Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

bob

Re: Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
I have recently filed a formal complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice Professional Conduct Office and Inspector General of the D.O.J. The complaint is against “Each and every U.S. Attorney General since Eric Holder and including Merrick Garland”. The Charge: Dereliction of duty and Non-feasance in Office for not defending the integrity of the Office of the Presidency and Vice-Presidency from usurpations under the DC Code.
:smoking:
Image ImageImage
Jim

Post by Jim »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:45 am P&E comment:
I have recently filed a formal complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice Professional Conduct Office and Inspector General of the D.O.J. The complaint is against “Each and every U.S. Attorney General since Eric Holder and including Merrick Garland”. The Charge: Dereliction of duty and Non-feasance in Office for not defending the integrity of the Office of the Presidency and Vice-Presidency from usurpations under the DC Code.
The lack of self-awareness in this one is strong master...doesn't even realize he's the one they're defending against!
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote: I filed a legitimate citizen complaint with the USDOJ. The US Attorney General is NOT above the law. I know how to file federal complaints. I have done so for almost five decades. Filing such complaints was part and parcel of my elected position as a Federal Union official and employee representative. I STILL have pending cases, even though I retired in 2003. My DOJ complaint is not a “random letter”. I filed complaints against these respondents YEARS ago, while they were IN office. My current charges are merely a follow-up reiteration of their non-feasance in office which NOW includes Merrick Garland, et al.
So Laity hasn't been a union steward for nearly two decades, but still has cases pending in the fed's grievance system? :crazy:
Image ImageImage
Jim

Post by Jim »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:52 pm So Laity hasn't been a union steward for nearly two decades, but still has cases pending in the fed's grievance system? :crazy:
Well, HE calls it the fed's grievance system...but the feds round-filed it and called it their trash collection system.
bob

Post by bob »

Jim wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:00 pm
bob wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:52 pm So Laity hasn't been a union steward for nearly two decades, but still has cases pending in the fed's grievance system? :crazy:
Well, HE calls it the fed's grievance system...but the feds round-filed it and called it their trash collection system.
Essentially true! While there is some evidence that Laity has helped federal employees file grievances, there's no evidence that an employee Laity "helped" actually prevailed.
Image ImageImage
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

<sigh>

Despite the commendable efforts of orlylicious, bob, northland10, and others, this thread lacks its former pizzazz.

Perhaps some intermeddler could introduce Mr. Laity to sections (b), (c), and (d) of Rule 60 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which list a variety of ways to obtain relief from an iniquitous judgment, either through a motion under Rule 60 or by means of a separate action.

I'm confident that, with a little encouragement, Mr. Laity will come to believe that numerous paths exist for turning his defeat into eventual victory.

Rule 60. Relief from a Judgment or Order

[section (a) omitted]
(b) Grounds for Relief from a Final Judgment, Order, or Proceeding. On motion and just terms, the court may relieve a party or its legal representative from a final judgment, order, or proceeding for the following reasons:
(1) mistake, inadvertence, surprise, or excusable neglect;
(2) newly discovered evidence that, with reasonable diligence, could not have been discovered in time to move for a new trial under Rule 59(b);
(3) fraud (whether previously called intrinsic or extrinsic), misrepresentation, or misconduct by an opposing party;
(4) the judgment is void;
(5) the judgment has been satisfied, released, or discharged; it is based on an earlier judgment that has been reversed or vacated; or applying it prospectively is no longer equitable; or
(6) any other reason that justifies relief.
(c) Timing and Effect of the Motion.
(1) Timing. A motion under Rule 60(b) must be made within a reasonable time—and for reasons (1), (2), and (3) no more than a year after the entry of the judgment or order or the date of the proceeding.
(2) Effect on Finality. The motion does not affect the judgment's finality or suspend its operation.
(d) Other Powers to Grant Relief. This rule does not limit a court's power to:
(1) entertain an independent action to relieve a party from a judgment, order, or proceeding;
(2) grant relief under 28 U.S.C. §1655 to a defendant who was not personally notified of the action; or
(3) set aside a judgment for fraud on the court.
[section (e) omitted]
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Or.....we could send the Wiener Dog Wet Team, which is always good for a few laughs.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

You better watch that. You never know where it might go.

FRICKIN-LASER-BEAMS.jpg
FRICKIN-LASER-BEAMS.jpg (12.32 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:I have pending cases. Retirement from my paid position does not preclude me from representing Federal Employees. As I have said. I still have clients whose cases before the EEOC and MSPB have not been resolved as yet. You tell Me why it takes so many years to go through these adjudications. One case I had and which I won took (16) years.
I can think of one reason: hiring incompetent representation like Laity.
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:34 am P&E comment:
Laity wrote:I have pending cases. Retirement from my paid position does not preclude me from representing Federal Employees. As I have said. I still have clients whose cases before the EEOC and MSPB have not been resolved as yet. You tell Me why it takes so many years to go through these adjudications. One case I had and which I won took (16) years.
I can think of one reason: hiring incompetent representation like Laity.
:yeahthat:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

"For the record," I did find a MSPB decision in which Laity successfully argued his "client" had pleaded sufficient facts to invoke the hearing officer's jurisdiction. The case was remanded so the hearing officer could rule on the merits.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Laity has been posting up a storm on Facebook, but not about Kamala Harris. Maybe he's sworn to secrecy so "Big 'Plan B'" can be sprung as a huge surprise?

He and Ed Sunderland seem to be really enjoying their Labor Day holiday weekend so that's nice.

Laity Sunderland.JPG
Laity Sunderland.JPG (93.28 KiB) Viewed 1301 times

Laity Baby.JPG
Laity Baby.JPG (43.15 KiB) Viewed 1301 times

Laity Dogs.JPG
Laity Dogs.JPG (63.71 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

And this video of Democratic operatives dumping backpacks full of ballots into drop boxes? You have that, I assume? And the precincts reported thousands of ballots received that they didn't sent out, yes?

0h, you didn't see it, but you heard about it from you neighbor's brother's cousin's mailman's sister's best friend saw on OAN. I see.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The “Secretive Service” is so secretive no one’s heard of it.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Dang, we missed Laity's birfday. :blackeye: https://www.facebook.com/robert.c.laity

Some of the Crème de la Crème of birthers came out.

Edward C Noonan
Happy Bday!

Sharon Rondeau
Happy birthday, Bob!

Sharon posted from her personal FB account which only has photos of nature. https://www.facebook.com/sharon.rondeau.3

Volin.JPG
Volin.JPG (25.04 KiB) Viewed 1165 times

But not Miki Booth or Orly Taitz.

What happened with those other Constitution guys and their doomed lawsuit?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

She has thousands of friends. I have a couple hundred. What am I doing wrong?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:47 pm She has thousands of friends. I have a couple hundred. What am I doing wrong?
Start posting crazy conspiracy theories and viola, thousands of followers...

I'll get you started....

The Industrial Revolution, was neither industrial nor a revolution....

Discuss...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:44 pm What happened with those other Constitution guys and their doomed lawsuit?
Still in shipping clerk purgatory. (Translation: the OSC re: dismissal remains pending, but no new activity.)
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:17 pm The Industrial Revolution, was neither industrial nor a revolution....

Discuss...
The Dark Ages had plenty of sunshine and they didn't really take ages, only about 500 years.

Your turn.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

The Middle Ages weren't in the middle?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
A watched pot actually takes the exact same time to boil as an unwatched pot. Looking at a pot of water has no effect on its temperature.

Out from under. :thumbsup:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:44 pm Dang, we missed Laity's birfday. :blackeye: https://www.facebook.com/robert.c.laity
:talktothehand: Huh, no stamped, notarized, gold edged, signed, illuminated, sealed birth certificate on vellum deposited in the National Archives from :crybaby: Laity to prove this, so no birthday for this obvious fraud. :nope:
Some of the Crème de la Crème of birthers came out.
Rather la Crasse de la Crasse. :(
Luke

Post by Luke »

After his lovely birthday celebration, Rev Dr Laity Esq is already HOPPING MAD!

As a comment to a AntiVaxxer P&E article called "Inventor of mRNA Technology Calls COVID Vaccines 'Toxic'", https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/09/15 ... nes-toxic/ Dr. Laity is fired up! Oh no, The Hague! This is serious!

Robert Laity says:
Friday, September 17, 2021 at 4:08 AM
Facebook is censoring any negative reporting on the dangers of the Covid “Vaccine(s)”. I have sent several complaints to the International Criminal Court in the Hague regarding the widespread censorship being undertaken by Facebook, inter alia, acting as an agent of the corrupt Biden administration. What the government is prohibited from doing (infringing on first amendment rights) Facebook and Twitter are doing FOR them. “He who acts through an agent acts himself”. The USA is violating the constitution.

His Facebook:

Laity False 2.JPG
Laity False 2.JPG (26.36 KiB) Viewed 974 times

Laity False.JPG
Laity False.JPG (59.77 KiB) Viewed 974 times
bob

Post by bob »

Laity wrote: Facebook is censoring any negative reporting on the dangers of the Covid “Vaccine(s)”. I have sent several complaints to the International Criminal Court in the Hague
For people who claim to hate globalists, seeking help from an international agency seems ... odd.

Regardless, Dr. Laity Esq. "forgot" the U.S. doesn't recognize the ICC's jurisdiction. :doh:
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:01 pm
Laity wrote: Facebook is censoring any negative reporting on the dangers of the Covid “Vaccine(s)”. I have sent several complaints to the International Criminal Court in the Hague
For people who claim to hate globalists, seeking help from an international agency seems ... odd.

Regardless, Dr. Laity Esq. "forgot" the U.S. doesn't recognize the ICC's jurisdiction. :doh:
But the ICC could go after the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA because it is the United:-States of the family America that is not under the jurisdiction of the ICC because it is sovereign. But the big evil ICC private corporation could go after the strawman UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
101010 :towel:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”