Domestic Terrorism

RoadScholar

Re: Domestic Terrorism

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:12 am

Interesting.

Right after a story about how right-wingers, desperate to protect their brown-shirt wing and to smear those opposing their cult of hatred, successfully purveyed a ludicrous fiction about Antifa turning milkshakes into bricks (or maybe acid bombs), there is a story about Antifa attacking an person on the street, and then attacking a man who came to his aid. Of course the connection is missed entirely by apologists for the right-wing thugs.

This story is accepted uncritically by folks who deep down sympathize with the Proud Boys and white supremacists, eager to believe the worst about Antifa. As if it would be unthinkable that three of the brownshirts simply dressed in black and attacked someone so as to create blame and revulsion aimed at Antifa. Folks trying to excuse and shift blame from the violent right-wingers, some of whom have killed four homeless people in Boise. Who attack people of color, anyone looking vaguely muslim, gay, or feminist. People who call in death threats to anyone critical of the Racist Rapist playing president. The best people. Perfect angels.

Yep, the fascists are not to blame, it's those vicious anti-fascists.

:roll:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Re: milkshakes
Is It Possible to Mix Cement Into a Vegan Milkshake? We Did It.
https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2019/ ... we-did-it/

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:34 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:33 pm
Excellent experiment! Note the milkshake with the cement didn’t harden after 2 hours.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:50 pm

Whatever4 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:34 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:33 pm
Excellent experiment! Note the milkshake with the cement didn’t harden after 2 hours.
Do they show anyone drinking it, as they did?

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:13 am

As who did? The whole incident is fiction.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:51 pm

Yet another right-winger making death threats...

Pentagon Contractor Allegedly Threatened to Kill Congresswoman Over Vaccine Bill
Darryl Albert Varnum of Westminster, Maryland called the congressperson—identified only as “congressperson #1”—on June 28, 2019, according to the complaint, and left a voicemail threatening to kill the member if the bill was introduced.

“I’m gonna kill your ass if you do that bill. I swear,” Varnum’s voicemail began. “I will fucking come down and kill your fucking ass. And you’re a Congressperson, that’s fine. I hope the fucking FBI, CIA and everybody else hears this shit.”

“This is the United States of America, bitch. Get the fuck out,” the voicemail continued. “I’ll tell you what I’ll come down to Miami bitch. I’ll fuck you up. Like the Cubans don’t even know.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/pentagon- ... ccine-bill
Am I being detained?

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:56 am

See? Vaccines are dangerous.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Return to “Social Issues”