Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
realist

Re: Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:22 pm P&E: Trump Website Launches New Page; Media Immediately Disparage.

P&E: Miller: Trump to Make “Statement” Wednesday Morning:
ELLIS ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW NATIONAL "ELECTION INTEGRITY" ORGANIZATION
P&E: Trump: “More Corruption Found” in Election since January:
"NEVER GIVE UP!"

At 9:51 a.m. Wednesday, 45th President Donald J. Trump issued a statement....
P&E: Trump Issues Statement on Social-Media Giants:
"THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT ANYWAY"
Manic Rondeau is my favorite Rondeau. :towel:
:lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Sharon will have to BANED herself from the P&E! It's s a strict rule that DL2XIT was 43!!! TREASON!!! Sharon is so manic she dropped the ball and admitted defeat. Rats, was hoping she'd email "The Desk of 45" and scare him into changing it... or else.
Luke Rocket says:
Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 12:12 AM
“Donald J. Trump was the 45th president, although some consider him the 43rd…”

George W. Bush was the 43rd president, so how could it be President Trump?

40. Ronald Reagan
41. George Bush
42. Bill Clinton
43. George W. Bush

Even if a president has two terms, it’s still the same person so he keeps the same number.

Sharon Rondeau says:
Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 5:48 AM
If you discount Chester Arthur and Barack Obama, then Trump would be the 43rd.

Henry Wilson says:
Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 1:43 PM
If you disregard the touchdowns, then the Chiefs won the Super Bowl.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/02/12 ... ed-states/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Bonus: Sharon must be so pleased with the outstanding user interaction she receives in her articles.

No Comments.JPG
No Comments.JPG (136.34 KiB) Viewed 5344 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Give her credit. She doesn't count the negative comments that do not make it past moderation.
Il factotum
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: “ABLM”:
Tom Arnold wrote:ASHLI BABBITT'S LIFE MATTERED

Tell me this wasn’t a crime – either the MANSLAUGHTER committed by the allowed-to-be-anonymous Capitol police officer and/or its COVER-UP by a racially-conscious and politically-motivated DOJ.
That isn't a teaser or a snippet; that's the entire article.
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:11 pm P&E: “ABLM”:
Tom Arnold wrote:ASHLI BABBITT'S LIFE MATTERED

Tell me this wasn’t a crime – either the MANSLAUGHTER committed by the allowed-to-be-anonymous Capitol police officer and/or its COVER-UP by a racially-conscious and politically-motivated DOJ.
That isn't a teaser or a snippet; that's the entire article.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That’s some powerful journalism. Maybe she just couldn’t get the whole story in before “press time.”
Image X 4
Image X 32
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

orlylicious wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:50 pm Bonus: Sharon must be so pleased with the outstanding user interaction she receives in her articles.
:snippity:
That is fairly typical. No one comments on the general RWNJ articles she reposts. The Birther bullshit articles still draw a few comments.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Plus, she "moderates" any contrary comments.
Luke

Post by Luke »

This made it through the tough moderation there in the DeMaio/Laity post:

JONATHAN DAVID MOOERS says:
Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 10:53 AM

KUDOs to Sharon Rondeau and Joseph DeMaio and Robert Laity and many others since 08-28-09 who have contributed facets et al, EVERYDAY, on “natural born Citizen” on humanity’s premier IN-PLAIN-SIGHT website, The P&E.

Must have been a close call. :smoking:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
ron [vrooman] wrote:There are so many errors it is best to dump this whole article.
anyone still selling Muslims did 9/11 is an Agent Provocateur. Do you still believe the Warren Report?
A Constitutional solution is to assemble as in the 1st amendment on your state. With; people that will do the work; people that will form a Lawful grand jury and bring a true bill against these evil doers. On Oregon we bring Article I Section 1. We need; people to populate a VII amendment jury of peers to bring forth a verdict that has no appeal in law in Our Article III one supreme Court claiming original jurisdiction. There may be other solutions!! However, this one works; it is we the people in assembly, forming a civilian court of record, implementing Ex Parte Milligan which nullified Lieber Code/martial law.. DOJ, FBI, USMS, USMC, STATE OF OREGON all acquiesced and defaulted. Will you help your state assemble? You have a pulpit. It only takes 45. Americans on a state in a minimum of 21 days.. Invite all non evil Americans. It only takes 45 people, no persons.. all the best of every good fortune for the good[.]
Rondeau wrote:What does your comment have to do with an editorial about “leftism”?
As the kids say, "Sir, this is a Wendy's."
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Tom Maclaren aka OPOVV (we know the identity of the racist loser, but looking around he also doxxed himself at the P&E in 2011).

He still has his webstye: https://opovv.com/ And yeah, sure, he's had 3,215,106 visits. Give it a click and let's see what the count is next week. :lol:

OPOVV.JPG
OPOVV.JPG (114.28 KiB) Viewed 4967 times
Bob and I were recently talking about how SPECTACULARLY wrong birfers like Tom were and are, this is a wonderful example. Smug, supremely confident, and proving they were and are delusional idiots 10 years later. :lol: https://www.thepostemail.com/2011/12/06 ... ma-part-2/
Message to Obama – Part 2
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
“YOUR QUALIFICATIONS HAVE NOT CHANGED SINCE 2008”
by One Pissed-off Vietnam Vet
If Obama was ineligible in 2008, what about now?

(Dec. 6, 2011) — “Thank you for your inquiry regarding placement of the president on Tennessee’s presidential primary ballot. Based on the ballot decision reached in 2008 and consultation with our division of elections, Mr. Obama’s qualifications have not changed since the 2008 election.”

This is the best news us Patriots have had for the past three years. If anyone ever wanted any proof of the deterioration of America’s education system, this letter from the Secretary of State should prove it to you. You, Mr. Obama, or Soetoro, or Harrison J. Bounel, whatever you’re calling yourself today, have some really dumb people working on your behalf. “…qualifications have not changed” was the last nail in the coffin, as they say.
► Show Spoiler
OPOVV@yahoo..com
———————–
Editor’s Note: Mr. MacLaren provided the email communication from the Tennessee Secretary of State’s office referenced above:

Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 12:21 PM
To: Tom MacLeran
Cc: Mark Goins
Subject: RE: Ballot Challenge

Mr. McLaeran:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding placement of the president on Tennessee’s presidential preference primary ballot. Based on the ballot decision reached in 2008 and consultation with our division of elections, Mr. Obama’s qualifications have not changed since the 2008 election.

Best wishes,

Tre
Tre Hargett
Secretary of State
State Capitol, First Floor
Nashville, TN 37243
(615) 741-2819
OK, anyway, Tom has some bizarre multiple personality disorder as previously mentioned, he uses all sorts of names for his fantasy LARP racist editorials which Sharon Rondeau seems all too happy to print. She should really put on the masthead the slogan "All The Racist Bullshit Unfit To Print That Only We Will". Recently he's been Madam Shylock, Professor Zorkophsky, Roving Reporter, Professor Wert, Dr. Major Roving... He always ends with what he thinks is adorable: "Burger time, my treat" -- a search at P&E brings up his multiple personalities.

But this -- this -- he was so proud of he brought back OPOVV to publish and Sharon Rondeau must have been tickled pink.

POSTED IN EDITORIALS
Oh, Lucky Us
"WIDE OPEN FOR AN INVASION"
11 hours ago by OPOVV

(May 14, 2021) — “She Let Herself Go” (3:18)

Heads-up that Joe Biden nominated Zahid N. Quraishi, a Muslim, to be a federal judge that carries a lifetime appointment. There’s no need to rehash the Islamic invasion of Western Civilization starting 1,400 years ago, just as there’s no need to list the rapes and beheadings by Muslims worldwide to make an obvious point, or is there?

Ever wonder why we have Muslims in our military?

Ever wonder why we have Muslims in our Congress?

Ever wonder why we even have one Muslim in our country?
► Show Spoiler

Now about this, "[Shout-out: to President Trump: if you ever need a bodyguard who will not sit around waiting to be attacked, but who will take the offensive and go after the bad guys, give me a call. Make it room and board and I’ll work for free.]"

Wasn't Tom MacLaren the guy who couldn't attend an Orly Taitz hearing because he had bowel problems? He couldn't control himself long enough to travel? With this jerk, it comes out of both ends.

Looked over some Jack Ryan SCRIBD... was it Farrar Et Al v Obama? This is when not having Fogbow One hurts. Or was it (as O Taitz put it) Grinols, Odden, Judd, Noonen and MacLaren v Electoral College, President of the Senate, Congress, Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barack (Barry ) Soetoro, aka Barack Barry Soebarkah, Governor of California and Secretary of State of California was filed by several Presidential electors and minor presidential candidates. The case number is 12-cv-02997 Presiding Judge Morrison C. England Eastern District of California. Got another laugh looking at O's post http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/extremely-u ... mediately/ which had the insane "questioner": "You are requested to fill out the questioner below and clarify whether you were aware of the facts and evidence provided with the complaint and that you authorized Wagner and Olsen to oppose the TRO."
Extremely urgent!!! We need an urgent verification from each and every US Congressman, Senator and Presidential elector to be initialed and signed immediately
Posted on | January 6, 2013 | 27 Comments
Does anybody remember how Tom's incontinence came up?

The point is, he sounds like a FABULOUS choice to be a bodyguard for the disgraced loser, twice impeached. How can we get behind this initiative? Maybe a letter to DL2XIT on Official Fogbow Letterhead with the Grand Jury Seal? :P
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:22 amDoes anybody remember how Tom's incontinence came up?
:bag:

It was the neverending Mississippi lawsuit.

MacLeran was a plaintiff. There were some "questions" regarding a filing (I forget the details), and the judge wanted to hold a hearing regarding whether Taitz was actually representing any of the plaintiffs. (It appeared the judge wanted to issue some sanctions, so Taitz and the plaintiffs were rushing to push each other under the bus.)

MacLeran begged off attending the hearing due to his bowel problems.

But it was all for naught because, whatever problem there was, no one got sanctioned for it.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Natural Born Citizens and USSC Docket 20-1503:
Joseph DeMaio wrote:WHO IS -- AND IS NOT -- A "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN"?

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for your humble servant to respond to comments in greater detail than allowed in the designated section of P&E posts, a longer post is required. Such is the case with this offering regarding assertions made by those who reject the likely application of Book I, Ch. 19, § 212 of Emmerich de Vattel’s 1758 treatise, “Le Droit des Gens” or “The Law of Nations,” to the proper interpretation of Art. 2, § 1, Cl. 5 of the Constitution, the “natural born Citizen” restriction for the presidency. Here we go again.
This article says almost nothing about Laity's case. Instead, it is DeMaio's usual long-windedness in concluding that, like legions of birthers before him, Jay probably was referring to Vattel. Despite the lack of evidence to support that conclusion. :yawn: E.g.:
That uncertainty aside, for purposes of discussion, it will be assumed that the comment positing that the “natural born citizens” translation did not appear until the 1797 London edition is not inaccurate.
"I was wrong" is shorter and more clear.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Yes, I was wrong is much easier to understand.

Rharon would never let it through but my reply to Bob68 would be, "What punishment should Donald Trump receive for taking the oath and knowing about Obama's eligibility, yet failing to protect the Constitution, in your view?" :P
Bob68 says:
Monday, May 17, 2021 at 3:46 PM
When John Roberts swore-in the ineligible, identity fraud con-artist Barack Hussein Obama in 2009 Obama’s ineligibility immediately protected him from ever being removed from office. The number of people within our government who swore an oath to protect the Constitution and failed big-time is huge, and the penalties for the crimes committed are severe. From that point until today Obama became untouchable because the people involved in Obama’s usurpation and cover-up were/are many of the same people who would make the decision on Obama’s eligibility. They ain’t going to send themselves to prison……..or worse.
Of course I would be VERY happy to be found wrong on this………………
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Des Courney wrote:So only White Europeans can be President? They would be the same kind.
James Carter wrote:Absolutely, positively. Only those born in America to White Europeans can be President. They are the only ones who could be the same kind — born in America to American citizen parents.
I appreciate the birthers who don't even bother with the white hood.

And yet Rondeau wonders why she was named-checked as running an extremist site.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Is "James Carter" actually e vattel/Dancing Rabbit/Dragging Canoe? The term 'kind' is something he used often.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:31 pm Is "James Carter" actually e vattel/Dancing Rabbit/Dragging Canoe? The term 'kind' is something he used often.
I don't know. But Des' comment is in response to one from Obliged Friend, who is obsessed with "kind" (which is being interpreted as racial purity).
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:41 pm
northland10 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:31 pm Is "James Carter" actually e vattel/Dancing Rabbit/Dragging Canoe? The term 'kind' is something he used often.
I don't know. But Des' comment is in response to one from Obliged Friend, who is obsessed with "kind" (which is being interpreted as racial purity).
:brickwallsmall:

The stupid; it burns.
Image X 4
Image X 32
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:41 pm
Since Obliged is eVattel et al maybe James Carter is not, or he is using a sock puppet. Obliged is quite the racist and does not try to hide it (including in regular life, as I found with some research).
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:11 pm Since Obliged is eVattel et al maybe James Carter is not, or he is using a sock puppet. Obliged is quite the racist and does not try to hide it (including in regular life, as I found with some research).
FWIW, I don't think Carter is Obliged Friend.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Was Kamala Harris’s Father Naturalized in 1981?:
IF SO, DOES IT PROVE KAMALA'S INELIGIBILITY?
Yes; no. Continuing:
On Friday evening the Twitter account “@kamalakancel” posted what appears to be a naturalization certificate for Donald Jasper Harris, the father of Kamala Harris.

The certificate appears to bear the date stamp “14 SEP 1981,” which, if authentic and accurate, indicates Donald Harris, who was born in Jamaica and arrived in the U.S. on a student visa in the early 1960s, naturalized as an American citizen approximately a month prior to his elder daughter Kamala’s 17th birthday.
:yawn:

Bonus:
Whether or not Biden/Harris were legally elected amid thousands of reports of ballot fraud in 6-7 “swing” states remains an open question among many Americans shunned by the mainstream media.
:roll:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

:roll:
Image X 4
Image X 32
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Shunned? Really?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Ray Fremick* wrote:I don’t see the point of this article. . . .
Rondeau wrote:The point is that someone appears to have obtained a document responsive to questions asked of Kamala Harris in the recent past which she chose not to answer.
Stupid questions are newsworthy! :towel:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Are Montgomery’s Continuing Claims Nothing More than Fuel for Conspiracy Theories?

More of the Montgomery civil war; some "new" (i.e., repeated) "musings" from Zullo. :yawn:

The most interesting point is that Rondeau filed a record request in Arizona, to learn more about Montgomery's purported "free talk" back in the day. And Rondeau recieved a response:
Artizona AG (to Rondeau) wrote:Original Request:
Rondeau wrote:This is a request for records under Arizona's Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) for the following documentation: Transcripts, videos, photographs or other documentation of a "free talk" conducted by the Arizona attorney general's office and Dennis L. Montgomery of Washington State. Time frame: January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2014.
Response: Free talks are confidential records. Therefore, the Arizona Attorney General’s Office has nothing responsive to this request.
FOAD; HAND. :rotflmao:
Image ImageImage

Return to “Current Politics”