The MOOCH

TexasFilly

The MOOCH

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:53 pm

I know that this is being discussed in the Fractally Clueless White House thread, but I think The Mooch is worthy of his own thread. His on the record interview with Ryan Lizza demands he have his own thread.

Lawrence O'Donnell was just on Ari Melber's new show on MSNBC. O'Donnell maintains that The Mooch is not yet an employee of the White House (something about his business not being able to be sold until August 15).

Anyhoo, I offer his Stephen Colbert bit from tonight's show (apparently before the Lizza article hit):

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Foggy

Re: The MOOCH

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:02 pm

He is PERFECT for this administration. He has all the class that the president himself has.

He's something I'd scrape off the bottom of my shoe before walking into the home of any decent person. I am rooting for him to become chief of staff and take out the trash.

If he said about me what he said about Bannon, I wouldn't care about my job or my criminal record. I'd get a stick and beat the living shit out of him and put him in the hospital. But Trump, I have little doubt, was favorably impressed. I understand why Spicer quit now.

Yowza. :smoking:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:11 pm

Trump deserves this guy. You all know how much I disdain Trump - so that's not a compliment.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... d8a2f1aafc
"Anthony Scaramucci, who was hired as Mr Trump’s new Communications Director a week ago, has been on a crusade against leakers within the administration. On Wednesday night, he reportedly called New Yorker reporter Ryan Lizza in a rage.

“Who leaked that to you?” Mr Scaramucci asked, according to Mr Lizza. “I ask these guys not to leak anything and they can’t help themselves. You’re an American citizen, this is a major catasrophe for the American country. So I’m asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it.”

“Is it an assistant to the president?” he pressed. Mr Lizza refused to reveal his source. “OK, I’m going to fire every one of them, and then you haven’t protected anybody, so the entire place will be fired over the next two weeks,” Mr Scaramucci responded.
“They’ll all be fired by me. I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus - if you want to leak something - he’ll be asked to resign very shortly,” he said.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:27 pm

Foggy wrote:He is PERFECT for this administration. He has all the class that the president himself has.

He's something I'd scrape off the bottom of my shoe before walking into the home of any decent person. I am rooting for him to become chief of staff and take out the trash.

If he said about me what he said about Bannon, I wouldn't care about my job or my criminal record. I'd get a stick and beat the living shit out of him and put him in the hospital. But Trump, I have little doubt, was favorably impressed. I understand why Spicer quit now.

:like:

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:36 pm

I'll reveal an ethnic bias: he must have his roots in Sicily. I know his grandfather was from Umbria, but his methods are of a certain strain of Sicilians.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:39 pm

TollandRCR wrote:I'll reveal an ethnic bias: he must have his roots in Sicily. I know his grandfather was from Umbria, but his methods are of a certain strain of Sicilians.
Were I a sociologist, I might chalk it up to Long Island culture (which is heavily influenced by Italians). One can have no ethnic connection to Sicilians, yet act like one.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:08 pm

TexasFilly wrote:...One can have no ethnic connection to Sicilians, yet act like one.
True. Not as far as where Mr. V. lives, though. A history of growing potatoes lasts for several generations, and viticulture adds to that.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:49 pm

Anthony Scaramucci Called Me to Unload About White House Leakers, Reince Priebus, and Steve Bannon

If you haven't read this yet, do it now.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizz ... eve-bannon
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Foggy wrote:He is PERFECT for this administration. He has all the class that the president himself has.

I'm sure 45 is favorably impressed. But how long will that last? What happens when the mooch gets the Melissa McCarthy treatment by someone on Saturday Night Live?

The tirade he went on today was sickening.

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Every time I think this administration has hit the bottom of the barrel in crassness and vulgarity I'm proven wrong. This latest from The Mooch lowers the bar far more than I would have thought possible. He made no attempt to deny anything that was written about him in The New Yorker and is probably preening because of it. :madguy: :mad2: :smokeears:
"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:24 pm

Sunrise wrote:Every time I think this administration has hit the bottom of the barrel in crassness and vulgarity I'm proven wrong. This latest from The Mooch lowers the bar far more than I would have thought possible. He made no attempt to deny anything that was written about him in The New Yorker and is probably preening because of it. :madguy: :mad2: :smokeears:
He can't deny it because it was recorded. Anyway, I'm sure Trump loves it.
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:36 pm

:yeah: too, also. I agree, he is a perfect moral, ethical, and ideological fit with current management. The only caveat is that he had best head the past track record of the flavor du jour, they just don't seem to stay that way for very long, and then the knives come out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:38 pm

Skip Intro wrote:
Sunrise wrote:Every time I think this administration has hit the bottom of the barrel in crassness and vulgarity I'm proven wrong. This latest from The Mooch lowers the bar far more than I would have thought possible. He made no attempt to deny anything that was written about him in The New Yorker and is probably preening because of it. :madguy: :mad2: :smokeears:
Since when has a recording stopped any of this collection of lowlife's from claiming it's FAKE NEWS? Totally in agreement re 45. :sick:
"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:08 pm

AndyinPA wrote:.... What happens when the mooch gets the Melissa McCarthy treatment by someone on Saturday Night Live?
Mario Cantone Wants to Play Anthony Scaramucci on ‘Saturday Night Live’
Over the weekend, after Donald Trump's new communications director Anthony Scaramucci made the rounds on the Sunday talk shows, Twitter users speculated about what actor could parody him on the long-running NBC sketch show.

Among one of the more popular suggestions: Mario Cantone, who played another Anthony -- Charlotte York's gay best friend on "Sex and the City."

<SNIP>
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/ ... ve-n786281
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Addie

Post by Addie » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:45 pm

:violin: :violin: :violin:
The Hill: Scaramucci: I will never trust a reporter again
Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

optimusprime

Post by optimusprime » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:48 pm

We need The Avengers to come on in - there is a new threat to freedom!

Captain America, please come.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:54 pm

Be careful what you wish for

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:08 pm

Addie wrote::violin: :violin: :violin:
The Hill: Scaramucci: I will never trust a reporter again
And he said that with a straight face????? :rotflmao:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Miss Meh

Post by Miss Meh » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:59 am

Dolly wrote:
AndyinPA wrote:.... What happens when the mooch gets the Melissa McCarthy treatment by someone on Saturday Night Live?
Mario Cantone Wants to Play Anthony Scaramucci on ‘Saturday Night Live’
Over the weekend, after Donald Trump's new communications director Anthony Scaramucci made the rounds on the Sunday talk shows, Twitter users speculated about what actor could parody him on the long-running NBC sketch show.

Among one of the more popular suggestions: Mario Cantone, who played another Anthony -- Charlotte York's gay best friend on "Sex and the City."

<SNIP>
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/ ... ve-n786281

This would be AWESOME.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:07 am

Has he ever been spotted in the same room as Derrick Zoolander?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:01 am

TWIT - The Week In Trump VIDEO -unmute icon on bottom right
July 24 ·

Scaramooch/Scaramooch (Bohemian Rhapsody Parody)
Thunderbolt & Lightning / Very Very Frightening!

[facebook]674800952716156[/facebook]

LYRICS
Sekrit Stuffs!
TWIT - The Week In Trump Here are the lyrics:

I see a little new Director at the stand
Scaramooch, Scaramooch, latest to the Trump tango

For Trump he’ll be fighting
Lies he’ll be reciting - He’s

Got to say-oh
There’s no way-oh
Money they owe
Dossier-oh
Mike Pompeo even knows
His taxes show

Spicey’s a poor boy, hiding in shrubbery
He’ll be consoled by his good buddy Hannity
Leaving his post due to Scaramucci

Anthony’s enemies, will Trump let them go?
Reince Priebus, no! They will not let him go (Let him go!)
Steve Bannon! They will not let him go (Let him go!)
And Sanders! They will not let her go (Let her go!)
Will not let them go (Let them go!)
Though he is their foe (Never, never, never, never let them go)
Oh oh oh oh
No no no no no no no

Though Anthony-a is the leada
And Huckabee-a does the show
President Trump chooses only to rely on tweets, on tweets, on tweets

Truth and facts don’t matter to Anthony

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:21 am

I think Matthew Broderick would make a good Mooch. Or Kate McKinnon. Or Rosie O'Donnell.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:13 am

I didn't WATCH most of the video. It played in a different tab so I am not sure how "bad" his behavior toward the reporter was.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :shit: What a load.

about 9:26 - "This nation is a disruptive startup. It was a bunch of rich guys that got together and said "You know what? We're going to break away from the other country and start our own country. This is the disruptive startup.
You know what the President's doing? He's bringing it back to it's roots of disruption." blah blah blah

AND THIS IS A GOOD IDEA? :eek2:

“The Mooch” puts his sexytime moves on a BBC reporter. It does not go well.

Oh, my!

The new White House employee, who has been in his new job for less than a week, spent the 11-minute interview repeatedly touching [Emily] Maitlis’s hand, gesticulating close to her face and apparently glancing at her chest.

Well, we applaud Maitlis for her utter professionalism and composure. Her characteristic tough line of questioning never wavered – not that we expected it would, but she’d have been forgiven for flinching.

Before you watch the entire segment below, you are strongly advised to go read Claire Cohen’s brilliant rundown and analysis of Anthony Scaramucci’s slick (well, not really) moves in The Telegraph, complete with animated gifs – but be forewarned: make sure your mouth is free of any beverages, as you will short out whatever device you are using due to Ms. Cohen’s rundown of Maitlis’s interview with “The Borat Mooch” being just about the funniest thing we’ve read this summer.
(That is all at the link.)
http://www.newsbehavingbadly.com/2017/0 ... t-go-well/

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:55 am

Donald and The Mooch thought they were being too clever by forcing a media cycle about his vulgarity. Meanwhile, with no Comms help, total disaster in the Senate. Donald finally called McCain on the Senate floor when he was standing with Pence. Massive fail. :lol: Keep it up, Mooch.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Judge Mental

Post by Judge Mental » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:55 am

Skip Intro wrote:
Well he has denied at least some content of the The New Yorker report (eg the contention by TNY that he said that Priebus was a leaker).

Not sure that the reporter mentioning their call having been 'on the record' necessarily means that there is actually an audio recording of the conversation.

Return to “President & Executive Branch”