Ted Cruz, Texas Tea Turd

tek

Re: Ted Cruz, Texas Tea Turd

Post by tek »

So, in March, at the start of coronavirus lockdown, I went on Amazon to try to buy toilet paper. I bought the only kind that was available. It finally arrived yesterday, shipped from China. Pitiful!
So not only is Ted Cruz an asshole, he's a stupid asshole.
Then again, this is right on a par with his reading of Green Eggs and Ham.
There's no way back
from there to here
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

tek wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:24 pm
So, in March, at the start of coronavirus lockdown, I went on Amazon to try to buy toilet paper. I bought the only kind that was available. It finally arrived yesterday, shipped from China. Pitiful!
Yes, he's stupid. And you would think a U.S. Senator would have a large enough network of associates that he could source a few packages of TP without resorting to buying from an overseas Amazon seller. Has he no friends? :lol:

He got exactly what he deserved yet he's too stupid to even see or appreciate the irony and humor in the outcome.
kate520

Post by kate520 »

I’ve always thought of Tea Turd Ted as a Floriduh Man, thus am rarely surprised at his stupididity.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

tek wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:24 pm
Then again, this is right on a par with his reading of Green Eggs and Ham.
There must be some good laughs happening throughout the Amazon organization.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

One of the hallmarks of emotional intelligence is the ability to manage impulses, e.g., delay gratification.

When toilet paper sold out during the initial panic buying, I didn't have any immediate worries because I keep a healthy supply since I depend on rides to the store. I saw all the off-kilter stuff slowly appear on Amazon, but figured I'd wait until I saw the name brands come back (except Georgia Pacific, which was available first but I boycott.) Maybe a month or so, the name brands started coming back along with some bamboo stuff, etc., but it was a little like getting tickets to Comic-con — you had to be online before it sold out. Amazon Fresh started having some available too, including their own brand (which gets okay reviews). Had Senator Cruz waited a few weeks, he could have had enough Cottonelle or Angel Soft or whatever to last who knows how long — they even had boxes of 60 Cottonelle rolls at one point.

The point is . . . well, I don't know what the point is.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:43 pm The point is . . . well, I don't know what the point is.
The point is, "TP panic" is soooo... 60+ days ago. He's looking for sympathy now? :mrgreen:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:50 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:43 pm The point is . . . well, I don't know what the point is.
The point is, "TP panic" is soooo... 60+ days ago. He's looking for sympathy now? :mrgreen:
Yeah, but blaming the Chinese is a weird distraction attempt too.
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

I call fake on Ted. Or at least cheap. I ordered brand-name Quilted Northern from Amazon on March 12, delivered March 15. 18 roll, about $30.00. (I think we might finally open it next week.) Either he went for the super-cheap or chose a sketchy vender.
Edit: I guess the exact order date matters. But, when nothing came after 30 days he should have cancelled.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I tell you what teddy boy, since mentioning jim jordan and wrestling is... problematic, why don’t we say fuck him and just make it you & me. I’ll give 50k to Black Lives Matter and you can keep all the tax payer money you were thinking of spending.
I really don't understand what's going on here, but worth noting. Unclear how Gym Jordan and Matt Gaetz are involved :confused:
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I think there must be a good chunk of the twatter chain here we are missing. FWIW, I think Perlman could quite easily break either of both of them in to little whimpering pieces. Now that I would pay to watch.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:24 am
I tell you what teddy boy, since mentioning jim jordan and wrestling is... problematic, why don’t we say fuck him and just make it you & me. I’ll give 50k to Black Lives Matter and you can keep all the tax payer money you were thinking of spending.
I really don't understand what's going on here, but worth noting. Unclear how Gym Jordan and Matt Gaetz are involved :confused:
I call it dick wagging, but polite company calls it testosterone poisoning.
Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Not sure I've ever heard of someone challenging another person to fight......someone else.
GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

Sugar Magnolia wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:52 am Not sure I've ever heard of someone challenging another person to fight......someone else.
My dad can beat up your dad.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.
tek

Post by tek »

you_and_him_fight.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There's no way back
from there to here
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Wonkette 'splains all about Gaetz/Cruz v. Perlman. It is, of course, funny and stupid.

https://www.wonkette.com/matt-gaetz-say ... Y5LDlCwiik
Screenshot_20200615_113838.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image Image Image Image
Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Lyin' Ted fancies himself an edgy culture warrior, it is an attempt to position himself for a 2024 run. Remember during the Kavanaugh confirmation he put himself on the front lines in the War on Beer by making sure he was photographed carrying a case out of a store. It's a very tricky game because before he jumps into something, he has to make sure it is Trump-approved.
Notorial Dissent

Lyin' Ted is well, lyin' Ted, and LaRumps butt monkey. So none of this is surprising. His entire life is based on delusion.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:rotflmao: I snatched this from a post I saw on Twitter. It made me laugh.
cruz.jpg
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

From Sunday:

In the replies, there's also a photo of Cruz at the boarding gate sans mask.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Lani

Post by Lani »

There is also a photo of him waiting to board without a mask.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

In case you need a Felito endorsement of IMPOTUS graphic to post... :P

Cruz Ugly.JPG
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
August 26 was proclaimed Women's Equality Day in 1972 by Richard Nixon. August 26, 1920, was date the 19th Amendment was confirmed by the Secretary of State and became law.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1295737050784763905
Marco & I haven’t always agreed, but to see him slandered by this oleaginous cretin is shameful. Schmidt wouldn’t understand—he’s spent his life serving, & then betraying, powerful men—but for those whose families suffered & bled under Castro’s tyrannny, this is beyond the pale.
:?: :confused: Has Teddy got one two many N in tyranny?
Notorial Dissent

I can't believe he knows what oleaginous is let alone how to use it. I simply refuse. And yes he is "n" heavy.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Tyrannny...

An angry, controlling cross dresser?

Return to “Congress”