Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Malignant Trolls Jack Murphy, Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

These people suck. They are bad people.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Malignant Trolls Jack Murphy, Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by Luke »

Would say unbelievable but sadly it's not. Human Events named Pizzagate Troll, OAN correspondent (unclear if he's still there) and Russian propagandist Jack Posobiec Senior Editor.
Human Events is thrilled to announce the hiring of the extremely talented and influential Jack Posobiec as Senior Editor. Most recently, Posobiec served as a correspondent and host for One America News Network. He is also a veteran Navy intelligence officer who focused on China.

Read more about this exciting announcement here:

For Immediate Release May 19, 2021
Press Contact: Chris Barron 202-286-4533 cbarron@rightturnstrategiesdc.com

Human Events Announces Hiring of Jack Posobiec
“Jack is one of the most talented and influential young leaders in the movement to promote policies and ideas that support America, especially the American middle class. We are thrilled to have Jack on board as we grow Human Events.” – Jeff Webb

(Washington, DC) – Today, Human Events, the flagship outlet of populist conservative thought, announced the hiring of Jack Posobiec as Senior Editor.

Most recently, Posobiec was a correspondent and host for One America News Network. Jack is also a veteran Navy intelligence officer who focused on China.

Jeff Webb, the co-publisher of Human Events and the founder of Varsity Brands has a long history of identifying, hiring and empowering young talent. “Jack Posobiec is a tremendous addition to our team,” said Webb. “Jack is one of the most talented and influential young leaders in the movement to promote policies and ideas that support America, especially the American middle class. We are thrilled to have Jack on board as we grow Human Events.”

“Human Events is the perfect engine for the digital age to fight back against Woke Inc censorship and divisive hoaxes spread by the mainstream media. Millions of Americans are sick of it and we are going to give them a voice,” said Posobiec. “I applaud Jeff Webb, Will Chamberlain, and the entire Human Events team for taking this stand at a crucial time in our nation’s history and I am proud to do my part.”

“When I bought Human Events, I had a goal of making this once great outlet great again – making it one of the premier conservative news and opinion outlets in the country,” said Will Chamberlain, co-publisher of Human Events. “Bringing Jack on board brings us closer to that goal. Jack Posobiec understands the movement because he has been a part of it since day one. We are thrilled that Jack is joining the Human Events team.”

Also, as part of Jack’s new role, he will be hosting a fresh and exciting daily show with Turning Point USA as part of a new platform the organization is launching in coming months. Turning Point USA has indicated that more details will be announced by them at a later date.

“We thank Jack for his time here at OAN. Jack has a bright future ahead of him and we wish him all the best at Human Events,” said Robert Herring, CEO of OAN.

Originally from Philadelphia, Jack and his family reside outside of Washington, D.C.

He has written two non-fiction books: Citizens for Trump: The Inside Story of the People’s Movement to Take Back America and 4D Warfare: A Doctrine for a New Generation of Politics.

###
https://humanevents.com/2021/05/20/thou ... or-editor/

Human Event Jack.JPG
Human Event Jack.JPG (97.97 KiB) Viewed 7187 times

Foggy's Pal (he almost rode on the Women For Trump Bus Tour, we stopped him just in time :lol: ) Amy Kremer got her nasty lying self ratioed:

Amy Kremer @AmyKremer

Anyone that is going to try & overthrow US Govt DOES NOT

1️⃣ Advertise event 4 wks in advance

2️⃣ Document via video/pics & place on social media

3️⃣ Use Trump flags & cell phones as weapons

4️⃣ Take the family, including kids to said event

It’s not rockets. Use your brain Face with rolling eyes
7:10 PM · May 17, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
3.2K Comments 162 Retweets 515 Quote Tweets 617 Likes

Amy Kremer @AmyKremer May 17

There was NO INSURRECTION on January 6th

There was NO COUP on January 6th

Anyone saying otherwise is lying

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
woodworker

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Michael Posobiec III, Mike Cernovich, Ezra Levant, Terrence Williams, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer e

Post by woodworker »

These folks just are jealous that they haven't been sued -- YET. Be patience grasshoppers, your time is coming.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Michael Posobiec III, Mike Cernovich, Ezra Levant, Terrence Williams, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer e

Post by Phoenix520 »

“It’s not rockets”?
Are you sure?
tek

Post by tek »

Yeah, prolly not rockets
rocket.jpg
rocket.jpg (157.72 KiB) Viewed 7120 times
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Hay nao, no pickin' on my pal Amy. :fingerwag:
Some things are simply too fast, or too relentless to avoid. Like the North Carolina rain.

Or the future.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

What pernicious horseshit!!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Soooo....there's some downside here I suppose... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Suuuuuuurrreeee. Becasue WH officials have that guy on speed dial.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy's pal Amy Kremer has been absolutely over the moon about the DL2XIT's 75th birfday. Shockingly, Amy's just not too happy with President Biden, so she's back in her memories (and bottle).

Amy Kremer @AmyKremer 1h
Dancing Trump is the best Trump!

Happy Birthday to the greatest President of our lifetimes [how many lifetimes does Amy have?]

Guess you get the idea :lol:

And this is great. Amy posts endlessly about President Biden... but it's the disgraced loser who is in our heads. Your friend is pretty special, Foggy! :lol:

Foggy, did Amy invite you to this? How long does it take to drive to Atlanta? You might still be able to make it! :dance:

Amy Kremer @AmyKremer 11h
Atlanta #MAGABirthday Bash for President Trump! Flag of United States Party popper Balloon Red heart

Monday, June 14th @ 6:30PM

Liberty Plaza, next to the Dome

#GApol #GAgop #GAaudit #GAgov #GASen #GASos #MAGA #FlagDay #TrumpsBirthday

Bonus:

By the way, remember all the TRUMPETING that the AZ Audit would be finished today, Flag Day, and the Disgraced Loser's birfday? Remember how AWESOME that was? Um, whatever happened to that?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

They may have gotten a little more mileage from their lawsuit if they hadn't made it a comparison with the Jews in Germany.
Il factotum
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dancing trump makes my teeth hurt.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Amy wrote:For some reason, the liberals are still triggered by President Trump.
Sounds like projection again.

Say the following names to Trump (or any RWNJ) and watch them go.

Hillary Clinton
President Barack Obama.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:51 pm
Amy wrote:For some reason, the liberals are still triggered by President Trump.
Sounds like projection again.

Say the following names to Trump (or any RWNJ) and watch them go.

Hillary Clinton
President Barack Obama.
Ilhan Omar
Rashidia Tlaib
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke

Post by Luke »

Haven't heard from Foggy all day, maybe he's been on the road to his pal Amy's sexy party.

Here's a bit more background on the "average mum" -- thankfully, never had her as a flight attendant on a Delta flight. What a lovely woman.
Flight attendant-turned-Trump fanatic behind rally that became deadly
Amy Kremer transformed from flight attendant to radical Trump fan. The “average mum” then helped plan a protest that turned deadly.
JANUARY 13, 2021 7:11PM

Amy Kremer describes herself as “your average mum” and a “true southern belle”. In her own words, she simply “loves her country and wants her child to have what she always had”. But the former Delta Airlines flight attendant – now right-wing political activist – is underselling herself. She is a hard-nosed ally to the most powerful man in America (for another week, at least) and is credited with helping organise the rally that last week turned deadly inside the home of American democracy. On January 9, Ms Kremer wrote to her 80,000 Twitter followers: “Joe Biden will NEVER be my President.”

Joe Biden will NEVER be my President.
— Amy Kremer (@AmyKremer) January 9, 2021

But the co-founder of the Women for Trump movement has been doing her work offline as much as on social media where her avatar is a stern looking Donald Trump. “Today, Trump supporters have taken over the … highways, tram railways, airline departure airways, D.C.-bound for the rally to #SaveAmerica!” she wrote on January 6. Many of them – some who would later storm the US Capitol in a failed attempt at a coup to overturn the free and fair election – were there because of her. She had, in the months and weeks prior, travelled from state-to-state in a big red bus collecting disgruntled Americans in what one publication compared to the Pied Piper*.

“At more than 25 stops – in parking lots and airplane hangers in states including Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, Kentucky and Tennessee – flight-attendant-turned-political-activist Amy Kremer and other speakers exhorted crowds to join her and others in Washington to fight for Trump and overturn the election,” Reuters wrote. “It is up to you and I to save this Republic,” she told people gathered at a park near the White House. “We are not going to back down, are we? Keep up the fight.” The language is straight out of the Trump playbook: Generic, broad statements about resistance that can later be referenced in denial of any actual incitement.

Reuters reports Ms Kremer and others had been gathering “hardcore Trump supporters across the United States … inspired by conspiracy theories and whipped into action by Trump’s desperate calls to save democracy”. It noted that among recruits were “radical right-wing groups … including white supremacists and devotees of the QAnon conspiracy theory which casts Trump as a saviour figure and elite Democrats as a cabal of Satan-worshipping paedophiles and cannibals”. Just normal folks. Down to earth, “average” Americans.

Ms Kremer’s headline act on the March for Trump bus tour was not a solo show. She was supported financially by the CEO of a pillow company (My Pillow) who, as Reuters notes, is a “former cocaine addict and alcoholic” and sponsored by the Right Side Broadcasting Network. It was a sophisticated, planned recruitment process that history will link inexorably to the events of January 6. A day earlier, driving to Washington D.C, members of the Women for America Bus shared their unbridled excitement at the prospect of what was to come.

Thank you Mr. President. Proud to stand with you and I will not back down. We will #MAGA! https://t.co/kYEVN8wHec
— Amy Kremer (@AmyKremer) June 28, 2018

“Driving into D.C. right now in the #MarchForTrump bus,” they wrote. “Honestly we have lost count of how many thumbs up we have seen. Tomorrow at the (rally) will be epic!” What we now know is that months of stirring Trump loyalists with unproven claims about election fraud reached a violent crescendo and that “epic” is not the appropriate word. Hundreds of hardcore Trump supporters broke into the US Capitol in a plot that included plans to take hostages and livestream the dismantling of a peaceful vote count.

Five people died and the scenes were condemned universally as a stain on America. But Ms Kremer is attempting to rewrite the narrative of the day. “It’s comical to listen to the media hysterical over the protesters at the US Capitol … when for months, they had no problem with BLM and Antifa destroying and burning down buildings and cities,” she wrote. She shared footage of police at the Capitol Building who were outnumbered and surrendered to the wave of people, claiming they “stood aside and invited them inside”.

Then she excused their behaviour because they are “angry”, having shared the same Trump lies that angered them in the first place. “When more than half of the country disputes the election results, it’s no wonder people are angry and feel like they aren’t being heard,” she wrote. On her website, Ms Kremer claims “political activism (has consumed my) life for the past seven years”. Within seven days, the man she fought so hard to get elected – and fought against the grain to keep in power – will be out of the Oval Office.
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... 5bd#.v580c

Nice pic of her though.

* This was the bus tour Foggy almost went on! :lol:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

There is no spark of intelligence in those eyes, just the dull glassy stare of a stuffed animal that moves....

Trent Reznor
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

If she was the attendant on my flight. I'd ask for a different seat.

On another plane.....
Luke

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Terrence Williams, Lauren Witze, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by Luke »

Cernovich has gotten super boring so he's off the list but still an etc.

Newly added: "ex-gay" Milo and racist, homophobic Lauren Witzke, with 13,805 Telegram followers at https://t.me/LaurenWitzkeOfficial

Lauren's big news is she was dropped by Wells Fargo "for being a Christian". They are calling it #DEBANKED. She's been all over it and Breitbart wrote it up.
Lauren Witzke ☦️🇺🇸, [15.06.21 12:45]
Wells Fargo has shut down my bank account, taking all of my money and leaving me with a zero balance.

When I called Wells Fargo told me that it was a “business decision” and that they have the right to close my account at any time.

Had I not been surrounded by friends in Florida, I would be completely stranded.

Use this as a warning and get your money out of Wells Fargo if you are a conservative. This is so evil.

Michelle Malkin:
Michelle Malkin: Financial Censorship Of America First
06/15/2021

Another day, another de-banking. Imagine a ruthless country where peaceful citizens who fearlessly defend their heritage, their families and their faith can wake up in the morning and find themselves cut off from their entire life savings with no explanation and no recourse. That country is not Russia, China, North Korea, Venezuela or Iran. That country is America in 2021.

On Tuesday, 33-year-old Lauren Witzke received a terse notice from her bank, Wells Fargo. The available balance on her account read "$0.00." Her entire life savings of roughly $15,500 had been transferred to "loss prevention." Was this a case of theft or fraud? Had her account been compromised? Nope.
Here is what you need to know about Witzke. The 2020 Delaware Senate GOP candidate is an outspoken Christian conservative activist and supporter of former President Donald Trump who peacefully exercised her First Amendment rights at the Jan. 6 Capitol rally. She has not been charged with any crime. She was, however, suspended on Twitter for peacefully opposing mass migration and violent refugee criminals in Europe. She was banned completely from the platform in March for peacefully expressing her opinion that a transgender activist, who tweeted that little girls were kinky, was "demonic." She has organized peaceful election integrity efforts in Georgia through her work with the Hold the Line PAC. She has been a fierce and peaceful advocate for "America First" principles protecting the traditional nuclear family, supporting an immigration moratorium and combating Big Tech censorship.

In other words: Lauren Witzke has a big fat target on her back for threatening the powers that be in Big Government and Big Business. After the Jan. 6 protest, she has encountered obstacles to flying unimpeded across the country to participate in political rallies and events. She cannot check into flights online, is swabbed for explosives and has "SSSS" ("secondary security screening selection") marked on her tickets. That's a designation made by the federal Transportation Security Administration, which keeps a secret list of untold thousands of American citizens targeted for undisclosed reasons as "security" threats.
https://vdare.com/articles/michelle-mal ... rica-first
Lauren Witzke ☦️🇺🇸, [16.06.21 15:38]
First they came for me, next they will come for ALL Christians.

WE WILL NOT BE SHAKEN! Cancel your Wells Fargo accounts.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/06/ ... k-account/

Lauren Witzke ☦️🇺🇸, [16.06.21 18:37]
[ Photo ]
Wells Fargo is lying now to save their skins. They also stated that I was given “ample notice” before shutting down my account. Also a blatant lie.

Not shocking to see that Right Wing Watch, yet again, is running cover for the Satanic Globalists.

Witkze is a friend of Laura Loomer.
Lauren Witzke ☦️🇺🇸, [17.06.21 08:40]
[Forwarded from LAURA LOOMER]
Lauren and Peter were both candidates for office.

This means the banks are now targeting Republican candidates for office.

For years we have known the banks were targeting conservative activists like myself, Joe Biggs, Enrique Tarrio, and Dinesh D’Souza. All of us were shut down by chase bank.

But this takes it to another level.

Republican *candidates* for office are now being DEBANKED.

This is sinister. And it’s only going to get worse.

Financial Blacklisting: Wells Fargo Shuts Down GOP Senate Candidate Lauren Witzke’s Bank Account
Lauren Witzke for Delaware
ALLUM BOKHARI16 Jun 2021

Wells Fargo, one of the largest retail banks in the United States, has shut down the bank account of Lauren Witzke, who ran as the Republican party candidate for U.S. Senate in the state of Delaware last year. In a post on Telegram, Witzke reported that her bank account had been shut down, leaving her stranded in Florida. “Wells Fargo has shut down my bank account, taking all of my money and leaving me with a zero balance,” wrote Witzke.

“When I called Wells Fargo told me that it was a ‘business decision’ and that they have the right to close my account at any time. Had I not been surrounded by friends in Florida, I would be completely stranded. Use this as a warning and get your money out of Wells Fargo if you are a conservative. This is so evil.”

Witzke has also been canceled by social media companies. She was blacklisted by Twitter in March for condemning the alleged sexualization of minors by Alok Vaid-Menon, a far-left “transfeminine” activist. In a comment to Breitbart News, Wells Fargo did not deny shutting down the account, but insisted that it does not make such decisions for political reasons.

“Wells Fargo does not consider political views or affiliations in making account decisions,” said a Wells Fargo spokesman. “An account may be closed for a number of reasons based on individual facts and circumstances. While we cannot discuss customer accounts because they involve confidential customer information, we can report that we have reviewed this situation and it was handled appropriately. ”

Pete D’Abrosca, a conservative activist and contributor to American Greatness, reported that his Wells Fargo savings account had been shut down — on the same day as Witzke’s. .@WellsFargo closed my account without notice, and can’t cut me a check for the balance because the check with the balance is in the mail.

They didn’t even have the decency to overnight the check. https://t.co/9IF8bBk8wK
— Pete D’Abrosca (@pdabrosca) June 15, 2021

“Wells Fargo closed my account without notice, and can’t cut me a check for the balance because the check with the balance is in the mail. They didn’t even have the decency to overnight the check.” D’Abrosca told the National File that he is in contact with his attorney, and plans to pursue any legal remedies available.

Rob Smith is a gay Trumper with a big FB following. Lauren calls him "G.I. Butt Blaster".

LW.JPG
LW.JPG (77.2 KiB) Viewed 6230 times

Speaking of which, it's Milo's 1 year "straightiversary".

Lauren Witzke ☦️🇺🇸, [18.06.21 13:20]
[Forwarded from MILO]

Today is my one-year straightiversary. A year ago today, I put sodomy and lust behind me to live according to God’s wishes. In that time, I’ve only slipped up once, which, I’m told, is a big achievement for a first attempt.

I’ve managed it thanks to the strength our Heavenly Father has loaned me—but also because you guys have been keeping me honest. That’s why I post the sodomy clock here, even though some find it distasteful: It keeps me accountable.

I want to thank the skeptics, haters and gamma males who pour doubt and scorn on my efforts. Because it’s been a challenge and a pleasure proving them wrong.

I continue to pray for the strength to go on, but I wanted to take a moment today to thank my readers and listeners too for the encouragement and support.

I have been blessed with great success in various endeavors in my life. But this is the toughest and most important challenge—the challenge to save my immortal soul—that I’ve ever attempted. Thank you for sharing the journey with me.
Here's his "message". Didn't realize he still has a YouTube channel.

They've finished up their 2-week hosting gig for Rick Wiles who got the COVID. Never heard a word of it.
somerset

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Terrence Williams, Lauren Witze, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by somerset »

I'd love to know what's really going on with Witzke and D’Abrosca's bank accounts. I've got no love for Wells Fargo, but I also know they aren't going to pull $15K out of a savings account (assuming it's a savings account) without having a good reason and very good documentation of it.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

They moved the money to "Loss Prevention" per the Malkin article. That's a big clue right there. Generally, that means the source of the money is questionable, I suspect.

Hopefully, more will be revealed ...
Some things are simply too fast, or too relentless to avoid. Like the North Carolina rain.

Or the future.
Luke

Post by Luke »

It's still so confusing why Wells Fargo would close Lauren's account for her good Christian values like these:

Lauren Trans.JPG
Lauren Trans.JPG (96.28 KiB) Viewed 5947 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

John Goldman, a/k/a "Jack Murphy" on Twitter, is a pompous idiot (think Realist would use the technical term, "dumbass"). This is the dude who got fired from the DC Charter School System and gave himself a biker beard makeover in DC.
LOCAL NEWS | JAN 24, 2018
D.C. Charter School Board Investigating Senior Employee For Alleged Alt-Right Links
Martin Austermuhle

The D.C. Public Charter School Board, which oversees the city’s charter schools, says it is investigating allegations that one of its employees anonymously wrote blog posts that critics say are aligned with the “alt-right,” an amorphous political movement that is associated with white nationalism. The employee, John Goldman, a senior manager of finance, analysis and strategy with the charter school board, admits that he has posted to his blog for years — weighing in on issues ranging from career and dating advice to illegal immigration and feminism — but denies any association with the alt-right or white nationalism. He says he is the victim of a “vicious smear campaign indicative of the nasty times we live in.”

“I 100 percent deny any association, affiliation with, or support of the alt-right, [white nationalist] Richard Spencer, racism, fascism, or anything else other than a liberal Democracy where each citizen has equal protection under the law,” he said in an email. “Any notion I am a white supremacist is a complete fabrication, while the opposite is unquestionably true: I am open minded, I love everyone, and I wish nothing more than for our country to come together.” The accusations come after the all-girls Academy of the Holy Cross in Kensington, Maryland, announced that in October it fired substitute teacher Gregory Conte because of his ties to white nationalist leader Richard Spencer. But while Conte admitted his links to Spencer and the broader white nationalist movement, Goldman says he abhors any such views. Goldman is an employee of a city agency, and, under the First Amendment, he enjoys broader rights in expressing himself on personal and political matters — even if those opinions are seen as offensive by some. A spokeswoman for the charter school board confirmed that it is investigating the accusations, and Goldman says he was placed on administrative leave pending the conclusion of the investigation.

The accusations were first posted Monday night on Twitter by Lacy MacAuley, a self-described anarchist protester. She accused Goldman, who says he is Jewish, of writing what she termed “white supremacist” blog posts under the pseudonym Jack Murphy, and associating with alt-right leaders. Goldman’s personal website describes him as a “proven charter school veteran and business leader,” and says that he has worked with charter schools for over a decade and before that worked in real estate. But MacAuley says local anarchist protesters were able to link Goldman to his pseudonym — and its associated blog and Twitter account — after seeing Goldman at an alt-right protest outside the White House last year. Goldman says he was merely there as an observer. He confirms that Jack Murphy is his pseudonym.

While he initially posted on his blog about personal matters, over the last year Goldman, writing as Murphy, started delving into political and social issues. In a posting from August 2017, Murphy opined on James Damore, a Google engineer who was fired after authoring a memo in which he argued men and women are genetically predisposed to have different skill sets: "Women and minorities believe they are powerless and oppressed unjustly. Their sole mission is to upend the existing power structures to become more powerful. This mission involves attacking every single element of current power. Science, reality, sexual relationships, family structures, intelligence, biology and a myriad of other things we can see with our own two eyes are now hate speech and must be obliterated. The cult left must destroy masculinity to destroy the family to destroy the patriarchy and end male supremacy."

And in March 2017, he weighed in on what was then reported as a rape of a teenager by two undocumented immigrants at a high school in Rockville, offering his views on immigration and so-called sanctuary cities: “Is it worth educating, protecting, and defending illegal immigrants if it means our daughters will be raped while they are at school?” That same month, Goldman described his transition from “Democrat to Deplorable,” saying that he voted for Barack Obama in 2008 but cast a ballot for President Trump in 2016 after “Democrats created a new environment in which normal beliefs are heretical.” (He says he is writing a book about his political conversion from “Democrat to Deplorable.”) “A man and woman are different you say? We all have different aptitudes? We should spend our money on Americans instead of aliens? We should lift ourselves up before we lift up others? You are [N]azis now, says the left. Racists. Bigots. Terrible vile people!” he wrote. Goldman called Trump “unabashedly masculine, unafraid to violate the fascism of political correctness, and willing to take on the issues of the 21st century.”

In earlier writings, Goldman identified himself as a father of three who is divorced. He wrote that going through a divorce made him change. He identifies, as inspirations, Mike Cernovich, an alt-right personality himself, and Roosh, who refers to himself as a “pickup artist” and writes about his exploits with women. (In July, Goldman posted a picture of himself alongside Cernovich.)
https://wamu.org/story/18/01/24/d-c-cha ... ght-links/

A real doll. He was FIRED, his wife left him, and worst of all, he blocked me on Twitter. He's a very bitter man.
I am a father of three, I live with my girlfriend, and I coach little league. I’ve been through the wringer of a blue pill marriage and divorce. I’ve stumbled and recovered enough to know the comeback is part of life. There are no straight lines to success or happiness.
https://jackmurphylive.com/about-me/

How much of a loser is John? He says it best in his own words.

Jack banned.JPG
Jack banned.JPG (67.7 KiB) Viewed 5760 times

Now he tweets (over 76,000 since 2015).

JM.JPG
JM.JPG (72.35 KiB) Viewed 5760 times
With fab stuff like this:

And, because losers and grifters attract, he founded something called The Liminal Order, where MEN (no girlz allowed) apparently pay him to be with other losers. He sends a ton of spam about how awesome it is, and how successful they are, and how IF YOU'RE LUCKY there might just be ONE MORE SLOT for membership for YOU! He also emails about simple-minded, fantasy LARPing subjects, written easily enough that a teenager might understand. Unless you're deep in the RWNJ world, CRT & Gena Garano may be meaningless to you. But to John Goldman, it's the end of the world. Here's his latest, it's not his best grifting email, he seems extra worked up and lost focus on taking money from the marks.

Stop enriching the enemy
Spam
Jack Murphy jack@jackmurphylive.com via s4.csa1.acemsd3.com
12:04 PM (9 hours ago)
to me

Why is this message in spam? You reported this message as spam from your inbox.
Report not spam

There is one way to shape the future: Thoughtful, intentional placement of resources into people and businesses who yield greater return.

The Left does this with creepy skill. They know exactly where to put money to create their insane bubble culture. Radical activists are crazy good at figuring out how best to hurt normal people. China helps them do this by funneling our own American manufacturing cash back to the Left in huge bribes. All paid for by American consumers who don’t count the cost of what they’re supporting.

Leftists are eerily good at funneling money into the most depraved projects. You might think you’re buying something innocent. Then suddenly you find you’re paying to fund mandatory abortions overseas.

Look at Disney. How much of their merchandise and movie tickets have you bought in your life? But every dollar you spend with them now comes back to indoctrinate your kids and support internal company practices based on racism against whites. And they’re actively working with China in areas with concentration camps, then thanking the regime for allowing them to use those areas. They’re complicit in genocide, and the people who buy their merchandise are supporting that.

Plus the canceled Gina Carano. Fuck those guys.

You’ve already got the US government taking a fortune in taxes and funneling it overseas to countries that hate us. China gets a lot of that, too. So do places like Iran who chant “Death to America” while burning our flag. The whole system is designed to bleed you dry and hand your hard-earned wealth to the people who hate you.

Even down to television networks. Have you seen the crap they’re producing for kids lately? We’ve got media produced by pedophiles to teach kids to explore their sexuality. If you’re paying for cable television, part of your monthly fee is going to support companies who want your kids fucking other kids at school. If you’re not careful about where you’re spending then you’re just fueling the war against your family.

Stop supporting degenerates and lunatics. Don’t spend even one more dollar where it will be used against you.

We’ve got to be just as good at this game of intentional spending. It’s not enough to just spend your money. You need to be spending it in places you know it won’t be used against you. Bonus points if the place you spend it actually helps you in the long run.

If you follow me on Twitter, you know I’ve been active in the Bet on Main Street initiative. I urge people to put their money back where it belongs: in the hands of hard-working American families. Corporate America has enough money flowing in. It’s time we focus on supporting our fellow citizens with direct cash payments to their businesses.

In the same way, I want you to bet on the Liminal Order. If you want to see more organizations based on integrity and mutual protection, speak with your wallet. Bet on your values. Take the shot and make a lasting impact.

This is a long game that involves money. We must hoard and capitalize on wealth and take it out of the system. That’s the only way we starve the opposition.

The system right now depends on the theft of your poverty. You spend a dollar with a big corporation, they ship it overseas to line China’s pocket, and they send it back in bribes to rich Lefites.

Stop enriching the enemy. That’s how they’re winning. Give aid to your brothers instead.

Inside the Liminal Order, we have a LinkedIn-style platform to connect people of expertise and opportunity. We have people who brainstorm, create, market, and sell products. A fertile market of sellers. We help brothers refine their offerings. If it works, they go public. That way they can test out everything and put their best foot forward to start strong.

We have wealth managers, physicians, ghostwriters, real estate brokers, education consultants, therapists, editors, copywriters, graphic designers, investors, and more. Work with these values-based vetted guys instead of those out there who hate your values. We offer every possible service, from beef jerky makers to professional services. If you want to eat alligator meat, we can get it. If you’re looking for an artist to help you with graphics and you don’t want to pay some chick with blue hair, use our guys.

If you’re looking to put your money where it matters, start by joining the Liminal Order. Some men scoff at paying to join a brotherhood, but think about what that money goes to pay for. You’re funding a platform where men of honor can meet and connect in security to conduct business with integrity. A man who refuses to put skin in the game and who can’t appreciate that building something costs money has no business joining us.

Joining the Liminal Order also opens your world to a whole new marketplace. You can figure out who will use your purchasing cash for good means instead of evil. You don’t have to worry that the products you’re buying will fuel attacks against your family. You can feel good about what you’re buying.

How long has it been since you felt good about a purchase? Not just getting the item you bought, but where that money was going?

You can feel that again. The Liminal Order has a whole marketplace ready. And if you’re a creator or entrepreneur, we’ve got your back. Let us help you bring that offer to the greater marketplace and get the money you’ve been missing.

Jack

P.S.

Intentionality is everything, including when you build your own life. It is essential you become un-cancelable. Check out this JML Friday Sessions excerpt I did explaining how to fireproof your world:

Think the ban hammer came down when I innocently asked: "If you're so tough and such a LEADER OF MEN, John Goldman, why don't you use your real name?" :P

Had no doubt that John Goldman a/k/a "Jack Murphy" is a guy everybody at The Fogbow would want to get to know better. You are welcome. :smoking:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The system right now depends on the theft of your poverty.
Seems like taking poverty away, or stealing it, might be a good thing.

Amazing how so many folks are threatened by blacks being "uppity," women not staying in their place, and gays actually having committed and loving relationships. The Liminal Order where we can whine about not being able to abuse our wife, kill the gays, keep blacks in their place, and blame all our ills on immigrants.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

He seems nice! :batting:

Or the future.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”