Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and other TV purveyors of fake news

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Re: Fox News

Post by poplove »

:lol:
Attachments
B2BF8F67-D218-4834-972A-07D46A43B59A.jpeg
B2BF8F67-D218-4834-972A-07D46A43B59A.jpeg (52.06 KiB) Viewed 5887 times
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Watched the first ten minutes or so of opening for F&F today. Forget G7 and The DOJ/Barr scandal, it was all outrage over Ilhan Omar comments and Pelosi not punishing her. So outraged they forgot The Border Crises.

Apparently Rachel Campos-Duffy is now a F&F host, seems she's a good fit with He Seth and Cain, when they did get around to G7, it was to snark at comments by Boris Johnson, show clip of Putin praising Trump and then the new Time cover of Biden. RCD had to point out it was a drawing, since actual photos show how weak and frail Biden is. Bitch.
poplove

Post by poplove »

There's a disturbance in the farce. ;)

where is fox news2.JPG
where is fox news2.JPG (50.17 KiB) Viewed 5807 times
where is fox news1.JPG
where is fox news1.JPG (41.29 KiB) Viewed 5807 times
where is fox news.JPG
where is fox news.JPG (38.67 KiB) Viewed 5807 times
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

poplove , can you post the links -- not images? TFB will auto-handle the twitter links.

poplove

Post by poplove »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:45 pm poplove , can you post the links -- not images? TFB will auto-handle the twitter links.

I took screenshots because when I tried the link to his specific twitter post other posts in the thread not related to the fox news topic also showed up. I'll just do links from now on. :|
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/08/media/fo ... YPIcosmhSw
This article is adapted from the new edition of "Hoax: Donald Trump, Fox News, and the Dangerous Distortion of Truth," which was published in paperback on Tuesday.

When Donald Trump lost the presidency last November, Fox News lost too. But unlike Trump, Fox was never in denial about its loss. The network's executives and multi-million-dollar stars stared the ratings in the face every day and saw that their pro-Trump audience was reacting to the prospect of President Biden by switching channels or turning off the TV.
"We're bleeding eyeballs," a Fox producer remarked in December. "And we're scared."
To fix the problem, Fox ran even further to the right. And here's the thing: It worked. It was toxic for the American political system, but it was profitable for Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch.
"Fox is a really different place than it was pre-election," a commentator said to me, with regret, after Biden took office.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: OMG this Houston reporter went live on Fox News' air and said she's releasing info thru Project Veritas tomorrow.

Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/IvoryHecker

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 @IvoryHecker Jun 8
My report--> 117 Houston Methodist employees plan walkout on final day to get vaccinated before entering unpaid suspension
117 Houston Methodist employees plan walkout on final day to get vaccinated before entering unpaid...
The hospital told FOX 26, the employees will enter a two-week unpaid suspension starting Tuesday, after which they’ll be terminated, unless they change their minds and get the shot.
fox26houston.com
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
slq

Post by slq »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:03 pm :lol: OMG this Houston reporter went live on Fox News' air and said she's releasing info thru Project Veritas tomorrow.

My report--> 117 Houston Methodist employees plan walkout on final day to get vaccinated before entering unpaid suspension
117 Houston Methodist employees plan walkout on final day to get vaccinated before entering unpaid...
The hospital told FOX 26, the employees will enter a two-week unpaid suspension starting Tuesday, after which they’ll be terminated, unless they change their minds and get the shot.
fox26houston.com
I don't see how this "report" can possibly be true. Didn't all but 2 of these folks already get their first shot?
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
much ado

Post by much ado »

slq wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:55 pm
orlylicious wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:03 pm :lol: OMG this Houston reporter went live on Fox News' air and said she's releasing info thru Project Veritas tomorrow.

fox26houston.com
I don't see how this "report" can possibly be true. Didn't all but 2 of these folks already get their first shot?
The key word is "plan". They planned to walk out. Probably when it came time to walk out and lose their jobs, they changed their minds...
Lani

Post by Lani »

At the linked article, a hospital worker said she saw 2 patient who had adverse reactions to the vaccine - clots, miscarriage. So I wondered what else might cause clotting.

pregnancy
smoking
estrogen-based contraceptives
prolonged bed rest
COVID-19
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey my bad, used that as an example of her idea of "news coverage". That was her story June 8. Here's the latest, the lawsuit was thrown out.

Judge dismisses suit against Houston Methodist Hospital over vaccine requirement
Judge dismisses lawsuit fighting hospital worker vaccine requirement

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed by a group of employees at a Houston hospital system who were fighting the hospital's COVID-19 vaccine mandate. U.S. District Judge Lynn Hughes called the lawsuit frivolous. 116 Houston Methodist Hospital employees sued Houston Methodist late last month after the entity set a June 7 deadline for workers to be vaccinated. "We can now put this behind us and continue our focus on unparalleled safety, quality, service and innovation," hospital president and CEO Marc Boom said Saturday in a statement. "All our employees have now met the requirements of the vaccine policy and I couldn't be prouder of them."

The hospital made good on its threat and suspended 178 employees last week for not complying with the requirement, according to a statement by Houston Methodist representatives. A temporary restraining order to block those suspensions was also denied. "The public's interest in having a hospital capable of caring for patients during a pandemic far outweighs protecting the vaccination preferences of 116 employees," Hughes wrote. "The plaintiffs are not just jeopardizing their own health; they are jeopardizing the health of doctors, nurses, support staff, patients and their families."

In a statement issued by Houston Methodist, 24,947 employees have complied and are fully vaccinated. The 178 who did not comply were a mix of full- and part-time employees. They were not granted an exemption or deferral and were suspended without pay for the next 14 days. 285 workers received a medical or religious exemption, hospital officials said. 332 employees were granted deferrals for pregnancy and other reasons.

More than 115 workers are named on the lawsuit that claims their employer is forcing workers to be "human guinea pigs." Jennifer Bridges told ABC13 earlier this month that she does not want to take the COVID-19 vaccine because it does not have full approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
https://abc13.com/houston-methodist-hos ... /10783881/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

slq wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:55 pm Ivory Hecker FOX 26 @IvoryHecker Jun 8
fox26houston.com

Remember that tweet is from June 8th. The Story she is "breaking" has to be something else.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Suranis wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:16 am Remember that tweet is from June 8th. The Story she is "breaking" has to be something else.
I'm on pins and needles, I'm going to be clickety clicking all day!

Where does Veritas release things now that they got the boot from Twitter?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

covfefe wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:49 am
Suranis wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:16 am Remember that tweet is from June 8th. The Story she is "breaking" has to be something else.
I'm on pins and needles, I'm going to be clickety clicking all day!

Where does Veritas release things now that they got the boot from Twitter?
On Trump's blog, of cou...oh, wait.
Image Image Image Image
Luke

Post by Luke »

Nothing on her Twitter. Doesn't have "former" yet. TV news reporter for @Fox26Houston

Veritas has a Telegram account, https://t.me/JamesOKeefeIII. They ask folks to share the "interview" but the link goes to:
Website blocked due to trojan
Website blocked: ctt.ec

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain malware activity.
We strongly recommend you do not continue.
Not doing it.

Telegram messages:
James O'Keefe, [14.06.21 20:35]
GREENWALD

James O'Keefe, [14.06.21 20:38]
[ Photo ]
Every whistleblower story Project Veritas does trends on twitter even though we’re banned on twitter. Break the matrix. Tweet out Ivory’s Clip by simply clicking here —> https://ctt.ec/6NQ1p

James O'Keefe, [14.06.21 21:13]
[ Photo ]
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: TOMORROW, Project Veritas introduces you to Ivory Hecker, who blew the whistle on her own news network where she is currently employed as a Television Reporter. Ivory has a story to tell. She claims to have witnessed corruption and censorship first hand. Best of all, she got it on tape. Stay tuned for the recordings of her superiors and colleagues, tomorrow.

There are those who’ve had enough. Who live like they’re dying. There are going to be hundreds more of them. Thousands who exhibit a special form of moral courage, follow their conscience and record what happens with a hidden camera to observe behaviors for the world to see. BE BRAVE. DO SOMETHING. If not us, who? If not now, when? Veritastips@protonmail.com

James O'Keefe, [14.06.21 22:52]
[Forwarded from Project Veritas]
[ Video ]
WATCH: Project Veritas Journalist Christian Hartsock catches up with Fox 26 Houston TV Reporter Ivory Hecker Immediately Following Her On Air BOMBSHELL

“I guess I’m supposed to know the narrative and stick with it…”

#Fox26Whistleblower
Haven't had time to watch it. Maybe some of the hashtags on Twitter have it but when taking a quick look for Veritas on Twitter, they still just had the clip from last night.

Wonder how much grift O'Keefe promised her to give up a job at Fox Houston? He got over $400K for the Facebook data center tech, she should be worth much more. :evil:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

For S&G, I went to twitter and searched Project Veritas, took a deep breath and dived in. Doesn't look like the report has dropped yet but lots of crazy people talking about how this local anchor is taking on corporate Fox. Am I wrong, but aren't the local affiliate Fox stations no longer associated with Fox News/Murdoch? Maybe the local news channels have to clear things with the former boss? Can someone explain this to me like I'm five?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:35 am For S&G, I went to twitter and searched Project Veritas, took a deep breath and dived in. Doesn't look like the report has dropped yet but lots of crazy people talking about how this local anchor is taking on corporate Fox. Am I wrong, but aren't the local affiliate Fox stations no longer associated with Fox News/Murdoch? Maybe the local news channels have to clear things with the former boss? Can someone explain this to me like I'm five?
Me too, also, I dunno how this functions. Found this on wikipedia, a little illuminating, but not much:
KRIV, virtual and UHF digital channel 26, is a Fox owned-and-operated television station licensed to Houston, Texas, United States. The station is owned by the Fox Television Stations subsidiary of Fox Corporation, as part of a duopoly with MyNetworkTV owned-and-operated station KTXH (channel 20).
It also says that Fox News is a subsidiary of Fox Corporation.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Thanks!!
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

covfefe wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:38 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:35 am For S&G, I went to twitter and searched Project Veritas, took a deep breath and dived in. Doesn't look like the report has dropped yet but lots of crazy people talking about how this local anchor is taking on corporate Fox. Am I wrong, but aren't the local affiliate Fox stations no longer associated with Fox News/Murdoch? Maybe the local news channels have to clear things with the former boss? Can someone explain this to me like I'm five?
Me too, also, I dunno how this functions. Found this on wikipedia, a little illuminating, but not much:
KRIV, virtual and UHF digital channel 26, is a Fox owned-and-operated television station licensed to Houston, Texas, United States. The station is owned by the Fox Television Stations subsidiary of Fox Corporation, as part of a duopoly with MyNetworkTV owned-and-operated station KTXH (channel 20).
It also says that Fox News is a subsidiary of Fox Corporation.
I don't have a cite for it, but I believe that some local Fox stations are owned by Fox News, while others are privately owned and are merely affiliates (essentially franchises). This is the way NBC, CBS and ABC have always worked.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

but aren't the shows the local affiliates show, like The Simpsons, now owned by Disney? But the news shows are owned by Fox Corp?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:09 pm but aren't the shows the local affiliates show, like The Simpsons, now owned by Disney? But the news shows are owned by Fox Corp?
Disney bought 20th Century Fox, but didn't want the cesspool that is the News Corp division.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

The Daily Beast says Ms. Hecker has been suspended from her job:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/local-fox ... itas-stunt

Still no word on what the corruption is that she intends to reveal.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Notaperson wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:59 pm The Daily Beast says Ms. Hecker has been suspended from her job:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/local-fox ... itas-stunt

Still no word on what the corruption is that she intends to reveal.
What did she think was going to happen? A meteorologist presenting conspiracy theories on-air and the station would be a-ok with it? .... :rotflmao:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Return to “Current Politics”