you all know my sister passed in October. Her puke of a widow now has a new love

sad-cafe

you all know my sister passed in October. Her puke of a widow now has a new love

Post by sad-cafe »

and is asking for my blessing

I really don't give a fuck what he does but in my heart I am a bit pissed

if she would take him away from us I would be totally okay but he plans to move her into my sisters house

he even commented that "she can wear some of XXXXXX clothes.

I want to throw up.

I am not giving him a blessing but do I just say-I'm glad you are happy again????????????????//
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: you all know my sister passed in October. Her puke of a widow now has a new love

Post by raison de arizona »

Why the fuck would he ask for your blessing??? You lost your sister. Sorry for your loss.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sad-cafe

Re: you all know my sister passed in October. Her puke of a widow now has a new love

Post by sad-cafe »

I have no idea

I think it is a ploy to tug on our heart strings.

I wish to god he had been the one to die.

I 'f'n hate the bastard

but he is making a huge deal out of it.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

You have company and precedent in that...

“O God, a beast that wants discourse of reason
Would have mourned longer!”

-Hamlet

:bighug:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Agree that this is manipulation; he's counting on social politeness responses to get you to say you're okay with it; he can then pretend that the subject is closed and never give you a thought again. Which abuses your right to be however you want to be about it and to reserve your opinion. What would he do if you said "no"? Nothing different. Egotist.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

He can only make a huge deal out of it (involving you) if you let him. You don’t have to give him a blessing. You don’t have to tell him you’re happy for him. You don’t even have to talk to him if you don’t want to.

There might be reasons to engage on this, though, depending on how much heartache he can cause for you by badmouthing you to people whose good opinions you care about.

Only you know that, though.

I’m so sorry about your sister.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

You don't have to give him your blessing if it upsets you.

Your tie to him snapped with your sister. I would just cut contact with him if you don't have nieces or nephews involved. Life is too short to agonise about this kind of stuff.

If there are N&Ns involved just say "No" and then refuse to discuss it any-more. you don't have to give a reason. You owe him nothing and you have control of what you let him talk about. End the convo if it comes up. The end.
Hic sunt dracones
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I have 4 nephews. All over 35 but they look towards me when they need a 2nd mommy

he introduced 2 of them last night and they have things to say to me about the whole thing but not over the computer.

One just said "I don't even have the words"
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

You owe him nothing.

Not even an answer.

Your Nephews are different - only in as far as your willingness to have them as part of your life.

All IMO and feel free to ignore any/all of the above

my advise..
Care for yourself and those that you care about
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

At 35, you can manintain a relationship with the Nephews without involving the Father. so you lose nothing by posting the Middle Finger of Galactus in his direction.
Hic sunt dracones
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Suranis wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:39 pm At 35, you can manintain a relationship with the Nephews without involving the Father. so you lose nothing by posting the Middle Finger of Galactus in his direction.
Absolutely!
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Suranis wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:39 pm At 35, you can manintain a relationship with the Nephews without involving the Father. so you lose nothing by posting the Middle Finger of Galactus in his direction.
That is exactly what my other 2 sisters and 2 brothers just did

he is a f'n pedophile molester and I hate him.

I just wish his new "love" would take him away from our state.

Return to “General Stuff”