Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Post by Reality Check »

I did not see a Laity topic yet. He is of course requesting a hearing en banc in the DC Circuit after the three judge panel dismissed his appeal as frivolous. Also pending is an order to show cause why should not be sanctioned.

I have most of the case documents on my blog in two articles:

Laity v Harris – Appeal to the DC District Court of Appeals
Birther Robert Laity files first action against Kamala Harris questioning eligibility

The 30 days on the sanctions order is up Friday. The PEB is still pending.
realist

Re: Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Post by realist »

WHERE'S bob?????
Image X 4
Image X 32
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Merrick Garland is resigning from the DC Circuit to become the Attorney General of the US. It would be wonderful if one of his last acts was to join in denying Laity's en banc petition.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Laity posts the same clownish stuff on Facebook over and over, almost nobody reacts or comments. He got one sucker --

Robert Christopher Laity
Shared via AddThis ·

laity.JPG
laity.JPG (61.8 KiB) Viewed 21297 times

laity2.JPG
laity2.JPG (49.34 KiB) Viewed 21297 times

Wait, what? Benghazi? It's gotta be a joke site but Laity falls for anything http://adrenogate.net/wp/2021/02/02/kam ... 02HsgtwlUo
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Could someone with PACER access check on Laity's petition for hearing en banc? It is case number 20-7109 in the DC Circuit.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:28 pm Could someone with PACER access check on Laity's petition for hearing en banc? It is case number 20-7109 in the DC Circuit.
No change

ETA, I am checking every couple days or so.
101010 :towel:
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:01 pm :snippity:
No change

Thanks! I am hoping the court hits him in the pocketbook as well as denying his nonsense. :fingerwag:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:08 pm
northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:01 pm :snippity:
No change

Thanks! I am hoping the court hits him in the pocketbook as well as denying his nonsense. :fingerwag:
Sorry, no hit to his pocketbook.

While the panel determined that he failed to prove the case was not frivolous, they chose not to impose sanctions. He was given a stern warning to not do it again or they might, maybe.
Laity DC OSC discharged.pdf
(49.85 KiB) Downloaded 297 times
As for his petition for En Banc, well this was was expected.
BEFORE: Srinivasan, Chief Judge, and Henderson, Rogers, Tatel, Millett, Pillard, Wilkins, Katsas, Rao, and Walker, Circuit Judges

O R D E R

Upon consideration of the petition for rehearing en banc, and the absence of a request by any member of the court for a vote, it is

ORDERED that the petition be denied.

Per Curiam
Laity En banc denial.pdf
(43.31 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
realist

Post by realist »

Gee, I'm shocked. SHOCKED!! I tells ya.

:rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Realist, can tell you really, really mean it about being SHOCKED! If it weren't for the Season Premiere of Mama June: Road To Redemption tonight at 9pm on WeTV, I'd guess your whole weekend was shot.

Gosh darn, Laity was so sure about this! Waiting for the eight-part series in the P&E. BUT, Rondeau was right on it! And WINNING! No sanctions. That is clearly a victory, move over Apuzzo! :P
Kamala Harris Eligibility Case Denied En Banc Hearing
SANCTIONS THREATENED BUT NOT IMPOSED
4 hours ago by Sharon Rondeau

(Mar. 19, 2021) — A request for an en banc hearing of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit in a case challenging Kamala Harris’s constitutional eligibility to serve was denied on Thursday.

On February 5, a three-judge panel denied petitioner Robert C. Laity’s appeal, issuing a “show-cause” order as to why he should not be sanctioned over what the panel deemed a “frivolous” case with a clearly-defined outcome. On February 8, Laity argued that sanctions were not justifiable since his concern arises out of his desire to “protect the Presidency of the United States and the Vice-Presidency of the United States from usurpation.”

Laity contends that because neither of Harris’s parents was a U.S. citizen at the time of her birth in Oakland, CA in 1964, she is not a “natural born Citizen” as envisioned by the Founders when they wrote Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution containing the qualifications for the president which were later imposed on all vice-presidential candidates by the 12th Amendment. “The evidence is overwhelming that Kamala Devi Harris is not the bona-fide Vice-President of the United States because she does not meet Article II and 12th Amendment criteria that she be a ‘Natural Born Citizen,’ Laity wrote in his reply to the court. “That this court suggested sua sponte that my appeal is ‘frivolous’ (that there is no serious purpose or value) in trying to ensure that our highest offices are not breached gives me great cause for concern.”

In Thursday’s order, the three-judge panel ordered that “the order to show cause be discharged” without sanctions but that “Laity’s response to this court’s order to show cause does not challenge the district court’s ruling that he lacks standing. He has therefore failed to demonstrate that his appeal is not frivolous.”

“Although the court declines to impose sanctions in this instance, Laity is forewarned that this court will not hesitate to grant a motion for sanctions against him, or impose sanctions on its own motion, in any of his future appeals, if warranted,” the court warned.

The order denying an en banc rehearing consists of one sentence:

Upon consideration of the petition for rehearing en banc, and the absence of a request by any member of the court for a vote, it is ORDERED that the petition be denied.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/03/19 ... c-hearing/

No comments yet. The P&E brain trust must be dissecting the order deeply, it's pretty complex.

Another SMACKDOWN FRIDAY! :boxing: :dance: And it's a beautiful thing they used a BIRTHER case, Chapman v. Obama, to pummel him. :lol:

SCOTUS, here he comes!

Laity 1.JPG
Laity 1.JPG (92.05 KiB) Viewed 21056 times

Laity 2.JPG
Laity 2.JPG (33.24 KiB) Viewed 21056 times

Wanted to be sure Mike Volin knew, I'm concerned like that.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

That is about what I expected. I am glad the court bothered to mention that Laity's reply did not nothing to show his appeal was not frivolous. Will Laity learn his lesson? Of course not. :fingerwag:
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

The first comment at the P&E:
Br Alexis Bugnolo says:
Friday, March 19, 2021 at 11:05 AM

They omitted sanctions, because if they had imposed them, he would have a strong case to take to the U.S. Supreme Court, on that issue alone.
Sure the DC Circuit is really afraid of being overturned on this one. :rotflmao:

John Bugnolo (aka John Charlton) was the founder of the Post & Email. I wonder if there is a connection to Brother Bugnolo?
Luke

Post by Luke »

:cry:
James Carter says:
Friday, March 19, 2021 at 10:19 AM
Yet another process denial of every citizen’s 1st Amendment right to petition the government without punishment or reprisal. [Wait, what? :lol: ]

Kathy says:
Friday, March 19, 2021 at 9:12 AM
This shows just who is in control of our country! It is not the people is it, no it is the criminals that are in office that protect each other for fear they will be uncovered!

Christine B Surosk isays:
Friday, March 19, 2021 at 10:27 AM
Unfortunately you are correct
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Apuzzo wrote:The headline and beginning paragraphs of this article should state that the issue on appeal was standing, not whether Kamala Harris is a natural born citizen. Someone reading only the headline and first paragraphs as written will come away with thinking that the court refused to hear whether Kamala Harris is a natural born citizen because the issue is frivolous and sanctionable which is not the case.
Apuzzo, who's back to his ivory tower, somehow wins (again)!

The result is totally as expected. With the only question being: Why did at least two members of the panel bother to issue the OSC if they weren't going to actually sanction? If the point was just to give Laity his One Last Warning, that could have been in the text of the dismissal order.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:21 pm With the only question being: Why did at least two members of the panel bother to issue the OSC if they weren't going to actually sanction? If the point was just to give Laity his One Last Warning, that could have been in the text of the dismissal order.
My completely uneducated and entirely uninformed guess is that they had a couple of purposes in the OSC. Obviously, there is the normal shot over the bow. Another reason may have been to get an understanding of the pro se plaintiff and whether he will be darkening the courthouse steps on a regular basis with more frivolous stuff, especially as they do not know him as we do. Since he did not provide any backup on the standing issue and instead argued the same 2 citizen parent, national security, blah, blah, blah in the response, they have likely decided he's a single issue loon and will not be darkening the court's doorstep again until the next Presidential election cycle.
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

The threat of sanctions seemed to work with Mario. I don't think he ever brought an eligibility case again to the 3rd Circuit where his butt was on the line after they put the fear of dog into him. :nope:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Nice seeing you Bob! They aren't taking it well in the republic of birfestan. :(
Bob Russell says:
Friday, March 19, 2021 at 12:46 PM
typical libtard response, they have no rebuttal so they just refuse to hear the case because they know there is no defense against the truth. This is more devildemocommiecrat tyranny imposed upon We the People by satanists determined to destroy America and turn it into a 3rd world puppet state of the new world order global dictatorship!!!!!!!!!!

Bob68 says:
Friday, March 19, 2021 at 12:22 PM
Thank you Sharon:
IMO, at the moment in 2009 when John Roberts swore-in the ineligible, identity fraud con-artist Obama, the Constitutions meaning of “natural born citizen” was changed forever just by ignoring it. The crimes committed by allowing/assisting and/or covering for Obama’s usurpation and installation as America’s putative president are so HUGE that no court is ever going to find Obama illegitimate. That truth effectively eliminated the original meaning of, “natural born citizen”, and opened the path for other ineligible candidates. Unfortunately, I don’t believe the original meaning is ever coming back.

No one with the power to do so wanted to deal with how to undo what a U.S. President, who was later determined to be illegitimate, had done once he was sworn-in. One example, how can the lives of members the U.S. military lost while following orders from an illegitimate commander-in-chief be brought back, or those lives lost in foreign countries because of actions by an illegitimate president? Once Obama was sworn-in there was zero chance of him being found ineligible and removed from office. I applaud those who tried to expose the fraud Obama and get him removed from office… but the job they were trying to do was impossible.

It took me years to accept this reality. Seeing what happened to Donald Trump when he defeated the planned after Obama cover of Hillary Clinton reinforced my belief that those guilty in The Obama Fraud, both political parties, will do anything to prevent the truth about Barry from ever being fully revealed and acted on….The many complicit are protecting themselves from the enormous crime and severe penalties which should accompany it. That crime is giving America’s military and her government to her enemies and it’s still on-going cover-up.

IMO this was always easy to see as it unfolded over the years, but the crimes were so huge, and so many rich and powerful people are involved, both in America and other nations, that the truth was never going to win. America and the World are in deep trouble……
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:23 pm My completely uneducated and entirely uninformed guess is that they had a couple of purposes in the OSC. Obviously, there is the normal shot over the bow. Another reason may have been to get an understanding of the pro se plaintiff and whether he will be darkening the courthouse steps on a regular basis with more frivolous stuff, especially as they do not know him as we do. Since he did not provide any backup on the standing issue and instead argued the same 2 citizen parent, national security, blah, blah, blah in the response, they have likely decided he's a single issue loon and will not be darkening the court's doorstep again until the next Presidential election cycle.
My slightly more educated guess: one judge wanted the OSC, and the other two rolled eyes and grumbled, knowing it would be easier to discharge it later than to fight over it now.

Reality Check wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:56 pm The threat of sanctions seemed to work with Mario. I don't think he ever brought an eligibility case again to the 3rd Circuit where his butt was on the line after they put the fear of dog into him. :nope:
Basically yup: Apuzzo didn't understand Berg when it was first published, but he did after the 3d Cir. "helped" explain it to him.

Which is fine :shock: : Notwithstanding the natural-born-citizen clause being in the U.S. Constitution, the state courts are better equipped to handle ballot-access questions. That Berg, Apuzzo, Taitz, etc., didn't already know this is a testament to their legal acumen.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
ron wrote:The Oregon Grand Jury heard evidence on Kamala and the four political partied Republican, Democrat, Green and Libertarian and the Oregon SoS for fraud and misprision of felony for permitting Kamala’s name to appear on the ballot and treason when it was voted on.
The Grand Jury voted a true bill, and a presentment to the de facto.
IIRC, this was some cable-access show in rural Oregon. :yawn:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Bob, did Ron mention what happened next after such an important True Bill was voted? Should we all post there and encourage Ron to man up and really file it with the local court? Now, that would show he, like Terry Trussell, was committed to RESULTS! Tell him don't be a wuss. :boxing:

Rharon must be so excited -- the P&E has been a graveyard lately. All the millions thousands tens of birthers are coming out to raise their votes and demand action! And since all elected officials and agencies read the P&E (Rharon says so), this may be IT! For real this time!

Laity hasn't commented on his Facebook page yet, he must be carefully drafting what will be an important historical statement.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:28 pm P&E comment:
ron wrote:The Oregon Grand Jury heard evidence on Kamala and the four political partied Republican, Democrat, Green and Libertarian and the Oregon SoS for fraud and misprision of felony for permitting Kamala’s name to appear on the ballot and treason when it was voted on.
The Grand Jury voted a true bill, and a presentment to the de facto.
IIRC, this was some cable-access show in rural Oregon. :yawn:
Would that be Ron Vrooman?
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:08 pm Would that be Ron Vrooman?
That sounds familiar. Vrooman's part of the "Oregon Statewide Jural Assembly," which is in Portland (so not "rural") and has a cable-access show.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

This is a FABULOUS idea! A bit strange he hasn't volunteered himself for the team, must just be an oversight. :P They should all do this, from Rharon to Manning to Gallups to Zullo to Taitz. 24/7/365. It'll be the biggest thing since Col Riley and his Patriots for America.
TRUMP STILL 44...NOT 45says:
Friday, March 19, 2021 at 3:06 PM
What we need to do is put together a team of people (as many as possible) that can devote the time, energy and money to park our butts in front of those courts and tell them, ‘we’re not leaving until Laity’s case gets heard, fairly, without bias, even if we gotta stay out here a whole-damn-year.” No…no loitering! Anybody here ever watch those 1st Amendment Auditors on Youtube? They can’t get arrested for loitering as long as they are filming for a purpose, on public property. I mean, wow, they cuss at the police, film the inside of (our tax payers cars) tyrants’ cars, the open laptop screens, (which CAN be filmed because the police (tyrants) are supposed to CREATE their own privacy. Anything we can see from public property, we can film. The team that is put together can shuttle back & forth to local hotel for sleeping, eating, bathing etc. AND DO THE SAME TO SUPREME COURT; TELL THEM WE ARE NOT MOVING, REPEAT, NOT MOVING UNTIL ROBERTS RESIGNS AND IS ARRESTED, AND WHOEVER ELSE….? AND WE DEMAND, REPEAT, DEMAND LAITY’S CASE BE HEARD, WITHOUT BIAS, FAIRLY.
FILM THEM, IN FRONT OF COURT/SUPREME COURT BUILDING ..FRONT, SIDES, BACK…24/7/365…EACH 1st AMENDMENT AUDITOR CREATE THEIR OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL BEFORE TEAM IS PUT TOGETHER, THAT WAY, HEY, THEY’RE NOT LOITERING, FILMING FOR A PURPOSE, TO UPLOAD TO THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO GET VIEWS/MONETARY PAY OUTS FROM YOUTUBE, JUST LIKE THE 100’s OF 1st AMENDMENT AUDITORS ARE DOING NOW. AND SOME OF THEM ARE BANKING…BELIEVE ME. THERE’S NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY IN PUBLIC, SO ANYTHING YOU CAN SEE WITH YOUR EYES YOU CAN FILM…ASK GOOGLE CARS! EVEN IF YOU ZOOM IN THROUGH AN OPEN WINDOW IN COURT HOUSE, AND FILM AN OPEN LAPTOP AND IT HAS bathhouse barry barack hussein soetoro obama’s (OR WHATEVER THE HECK HIS NAME IS) FILES ON THE SCREEN, OH WELL, AS LONG AS YOU’RE ON PUBLIC PROPERTY YOU CAN FILM IT…”THEY” WILL SIMPLY HAVE TO CLOSE THEIR BLINDS IF THEY DON’T WANT IT FILMED. I’M IN TEXAS, BUT I HAVE HEARD THE 1st AMENDMENT AUDITORS’ ON YOUTUBE MENTION “THE BANE ACT”, IN CALIFORNIA. SO, I’M NOT SURE IF IT IS EVERY STATE. BUT REGARDLESS OF BANE ACT, YOU CAN STILL DO THE FILMING IN PUBLIC.
AGAIN, THE TEAM WILL SAY, “WE ARE NOT MOVING OUR BUTTS UNTIL LAITY’S CASES ARE HEARD, FAIRLY AND WITHOUT BIAS…..PERIOD…PERIOD…PERIOD!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:57 pm
TRUMP STILL 44...NOT 45says:
Anybody here ever watch those 1st Amendment Auditors on Youtube? They can’t get arrested for loitering as long as they are filming for a purpose, on public property. I mean, wow, they cuss at the police, film the inside of (our tax payers cars) tyrants’ cars, the open laptop screens, (which CAN be filmed because the police (tyrants) are supposed to CREATE their own privacy. Anything we can see from public property, we can film.
This is incorrect, those frauditors have been arrest for filming inside the car as people's private info is on the screen. They have also be arrested for trespassing, amongst a litany of other things. They do it for a grift to e-beg for donations, but by all means let the birfers [damn Fogboz lexicon has infected me like a virus] follow their example :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke

Post by Luke »

LovePrayWork100 says:
Friday, March 19, 2021 at 8:36 PM
Our U.S. federal government was overthrown many decades ago by many criminals, both foreign and domestic enemies, who operate in many branches of the lawless federal U.S. government who work inside & outside of our U.S. federal and state governments to bankrupt, destroy and overthrow the U.S. federal and state governments and the American people.

The criminals who work inside and outside of the federal and state governments must be stopped, indicted, put on public trials, convicted & removed from our government in order to defend, protect and save the American people and the existence of the sovereignty of the United States of America from their daily lawless injustices, long trains of grotesque abuses of power of usurpations, their outrageous refusals to obey the U.S. Constitution and our just U.S. laws & their oaths of office, and their dangerous lawless daily crimes and evils the American people must stop.

Doctor Lou says:
Friday, March 19, 2021 at 8:32 PM
The three judge panel should be ashamed of their blatant cowardice and brazen corruption. Adding insult to injury, they threaten Laity with sanctions! We must remember the names of these judges. One day, the shoe will be on the other foot! Our judicial system is broken from the top down! It is beyond redemption! Every legal channel has been tried to bring all three usurpers to justice! The justice system has completely failed to uphold our most cherished laws; the laws of our Constitution! What’s next?

Stephen J Hiller says:
Friday, March 19, 2021 at 4:19 PM
Of Course !!! Absolutely NOTHING was done about “Obama” being ineligible for the same reason. Why should this be any different ? I applaud your efforts, I truly do, but I am afraid you are wasting your time.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”