Ministeress/Dominatrix of Propaganda KellyAnne Conway

Sterngard Friegen

Re: Ministeress/Dominatrix of Propaganda KellyAnne Conway

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:20 pm

Butbutbut if Kelly Ann Conway is fired how will reporters get all their juicy leaks?

I'm not sure why she thinks it's a good idea, but she's the biggest leaker in the White House and, together with her husband George, slams the President every chance she gets in private. She and George were also the authors of that NY Times insider editorial.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:05 pm

IIRC Kellyanne was a Trump critic before it became apparent he was going to win the Republican nomination.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:37 pm

RVInit wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:47 pm
Unfortunately, nothing will come of this. And 'R' voters don't care any more. I used to make a distinction between the voters and the politicians, but R voters will vote for anything as long as there is an R after the name. Florida R's voted for Rick Scott as our governor in spite of the fact that it was plastered all over the news that he ran the company that was guilty of the biggest Medicaid fraud in history. He bailed as soon as he got wind there was going to be an investigation, but he was CEO of that company during the time they carried out the fraud. Didn't matter one frikken bit to R voters. If the Dem candidate had the same record they'd have screamed at the top of their lungs. But, with the R after his name, no problem, he's our guy. Now he's in the Senate, took a former Democratic seat, probably for fukken life.
All sadly true. Except I would make this edit of your first line:

Unfortuately, nothing will come of this, BECAUSE 'R' voters don't care any more.
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:43 pm

I approve of your edit. Your sentence is probably more accurate than mine. :(
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:41 am

bob wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:22 pm
RTH10260 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:18 pm
I wonder if Mr Kerner believes that Kellyanne Conway is a political risk to the administration coming up to the 2020 elections and is pushing dotus to drop her.
Kerner may believe that, but, like RVInit says, there's no indication literally any politician or voter will have a change of heart if the president doesn't fire her.
Why should they? He/they approve of what she's doing. They ones who'll vote for him don't know any better or care.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Trump says he will not fire Kellyanne Conway for Hatch Act violations

President Trump said Friday he will not fire Kellyanne Conway as White House counselor for violating the Hatch Act, rebuking the recommendation of a top federal watchdog.

“No, I’m not going to fire her. I think she’s a terrific person,” Trump said during a call-in interview on “Fox & Friends.”

The president’s comments came one day after the Office of Special Counsel (OSC) publicly said Conway should be removed from office, calling her a “repeat offender” who has flouted the law barring federal employees from engaging in political activity in their official duties.
The office is not related to special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

Trump said he will “get a very strong briefing” on Conway’s Hatch Act violations, but suggested he will not recommend that she change her behavior.

“It looks to me they’re trying to take away her right from free speech and that’s just not fair,” he said.
<snip>
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... violations
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:38 pm

What a lovely precedent. Sure, she broke the law, but she's "loyal" so no penalties. Not even a sternly worded letter.
ImageImageImage x4

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:17 pm

Dolly wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:09 pm
Trump says he will not fire Kellyanne Conway for Hatch Act violations
:snippity:
“It looks to me they’re trying to take away her right from free speech and that’s just not fair,” he said.
<snip>
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... violations
Dear Donald, by participating in the administratin the staffers accept to follow a different ruleset. Among them is the restriction on not being a blabbermouth and commenting on each and everything.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:22 pm

So he's saying the Hatch Act is unconstitutional because it violates the First Amendment, so his staff doesn't have to abide by it. Nice. Didn't know he was a federal judge. Who would have standing to challenge this? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:25 pm

SLQ wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:22 pm
Who would have standing to challenge this? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
No one. (Ironically, Conway would, if she were fired over this.)

Again, the "remedies" are to impeach the president, or vote for someone else. (Or, in theory, find a U.S. Attorney with integrity.)

Thanks, Framers.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:46 pm

Does that mean all his non-disclosures are infringing on free speech? What about Stormy's free speech?

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:34 am

The framers though of just about every single thing. Almost. Very close.

What they failed to anticipate was a majority of citizens, i.e. voters, also falling into complete corruption and/or not giving a damn.

Just the opinion of one of the original DoomSeers.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:09 am

One solution is for media not to interview or quote her. A Kelly Ann Hatch Out.
“A black woman can invent something for the benefit of humankind.” -Bessie Blount-Griffin, physical therapist, inventor of devices for disabled WWII veterans, and forensic scientist.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:24 am

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:46 pm
Does that mean all his non-disclosures are infringing on free speech? What about Stormy's free speech?
It's a simple concept. Free speech only applies to those who are loyal to Trump. Everybody else is an enemy of the people. No free speech for them.
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:09 am
Your solution has a flaw. It's called Fox News.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:43 am

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:09 am
Let the media have her. She has about the same credibility as Sarah. Let the world watch her running mouth, not just the trump base.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:04 am

:boxing:
07/09/19 10:51 PM EDT
Pressley to Kellyanne Conway: 'Keep my name out of your lying mouth'

Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) lit into White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Tuesday after Conway took aim at the freshman Democrat for voting against a President Trump-backed border aid bill.

“.@KellyannePolls oh hi Distraction Becky,” Pressley said in a tweet. “Remember that time your boss tore babies from their mothers’ arms and threw them in cages? Yeah take a seat and keep my name out of your lying mouth.”

Her tweet came in response to a tweet Conway made in which she mocked a disagreement between House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Pressley and other progressive Democrats over a border aid bill recently passed by Congress as a “major meow mashup.”

“Major Meow Mashup with @SpeakerPelosi brushing back anti-humanitarian border aid fresh-women @AOC @IlhanMN @AyannaPressley @RashidaTlaib,” Conway said in the tweet, which also linked to a writeup on comments she made in an interview with Fox News mocking the spat between the Democrats.

“Those four female Democrats that Nancy Pelosi is brushing back, I think they are all freshman members,” Conway said in the interview.

“A major ‘meow moment’ — brushing back in a huge catfight, really ridiculing them — and they voted against the Democratic aid package,” she added.
<snip>
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4523 ... ying-mouth

quick copy/paste - not concerned about the links working - and GRRRRRRRR about all the stuff showing up here
Ayanna Pressley

@AyannaPressley
.@KellyannePolls oh hi Distraction Becky. Remember that time your boss tore babies from their mothers’ arms and threw them in cages? Yeah take a seat and keep my name out of your lying mouth.
Kellyanne Conway

@KellyannePolls
Major Meow🐱 Mashup with @SpeakerPelosi brushing back anti-humanitarian border aid fresh-women @AOC @IlhanMN @AyannaPressley @RashidaTlaib https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... e.amp.html
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Return to “President & Executive Branch”