Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and other TV purveyors of fake news

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Fox News

Post by raison de arizona »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:51 pm Don't worry about her, he mother has raised over 127K at some right wing fund raising site for her, she's got her golden parachute now... :bored:
Support Independent Journalist Ivory Hecker
My daughter Ivory’s efforts to speak out and take a stand for true journalism has been appreciated by so many. Her position as reporter at FOX26 appears to have been terminated, and I’ve been asked to supply a fundraiser to help with her support. Thank you so much.
The fundraising site is billed as "The Leader In Christian Fundraising", so I suspect they support groups like the Proud Boys and whatnot, most of the so-called "Christian" ones do.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Young. Impressionable. Stupid. I bet she's popular at the singles bar.
Il factotum
raison de arizona

:roll:
Ivory Hecker
@IvoryHecker
·
17m
Very interesting that Fox News hasn’t had James O’Keefe on this week, as they normally would. If they don’t have him on after this, that will be very telling—very telling. We’ll all be staying tuned to see. 👀
Yes, let's all stay tuned to Fox News to see!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neeneko wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:00 pm Sadly, this woman will probably go far in the RWNJ world. Her whole complaint seems to centre around being told to, well, do her job. She was a junior reporter, she was given assignments and told what to read on the air. But she wanted to do the stories SHE wanted to do and have her network air the content she wanted to produce, oh the oppression at being paid to do certain tasks instead of having uncontested access to broadcasting resources like she deserves!

So yeah, the sense of entitlement and how her boss is not the boss of her
boobs, legs, and blonde hair dye will resonate well.
Minor correction.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Secret meeting may have led to change in COVID origins story: :roll:

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

"May" is doing a lot of heavy lifting
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

covfefe wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:37 am https://twitter.com/IvoryHecker/status/ ... 51905?s=20
Ivory Hecker@IvoryHecker
Very interesting that Fox News hasn’t had James O’Keefe on this week, as they normally would. If they don’t have him on after this, that will be very telling—very telling. We’ll all be staying tuned to see.
👀
Full coverage by Project Veritas here —>
:roll:
Looks like she's not the only on-air local news person (CBS62 Detroit). Here's April Moss, Meteorologist, Sunday essentially asking to be fired.

Then she records a telephone call from a superior.

June bug

Post by June bug »

neeneko wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:00 pm Sadly, this woman will probably go far in the RWNJ world. Her whole complaint seems to centre around being told to, well, do her job. She was a junior reporter, she was given assignments and told what to read on the air. But she wanted to do the stories SHE wanted to do and have her network air the content she wanted to produce, oh the oppression at being paid to do certain tasks instead of having uncontested access to broadcasting resources like she deserves!

So yeah, the sense of entitlement and how her boss is not the boss of her will resonate well.
Expect her to run for political office soon. Probably also, plus, too, April Moss (Detroit "meteorologist").
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Surprise, surprise, it's all about vaccinations.
I felt led to stand up to the medical discrimination that was being enforced by ViacomCBS on its employees. The mandate for any individual to be tested for COVID19 for employment or participation at a university or other institution violates federal law.
https://givesendgo.com/supportapril
raison de arizona

Nice how they already have the grift chyron up…
3F9641F8-1E76-416D-AF7B-B0F61AFAA5FD.png
3F9641F8-1E76-416D-AF7B-B0F61AFAA5FD.png (408.48 KiB) Viewed 3033 times
:rotflmao:
raison de arizona

Ivory Hecker continues to exploit her wing nut fifteen minutes...

She and April are in need of some remedial education, perhaps someone should start a GoFundMe FOR THAT!
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Who would've thunk that over use of peroxide would lead to brain damage? :shock:
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

boy

James has his new little racket now doesn't he

and these braid dead blondes don't care
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

I.. actually do not believe it is stupidity at all. Both of them are taking a risky move, but it does show calculation. Both of them are in kinda.. while maybe not 'dead end' positions, they are both just sorta bland talking heads that get whatever misc stories they are handed plus weather reporting. I can not blame them for wanting to stand out and have a chance at media fame and potential gigs where they are centred and have editorial control, probably at a much younger age than if they worked their way through existing outlets.

So yeah, I think they are both taking a risk and doing a flashy career change. I have no idea if they believe the conspiracy theories or not, but such thinking has generally been found to be orthogonal to intelligence.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

I think they may be trying to channel "Morning News".
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

braid dead blondes
Ahahaha! I have a new descriptor for the women of Fox. Thanks sad-café!

April’s supervisor is right, selfish is the word.
raison de arizona

:thumbsup:
Stunner.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

covfefe wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:16 pm :thumbsup:
Stunner.
Here's her commentary that accompanied her posting the termination letter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IvoryHecker/ ... 6313347075
Ivory Hecker@IvoryHecker
This letter showed up at my door, making my termination official.

Corrupt FOX executives are circling their wagons to cover each other’s dirt while firing journalists who refuse to worship a corporate news narrative—who refuse to be forced away from the principles of journalism.

The principles of journalism state that our first loyalty is to the citizen; our first obligation is to the truth. The goal of journalism is to provide people with the information they need to be free and self governing. That’s what my journalism school degree taught, at least.
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

Poor 'lil snowflake. As Foggy would say, "My heart bleeds purple peanut butter for her!"
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Here's the Project Veritas interview w/ April Moss

(yes, I know this isn't about Fox News -- I guess we need a topic for rogue on-air news people)

I guess this should go in the anti-vax thread. She wasn't allowed to do her work in the building. Somehow, she thinks it's her freedumb to spread the virus at her place of work. :brickwallsmall:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I don't have time to watch it, but is she claiming she should have a right to work in the building? Now, I have been perfectly fine with doing my work from home but when the day comes that they want us all back, then I have to go back. It's silly to think that we can dictate how the business will run on things like this.

If she does not like their rules, quit.
101010 :towel:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

:talktothehand:
northland10 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:35 am I don't have time to watch it, but is she claiming she should have a right to work in the building? Now, I have been perfectly fine with doing my work from home but when the day comes that they want us all back, then I have to go back. It's silly to think that we can dictate how the business will run on things like this.
Apparently, all the rest of the on-air crew were back in the building (vaccinated). Because she won't get the vaccine, they continued to permit her to do her broadcasts from home. But, she says that the viewers will know her private medical status because it's obvious as her segments are from home and no in the studio.

Really, beatch, puhleeze. :talktothehand:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Redecorate her living room to look like a studio or green screen it to look like she's on location. It's not rocket science.

(I just watched a late night bit on Save The Trump Impersonators. It was a hoot. The one we know best, don't know his name, pointed out that he turned his living room into the WH press room just for the bit.)
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Veritas must sign agreements with these people guaranteeing them X dollars for their stories. The grift between the two women seemed too short, haven't looked by he might have miscalculated having two weather women in the same week.

Strangely, PV hasn't sent an email since June 15 and that's never happened, they send tons of email. Wonder if they got cut off by their email provider. Fighting with Fox and Viacom may not be the best idea.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

First hour of weekend Fox & Friends. Heavy on Kamala border visit. Outrage over DOJ/ Georgia lawsuit. Capitol riots? Trump Org story? Crickets.

They have McCarthy on deck later. Will they ask him about the tourists on 1/6?

Return to “Current Politics”