Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

GIL: Klayman

bob

Re: GIL: Klayman

Post by bob »

CNS: Roy Moore’s Lawyer, Seeking to Recuse Federal Judge, a No-Show at Hearing:
Accusing a New York jurist of “bias” and “pre-ordained favoritism” in favor of comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, famed conservative attorney Larry Klayman did not show up on Thursday for a remote appearance before that judge.
We've seen Taitz do some stupid stuff, but Klayman in one day: (1) blew off a federal judge because (2) he was bizzy inditing Biden, and too (also) (3) earned an OSC for also "forgetting" to tell the judge about his discipline problems in DC while (4) demanding the NY judge's recusal (for not bowing to Klayman's demands).
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 9:10 pm CNS: Roy Moore’s Lawyer, Seeking to Recuse Federal Judge, a No-Show at Hearing:
Accusing a New York jurist of “bias” and “pre-ordained favoritism” in favor of comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, famed conservative attorney Larry Klayman did not show up on Thursday for a remote appearance before that judge.
We've seen Taitz do some stupid stuff, but Klayman in one day: (1) blew off a federal judge because (2) he was bizzy inditing Biden, and too (also) (3) earned an OSC for also "forgetting" to tell the judge about his discipline problems in DC while (4) demanding the NY judge's recusal (for not bowing to Klayman's demands).
Sooo... if I am understanding correctly,

1. There was a hearing because Cohen wants the deposition sealed. He knows that Klayman will put it online so he can show off harassing the defendant, in order to get attention and money.
2. He missed said hearing because he was fake indicting Biden for attention and money.
3. He "neglected" to tell another jurisdiction about the discipline issues, which, of course, will be resolved in his favor any day now. Next up, Klayman v Porter in the SD of New York until transferred to DC to join all the other Klayman v Porters because no Klayman v Porter should be without their friends.
4. It's recusal time again. Can a judge, if their clerk has researched the history, sanction or refer a plaintiff's counsel for lack of good faith/frivolous attempts to switch judges through recusal requests? It is starting to become every one of his cases.

I don't recall GIL skipping hearings to have been an issue so I might take him at his word that he forgot. Given the total amount of cases he has at any time and his inability to do any filing on time (either by falling behind or to artificially keep the case alive), I would think he has some serious time management issues.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

5) He made an error, he should have said, "merely a 'FUBAR'". :lol:
In a phone call Thursday afternoon, the Boca Raton-based attorney told Courthouse News that missing the conference was merely a “snafu.”
Bonus: He's Trump-appointed Judge Cronan.

For those that don't know the Taitz/Klayman history... well, it's messy.
Drudge writes about Arpaio/Klayman case, which was dismissed, but does not write about my case in the 9th circuit, where I was granted a hearing and it was already found that my client, former Pres. Candidate, Keith Judd, was granted standing. Was Drudge, like WND and Birther report, paid by Arpaio to promote him and quash any news about my cases?
Posted on | August 14, 2015 | 2 Comments

Press release
Law Offices of Orly Taitz

9th Circuit Court of Appeals has scheduled oral argument in case Grinols, Judd et al v Electoral college, Obama, Biden, Governor of CA, Secretary of State of CA.

This case was filed by CA attorney Orly Taitz. In this case the District Court judge, Morrison C England, has already found that presidential candidate, Keith Judd, who received 40% running against Obama in 2012 WV Democratic party primary, had standing to proceed with the law suit against Barack Obama based on evidence that Obama is using a stolen CT Social Security number and all fabricated IDs. However, the judge ruled that this is not a justiciable issue, meaning that the court cannot rule on eligibility of the candidate. The argument was laughable and an insult to intelligence of every American citizen, as time and again the courts ruled on eligibility of a candidate. What is even more appalling and disturbing, is that in the same federal court in Sacramento, around the same time another presidential candidate, Peta Lindsey, was found to be ineligible due to the fact that she was not 35 years old and as such not eligible. Lindsey was thrown of the ballot. When her attorney claimed in the 9th circuit that the issue is not justiciable, the 9th Circuit found it to be justiciable. So Attorney Taitz and her clients have a perfect precedent and the law on their side. If the judges will not be corrupt, they will have no other choice but to rule in favor of the plaintiffs.

So far no conservative or “dissident” media reported on this hearing, yet they reported on other cases, which are being dismissed. The question is “Why?”. Attorney Orly Taitz is urging all patriots to be at the hearing on October 20th and spread the word by forwarding this announcement to media outlets around the country. This issue is more important today than ever, we need a declaratory relief on Obama’s lack of citizenship, his lack of valid Social Security number and valid IDs, we need a relief on his lack of eligibility and his lack of allegiance to this county. Obama’s actions of completely bankrupting this nation with 10 trillion of additional debt, cuts the military and recent deal with Iran are a bigger threat to this nation that Clinton’s e-mails. Success in this case will lead to eventual adjudication that Obama’s deals, bills and executive orders are null and void, as he was signing those based on fraud, asserting his identity and eligibility for presidency based on bogus IDs. Taitz will be asking the court to give her additional time for this important case. Additionally, Taitz works pro bono and any and all donations are greatly appreciated and can be given at wwwOrlyTaitzESQ.com or by mail to 29839 Santa Margarita pkwy, ste 100, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/drudge-writ ... er-pres-c/

Many Orly articles about Klayman in her stye: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?s=klayman

What was that hilarious quote from somebody here that with "Grinols" the ____ is ____?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

... the Boca Raton-based attorney ...
My irony meter gets pegged when I assplain that GIL lives in a city named "Mouth of the Rat".

Just so appropriate. :lol:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Foggy wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:53 am
... the Boca Raton-based attorney ...
My irony meter gets pegged when I assplain that GIL lives in a city named "Mouth of the Rat".

Just so appropriate. :lol:
Klayman lives in Los Angeles, California. And has done so for years.
bob

Post by bob »

Klayman appealed the trial court's granting Wonkette's motion to dismiss -- but the trial court granted Klayman leave to amend.

So the appellate court "explained" to Klayman that an order to dismiss with leave to amend isn't a final, appealable order.

:brickwallsmall:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

His appeal was so fast, I am wondering if he even bothered to read the dismissal. He was sort of busy skipping hearings and fake indicting Biden.
bob

Post by bob »

Klayman's New Common Sense:
There's more, but it is just the usual rhetoric and begging for cash.

That picture, tho.
Image ImageImage
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:49 pm
That picture, tho.
I thought the poorly photoshopped tricorn hat is a nice touch thou... :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wait, all the founding fathers wore cool shades, amirite? 8-)
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

He needed to use his justice league photoshop costume, with the tri-corner hat, and the shades. That would have completed the look.
bob

Post by bob »

The boys moved this week's episode to Tuesday:

Kerry's gonna get citizen indited. And SCOTUS (minus Thomas) as well! :towel:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Oh gosh, why was it moved? GIL knows we cosplay Citizen Doctors on Wednesdays. :mad:

Hope GIL Googles himself often (no, meaning searches for himself, ya filthy animals)... under Wikipedia's entry, here are the Top Results!

GIL Google.JPG
GIL Google.JPG (143.77 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10

Post by northland10 »

While Orly Google's herself for the same reason she Google's Herself (personal pleasure), GIL only Googles himself to determine who to sue next.
bob

Post by bob »

bob wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:46 pm The boys moved this week's episode to Tuesday
Apologies to the boys: Tuesday was a special session; here's the regular ole :yankyank: :
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:39 pm So: In Racist Cops v. Philadelphia, the court previously granted the defendant's unopposed motion to dismiss. But vacated that order once Klayman got serious about this case. The judge then granted the renewed motion to dismiss, with leave to amend -- and this "curious" caveat:
Plaintiffs may file an Amended Complaint consistent with this Order and with Fed. R. Civ. P. 11, if desired, on or before May 7, 2021.
A judge telling a lawyer to comply with Rule 11 (aka "the sanctions rule") is unusual and beyond the usual polite judgespeak.

Klayman gotta Klayman, so on Friday he asked for an extension of time. Well:
E.D. Pa. wrote:ORDER THAT PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE FIRST AMENDED COMPLAINT IS DENIED. PLAINTIFF MAY FILE AN AMENDED COMPLAINT CONSISTENT WITH FED.R.CIV.P. 11, IF DESIRED, ON OR BEFORE 5/7/21
"Did I stutter?"

* John Younge; curiously, an Obama nominee that the Senate killed. So the repeached Florida Man renominated him (twice!), and the Senate confirmed Younge on a voice vote.
So, he dragged his feet again. Judge threatened and then GIL filed a notice of voluntary dismissal.
05/12/2021 37 ORDERED THAT PLAINTIFFS SHALL SHOW CAUSE BY MAY 19, 2021, BY LETTER ON THE DOCKET, AS TO WHY THIS CASE SHOULD NOT BE DISMISSED FOR FAILURE TO PROSECUTE PURSUANT TO FEDERAL RULE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE 41(b). SIGNED BY HONORABLE JOHN M. YOUNGE ON 5/12/2021. 5/12/2021 ENTERED AND COPIES E-MAILED. NOT MAILED TO UNREP.(sg, ) (Entered: 05/12/2021)
05/13/2021 ORDER # 37 MAILED TO UNREP (jpd, ) (Entered: 05/13/2021)
05/13/2021 38 NOTICE of Voluntary Dismissal by All Plaintiffs As To ALL DEFENDANTS(TEITELMAN, ANDREW) (Entered: 05/13/2021)
Can the court refuse the voluntary dismissal seeing as the defense and made an appearance and had various motions still out there?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I keep wondering who he suing now when I see a new case on Pacer, but then find, oh, it is somebody else who has removed from state court. This has been a popular thing with GIL defendants. I assume he goes to state thinking he is more likely to be able to get to discovery and harass the defendants through depositions.

This time, it is the National Law Review. They were mean and repeated stuff about his discipline issues.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/59 ... media-llc/
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:21 pm Can the court refuse the voluntary dismissal seeing as the defense and made an appearance and had various motions still out there?
Unilateral voluntary dismissal is permitted before an answer is filed. IIRC, the defendants hadn't answered yet.

northland10 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:25 pm This time, it is the National Law Review. They were mean and repeated stuff about his discipline issues.
Yeah; ALM owns some legal periodicals. Here's the Nation Law Journal article that "won" Klayman's paper throwing.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:25 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:21 pm Can the court refuse the voluntary dismissal seeing as the defense and made an appearance and had various motions still out there?
Unilateral voluntary dismissal is permitted before an answer is filed. IIRC, the defendants hadn't answered yet.
Oh, I had issued the MTD for failure to state a claim was considered an answer.
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:29 pmOh, I had issued the MTD for failure to state a claim was considered an answer.
A motion to dismiss is a responsive pleading, but not an answer.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 9:10 pm CNS: Roy Moore’s Lawyer, Seeking to Recuse Federal Judge, a No-Show at Hearing:
So, as most people do with an OSC, he responds in a 56-page letter (it has zidbits). I have not read through it yet, but I enjoyed the fact that he still wants the judge to recuse. And early on, he says he does not have to report his discipline because the rule says "admitted to the bar of this court" and he reminds the judge he is not a member of the bar, he is PHV. So there. Then it goes on to how he is still in good with Florday, and that is as far as I have gotten so far.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .146.0.pdf

ETA... He thought DC already informed the court, and Rotunda says....
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Does Grossly Inappropriate Larry Klayman use a Ouija board to channel the deceased Rotunda voice? BTW, I use Grossly Inappropriate Larry Klayman rather than GIL to ensure that any search results include the Grossly Inappropriate Larry. People might otherwise think GIL is just his first name.

So, Grossly Inappropriate Larry Klayman, how many times is that now that you have been sanctioned by state bars and state and federal courts? Please update us in order that we can be accurate when reporting that information to every court where you apply for PHV.

Has someone here prepared a comprehensive list yet? If so, please share.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I notice that the docket says that it is not necessary to inform the Court if a party does not agree to having the Magistrate Judge handle all the matters -- "If agreed, parties should complete and file the Consent form found on our website. It is not necessary to file a document indicating lack of consent."

Odds on Grossly Inappropriate Larry Klayman not filing a notice of objection to the obviously corrupt, incompetent and biased Magistrate Judge. I say this because, as he has not already ruled completely and in all matters before in favor of Grossly Inappropriate Larry Klayman, he must be all of those. And if he isn't yet, once he rules against Grossly Inappropriate Larry Klayman he will receive a motion declaring him as such.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

woodworker wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:49 pm Has someone here prepared a comprehensive list yet? If so, please share.
I think the one place these were all put together was the old version here. So, off the top of my head (the 9th circuit or District of Nevada may have something in the Bundy case he tried to get PHF in).

In the 90s:
- Banned from Denny Chin's court in the SDNY for bad behavior (Larry used the Chin is racist it against white folk gambit, IIRC). This ought to be interesting if his Moore v Cohen/Showtime case is dismissed and he gets Chin on the panel at the appeals court.

- He was banned from some judge's court in California for bad behavior.

2011 -
- Florida reprimanded him for failure to follow through for his client's case while still taking the pay. He was required to repay. DC had a reciprocal reprimand

DC Discipline issues:

- 90 days for his use of Judicial Watch clients in his cases against Judicial Watch, or something like that. 90 days suspension, no fitness requirement. He has had some issues with other courts for his lack of candor in reporting this. Some courts have ordered reciprocal discipline starting now. He has sued various members of the DC Board of Professional Responsibility and the staff because they tattled on him. I assume he has not informed Florida (just like he has not informed anybody).

- Currently pending is a discipline case where he made inappropriate moves on a client and also sued on their behalf without their permission (such as suing Hilary, again). Currently pending with the DC Court of Appeals. The board recommended 18 months with a fitness requirement. The DC Court of Appeals has issued an interim suspension (after he requested multiple extensions of time with the court in the case). He has whined on the docket ever since.

How many courts where he is practicing have been informed. My guess would be 0, or less.

Cases likely in progress.

- 9th Circuit and his attempts to represent Bundy. Nevada and the 9th were rather annoyed when he lied to them about the status of the earlier DC Discipline issue. While not on the docket, somewhere, I have seen the bill of particulars for this and they had a hearing back in September (the poots loved him.. and Rotunda made a post-mortem appearance).

- I am pretty sure a complaint was made by Dennis Montgomery since Grossly Inappropriate Larry sued Montgomery in DC Superior court because of it (hint to GIL, when you act badly, don't sue somebody in on a public docket so we can see how you acted badly as you did with your divorce). Who knows if DC will take this one up. Montgomery is not known for his truthfulness. I always figured the lying in his case was an equal split with Larry.

- I recall Peter Santilli mentioning that he submitted a complaint but I don't know what has or may happen with that one. With the DC folks, we may find out in 10 years.

- Schaefer Cox is also mad at Larry but is suing instead of a complaint. He has managed to retain an attorney for it, though Larry is hiding from service (or was),

I am not sure about other cases he has been sanctioned in. IIRC, a few times he has gotten hit with attorney fees but most judges have been kicking him to the curb (I am still mad over the Florida judge kicking Montgomery v Risen to DC after all the games GIL played with hiding the software he was required to turn over).

A Florida court told him he can't file suits against the ex anymore.

One of my favorite moments was when he actually won a case against JW and his ex claimed the large award, which JW promptly deposited in an escrow account for her.

I think he was sanctioned or his client was hit with attorney fees in the case of the guy in Minnesota suing Rachel Maddow.
bob

Post by bob »

Generously assuming Klayman is correct(!) that the self-tattle rule applies only to members of the S.D.N.Y. bar, the court can just set a hearing on whether to revoke Klayman's PHV status. (For, ya know, being disciplined.) So Klayman's efforts are, at best, a stall.

woodworker wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:49 pm Does Grossly Inappropriate Larry Klayman use a Ouiji board to channel the deceased Rotunda voice?
Rotunda testified (IIRC) in Klayman's first disciplinary proceeding (initiated by Judicial Watch); Rotunda was of the opinion that Klayman's representing people suing his former client was ethical. (The D.C. courts did not bite.) But Klayman trots out Rotunda's opinion letter, as if repetition will solve Klayman's problems.
Has someone here prepared a comprehensive list yet? If so, please share.
IIRC:

The D.C. bar has twice disciplined Klayman: once for 90-days (over the Judicial Watch matter) and once temporarily but indefinitely (over his alleged sexual harassment of his sexual-harassment plaintiff).

The Pennsylvania and D.C. Cir. bars then imposed reciprocal 90-day discipline.

(In addition the Florida bar's public reprimand years ago.)

There's no public information about the complaints filed with the D.C. bar re: Bundy, Montgomery, and Santilli.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”