The MOOCH

Azastan

Re: The MOOCH

Post by Azastan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:15 am

ZekeB wrote:Nowhere did I see it reported that The Mooch was lanced and squeezed.
Perhaps his soon-to-be-ex wife will do that nasty job.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:46 pm

So did he fall off the planet somewhere? I miss that guy!

It's his solemn responsibility to give interviews in which he vents his spleen and says mucho potty mouth words and tells us whether General Kelly is into auto-fellatio and entertains us REAL GOOD. He can't just limp off the political battlefield all shot full of holes and hide in a cave like a common loser cussmonster. Unacceptable! :madguy:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:07 pm

Foggy wrote:So did he fall off the planet somewhere? I miss that guy!

It's his solemn responsibility to give interviews in which he vents his spleen and says mucho potty mouth words and tells us whether General Kelly is into auto-fellatio and entertains us REAL GOOD. He can't just limp off the political battlefield all shot full of holes and hide in a cave like a common loser cussmonster. Unacceptable! :madguy:
I'm going to guess that CoS Kelly politely suggested he give his tongue a few days' rest.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

bob

Post by bob » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:11 pm

CNN: Scaramucci says he will pay taxes on sale of investment company:
Anthony Scaramucci lost more than a job at the White House: He lost the chance to delay paying millions of dollars in taxes.

Scaramucci's lawyer said Tuesday that he will pay capital gains tax when he completes the sale of his investment company, SkyBridge Capital.

"Mr. Scaramucci is going to pay the capital gains taxes once the sale goes through," the lawyer, Elliot Berke, said in a statement after CNN asked about Scaramucci's plans. "There was never an attempt to game the system -- it was simply to adhere to what is allowable by law. His true and only purpose was to serve the country. And he will be back."
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

June bug

Post by June bug » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:35 pm

"...And he will be back."
Noooooooo! :panic: :panic: :panic:

(But probably yes - he's still angling for the Export/Import Bank)

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:07 am

Scaramucci says vulgar remarks about Priebus, Bannon were a joke

Anthony Scaramucci, who recently resigned as White House communications director, said Tuesday he was largely "joking" in the comments he made to a New Yorker reporter about other Trump administration officials.

"Most of what I said was humorous and joking," Scaramucci told the Huffington Post on Tuesday, referring to his now infamous phone call to Ryan Lizza. "Legally, it may have been on the record, but the spirit of it was off. And he knew that."

While Scaramucci claims his insulting remarks were mostly not serious, he received strong backlash for his vulgar, expletive-filled phone call that many cable news network hosts have had difficulty repeating on air.
Despite feeling betrayed that Lizza published an account of the phone call, Scaramucci told the news outlet that they are old family friends.

“The Lizzas and Scaramuccis have been friends for over 50 years. My dad knew his dad from construction, and we were building a personal relationship," he said.

Lizza, however, refutes Scaramucci's claims of being close friends.

"I've only known Anthony in his capacity as a Trump surrogate and then White House communications director," Lizza told the news outlet. "We are not and have never been ‘old family friends,' though I think our fathers knew each other, so maybe that's what he's talking about. (The Long Island Italian world in that generation is relatively small.) But again that would not be a reason to suppress an explosive on-the-record interview."
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ere-a-joke
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:43 am

Seems to be a regular comedy club at the white house at the moment, with the amount of "jokes" that people are claiming.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:58 am

Suranis wrote:Seems to be a regular comedy club at the white house at the moment, with the amount of "jokes" that people are claiming.
In fairness to the Mooch, Bannon sucking his own cock is a lot more likely to be a joke than cops bashing handcuffed defendant's heads into the door frame as they stuff them into the back seat.
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:59 am

I was thinking the same thing. It's pitiful how all these supposedly grown men don't even grasp how utterly inappropriate is pretty much everything they say and do.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

bob

Post by bob » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:10 am

Dan1100 wrote:
Suranis wrote:Seems to be a regular comedy club at the white house at the moment, with the amount of "jokes" that people are claiming.
In fairness to the Mooch, Bannon sucking his own cock is a lot more likely to be a joke than cops bashing handcuffed defendant's heads into the door frame as they stuff them into the back seat.
I think there are literally zero people on the planet who think Bannon can autofelliate. The Mooch is now trying to claim that it was all a light-hearted jest, a good-natured ribbing among collegial friends/friendly colleagues. And a not backstabbing undermining of authority intended as a power grab.

The president, OTOH, was encouraging unconstitutional police brutality, his subsequent gaslighting notwithstanding.

RVInit wrote:I was thinking the same thing. It's pitiful how all these supposedly grown men don't even grasp how utterly inappropriate is pretty much everything they say and do.
:yeah:

Makes you long for the days of pearl clutching over coffee salutes and feet on desks.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:52 am

Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian
July 28 ·

I'm really disappointed with The New Yorker's shocking use of language. A comma instead of a semicolon?

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:35 am

bob wrote:I think there are literally zero people on the planet who think Bannon can autofelliate.
That doesn't mean he can't try. Just like I'm going to try to unthink the image that just came to mind.
:shock:
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:41 am

Slartibartfast wrote:
bob wrote:I think there are literally zero people on the planet who think Bannon can autofelliate.
That doesn't mean he can't try. Just like I'm going to try to unthink the image that just came to mind.
Even Ron Jeremy is disgusted by that mental image.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:08 am

RVInit wrote:I was thinking the same thing. It's pitiful how all these supposedly grown men don't even grasp how utterly inappropriate is pretty much everything they say and do.
Trump's "Best People" are truly the worst

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:20 am

Dolly wrote:

Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian
July 28 ·

I'm really disappointed with The New Yorker's shocking use of language. A comma instead of a semicolon?
I love, love, love, Mrs. Betty Bowers!!!!
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: African-American Naomi Anderson was a leader in the suffrage movement in the west, a published poet, barber, community activist, and teacher.

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Chilidog wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
Even Ron Jeremy is disgusted by that mental image.
At least he can block it out by watching video of his own auto-fellation. So he's got that going for him.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Mooch to set up new Trump fellating comms shop to support Trump 24/7.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/ousted- ... deral-law/
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Mooch is going to have a live Facebook thingy tomorrow. He just isn't going away is he? :brickwallsmall:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/02/poli ... index.html
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:17 am

Reality Check wrote:Mooch is going to have a live Facebook thingy tomorrow. He just isn't going away is he? :brickwallsmall:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/02/poli ... index.html
RC, do you think we need this one too? :bangwall: It's bigger, so maybe even better. :blink:
"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:01 am

Could Mooch's new activities be related to the brand new state run "news" that is about to erupt?

Someone needs to stop this NOW. It's a slippery slope, started by the likes of Faux "news". Geez, just when you think we might just survive a Trump administration.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:12 pm

No going back: Anthony Scaramucci's White House job could cost him $7.5 million

WASHINGTON — Anthony Scaramucci took no salary during his short tenure as White House communication director — yet his 10-day career detour could end up costing him more than $7.5 million.

That's because the New York hedge fund founder left the White House before he could obtain a "certificate of divestiture" giving him the special tax treatment available to federal employees who give up assets in order to avoid conflicts of interest.

Without that certificate, the sale of Scaramucci's SkyBridge Capital to a Chinese holding company will be taxed at the capital gains rate of 15%. According to Scaramucci's financial disclosure report, his 43.8% share of the sale is worth at least $50 million; other estimates put that number even higher.

The Office of Government Ethics would not comment on Scaramucci's application for that special tax treatment. But certificates are a matter of public record, and no such certificate has been granted to Scaramucci. And under OGE regulations, the agency will only grant certificates to current employees of the executive branch.

That certificate allows a federal employee to reinvest the proceeds of the asset sale —with capital gains taxes deferred — into U.S. Treasuries or a diversified mutual fund that would not present a conflict of interest.

The Export-Import Bank, the federal agency where Scaramucci served as chief strategy officer and senior vice president before moving to the White House, said he officially left his job there July 25. <SNIP>
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 531376001/

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:15 pm

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:55 pm

The Daily Beast has an interview up with Ryan Lizza where portions of the cock blocking tape are played. Kind of disappointing. The Mooch doesn't sound drunk, and the "rant" was actually calmly delivered.
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

tek

Post by tek » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:31 pm

TexasFilly wrote:The Daily Beast has an interview up with Ryan Lizza where portions of the cock blocking tape are played. Kind of disappointing. The Mooch doesn't sound drunk, and the "rant" was actually calmly delivered.
I heard some of it on Sirius while out running errands .. it was definitely not the delivery I expected.. I expected an animated new yawker, but it sounded like the ketchup advisory board..
There's no way back
from there to here

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:13 am

The Mooch is making his return on Colbert Monday?!?!
Mooch Colbert.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Return to “President & Executive Branch”