Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Caitlyn Jenner for Governor and Grift / War Between GOP & MAGA / Brad Parscale

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Caitlyn Jenner for Governor and Grift / War Between GOP & MAGA / Brad Parscale

Post by neonzx »

:?

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Caitlyn Jenner for Governor and Grift / War Between GOP & MAGA / Brad Parscale

Post by Luke »

1%. Walking in with 100% name ID and 1%. How much did Brad Parscale & Co grift out of Caitlyn? Looking forward to the candidate financial disclosure forms.

Only 14K views of the video and 237 likes, pathetic. The music is so over the top.

Only 15K views and 288 likes. Dismal for any public figure, but in the home stretch of an election it's insane.

Poll: Only 1% of Californians Want Caitlyn Jenner to be Governor
The election on whether to recall Governor Gavin Newsom takes place September 14th
September 3, 2021 | 5:52pm ET

In the midst of crisis, Californians recall a Democratic governor and elect a moderate Republican with little political experience but high name recognition. It worked for Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2003, but Caitlyn Jenner doesn’t seem likely to repeat the trick. The reality TV star and Olympic gold medalist is only favored by between 1% and 2% of voters, according to multiple polls ahead of the September 14th election.

Part of that is the simple fact that most Californians are Democrats, and they seem to be backing current governor Gavin Newsom. Via the FiveThirtyEight poll tracker, something like 52% of Californians have told pollsters they’ll vote to keep Newsom, compared to about 44% who would like him removed. A normal polling error would make the election extremely competitive, but even so, you’d rather be Newsom than any of the other candidates. And if the goal is to be the governor of California, you’d rather be several other candidates before landing on Jenner.

According to a just published Public Policy Institute of California poll, she’s favored by 1% of voters. A SurveyUSA poll released on August 31st has her at 2%, and a Change Research poll from August 26th also has her at 1%. Her biggest issue is that she’s running as a moderate. “I come from a little bit more of a different approach, as a moderate,” she has said. “When it comes to social issues, I’m more like a Democrat or independent.”

And that’s the problem: the modern Republican party is not a party for moderates. The frontrunner to replace Newsom is conservative radio host Larry Elder, who has previously said that, “Women know less than men about political issues, “Blacks exaggerate the significance of racism,” and “Medicare should be abolished.” He has long maintained that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump, and today, September 3rd, he suggested that the California recall election will also be stolen, and that he plans to sue when it happens. Even Jenner isn’t a fan of Elder. “A lot of things are coming out about him, which, if correct, he’s got a lot of issues,” she said. Californians have until September 14th to vote, though the results of the recall election may not be known for weeks as mail-in votes are counted.
https://consequence.net/2021/09/caitlyn ... -governor/

Recall 3.JPG
Recall 3.JPG (53.78 KiB) Viewed 1101 times

What happened to Caitlyn's Magical Bus Tour? Foggy was in tears, he was so excited to be on that bus tour... things got ugly when he turned down Amy Kremer's recent Election Integrity Bus Tour with Wendy Davis and tons of MAGA stars to lend his star power & celebrity to Caitlyn. There's still some beef between Amy and Foggy but he should explain it, not my place to spill the tea on this one. Let's just say it's a shame seeing such a beautiful friendship on the rocks now. This was the look Amy gave him.

Foggy Amy.JPG
Foggy Amy.JPG (24.21 KiB) Viewed 1101 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

She said these feathers make my butt look fat. :mad:
Some things are simply too fast, or too relentless to avoid. Like the North Carolina rain.

Or the future.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Mask mandates are “over regulation.” How many people do you want to die now?
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Foggy wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:31 am She said these feathers make my butt look fat. :mad:
They do, BUT that’s the fashion for stylish roosters! Don’t she know nothin’?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Caitlyn is flailing and getting nastier. She's calling names and blaming press, total L attitude. Relieved Foggy didn't accept the invitation to get on her bus tour.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Looking forward to the FEC reports to see how much Caitlyn spent to get fewer votes than Orly Taitz. :lol:

Caitlyn Fail.JPG
Caitlyn Fail.JPG (101.05 KiB) Viewed 897 times

Orly 130.JPG
Orly 130.JPG (87.38 KiB) Viewed 897 times

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Caitlyn Jenner has been hired as a contributor to Fox News. Her first appearance is on Hannity, tonight I think.
Edit:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Current Politics”