 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

Speaking of malignant trolls...
The Left is referring to conservatives as maggots (magats) and spinning a lie that we are somehow unvaccinated diseased individuals.
This is done intentionally to dehumanize individuals and is a well-documented route to atrocities like genocide.
I discuss tonight on #Candace.
So I thought to myself, self, is it a lie that conservatives are somehow unvaccinated diseased individuals? And I thought no, that's not a lie, and there should be some data that shows that. Even now. And I took a peek for fifteen seconds and found some:
https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/the-re ... s-growing/
And there ya go, if you are in a blue county, you are about a third less likely to be an unvaccinated diseased individual than if you are in a red county, which I count as significant.

In other news, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

BREAKING: Candace Owens comes out in support of SOCIALIZED MEDICINE! Film at 11.

:lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Unfortunately my son thinks Candace Owens is attractive.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

*shrug* So was Eva Braun.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

orlylicious wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:33 pm BREAKING: Candace Owens comes out in support of SOCIALIZED MEDICINE! Film at 11.

:lol:
Don’t do it!
raison de arizona

SuzieC wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:54 pm Unfortunately my son thinks Candace Owens is attractive.
Play this song for him, she’s ugly on the inside. Real ugly.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Luke

Post by Luke »

Since there was talk about Nick's shades...

Pit.JPG
Pit.JPG (65.63 KiB) Viewed 2782 times
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:37 pm *shrug* So was Eva Braun.

The difference is that Eva Braun was simply Adolf Hitler's girlfriend/mistress/wife. She did not go to his rallies and speak or give interviews to pro-Nazi media.

Candace is spewing vile lies and invective in a most public way, which is something Ms. Braun never did.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

My point really was that good looking women have bad opinions all the time.

Not that I find Owens in any way appealing, to be honest.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I have some pretty good opinions.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hey Foggy, please give your pal Amy Kremer a call, must just be an oversight.

KC missing the Sunshine Band M.S.Face with medical maskWoman dancing @hockeynut0118 Jul 24
Amy Kremer's PAC hasn't filed her FEC filings for 2020 I wonder why?

raison de arizona

She's really a piece of work.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Excellent reply to Amy:

And... very Taitzian. And wonderful to see them continuing to rip each other apart.

Amy Kremer @AmyKremer 1h
Dissident Leader of Women for America First Issues Strong Statement re January 6th Commission | Human Events

Dissident Leader of Women for America First Issues Strong Statement re January 6th Commission
Kremer: "I'll gladly testify"
By Brent Hamachek | July 27, 2021

“We demand that Leader McCarthy immediately strip Reps. Cheney and Kinzinger of their committee assignments and that he convenes his own commission to seek real answers about what happened on January 6th. As the head of the organization who sponsored the President’s speech at the Ellipse, I would be happy to testify about the events leading up to and during that day, something I have never been asked to do by the Democrats in Congress.” – Amy Kremer, Chair of Women for America First.

(Atlanta, GA) – Today, Amy Kremer, an active American dissident and Chair of Women for America First, the organization that hosted President Trump’s speech at the Ellipse on January 6th, issued the following statement regarding the current Democrat-led January 6th commission (presented without edit):

“We demand that Leader McCarthy immediately strip Reps. Cheney and Kinzinger of their committee assignments and that he convenes his own commission to seek real answers about what happened on January 6th. As the head of the organization who sponsored the President’s speech at the Ellipse, I would be happy to testify about the events leading up to and during that day, something I have never been asked to do by the Democrats in Congress.

“What we have seen on television today is an absolutely disgraceful attempt to gaslight the American people and an orchestrated attempt by Democrats in Congress and their friends in the media to not only destroy President Trump but to intimidate, silence and terrorize the 75 million Americans who voted for him.

“Reps. Cheney and Kinzinger should be humiliated for their willingness to play a part in this hyper-partisan farce, history will not remember them as the defenders of the Constitution – as they fancy themselves – but instead as accomplices to one of the most disgraceful and dishonest events to ever occur in Congress. If they want to be foot soldiers in Nancy Pelosi’s war against the GOP, then they should have to ask Pelosi for committee assignments.

“Leader McCarthy should convene his own commission, one that will commit to looking for answers about what really happened that day. A commission that will ask who shot Ashli Babbitt and why, one that will demand the full public release of all surveillance video and body cam footage, and one that will demand the release of all correspondence between Democratic leadership and the US Capitol Police, the Metro PD, the FBI, the Secret Service, and local law enforcement officials involved. Additionally, a new commission should demand the release the names of all FBI informants and undercover officials who participated in and encouraged the riots on January 6th, given what we now know about the FBI’s egregious behavior in the supposed plot to kill Michigan Governor Whitmer. The American people need to know the truth about the role the FBI played in the violence on January 6th.

“I am the head of the organization that organized and hosted President Trump’s speech on the Ellipse on January 6th. No one from my organization – myself included – has ever been asked by Congress about what happened that day. I would gladly testify before any commission.

“The American people deserve to know the truth, the time to act is now Leader McCarthy.”
https://humanevents.com/2021/07/27/diss ... ommission/
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:22 pm Excellent reply to Amy:

Lt. Colonel Adam Kinzinger is an air force pilot and did two tours in Iraq. In addition, he deployed to the Mexico border in 2019 to help supplement security with his Air National Guard unit.

I think the Congressman knows more about facing our enemies than treasony Kremer does. He is doing it all the time in his own party.
101010 :towel:
tek

Post by tek »

In this hearing, he's not "facing enemies" ... he's facing the people who saved his life and the lives of his fellow congresspersons.

Oh, I forgot.. soldiers don't cry unless they are telling Donald trump how awesome he is.

:evil:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

tek wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:46 am In this hearing, he's not "facing enemies" ... he's facing the people who saved his life and the lives of his fellow congresspersons.

Oh, I forgot.. soldiers don't cry unless they are telling Donald trump how awesome he is.

:evil:
:yeahthat: And, if I were relying on someone to protect me from an enemy, foreign or domestic, I would prefer it would be the kind of person who would get emotional when discussing fellow Americans trying to overturn an election.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

I’m not going to dig through his toxic Tweet stream to verify, but apparently Charlie Kirk saw fit to delete this Tweet after yesterday’s January 6th Commission meeting.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Charlie most certainly did, Ali Akbar talked about their support a lot. Akbar says Charlie still owes him $5,000.
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [24.07.21 19:58]
I’m disappointed and a bit bewildered. What is the heck is Charlie Kirk thinking? 🚨

His TPUSA conference features Republican State Senator and candidate for Arizona Secretary of State, Michelle Ugenti, who voted with Democrats to kill an election integrity bill. She was just booed on stage by everyone in the audience—patriots.

Meanwhile, State Representative and candidate for Arizona Secretary of State, Mark Finchem was not invited to speak. Mark chaired the Arizona hearings in 2020 and came out of his own pocket to front those initial costs—a true patriot and fellow believer in Christ. Without Mark, there would be no audits—no exaggeration!
➡️ @MarkFinchemAZ

Charlie really messed up here. Charlie is intimately involved in the details and Arizona politics, having made it one of his three residences (Chicago and Palm Beach). Which big donor paid for this? How is this a rally to Protect the Election when you have someone who literally is killing election integrity efforts and block from the stage the hero of Arizona who exposed the STEAL? Who is keeping this from President Trump?

I never publicly blast Charlie. Maybe I should text him? But this is so bewildering… something is going on here… I know the players and we’re being played.

Also, TPUSA still owes us $5,000. We paid money for flights on Charlie’s word.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

This is one of the best apology letters I’ve ever read. Do go to The Root and read the whole thing. :P
:snippity:
But none of this means Black people don’t owe her an apology. We have neglected the Kanye West of Marjorie Taylor Greenes for far too long. For a Sunken Place fortnight—which equals years in real time—we have disinvited her to the proverbial cookout and we have damned her sambo-lian soul to Hell where it rests comfortably underneath Rush Limbaugh’s ample bosom. And since I am guilty of occasionally—for lack of better words—roasting the fuck out of her dumbass, I shall lead the negro pride lands of these United States in issuing her our collective formal apology.
https://www.theroot.com/candace-owens-s ... 1847416977
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:03 pm This is one of the best apology letters I’ve ever read. Do go to The Root and read the whole thing. :P
:snippity:
But none of this means Black people don’t owe her an apology. We have neglected the Kanye West of Marjorie Taylor Greenes for far too long. For a Sunken Place fortnight—which equals years in real time—we have disinvited her to the proverbial cookout and we have damned her sambo-lian soul to Hell where it rests comfortably underneath Rush Limbaugh’s ample bosom. And since I am guilty of occasionally—for lack of better words—roasting the fuck out of her dumbass, I shall lead the negro pride lands of these United States in issuing her our collective formal apology.
https://www.theroot.com/candace-owens-s ... 1847416977
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”