Welcome to Fogbow Rebooted. My previous hosting company crashed my server and I couldn't restore the database, so we are starting Fogbow from scratch again. You will have to re-register in order to use the forum, and because of spammers, I will have to approve your membership.
As always, you can dismiss this announcement, little X button top right.

Bracket Madness - A Fairly Fruitless Endeavour

bob

Re: Bracket Madness - A Fairly Fruitless Endeavour

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:49 pm That was surprisingly easy. Gonzaga made one little run.
Exactly one person in the work pool picked Baylor. Came in the bottom 10%. :doh:

Liz

Re: Bracket Madness - A Fairly Fruitless Endeavour

Post by Liz »

bob wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:28 am
Reality Check wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:49 pm That was surprisingly easy. Gonzaga made one little run.
Exactly one person in the work pool picked Baylor. Came in the bottom 10%. :doh:
.. and exactly one person picked Baylor in the Fogbow Group. Way to go RC. :dance:
Gonzaga was lucky to beat 11 seed UCLA with a 50 foot, off the glass buzzer beater ... off the glass shouldn't count unless the player calls glass when the shot goes up. :oldman:
Baylor did the same to the Zags as they did to Houston, wire to wire, with a smothering defense and dazzling offense.
It was easy... I'm not too surprised and not at all disappointed.