Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Post by Luke »

Keep those self sanctions running Rev Dr Laity Esq!
On Friday morning, Laity sent The Post & Email the FedEx proof of delivery he received from the preparer, Cockle Legal Briefs, showing that 40 copies of the petition for rehearing were delivered to the Supreme Court building at 9:26 AM on June 17, 2021.
Gosh, maybe this time it will be IT and we Obots will be rounded up! It was so close. Planning to check the bug-out bag this weekend.

Realist, since SCOTUS won't take up this case and provide glorious victory to Laity until October (unless they rush this through or postpone adjourning until they can carefully review and rule in his and Mike Lindell's favor), can we wait to PANIC until September or should we be PANICKED all Summer? This is going on our 12th year of panic! :pray:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

chancery wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:42 pmI look forward to learning whether Laity's petition comports with Rule 44.2
SPOILER: It won't.

Given Laity's past conduct and his comments at the P&E, he's going to do exactly what 44.2 says you can't do and just re-argue.

Ironically, I think yesterday's ACA decision is an intervening change. But it doesn't help Laity because the SCOTUS' standing discussion in that case only reinforced that Laity doesn't have standing.

It would be delicious if the court granted rehearing just to deny again deny in light of California v. Texas. But it won't; just a silent long conference denial.
Image ImageImage
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

:waiting:
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

The last conference of the 2020 term occurs on the 24th. They might flush Laity's petition then since it is entirely frivolous.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Reality Check wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:49 am The last conference of the 2020 term occurs on the 24th. They might flush Laity's petition then since it is entirely frivolous.
Earlier he mentioned that it will probably not be in a conference until October. Either he reads here, he managed to actually read the rules, or the printing folks told him that he missed the distribution date for the last conference. I was not sure about petitions for rehearings but when I checked some past cases for various folks, they appeared to hold to the distribution schedule. I don't see why they would bother bumping this forward as it will just be one of the many frivolous cases sitting on the dead list for the summer. He will have his no at the end of September/beginning of October (the long conference is on September 27 but the orders take a while to publish after that).
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey, but what if the justices have been reading Laity, DeMaio, Rondeau and Apuzzo at the Post and Email and decided they've made a terrible mistake and Laity has been right all along? Has SCOTUS ever extended its expected term for a vital case? SCOTUS has the ability to change everything if they wish, right? This is an election case after all, and We The People at the Post and Email clearly have more standing than Texas did with Pennsylvania. Sure it's going to require some rescheduling of summer vacations and courses the justices may be teaching, but that's de minimis compared to a case of such national importance.

When SCOTUS bounces Harris, and Biden is removed by the audits, they'll have to get everything ready for President Nancy Patricia Pelosi! Won't they be over the moon delighted by that. :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Rondeau posted a teaser of Laity's six arguments in his petition for rehearing.

Literally just the nonsense already rejected. :yawn:

Presumably Rondeau is posting just these one-page PDFs (instead of linking to the entire petition that Laity obviously has) so she can post yet an article when the petition is docketed. :roll:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Rondeau posted a teaser of Laity's six arguments in his petition for rehearing.
Oh my. Rondeau posted four more teaser arguments from Laity's petition.

Except they aren't teasers: they're the entire argument. Laity's petition is basically ten bullet points. And with no citations: Just topic sentences untethered to any further discussion or analysis.

I git that Laity believes an attempt is better than none, but whatta waste.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

When seeing this topic light up, first thought was that SCOTUS called an Emergency Conference to calendar this since it's too important to wait all Summer!

Maybe that will happen because Thomas knows this is about HIM!

thomas.JPG
thomas.JPG (100.68 KiB) Viewed 2494 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Rev Dr Laity Esq really outdid himself, this filing is SO DIFFERENT!

1503 1.JPG
1503 1.JPG (97.9 KiB) Viewed 2448 times

1503 2.JPG
1503 2.JPG (110.45 KiB) Viewed 2448 times

1503 3.JPG
1503 3.JPG (107.21 KiB) Viewed 2448 times

1503 4.JPG
1503 4.JPG (112.37 KiB) Viewed 2448 times

1503 5.JPG
1503 5.JPG (57.66 KiB) Viewed 2448 times

The phone lines are burning up in Washington, DC:

Phone rings loudly at Clarence Thomas' house: "Hello?"
Elena Kagan: "Clarence? This is Elena, I've got the Chief and Sonia on with me."
Clarence: "This must be serious."
Kagan: "It is. Remember that Laity petition about Kamala Harris? He's resubmitted it and he's called you out for evading the eligibility argument."
Clarence: "Shit John, you said you would take care of Laity."
Roberts: "Well, I...I..."
Clarence: "You know Damn well Laity already has Sam, Neil and Amy on board, he just needs a fourth. Laity said he had three in the bag."
Sotomayor: "Have you spoken with Brett?"
Clarence: "We all know he's unreliable, remember his drunken stupor at the last conference swearing and screaming 'I like beer' over and over? He can't be trusted."
Sotomayor: "Well, he is a fool, but you don't have many options, Clarence."
Roberts: "It's a really strong petition, Clarence. Laity's been patient, but he knows he's right and the Post and Email is backing him up on this."
Clarence: "Elena, you know Joe Biden, can't they take Sharon Rondeau's site down?"
Kagan: "It's too late, Clarence. Millions of people read the Post and Email, we can't put the toothpaste back in the tube."
Sotomayor: "Has anybody called the Vice President yet?"
Roberts: "I asked Steve Breyer to give her a heads up, but never dreamed Laity would refile so quickly and with such compelling new information."
Clarence: "Well, at least we dodged a bullet on the American Samoa case."
Sotomayor: "You bet your ass, Clarence, if Laity had included that, Brett absolutely would have given him that fourth vote."
Clarence: (voice breaking, in tears) "What am I going to do? My legacy is on the line. Should I call Laity? I see he still has the 716 number up in Tonawanda."
Roberts: "Absolutely not, he'll rip you apart. About the only thing we can do is not mention the petition for rehearing to the others and drag it out to the long conference. Maybe Laity will forget about it, or die or something."
Kagen: "Laity has a mind like a steel trap, John, that's really taking a risk. And he's healthy as a horse."
Sotomayor: "Any chance Chris Wray can help out and get him arrested?
Roberts: "Laity's a model citizen, Chris won't do it."
Clarence: (sobbing) "There's only one other idea. You know what I'm thinking, don't you?"
Kagan: "Oh Clarence no. It will be devastating to ask Kamala to resign, but what you're proposing..."
Roberts: "Laity is far too clever. And he has Mario Apuzzo in his corner. I think it needs to happen."
Sotomayor: "You mean?"
Roberts: "Yes."
Kagan and Sotomayor (together): "Wiener dogs."
Clarence (yells out to Ginnie): "Get Der Dachshundbünker on the line."
Roberts: "Tell His Illuminated Majesty we need the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment for some wet work."
Kagan: "I'd better make the call. His Illuminated Majesty will tell you to go to hell, Clarence."
Clarence: "You're right, Elena. But please, please, do it quickly, Laity is going to start putting the screws to me."
Kagan: "You're going to owe the 699th some huge favors."
Clarence: "Alexa, order 10 cases of Pupperoni."

And SCENE.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Bonus: See, he complied with the rule, he said so!

1503 6.JPG
1503 6.JPG (37.15 KiB) Viewed 2446 times
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

That not one of the courts felt compelled to exercise the Judiciary’s lawful authority given to the D.C. Courts, to defenestrate a usurper and fraud, on a Writ of Quo Warranto, is a travesty.
Has Laity previously displayed this kind of "good Bohemian style" in his papers?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

chancery wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:07 am
That not one of the courts felt compelled to exercise the Judiciary’s lawful authority given to the D.C. Courts, to defenestrate a usurper and fraud, on a Writ of Quo Warranto, is a travesty.
Has Laity previously displayed this kind of "good Bohemian style" in his papers?
I didn't find it in his SCOTUS brief and appendix. It does seem like a new whine that judges and justices are not taking him seriously. I suppose it could have been in some lower court papers but he threw it out the window for his initial SCOTUS petition.
realist

Post by realist »

Orlylicious wrote:The phone lines are burning up in Washington, DC:
:panic:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:55 pm Rev Dr Laity Esq really outdid himself, this filing is SO DIFFERENT!

Kagan: "You're going to owe the 699th some huge favors."
Clarence: "Alexa, order 10 cases of Pupperoni."

And SCENE.

I would splurge for a ticket on Broadway to see that show.

:clap:
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Bravo! Author! Author!!!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:13 am Bravo! Author! Author!!!!!
Looks like the script is progressing nicely Time to think about casting.
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:28 am I suppose it could have been in some lower court papers but he threw it out the window for his initial SCOTUS petition.
:thumbsup: :lol:
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Orlylicious you really out did yourself! :clap:
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:I have a certified copy of Donald Harris’ Naturalizations papers signed and certified, with Gold Seal and Red Ribbon, by [...] the Director of the National Archives and Records Administration at San Francisco. Mr. Harris was made a US citizen on October 20, 1981.

The promise he made in his Oath of Allegiance stated that he “hereby declare[d], on oath that [he] ABSOLUTELY and ENTIRELY renounce[d] and abjure[d] ALL allegiance and fidelity to ANY foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which [he had] heretofore been a subject or citizen…”

It is noteworthy that after he BECAME a US Citizen he returned to Jamaica in the employ of the Jamaican Government as an Economic policy analyst and advisor to several Jamaican prime ministers.

That was not in keeping with his Oath of Allegiance to the United States and in my opinion, a breach of his sworn oath as a US Naturalized Citizen.
Well that settles that: I'm not voting for this Donald Harris fella ever. :smoking:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thank you thank you! It was a fun story to write. And you're right, Realist! :panic:

Meanwhile, birfers are melting down at the P&E over comments Rharon is allowing to go through. :lol: They are such snowflakes.

Henry Wilson says:
Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 3:09 PM
The petition for rehearing just restates the arguments already rejected.

Rehearing will be denied, most likely in October following the long conference.

Gary M Wilmott says:
Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 11:16 PM
Your smug confidence, is based on your faith in the anti-American media propaganda, and the rampant corruption in our government and our judicial system. Just because you and the Obama sycophants and the Marxists in power control the agenda which includes running illegitimate candidates and rigging elections doesn’t mean that patriots like Robert Laity and many others who fight for the Constitution and the founding principles should give up for what is right, what is just, and constitutional. We want our country back. The likes of people such as yourself only serve to destroy and divide the country and I might add, seemingly take great delight in doing so. Can you just get lost? You bring nothing to the table but leftist dribble and devisive rhetoric.

Molly1776Pitcher says:
Monday, June 21, 2021 at 9:06 AM
Yes

Jonathan David Mooers says:
Monday, June 21, 2021 at 9:26 AM
Well stated, Gary.

Things that needed to said herein.

In today’s raging War Between the States of Mind, with Kamala DEVI[L] Harris pompously strutting about, as “America’s first FRAUD-Female VP”, it is relentless patriots like Robert Laity who can make a national difference, by remodeling millions of frames of mind from subjective “believing is seeing” (Harry Wilson, [sic] BLM marxists, Maxine Waters, et al) to objective “seeing is believing” (Trump, Laity, The P&E, et al), me thinks.

FREE THINKER vs MIND SLAVERY, as we witness, everyday, the MIND SLAVERY of those folks who adamantly engage in the WILLFUL IGNORANCE of knowing what they don’t want to know!

Here are some other examples of today’s MIND SLAVERY of WILLFUL IGNORANCE:

BLACK ATTACK: https://www.wnd.com/2021/06/entitled-wo ... ight-back/

BLACK LIES MATTER: https://www.wnd.com/2021/06/maxine-wate ... -campaign/ and presIDent Soetoro-Obama II 2008- 2016

BLACK REVOLUTION:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... -meetings/

Bill says:
Monday, June 21, 2021 at 10:04 AM
There is no possibility that the Supreme Court would overturn a presidential election in the fashion you apparently wish, even if they thought the legal arguments were compelling to any but a small mob of crackpots. They’d no more toss Trump for having his first allegiance to money rather than the country. And the whole notion that anyone’s loyalties would change because their parents became citizens a week before giving birth vs. a week after is pure nonsense. No one disputes that Timothy McVeigh was an NBC, but his blowing up the Oklahoma City Federal Building casts considerable doubt on his allegiance to this country.

You should try fantasy football instead of fantasy legal work.

Jonathan David Mooers says:
Monday, June 21, 2021 at 1:36 PM
Bill,

Are you another example of today’s MIND SLAVERY of WILLFUL IGNORANCE?

Are you upset that crack-and-pot crackpot, Barry Soetoro-Obama II, with his cocaine-stained-brain, NEVER WAS, NEVER IS, and NEVER WILL BE A CONSTITUTIONAL “natural born Citizen”? How about Canada Cruz and foreign-allegiances Kamala Harris-Emhoff?

Putting all fantasy legal work aside, UNIVERSAL OBSERVATIONS OF REALITY reveal Obama’s repeated natural UN-CONSTITUTIONAL anti-America BEHAVIOR is a direct reflection of his life-sensations-acquired natural UN-CONSTITUTIONAL foreign invisible THINKING. Nature Rules, and men follow!

What proof, not spoof, do you offer that these other observations of reality are also fantasy:
>
>
>http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... ermark.pdf

Henry Wilson says:
Monday, June 21, 2021 at 12:10 PM
My confidence in predicting that Laity’s petition will be denied is based on observing the past.

Every judge who has considered Laity’s case has rejected Laity’s belief. Including the U.S. Supreme Court already.

More generally, Laity has lost every eligibility challenge that he has filed.

And looking beyond Laity, the U.S. Supreme Court denied almost every cert. petitions and almost every rehearing petition. So seeking rehearing following cert. denial is wishful thinking stacked on wishful thinking.

What I bring to this table an excellent track record of predicting reality.

James Carter says:
Monday, June 21, 2021 at 7:44 PM
What you bring to this table is “Monday morning quarterbacking.” Nothing more and nothing less.

Like Dem Rep. Maxine Waters told a gathering of her followers to yell at Trump supporters: “You are not welcome here anymore!”

Henry Wilson says:
Monday, June 21, 2021 at 8:25 PM
Making predictions is by definition not Monday-morning quarterbacking. Neither is noting the accuracy of past predictions.

Explaining what has happened also by definition is not Monday-morning quarterbacking.

Suggesting what would have been a winning strategy might be Monday-morning quarterbacking. But there is no winning move for Laity.
Hilarious. They can't abide by anyone shining some light on their safe space of racist fantasy. To Rharon's credit, she's letting the replies though; but they are strictly factual and not inflammatory. Sure is good Rharon is enforcing her Comment Policy:
No personal attacks will be allowed. Please make a general comment about the article you’ve read or a related item, but do not address your comment back to another individual with whom you do not agree. State your position, but please do not become contentious.

Any comments containing knowingly false or misleading information will be marked as spam and the commenter banned permanently.

Harassment, demands, back-and-forth arguments with other commenters and repetitive comments will not be published.
No personal attacks will be allowed. Please make a general comment about the article you’ve read or a related item, but do not address your comment back to another individual with whom you do not agree. State your position, but please do not become contentious.
:P
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Mind slavery? Oh wait, I said that wrong.. MIND SLAVERY?

Mooers and Carter also seem to have a hate-on for Maxine Waters and BLM (and for Mooers, some extra links about dem black folks that I did not follow). It's almost like they have some racial issues. But haven't they constantly said it had nothing to do with race?
gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

The racists have their ultimate go-to. They regard the first person to mention race as the racist, playing "the racism card". It's weapons-grade projection.
It also reminds me of that weird game that a lot of people play when they break up with somebody they are in a relationship with, they have to claim that they initiated the breakup (even if they didn't) so that they preserve the illusion of control.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Laughed at this brilliant line too also, what does it even mean? But "objective" and "Trump, Laity, The P&E, et al" in the same clause was worth a second laugh.
“believing is seeing” (Harry Wilson, [sic] BLM marxists, Maxine Waters, et al) to objective “seeing is believing” (Trump, Laity, The P&E, et al), me thinks.
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:47 am Laughed at this brilliant line too also, what does it even mean? But "objective" and "Trump, Laity, The P&E, et al" in the same clause was worth a second laugh.
“believing is seeing” (Harry Wilson, [sic] BLM marxists, Maxine Waters, et al) to objective “seeing is believing” (Trump, Laity, The P&E, et al), me thinks.
The delicious, unintentional irony that birthers base their beliefs on reality while others base their reality on beliefs.

But, honestly, I just skim past Mooers. Just a rotating buffet of a rather limited word salad.

More fun to use a dozen words to troll for a thousand-word reply. :twisted:
Image ImageImage

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”