The MOOCH

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: The MOOCH

Post by Orlylicious »

Glad he cleared this up! On Newsmax no less.
Scaramucci: I Never Said Trump Was 'Racist'

(Newsmax TV/"Newsmax Now")
By Jason Devaney | Friday, 23 August 2019 09:27 PM

President Donald Trump is a "full-blown narcissist" who is incapable of being a racist because of his self-centered nature, former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci told Newsmax TV.

In an exclusive interview with John Bachman on "Newsmax Now" Friday night, Scaramucci continued to lambaste Trump roughly two years after he left the administration in a cloud of controversy.

"I never said he was a racist. I said that he is such a full-blown narcissist that he objectifies people. So you can't be racist against a black car and a white car because they're cars. And that's how he views people," Scaramucci said. [MUCH BETTER! :lol: ]

Bachman began the interview by rattling off a list of things Trump has done, both before and during his presidency, that go against being a racist — things like integrating the private golf club he owns in Florida and signing criminal justice reform into law.

"He sprays a few things like you just mentioned to prove that he's not racist, and then he goes into these rallies and he elicits chants like 'send her back,'" Scaramucci said. "Or he goes on Twitter and he tells four congresswomen — three of which were born in the United States, one who its a naturalized citizen, all four democratically elected in the country — to go back to the countries they came from.

"The nativist Americans 100 years ago did that to my grandmother, that is a full-blown racist tweet. That is a full-blown racist trope."
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/scara ... id/929848/
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

The MOOCH endorsed... Joe Biden!

He said he's not a Trumpist.

And, if asked, he'd be willing to appear at a rally. Democrats might not care but boy will it piss IMPOTUS off.

:dance:
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

The Biden campaign responded to Comey's tweet that he voted for Joe with a snarky message, basically "Thanks but :talktothehand: ." They'll take the Mooch's vote but he won't be on any campaign stage any time soon.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Welcome all of the Never Trumpists to vote for Joe, but remember who they are. That includes the Mooch. I don't believe he is in it for anything other than the glory of the Mooch.

Return to “President & Executive Branch”