Child Abuse and Abductions

mimi

Re: Child Abuse and Abductions

Post by mimi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:32 pm

An awful post came down my facebook. It includes the photo of a three year old girl who looks like she was severely beaten. I'm hiding it under here:
Sekrit Stuffs!
. .

The child's mother is in the comments. Her facebook name is Ariel Kirsten.

The guy who allegedly did that was her fiance'. Or ex-fiance'. Sorta.

Ariel Kirsten
March 17 ·

Going on day five of a migraine... Just wanna take a to thank this wonderful guy for taking such great care of me. I know I can be a real pain sometimes, but he still does anything and everything for my spoiled butt. Plus, he wants to marry me! Yep, I'm more than happy to say that I'm the future Mrs. Daniels! #heputaringonit #futuremrsdaniels #lovehim — feeling blessed with Billy Daniels.
But...
Billy Jacqueline Meyers Daniels Well before this can happen there will have to be 2 divorces...I would say near future is out. Divorces are not free
March 17 at 10:34pm

Idunno when, or if, they broke up. If they did, it wasn't all that long ago.

Apparently the cops questioned several people. I get the impression that there were several suspects. Hard to imagine that there could be several people in a child's life who might be suspected of doing such a thing.

The children have been removed from the home:
Ariel Kirsten
14 hrs ·

This is my three year old daughter, Myka. I want people to see the real her, not what is circulating. At this point in time, I do not know exactly what happened to her or why. I was told that the man responsible (someone I and my children trusted) confessed. I can say that he is in jail, which tells me what I need to know. Due to a mistake on my part, my children have been placed in state custody. At this time, my little girls need prayers more than rumors. Please keep us in your thoughts.
This is Ariel's facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/ariel.goins?fref=ufi

I understand Billy Daniels' history includes some kind of drug problems. I don't know if he's a user or dealer or both.

This is Billy Daniels facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007391025788

I have nothing else I want to say out loud.

Addie

Post by Addie » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:16 pm

I will never understand how they can do this to a child :crying:
Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

mimi

Post by mimi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:19 pm

Addie

Post by Addie » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:58 am

Good fucking grief.

Omaha.com
Foster dad: I impregnated 13-year-old with syringe but didn't sexually assault her

An Omaha man accused of raping his 13-year-old foster daughter is representing himself at trial.

Tuesday, we found out why: With a straight face, Brandon Weathers told a jury that he impregnated his foster daughter — with a syringe.

Because, he said, she dreamed of becoming pregnant.

However, Weathers said, he never had sex with her. At worst, he said, he is guilty of “child abuse or something.”

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:43 pm

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:36 pm

Addie wrote:Good fucking grief.

Omaha.com
Then, two months into the abuse, she made a comment at a summer camp. Allie told her little sister that she wasn’t a virgin anymore. She told a brother that she had sex with “Mr. Brandon.”

A camp counselor contacted Child Protective Services.

Interviewed by police, she repeatedly denied having sex with anyone other than a boy her age.

Why the lies?

“Because I loved him,” she testified quietly.
What the fucking fuck. This kind of shit makes me cry.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:31 am

From the Washington Post: Woman who longed to be ‘best mom I can be’ suspected in death of 2 kids found in Calif. storage unit
On Friday evening, authorities in the rural northern California town of Quincy received a tip about child abuse at an apartment where Huntsman and her 17-year-old boyfriend :shock: , Gonzalo Curiel, were staying. When Plumas County child protective services agents arrived at the address, they were sickened by what they discovered.

In a locked car outside the apartment, agents found a 9-year-old girl barely clinging to life. The girl, reported to be Huntsman’s niece, had been starved down to 40 pounds and suffered from broken bones in her shoulder and fingers. Her jaw was dislocated and her teeth were missing or loose. She had open sores and was infested with lice.

When detectives began speaking to the couple’s families on Saturday, however, they learned that two other children were unaccounted for: 3-year-old Delylah Tara and 6-year-old Shaun Tara.

Detectives pressed Huntsman about the missing children, but she was uncooperative, the Plumas News reported. When investigators interrogated Curiel, however, he told them about a storage locker in Redding, 130 miles northwest of Quincy.

Inside the storage unit, authorities would uncover a crime even more shocking than the tortured 9-year-old.

When Redding police cut the lock off the Enterprise Store-All unit’s door on Sunday, they discovered the bodies of two children.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Addie

Post by Addie » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:25 pm

Raw Story
Florida man fatally smothers young son while playing video game — then goes out to smoke

Authorities in Sarasota, Florida arrested a 31-year-old man for allegedly using his body weight to smother his six-year-old son to death on Dec. 24, WFLA-TV reported.

James Dearman was charged with aggravated manslaughter of a child in connection with the boy’s death. Investigators said the suspect’s other son demonstrated how Dearman used his 270-pound frame to pin the victim against a couch, saying, “When dad squished him, he got dead.”

“There’s not a detective or anybody who isn’t pretty upset about this and finds it egregious and malicious, the treatment of a six-year-old child,” Sheriff’s Department Captain John Walsh said. ...

Instead of attending to him, however, Cole and the suspect left the room to smoke cigarettes in their garage. When they returned 10 minutes later, Cole noticed that the boy was not breathing, then ran back to the garage to pray while Dearman called 911 and tried to perform CPR. Paramedics later took the boy to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Tue May 24, 2016 1:39 pm

This is an interview of the stepdad of the 13-year-old girl who escaped from being chained in the basement, It's about as creepy as it can get, from his demands for payment for future interviews, to his concerns from his own safety in jail (he'll never make it to trial), to his plea to his kids that he will see them in heaven (not to mention the religious aspect):

[bbvideo=560,315]http://nbc24.com/news/local/stepdad-acc ... ent-speaks[/bbvideo]

He doesn't feel safe, locked up with people who don't have his best interests at heart. It's dirty, and he doesn't (yet) have books. :violin: The article says he has had a public defender for 5 days. Perhaps he should consult with him/her. He contradicts himself, too.

This is the uncut video, which is even creepier:

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 24, 2016 1:43 pm

SLQ wrote:This is an interview of the stepdad of the 13-year-old girl who escaped from being chained in the basement, It's about as creepy as it can get, from his demands for payment for future interviews, to his concerns from his own safety in jail (he'll never make it to trial), to his plea to his kids that he will see them in heaven (not to mention the religious aspect):

[bbvideo=560,315]http://nbc24.com/news/local/stepdad-acc ... ent-speaks[/bbvideo]

He doesn't feel safe, locked up with people who don't have his best interests at heart. It's dirty, and he doesn't (yet) have books. :violin: The article says he has had a public defender for 5 days. Perhaps he should consult with him/her. He contradicts himself, too.
I think heaven is going to be the absolute very least of his concerns now or later. EWWWWWW
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Tue May 24, 2016 2:19 pm

I agree he won't make it to trial, but not for the reason he gives. I think he'll be cooling his heels in the padded room.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Tue May 24, 2016 2:25 pm

More creepiness -- different interview. Article:

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/ ... -jail.html

Video:

[bbvideo=560,315]http://bcove.me/19ch16cw[/bbvideo]
-- Yoda

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Tue May 24, 2016 2:40 pm

Last one. In this one, he admits keeping the girl from her relatives, who he says called him the "white devil."

[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.13abc.com/home/headlines/Tim ... 79381.html[/bbvideo]

ETA: Also, his concern is for his 9 and 10 year old kids (who are his) and says the girl didn't want to be part of the family or participate in family activities. Rationalize much?
-- Yoda

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Tue May 24, 2016 7:52 pm

SLQ wrote:...says the girl didn't want to be part of the family or participate in family activities.
Can't imagine why not.

Addie

Post by Addie » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:20 am

New York Daily News (OMG, watch the VIDEO)
SEE IT: Florida mother saves 13-year-old daughter from would-be kidnapper by winning 'tug-of-war' with him

A Florida mom saved her 13-year-old daughter from a would-be kidnapper on Tuesday in a dramatic rescue caught on video.

The suspect is safely in custody with the additional help of a quick-thinking, off-duty deputy who had just arrived on the scene.

The mother was shopping with her daughter just before noon at a Dollar General store in Hernando when the suspect, Craig Bonello, tried to grab the girl.

The alert mom reacted quickly, however, as the surveillance video from the store shows. As the 30-year-old Bonello ran from the store with her daughter, she chased him and was able to grab hold of her offspring for dear life.

A "tug-of-war" ensued and screaming could be heard throughout the store, according to the Citrus County Sheriff's Office.

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:02 am

That video is just crazy. And how incredible that an off-duty cop pulled into the parking lot.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:16 pm

FATHER GETS 1,503 YEARS IN PRISON FOR RAPING TEEN DAUGHTER OVER 4-YEAR-PERIOD

Saturday, October 22, 2016 02:22PM
FRESNO, Calif. -- A 41-year-old Fresno man has been sentenced to 1,503 years in prison for raping his teenage daughter over a four-year period.

The Fresno Bee reports Rene Lopez was sentenced Friday to the longest-known prison sentence in Fresno Superior Court history.

A jury in September found Lopez guilty of 186 felony counts of sexual assault, including dozens of counts of rape of a minor.

Prosecutors say Lopez's daughter was first sexually abused by a family friend but that instead of protecting her, Lopez turned her into "a piece of property."

They say the victim was raped two to three times a week from May 2009 to May 2013, when the girl got the courage to leave him.

In announcing the punishment, Judge Edward Sarkisian Jr. told Lopez he is a "serious danger to society" and noted that Lopez had never shown remorse and has blamed his daughter for his predicament.
http://abc7.com/news/fresno-man-gets-15 ... r/1568133/
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:17 pm

The number of times he raped her came from her diary. That must be a heartbreakingly awful thing to read.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm

I wonder how much he will get off for good behaviour.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:56 pm

SLQ wrote:Last one. In this one, he admits keeping the girl from her relatives, who he says called him the "white devil."

[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.13abc.com/home/headlines/Tim ... 79381.html[/bbvideo]

ETA: Also, his concern is for his 9 and 10 year old kids (who are his) and says the girl didn't want to be part of the family or participate in family activities. Rationalize much?

Father and son accused of rape want ‘only law book that truly matters’ at their trial: The Bible

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act ... 1#comments
During a hearing Friday, the Ciboros made the unusual request of having access to the Bible, which they plan to cite as they defend themselves in front of a jury. The Bible, Esten Ciboro told a judge, is “the only law book that truly matters,” the Toledo Blade reported.

“There’s a great deal of strategy in Scripture and I use those strategies in everything I do,” Esten Ciboro told the judge, according to the Toledo Blade’s coverage of the hearing. “It’s a vital part of everything I do.”

Timothy Ciboro said he and his son intend to “use God’s holy word to ask questions, questions that we believe are absolutely vital to our case,” the paper reported.

Lucas County Common Pleas Judge Linda Jennings has decided to allow the two to bring their Bible during the trial, but she told them that they can’t use the book to question witnesses.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Addie

Post by Addie » Fri May 26, 2017 1:32 pm

:crying:
NWF Daily News

Police: NW Florida man rapes 9-week-old granddaughter

SPRINGFIELD — A Springfield man was arrested early Thursday after he brought his 9-week-old granddaughter to a hospital with severe vaginal tearing, according to the Springfield Police Department.

Luther Gene Taylor, 51, of 214 Springfield Ave., was charged with sexual battery on a child younger than 12 — a capital offense — and transported to the Bay County Jail, police reported.

Police said they were summoned Wednesday night to Bay Medical Center Sacred Heart’s emergency room, where pediatric physicians advised the injuries were the result of forced penetration, the release states.

Investigators said Taylor was taking care of the child alone when the injuries occurred. Although he acknowledged he was the sole caregiver at the time of the incident, he refused to explain what happened, police said.

Taylor had a first appearance in court Thursday. His bond was set at $750,000.

Taylor faced previous charges for child abuse and battery from the 1990s, although both were dropped, and various other charges since the early ’90s, according to court records.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri May 26, 2017 1:34 pm

Sometimes the death penalty seems appropriate.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri May 26, 2017 2:18 pm

RoadScholar wrote:Sometimes the death penalty seems appropriate.
The parents should be charged too based on his history.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: African-American Naomi Anderson was a leader in the suffrage movement in the west, a published poet, barber, community activist, and teacher.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri May 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Disgusting doesn't even come close to describing it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Fri May 26, 2017 4:02 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:Disgusting doesn't even come close to describing it.
I can't imagine a fitting punishment.
-- Yoda

Return to “Social Issues”