Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and other TV purveyors of fake news

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
p0rtia

Re: Fox News

Post by p0rtia »

Massive deflection, innit?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

p0rtia wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:56 am Massive deflection, innit?
I would like some enterprising reporter to play the clip and ask Fox for a comment or two about the disparity.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Right wing media and right wing politicians have started the demonizing of Dr Fauci. :mad:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

RVInit wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:11 pm Right wing media and right wing politicians have started the demonizing of Dr Fauci. :mad:
Haven't they already been doing this since last summer? :confuzzled:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:20 pm
RVInit wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:11 pm Right wing media and right wing politicians have started the demonizing of Dr Fauci. :mad:
MTG even introduced the Fire Fauci legislation in [checks calendar] April. They've been on him a long time, but it is certainly amped up to eleventy-seven now.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

covfefe wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:21 pm
MTG even introduced the Fire Fauci legislation in [checks calendar] April. They've been on him a long time, but it is certainly amped up to eleventy-seven now.
Wait till the hit Ludacris Speed :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/f ... trey-gowdy
Trey Gowdy, a former Republican congressman turned Fox News contributor, joins the ranks of the network’s hosts on Sunday night with the debut of his creatively named weekly program, Sunday Night in America with Trey Gowdy.

Fox looms large in the career ambitions of Republican politicians thanks to its large audience of GOP primary voters and its prominent, kingmaking hosts. It has been a launching pad for the party’s rising stars over the years, from Sen. Marco Rubio and former House Speaker Paul Ryan to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy. And those who leave office or lose elections, from former House Speaker Newt Gingrich to Rep. Liz Cheney, have sought out a Fox landing spot as a way to collect a steady paycheck, stay in the network’s spotlight, and plan their next move.

But even with the network’s historic intertwining with Republican politics in mind, Gowdy’s rise is remarkable.

As a South Carolina congressman during President Barack Obama’s tenure, Gowdy gained prominence by stoking Fox’s obsession with the 2012 Benghazi attacks, ultimately becoming chairman of a select committee that House Republicans formed at the network’s urging to investigate them.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

covfefe wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:21 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:20 pm
The initial Critical Race Theory poutrage is waning a bit, so they need a new poutrage to fill in the spot. If you don't keep it fresh, their audience may wander off and actually have a life.
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Gowdy's hairstyle changes hourly. This will keep up some interest. :mrgreen:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I saw a post the other day on FB linking Hilary's emails and Fauci's emails. Gawd, these people are stupid.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The Fauci emails have been EXPOSED and
@SenRonJohnson
joins Judge Jeanine with reaction tomorrow night at 9pm! Tune in and set your DVR!

:roll:
filly

Post by filly »

Won't this conflict with their wall-to-wall coverage of T****'s hate speech to the N. Carolina GOP tonight?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

What time does he come onstage?

UGH.

EXCLUSIVE: This Sunday Chris will talk with Corey Lewandowski, chairman of the MAGA Action Super PAC, on the heels of Former President Trump's first rally since he left office. Check your local listings! #FNS #FOXNews
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Is Fox News going to carry his :vomit: LIVE, or do I have to stream it from OAN or somewhere else?
filly

Post by filly »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:07 pm Is Fox News going to carry his :vomit: LIVE, or do I have to stream it from OAN or somewhere else?
I didn't realize you were into masochism.

Sadly, other media will cover this. He continues to play them like a fiddle; they just can't quit him.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Please let him talk about becoming Speaker of the House so he can impeach Biden!!!!
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I will look for highlights. Just to hear what he's saying and if he's more of his marbles. Oh, and will Melania be there, or stay at the spa?
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

filly wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:01 pm
Sadly, other media will cover this. He continues to play them like a fiddle; they just can't quit him.
Ratings is a helluva drug....

Trent Reznor
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:12 pm Oh, and will Melania be there, or stay at the spa?
Melania WHO? She very rarely participated at rallies when Donny was President. She's got an exit strategy, and it doesn't involve supporting her husband's disillusions, imo. She''s gonna take her kid and run.
tek

Post by tek »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:12 pm I will look for highlights. Just to hear what he's saying and if he's more of his marbles. Oh, and will Melania be there, or stay at the spa?
I suspect she has a "tennis lesson" scheduled that conflicts with the rally
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

tek wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:31 pm I suspect she has a "tennis lesson" scheduled that conflicts with the rally
Raoul is such a good "instructor"... :biggrin:

Trent Reznor
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

:lol:

:rotflmao:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I popped into F&F twice this morning, once at the first hour (3AM my time) and then two hours later. Border, border, border. Oh, and Hunter texts.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

neonzx wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:14 pm :lol:

:rotflmao:
WTF is she supposed to do, personally stand at the border and turn people away? The White House has made her responsibilities pretty clear. Why doesn't FoxNews haul their asses down to Guatemala where she actually is doing something about people starting the journey to the US in the first place? Once they get to the border isn't it a little late? How dense are they? Rhetorical.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Current Politics”