Welcome to Fogbow Rebooted. My previous hosting company crashed my server and I couldn't restore the database, so we are starting Fogbow from scratch again. You will have to re-register in order to use the forum, and because of spammers, I will have to approve your membership.
As always, you can dismiss this announcement, little X button top right.

$10 Billion Per Year

John Thomas8

$10 Billion Per Year

Post by John Thomas8 »

That's what the NFL got from the networks for the next 10 years of broadcast rights:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/310 ... fox-amazon

Foggy
Site Admin
Occupation:: Dick Tater, Genetically Modified Earthling, and Bioweapons Factory

Re: $10 Billion Per Year

Post by Foggy »

:shock:

Ornery ol' coot
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

That's another reason I gave up on their bullshit years ago.

I'll watch futbol (soccer) cause that's actual football -- and they play non-stop (clock never stops, no time-outs, no commercial breaks other than half-time). And the goal is not to smash into each other.

American football is complete garbage.

zekeb
Occupation:: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

neonzx wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:25 pm That's another reason I gave up on their bullshit years ago.

I'll watch futbol (soccer) cause that's actual football -- and they play non-stop (clock never stops, no time-outs, no commercial breaks other than half-time). And the goal is not to smash into each other.

American football is complete garbage.
I watch some college football. I don't watch the NFL at all. Even college football doesn't do much for me anymore. A college is for educating. I could care less how good a college team is if they place sports above education.

Hanno una spiegazione per tutto.