Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Malignant Trolls Jack Murphy, Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

These people suck. They are bad people.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Terrence Williams, Lauren Witze, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by keith »

Foggy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:30 am He seems nice! :batting:
I think he used to be nice when he was a football stadium in San Diego.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
somerset

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Terrence Williams, Lauren Witze, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by somerset »

keith wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:01 pm
Hmmm. "The Murph" became "The Q" a while back. It makes you wonder...

:sarcastic:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

somerset wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:55 pm
keith wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:01 pm
Hmmm. "The Murph" became "The Q" a while back. It makes you wonder...

:sarcastic:
And now, it's a pile of rubble. Hopefully, Q will go the same way soon.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy's probably already seen his pal Amy Kremer in this episode of John Frederick's show, but for everybody else, Amy's starts 24 minutes in.

Amy starts with, "I wake up every single day and say to myself when is this nightmare going to be over? Am I really living in a nightmare?"

June 30, 2021 - Today on #OTB @jfradioshow Suzi Voyles, Whistleblower, and Fulton County GA Election Official’s Bombshell Story of Intimidation; Amy Kremer’s Knockout Speech at the http://WFAF.org GA Election Integrity Townhall and more!

https://outsidethebeltway.net/amy-kreme ... -townhall/

"Conservative talk radio host, media guru, and patriotic voice for America John Fredericks hosts Outside the Beltway on Real America’s Voice News. Fredericks and his guests discuss the issues important to Americans. #GodzillaOfTruth #TruckingTheTruth #AmericaFirst #JFRumble"

Amy K.JPG
Amy K.JPG (62.39 KiB) Viewed 3442 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Now Ali Akbar has gone too far! He's trying to pin the rap for 1/6 on Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

AZ Right Wing Watch @az_rww 44m
Groypers posting endless Ls

Quote Tweet frank Flag of Palestinian Territories @the_cancel_mob · Jul 4
Looks like White Boy Summer isn’t off to a great start. The crew got kicked out of the mall they wanted to terrorize, and then they got a flat tire and either didn’t think to bring a spare on a long road trip, or didn’t know how to change a tire. Lol.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's a nice story to have with a cup of tea.

Ryan Fournier is one of the most shameless liars ever. He literally will say and do anything. His Twitter is https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier. Literally he'll just say anything, even totally knowing it's false, it's not even worth engaging with him. Have him on the CLOWNS private Twitter list, he's good for a laugh occasionally. The little dweeb has almost 1 MILLION followers, so his disinfo has an impact.

Ryan Fournier @RyanAFournier
Founder, Students for Trump / Ephesians 4:32 E-mail symbol press@ryanfournier.com / $DOGE
Washington, DCrfangle.com Born December 8, 1995 Joined July 2010
250.8K Following 947.7K Followers

So that's Ryan's background. Well, Will Sommer broke a story today that Lauren Witzke is FURIOUS about. The strange thing is that the story is from MAY. Something is coming down.

Lauren Ryan.JPG
Lauren Ryan.JPG (78.83 KiB) Viewed 3228 times

Lauren is BANED from Twitter.

Sleeping Giants @slpng_giants Mar 7
CONFIRMED: White nationalist, conspiracy theorist and losing Congressional candidate Lauren Witze has been banned by @Twitter.

Students for Trump Founder Ryan Fournier Ratted Out Friend To Feds
EMPTY SUITS
Students for Trump co-founder John Lambert was sentenced to 13 months for operating a fake law firm. Fournier will not face prosecution, according to court documents.
Will Sommer Politics Reporter Updated May. 11, 2021 6:39PM ET / Published May. 11, 2021 4:01PM ET

Students for Trump co-founder and pugnacious MAGA Twitter star Ryan Fournier allegedly helped his friend create a fake law firm to bilk innocent clients, only to turn against his one-time partner to help federal law enforcement, according to records and statements made Tuesday by a lawyer involved in the case. The new revelations about Fournier’s alleged involvement in the fake law firm came after a Tuesday sentencing hearing where a federal judge sentenced Fournier’s Students for Trump co-founder, 25-year-old John Lambert, to 13 months in jail for operating a fake law practice.

Court records have long suggested that Fournier was the unnamed “Co-Conspirator 1” named in Lambert’s 2019 indictment. On Tuesday, Lambert’s defense attorney said that Fournier was the co-conspirator in an interview with the New York Daily News. Lambert’s attorney confirmed Fournier’s involvement in an email to The Daily Beast. Fournier didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Fournier will not face prosecution himself, according to a document filed by federal prosecutors. In a federal court filing, the man now identified as Fournier is described as “providing information to the government since in or about April 2018 in the hope of not being charged for his role in the wire-fraud conspiracy.” In August 2016, Lambert and Fournier created a fake legal consulting company. Fournier allegedly used the alias “Gregory Shapiro” to create a bogus persona for his fictitious attorney character working with Lambert to solicit legal clients online.

The pair allegedly went to great lengths to trick people into thinking they were high-powered lawyers, including spoofing a phone number with a Manhattan area code, when they were based in North Carolina. Both Lambert and his co-conspirator claimed to have law degrees under their aliases that they did not in fact have, according to court filings.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/students- ... nd-to-feds

Here are the sort of intelligent, reasoned commenters on Lauren's channel: https://t.me/LaurenWitzkeOfficial

Ryan LW.JPG
Ryan LW.JPG (75.77 KiB) Viewed 3228 times

There will def be pickup from Lauren to other Telegram channels so a fun little war between the Nick Fuentes/Lauren Witzke/Milo v Ryan Fournier/Charlie Kirk crowd is about it be joined. :boxing:
Luke

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Terrence Williams, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by Luke »

HEY! Foggy, Foggy, Foggy! Why did you hold out on us and not let us know about this new Tour??? We had to learn about it from Amy Kremer's Twitter feed?? We can all see you in the image on the flyer. Sounds like so much fun. Are you already on the Bus with your pal Amy?
Amy Kremer @AmyKremer 14h
We @america1stwomen are kicking off a #GA #ElectionIntegrity TownHall tour nxt wkFlag of United States
Tue, July 13th | Rome, GA | 7 - 9 PM
Time to #AudittheVote & get to the bottom of what really happened on Nov 3rd

Excited to join @mtgreenee @BeachforGA @burtjonesforga @jfradioshow @SuziVoyles @wlbryan*

Foggy Townhall.JPG
Foggy Townhall.JPG (111.46 KiB) Viewed 3193 times

Amy Kremer @AmyKremer 13h
#GA #ElectionIntegrity Town Hall Tour

Tue, July 13th - Rome, GA (7-9 PM)

Thur, July 15th - Columbus

Mon, July 19th - Savannah

Tue, July 20th - Valdosta

Thur, July 22nd - Blue Ridge

Mon, July 26th - Marietta/Cobb

Tue, July 27th - Athens

Thur, July 29th - Augusta

Amy Kremer @AmyKremer 13h
When we wrap the #GA portion of our #ElectionIntegrity tour Peach

We are headed directly to #PennsylvaniaAudit Flexed biceps

We are all in this together! Flag of United StatesFolded hands
https://twitter.com/AmyKremer

* OK, maybe that name wasn't in the original tweet :P

foghorn_leghorn (1).png
foghorn_leghorn (1).png (222.73 KiB) Viewed 3193 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Terrence Williams, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by raison de arizona »

White nationalist Nick Fuentes finally got suspended from Twitter.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke

Post by Luke »

About friggin time. Shock, he blames the Joooos.

Telegram: https://t.me/nickjfuentes

Nick Telegram.JPG
Nick Telegram.JPG (60.7 KiB) Viewed 3150 times

Nick 2.JPG
Nick 2.JPG (79.43 KiB) Viewed 3150 times

He's another kid (Nick is 22) we think about what he'll be like when he's 40 and has all this following him... like Jacob Wohl or Laura Loomer. We're glad all this social media didn't exist in our 20s :lol:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Nick was tossed out of CPAC. If you've never seen his 22-year-old boy act, here it is.

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

I can't help myself, but the guy in the Hawaiian shirt (tucked in!!!) and black socks is cracking me up. Like, literally sitting here in front of my computer laughing out loud at him. Is he the new poster boy for the incels? And what are those things on their faces?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Seems like the Macho Man Randy Savage glasses are back in style..

Who knew... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Doc Brown Back to the Future sunglasses:
Estiveoshot_20210710_144233.jpg
But in this color scheme:
Estiveoshot_20210710_144256.jpg
Image Image Image Image
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Oh. Because he's an asshole.
Image Image Image Image
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Estiveo wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:21 pm Oh. Because he's an asshole.
This is a deep truth.

Sixty years ago my brother drew significant attention to himself by wearing his sunnies indoors. His explanation was "Light hurts my eyes."

It took me a few decades to work it out, but yeah. Asshole.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Still waiting on FOGGY to explain how he ended up on this flyer for Amy Kremer's Bus Tour! Maybe he's already on the way to Rome, Georgia and that's why we haven't heard. It starts TUESDAY!

There are some rumors on some national security message boards that Lt. Root Beer and the 699th are also on the way to Rome, Georgia, but they refuse to confirm or deny. :dog:
orlylicious wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:10 pm HEY! Foggy, Foggy, Foggy! Why did you hold out on us and not let us know about this new Tour??? We had to learn about it from Amy Kremer's Twitter feed?? We can all see you in the image on the flyer. Sounds like so much fun. Are you already on the Bus with your pal Amy?
Amy Kremer @AmyKremer 14h
We @america1stwomen are kicking off a #GA #ElectionIntegrity TownHall tour nxt wkFlag of United States
Tue, July 13th | Rome, GA | 7 - 9 PM
Time to #AudittheVote & get to the bottom of what really happened on Nov 3rd

Excited to join @mtgreenee @BeachforGA @burtjonesforga @jfradioshow @SuziVoyles @wlbryan*

[This sure looks like FOGGY!]

Foggy Townhall.JPG
Foggy Townhall.JPG (111.46 KiB) Viewed 2931 times
https://twitter.com/AmyKremer

* OK, maybe that name wasn't in the original tweet :P
Foggy still has the dilemma, whether to ride his pal's Amy's Bus Tour, or to spend the month on the Caitlyn Jenner for Governor Bus. Popularity can be a bitch!

:shark2:
Luke

Post by Luke »

:rotflmao:

Luke

Post by Luke »

Heartbreaking news for Amy Kremer and her daughter, Kylie. Last July, Kylie Jane sued NYC over its BLM street mural. Kylie and Amy sued to have a Women For Trump street mural as well, which of course is totally equivalent. They were excited, super lawyers @Yoder_Esqq (Mike Yoder) and @RonColeman were ON IT!

We covered it on Fogbow 1.0 back at the time.
Kylie Jane Kremer @KylieJaneKremer Jul 24, 2020
@NYCMayor had 15 days to respond to our request to paint a mural regarding the empowerment of women.

Since de Blasio has made the decision to violate the Constitution, we made the decision to enforce it.

@RonColeman @Yoder_Esqq @AmyKremer
Ron Coleman wrote a fabulous article (after he was kicked out of his previous firm, a mark of success, now he's Harmeet Dillon's law partner):
Complaint challenging New York City’s BLM “Mural”
Filed this morning, despite ECF's best efforts to stop me (which is why there's no header - the case "opening" took place at around 11 last night but ECF couldn't upload my document until well after
https://www.likelihoodofconfusion.com/c ... blm-mural/

People were excited and so confident!

Courthouse News:
Conservatives Sue to Get Black Lives Matter-Style Mural in NYC
Claiming that the Black Lives Matter mural outside Trump Tower was a shrewd political ploy, a conservative women’s group slapped New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio with a federal complaint.
JOSH RUSSELL / July 24, 2020

MANHATTAN (CN) — Claiming that the Black Lives Matter mural outside Trump Tower was a shrewd political ploy, a conservative women’s group slapped New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio with a federal complaint. Women for America First says it formally requested to paint its own self-funded public mural in New York City on July 9, the same day de Blasio grabbed a roller to paint “Black Lives Matter” in bold yellow lettering on Fifth Avenue outside of President Donald Trump’s namesake Manhattan tower. “In light of New York City’s decision to open Fifth Avenue as a public fora and permit a bright yellow ‘Black Lives Matter’ mural to be painted on the street, I write on behalf of Women for America First to express our organization’s interest in likewise painting a mural of our own,” the group said in its request to the mayor, as quoted in the complaint.

While the group’s website echoes Trump’s slogan to “Make America Great Again,” its complaint says it had a more inclusive message for its mural: "Engaging, Inspiring and Empowering Women to Make a Difference!" Accusing the mayor of trampling its First Amendment rights, the women’s group says de Blasio pandered to Black Lives Matter because it suits his “political ambitions to run for national or other elected office as a Democrat after the end of his final term as Mayor of New York City or to be appointed to a prominent position in an anticipated Biden administration.” First Amendment attorney Ron Coleman with the firm Mandelbaum Salsburg made the complaint public Thursday night, and the Southern District of New York processed the filing Friday morning. In addition to eyeing the same block of Fifth Avenue for its mural, the group said it would paint its message in the same style and square footage as the yellow “Black Lives Matter” slogan. Alternative locations that the women’s group would accept are FDR Drive outside the mayor’s official residence at Gracie’s Mansion, on 42nd Street near Times Square, or City Hall Park in Lower Manhattan.
Coleman is joined in the suit by Washington-based attorney Michael Yoder. “On information and belief, de Blasio’s conduct as alleged herein is intended as a political gesture to the BLM movement and those sympathetic to it which has been done in order to enhance his future prospects as a Democratic candidate for office or appointee and by rallying BLM support for Democrats, including in the 2020 presidential election,” the complaint says. Women for America First was co-founded by former Tea Party activist Amy Kremer and her daughter Kylie. According to its online bio, the group is a “a 21st century suffrage movement” that aspires to “drain the swamp” of the Washington political establishment and mainstream media. “We still have a lot of work to do to stop the liberal crowd from controlling the media’s narrative and our efforts to Make America Great Again,” the group’s website states. Last year, in response to the impeachment inquiry President Trump faced from the House over his dealings with Ukraine, Women for America First organized a "March for Trump" in Washington. More recently, the group organized several protests against stay-at-home orders implemented in response to the Covid-19 global pandemic. Prior to co-founding the Virginia-based nonprofit group, the elder Kremer spent 2010 to 2016 campaigning for candidates endorsed by the Tea Party across the country. In 2017, she ran for Georgia’s 6th District where she only picked up 351 votes, less than 0.2% of the vote.
https://www.courthousenews.com/conserva ... al-in-nyc/

Knowing all Fogbowzers were keenly interested in this landmark case, followed up a few times with Kylie. She said back in October:
Kylie Jane Kremer @KylieJaneKremer Replying to @Orly_licious @NYCMayor and 3 others
There will be an update soon. The wheels of justice turn slowly.
Cc @Yoder_Esqq @RonColeman

You'll want to sit down for this.

Just checked (was going to follow up with her) and... it was DISMISSED!

Docket 48 & 49 at https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/17 ... de-blasio/
48 Feb 18, 2021 OPINION AND ORDER re: 13 MOTION for Preliminary Injunction . filed by Women for America First, 43 MOTION to Dismiss . filed by Polly Trottenberg, Bill De Blasio. For the reasons stated above, Plaintiff's motion fo r temporary injunctive relief is denied and Defendants' motion to dismiss is granted. The Clerk of Court is respectfully directed to close the case. (As further set forth in this Order.) (Signed by Judge Lorna G. Schofield on 2/18/2021) (cf) Transmission to Orders and Judgments Clerk for processing.

49 Feb 19, 2021 CLERK'S JUDGMENT re: 48 Memorandum & Opinion in favor of Bill De Blasio, Polly Trottenberg against Women for America First. It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED: That for the reasons stated in the Court's Opinion and Order dat ed February 18, 2021, Plaintiff's motion for temporary injunctive relief is denied and Defendants' motion to dismiss is granted; accordingly, this case is closed. (Signed by Clerk of Court Ruby Krajick on 2/19/2021)
Here's the Order (21 pages), found it an interesting read: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 0.48.0.pdf

New cites for standing! (Don't see them as often)

Standing.JPG
Standing.JPG (119.18 KiB) Viewed 2856 times

Kylie and Amy never mentioned the ruling! Or if Ron and Mike filed/are going to file an Appeal. Needless to say, the moment I saw it, knew everyone here would demand that I ask Kylie and Amy what happened RIGHT AWAY.

Kylie, What happened? Did you see this? Your @america1stwomen lawsuit from 7/24/20 challenging NYC’s #BLM “Mural” was rejected 2/18/21. Your motion for temporary injunctive relief was denied and NYC's motion to dismiss was granted. Did/will you appeal? https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 0.48.0.pdf

In re-reading the Courthouse News story, a shocking stat fell out:
Prior to co-founding the Virginia-based nonprofit group, the elder Kremer spent 2010 to 2016 campaigning for candidates endorsed by the Tea Party across the country. In 2017, she ran for Georgia’s 6th District where she only picked up 351 votes, less than 0.2% of the vote.
Thought that had to be sour grapes by CN so checked it with Ballotpedia. Those liars! They said the same thing. https://ballotpedia.org/Amy_Kremer

How could Amy, so beloved by T**** & his insurrectionists, be given the back of the hand in 2017? Asked Amy, haven't heard back yet.

You will note the excitement is building to a crescendo for the Bus Tour, 27 Likes!
Amy Kremer @AmyKremer Looking forward to @america1stwomen
#ElectionIntegrity town hall on Tuesday night in Rome, GA (Flyod County, @floydgop) with a spectacular lineup

Amy posted that graphic again -- haven't seen Foggy check in all day, maybe he's on the drive to Rome to be at the event early with such a lovely group:
Amy Kremer
Chairwoman, Women for America First

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene
US House of Representatives, District 14

Senator Brandon Beach
GA Senator, District 21

Senator Burt Jones
GA Senator, District 25

Suzi Voyles
President, Eagle Forum of Georgia

John Fredericks
Host, John Fredericks Show

The only strange part is it's only a 5-hour drive to Rome. Maybe he went right to the Kremer's house and got caught up talking about the lawsuit? :P

5 Hrs.JPG
5 Hrs.JPG (73.02 KiB) Viewed 2872 times

Please check in soon, Foggy! All our Georgia members are asking if you can get them free tickets for Tuesday night. Frankly, getting worried because as you saw above, Amy changed the speaker graphic, Foggy's not on it as he was previously:

Foggy Townhall.JPG
Foggy Townhall.JPG (111.46 KiB) Viewed 2872 times
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Keep up the great work, Orlylicious!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bob

Post by bob »

Thanks for the follow-up on the street paintings case.

The plaintiffs made the argument I had anticipated, i.e., by painting the streets, the city had designated the streets as public fora, which would mean no content-based discrimination.

But the court didn't bite: It was, and continues to be, government speech. That the government coordinated with private parties doesn't mean the government has to "coordinate" with others who also desire to paint this streets.

IIRC, the DC street paintings were unauthorized but the local government embraced and effectively legalized it. That probably would have been given the same treatment here.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy's pal Amy Kremer, whose StopTheSteal FB group was shut down in a day, has a bit of time to wait before she can create another group.

She says this is real. Who knows. If it's true, Foggy is gonna be pissed.

Amy FB Groups.JPG
Amy FB Groups.JPG (66.8 KiB) Viewed 2598 times

Amy is also shocked that after badmouthing the GA speaker, he doesn't want to go to her event in his district.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I had to respond to her:

Let's see: Convicted Kerik, suspended Rudy, hypocrites and fascists (and proud of it) Boris and Seb, and "constitutional" lawyer Jenna who lies about everything in her CV -- truly a group of representative conservative republicans -- grifters, liars, adulterers, convicts and POS.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

woodworker wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:17 pm I had to respond to her:

Let's see: Convicted Kerik, suspended Rudy, hypocrites and fascists (and proud of it) Boris and Seb, and "constitutional" lawyer Jenna who lies about everything in her CV -- truly a group of representative conservative republicans -- grifters, liars, adulterers, convicts and POS.
Didn't Jenna Ellis just declare that she was leaving the GOP?

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”