Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by Foggy »

Funny how more than 60 lawsuits didn't turn up any evidence to back up any of her delusional, demented claims.

But then, more than 230 lawsuits didn't turn up any evidence of Obama being ineligible, either.

She's what I'd call a chronic, serial loser.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:07 am Is Sharon married or does she live alone? That blog post was just sad...
No idea if she is married, but I seem to remember that she has a disabled son that she cares for. There may have been some trouble about his care, not too sure

Really, the blog is all she has in her life since she lost her Job in the Orchestra. And she really is an accomplished harpist, no snark. We saw a video once and she really is very good.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Now Foggy, saying "She's what I'd call a chronic, serial loser." would really hurt her feelings. Since what, 2009?, she's lost everything to post what, 5000? ridiculous dead-end articles for our entertainment. She knows that nothing is going to happen, all those lawsuits you mention -- she knows they happened. But her commitment to make us laugh has been her guiding light. Let's give her some credit for the hours of amusement and laughter knowing it's all going to be failure and anguish at her expense for our fun. She's outlasted them all -- Birther Report, Doc C, Oh For Goodness Sakes -- she can't, won't, give up because she's on a mission to make sure we're entertained. So there's that.

The funny thing is she FINALLY hit the jackpot with something correct -- Dennis Montgomery and Mary Fanning -- but instead of working that story by doing her patented mass comment posting, emails to politicians, phone calls to media to get her story out, etc, she totally blew it. I posted more about it on Twitter which some journalists picked up on (by the way, heard back from Drew Griffin from CNN) than she did. She was like Michigan J. Frog in the Warner Bros. cartoon.

ND, you are still one of the funniest people I know. "Concentrated offering. I think she may actually be more bitter and deluded than Miki" nails it. Maybe because she's (in her mind) a "journalist" dedicated to "fairness" and "non-biased" coverage it's all been bottled up. The "editorial" let her really bust out with all that pain and pent-up rage.

Suranis, Kamala Harris is ineligible so she's definitely pumped for President Pelosi it sounds like. Would be fine with that. Think she's thought that through? Dang, what a great reply to her editorial that would be.

Great points, Neon. They are so primed for anything they can use to rage they'll look for anything and the RWNJ media feeds it to them 24/7. A while back, listened to like 8 hours of RWNJ talk radio, from Hannity to Levin to Beck... even the commercials are depressing and angry and scary (medical stuff, get gold since the world is collapsing, etc). By the end of it, it was really tilted, seemed like the world really was ending. These people forget they are entertainers, it's their job to amp folks up until tomorrow when they must amp them up again for ratings. The FCC should require disclaimers every 30 minutes: "What you are hearing is bullshit to make you angry and passionate. The people you are hearing do this for profit. Do not take any of it seriously because they are required to present the outrage du jour." That would help.

Got some video of Sharon Rondeau's theme song: "I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues". Wish I could post it as a reply to the story.
I don't – care who – knows I – am blue. –
My song wouldn't take long to give my heart away.
I know – it's plain – my heart's – in pain. –
My song couldn't belong to someone feeling gay.*

I gotta right to sing the blues. I gotta right to feel
low down. I gotta right to hang around, down
around the river;

A certain man** in this old town, keeps draggin' my
poor heart around. And all I see for me, is misery;
I gotta right to sing the blues. I gotta right to moan
and sigh. I gotta right to sit and cry, down around
the river;

I know the deep blue sea, will soon be callin' me,
It must be love, say what you choose, I gotta right
to sing the blues.
* All over Google, they don't include the intro of the song, strange.
** Was Obama, now Biden.

If you don't know who this is singing, would like to see you after class.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

We weren't happy about the disgraced loser, but this unbridled despair and existential whining is really over the top. How are they going to get through 3.5 more years of President Biden?

This dude is definitely listening to a LOT of talk radio and RWNJ TV.
We Appear to be a Doomed Nation
"LOST AND TRAPPED"
19 hours ago by Alan Bergstein

(Aug. 24, 2021) — We are a leaderless nation. No, we are not the proverbial freight train heading for disaster. Worse. Rather we are a passenger loaded, well fueled, cockpit locked, pilot-less jetliner careening to earth. And few, contentedly watching TV in their buckled seats, seem to realize it. How is that possible? Oh, yeah, the tribunals of truth, the NYT, WAPO, CNN and MSNBC don’t front-page it. They work to divert our minds with endless chit-chat about the feigned seriousness of the Chinese Virus spreading among our school children if they are not all vaccinated and if they do not wear their masks while in gym classes, napping or out in the fresh air of the playgrounds.

Where are the likes of these media gurus when it comes to the real threats facing us all? The humiliating, humanitarian disaster unfolding in Afghanistan. The border crisis getting worse daily. Inflation ravaging our country. Gas and food prices soaring. The housing market out of reach of middle-incomers. The crime wave pandemic in all our Progressive-run cities. Does anyone in power care? Our Vice President Harris, in Singapore yesterday, blurted out what is seemingly her top concern to our people back home: “Do your Christmas shopping now in August. There may not be supplies of gifts later on in the fall.” The sure-to-be replacement for faltering Joe Biden is keeping a low profile. Not a word on the swiftly crumbling situations on the border or of the Afghan disaster. No input. “This is not my baby,” she implies with her willful snickering ignoring of reality. Her trademark.

So, who is running the nation? No one in authority seems to know. Fauci? Pelosi? Schumer? AOC and her gang of lunatics? The problem is that the wolves at our door are watching and waiting. Iran, Russia, China and North Korea, all subdued and forced to hide in their corners during the four years of the snarling, aggressive Trump years, are now licking their lips watching and waiting to pounce. They see the internal dissent and dissatisfaction of our citizens with the handling of the second wave of the virus. They see parents revolting in school board meetings over the syllabi of hate-teaching in the schools. We are a nation in disorder, fractured in many pieces. At each other’s throats. No flashing street traffic signals. No warning stop signs. No crossing guards to lead us safely across this newly created abyss. Lost and trapped.

And just what fears are on the minds of the hapless Israelis, Taiwanese and Japanese, who have endlessly depended on America to protect them from their enemies? Their bold, heroic, fearless sword-waving savior seems to have dissolved to dust in seven short, horrid months. They all understand that the vacuous mind of Biden and the daily growing concerns of his hapless handlers cannot focus on them at any given moment. They are on their own. And so, apparently, are the people of our own country who look around in dismay at the chaos at our southern border and in Afghanistan (to name a few) where the fumbling and lack of planning by our leaders are creating human disasters sure to get worse with each passing day. Our powers, like that of Superman, have met their Kryptonite. Can we limp through to the 2022 elections for some hope of salvation? Or will we be ordering an Amazon cargo ship filled with wheelchairs? The future is not a bright one.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/08/24 ... ed-nation/

It's nice to see that they are much happier with President Obama now... thought the world was coming to an end then. :P

Hey, but have a nice day!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:10 amKamala Harris is ineligible so she's definitely pumped for President Pelosi it sounds like. Would be fine with that. Think she's thought that through? Dang, what a great reply to her editorial that would be.
:fingerwag:

The usual brain trust (in a comments I can't be bothered to carry over) have already tried, convicted, and removed Pelosi.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:31 am
neonzx wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:07 am Is Sharon married or does she live alone? That blog post was just sad...
No idea if she is married, but I seem to remember that she has a disabled son that she cares for. There may have been some trouble about his care, not too sure

Really, the blog is all she has in her life since she lost her Job in the Orchestra. And she really is an accomplished harpist, no snark. We saw a video once and she really is very good.
She was at some point. I don't know if that would have changed though in looking around, I have reason to believe they were still together within the last year, though don't hold me to that, probably maybe.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Sharon B Rondeau, Age 63
aka Sharon B Wirth-Rondeau, Sharon Hanjian Rondeau, Sharon Wirth Rondeau, Sharon Bess Rondeau

Spokeo

Sharon's Mom passed in 2016. Sharon's married to Gerry Rondeau. The stories Gerry can tell! Foggy, offer him a Fogbow Press book deal. Wonder if he plays poker with Yosi Taitz.
Obituary for Pearl Hanjian
Pearl Hanjian of West Hartford, CT passed on Friday, March 25, 2016 at the age of 93. Mrs. Hanjian had lived in West Hartford since 1963, moving here from Fitchburg, Massachusetts when her husband, Edward Hanjian, began teaching at Conard High School.

Pearl grew up in Lynn, Massachusetts, the only child in her family to be born in the United States. Her parents were immigrants from Ostrog near Kiev. Pearl became a pianist, studying privately for many years in the Lynn area. Pearl worked at General Electric in Lynn during World War II, and married Edward Hanjian in 1947 after he entered Boston University for his undergraduate degree. Pearl also worked as an accompanist for singing groups in the Boston area, and then later in West Hartford for some of the Conard High School choirs. She also accompanied the Annie Fisher School (Hartford) choir at the groundbreaking ceremony for the Belding Theater in Hartford in a performance for our state senators and the governor.

Mrs. Hanjian was pre-deceased by her husband, Edward, and a daughter, Arlene. She is survived by four daughters; Marcia Hanjian of West Hartford, Sharon Hanjian Rondeau of Canterbury, CT, Susan Hanjian of Waterbury, CT, and Carolyn Hanjian of Alexandria, VA; three sons-in-law, Gerry Rondeau of Canterbury, T.D. Ellis of Waterbury, and Lloyd Sitkoff of Alexandria; four grandchildren, Andrew Wirth of Canterbury, Melinda Khachaturian of Los Angeles, CA, Alex Roderick of Los Angeles, CA and Adam Roderick of Waterbury, CT; and two great-grandchildren, Gabriel and Arianna Khachaturian of Los Angeles, CA. She also leaves a brother-in-law, Ralph Hanjian of Peabody, MA, and his two daughters Donna Leonard of Lynnfield, MA, and Cheryl Flak of Danvers, MA.
Pearl Rondeau.JPG
Pearl Rondeau.JPG (151.51 KiB) Viewed 2076 times
Connecticut registered voters living in ZIP Code 06331
This is a privately owned and operated website using public domain data from the Connecticut voter list as of 10 September 2020.

119 Water Street, Canterbury, Rondeau, Gerard A., born: 3 April 1948, Unaffiliated, Voter ID 000021858

119 Water Street, Canterbury, Wirth-Rondeau, Sharon, born: 31 December 1957, Unaffiliated, Voter ID 004489857
http://connvoters.com/by_address/06331.html

She's also Sharon Wirth-Rondeau besides Hanjian-Rondeau. She must have been married to a guy named Wirth before Rondeau. That's the son from the obit: Andrew Wirth of Canterbury.

Real estate transaction, unclear when it happened, the Chronicle doesn't have a date, just the current date at top of page (not helpful):
SCOTLAND

241 Pinch St., $270,000, B: Michael J. Butts, S: Gerard A. Rondeau & Sharon B. Wirth-Rondeau
https://thechronicle.com/stories/20210610PROPERTY.php

Spokeo says Sharon lives with Bea Rondeau, must be Gerald's Mom:
Beatrice Rondeau
FEMALE AGE 98
Sharon lives with Beatrice in Canterbury, CT in a single family house.
https://www.spokeo.com/Sharon-Rondeau/C ... 8328632121

Wonder if she puts them all through hell spouting lies and conspiracy theories, or if they are all drinking the kool-aid. Poor Bea!
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Re: Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau's The Post & Email - Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by Reality Check »

In 2017 I wrote a couple of blog articles about the Post & Email.

The Post & Email–Fake news site and Birtherism’s last bastion–Part 1

and

The Post & Email–Fake news site and Birtherism’s last bastion–Part 2 Sharon Rondeau

Sharon's sister Susan Hanjian is a music teacher in Connecticut and was named music educator of the year in 2016. I judged based on her tweets that she was no fan of Donald Trump.
notorial dissent

Re: Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau's The Post & Email - Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't help thinking that something really awful happened to her a long time ago and she totally repressed the rage and anger from that and internalized it and let it fester and boil and now she vents it in the way she does, and there seems to be an awful lot of rage and anger and vitriol boiling to the surface. In any event what a way to waste ones life.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Agree, ND. And RC, those articles are fantastic! Must have read them back then but seeing them again was terrific, recommend everybody check out the links. There are times have gone back to listen to RC Radio podcasts, they are so damn funny. Happy they are still at https://www.blogtalkradio.com/rcr Turned on "Reality Check Radio Special Zullo Takes the Fifth Edition" -- they're downloadable... please let us know if they're ever going away because must have copies! They are amazing history and treasures. :P
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:09 pm Agree, ND. And RC, those articles are fantastic! Must have read them back then but seeing them again was terrific, recommend everybody check out the links. There are times have gone back to listen to RC Radio podcasts, they are so damn funny. Happy they are still at https://www.blogtalkradio.com/rcr Turned on "Reality Check Radio Special Zullo Takes the Fifth Edition" -- they're downloadable... please let us know if they're ever going away because must have copies! They are amazing history and treasures. :P
Thank you! Every episode back to 2009 is archived at this link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks, RC, that's awesome!

How could this possibly be? :( From Rharon's "shaken soda bottle screed":
Mike Orlando says:
Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 12:33 PM
In my humble opinion, you have one of the best newsletters out there. and this editorial , which is point on ,was a long time coming. Your staff combine humor with facts which is a good thing in this country at this time.

Sharon Rondeau says:
Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 8:10 PM
Thank you. Our “staff” consists of one person.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Good ole' Bob Russell seems to be adjusting well to the Biden Presidency, he "submits this in the name of the Most Holy Trinity, in faith, with the responsibility given to me by Almighty God to honor His work and not let it die from neglect". Bob often mentions he's had a stroke or two so he's too ill to fight, and has no money, but he has no problem inciting others to violence.

Thankfully, Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau does NOT allow personal attacks at the august Post and Email.
Professional Incompetent Corrupticrat
USURPER BIDEN IN OFFICE BY VOTE FRAUD
17 hours ago by Bob Russell
► Show Spoiler

See? Other than those minor quibbles, Bob's on board! :P
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:16 am Good ole' Bob Russell seems to be adjusting well to the Biden Presidency, he "submits this in the name of the Most Holy Trinity, in faith, with the responsibility given to me by Almighty God to honor His work and not let it die from neglect". Bob often mentions he's had a stroke or two so he's too ill to fight, and has no money, but he has no problem inciting others to violence.
:snippity:
Just when I think Sharon cannot find worse lying sleaze from some demented scumbag to publish she demonstrates her talent to do just that. :crazy:
bob

Post by bob »

Rondeau has published Russell before; he's in her stable of commenters/contributors.

Obviously Rondeau's hard up for free content, but her outrage over being dismissed an unserious crank (and not seen as a serious journalist) is especially hilarious when she publishes (repeatedly) such poorly written screeds.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

I've been bizzy and not sharing the Good News with you. :bag:

False Narratives, False Heroes: The Pillow Fight, Part III: A reprint from JR Nyquist; an anti-Montgomery screed. No idea what Part I & II said, but like any soap opera, no backstory is needed to enjoy the dish.

To Impeach or Not to Impeach: DeMaio's usual delusions.

The Impeachment Imperative: So good, DeMaio had to say it twice.

What Will Discovery Reveal?: Rondeau's transcribing Lindell's telling Bannon that he's suing Spyder.

Does the National Archives Believe the Constitution Contains “Harmful Language?”: Rondeau's usual pearl-clutching at phantoms.
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:26 pm I've been bizzy and not sharing the Good News with you. :bag:

False Narratives, False Heroes: The Pillow Fight, Part III: A reprint from JR Nyquist; an anti-Montgomery screed. No idea what Part I & II said, but like any soap opera, no backstory is needed to enjoy the dish.

To Impeach or Not to Impeach: DeMaio's usual delusions.

The Impeachment Imperative: So good, DeMaio had to say it twice.

What Will Discovery Reveal?: Rondeau's transcribing Lindell's telling Bannon that he's suing Spyder.

Does the National Archives Believe the Constitution Contains “Harmful Language?”: Rondeau's usual pearl-clutching at phantoms.
:yankyank:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Ed Sunderland wrote:The National Archives has been compromised. Dr. Jerome Corsie and an associate went to the National Archives to select Microfilm with known dates and times of Barry Soetoro and alleged mother passing through Immigration Services where it would have been recorded and dated. This information would have included important International agreed upon information about the persons passing into the United States.

On speaker phone in front of Congressman Michael Burgess, myself and Lead Investigator Mike Zullo from the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, Mr. Zullo explained in detail where Dr. Corsie obtained Micro Film spanning a specific entry date of Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Obama and mother. Upon study of the micro film it was determined the Micro Film had been compromised and these specific dates were removed from the National Archives System. Upon returning to the Archivists and asked where the missing information might be Mr. Zullo said that the National Archives lawyered up.
:roll:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: MailChimp “Suspends” The Post & Email:
On Sunday The Post & Email received an email from Mailchimp, which sends out our daily 10 AM EDT news digest, claiming we violated an element of its terms of service and therefore suspended our account. . . .

We [inquired] as to which terms we had allegedly violated, but have received no response as of this writing.

Should Mailchimp choose to terminate our account over a free-speech issue, The Post & Email is seeking your comments as to whether or not the daily newsletter is helpful and should be resumed through another service provider. We note that particularly in recent months, only a small fraction of subscribers open the newsletters, which contain hyperlinks to all content published since the prior news alert.

Update, 9:22 a.m. EDT: The Post & Email just received the following from Mailchimp:
Mailchimp wrote:We certainly understand your concern with regard to the recent account suspension.

At this time, your account has been reinstated and is fully active.
Rondeau's communicating with 'bots is newsworthy!
Image ImageImage
bob

Re: Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by bob »

P&E: “NoMoreSilence” Details Adverse Reactions, Deaths around the World:
The website NoMoreSilence.world contains stories and videos of deaths and severe adverse reactions occurring this year which survivors have attributed to COVID-19 vaccines.

Softly playing in the background of the video is Samuel Barber’s “Adagio for Strings.”
This is the kind of reportage that you can't get elsewhere! :towel:
Image ImageImage
Reality Check

Re: Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by Reality Check »

I sincerely hope that not one of these idiots at the P&E is vaccinated. It would be terrible if they died from complications from the vaccine. :pray:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Why Can’t the FDA Answer These Simple Questions?:
Questions The Post & Email posed more than a week ago to the FDA regarding COVID-19 vaccines remain unanswered despite person-to-person contact between this writer and an FDA representative.

On Wednesday, September 22, The Post & Email contacted the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) by phone with a media inquiry. Our telephone call was returned the following day, with the representative providing the division’s media email address. We then sent a list of what we believed were four simple questions, anticipating a prompt reply.
Narrator: "There was no reply."

Blowing Rondeau off continues to be newsworthy!

"For completeness":
1. Why is this night different from all other nights?
WHOOPS! Wrong four questions.
1. Is the “Comirnaty” vaccine available in the U.S. now? If not, when is it expected to be?

2. Is the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine authorized under EUA still being administered in the U.S. given the FDA’s approval of Comirnaty?

3. How often does the FDA review reports in the “VAERS” system from COVID-19 vaccines?

4. To the FDA’s knowledge, do vaccine mandates from government or private organizations apply to vaccines or other drugs authorized under an EUA only?
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The FDA media person figured out she is not media.
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:21 pm The FDA media person figured out she is not media.
:shh:

My favorite part of the article:
On August 24, Dr. Meryl Nass and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., writing for ChildrensHealthDefense.org, reported:
There is a huge real-world difference between products approved under EUA compared with those the FDA has fully licensed.

EUA products are experimental under U.S. law. Both the Nuremberg Code and federal regulations provide that no one can force a human being to participate in this experiment. Under 21 U.S. Code Sec.360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III), “authorization for medical products for use in emergencies,” it is unlawful to deny someone a job or an education because they refuse to be an experimental subject. Instead, potential recipients have an absolute right to refuse EUA vaccines.
Except 360bbb-3 doesn't say that, and the Nuremberg Code isn't an enforceable code. :doh:
Image ImageImage
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I am sure that Sharon failed to mention that the VAERS database has been rendered pretty much useless by numerous false entries made by antvaxxers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newslett ... o-a-weapon

Return to “Current Politics”