Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Hijack This Thread

AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: Hijack This Thread

Post by AndyinPA »

"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“There's a whole world outside of your arse if you just bother to pull your head out.” :rotflmao:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Estiveo wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:37 pm
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Totally unexpected and priceless!!
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I could watch this over and over. And did so.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:12 am I could watch this over and over. And did so.
As did I!
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Needs to go viral :rotflmao:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I like to scroll comments for a minute or so when I look at certain tweets. I was not surprised at how many thought this was one of the funniest things they ever saw and went on to mention something to along the lines of Biden being too classy to ever behave this way.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Uh, God sent them the vaccince, and they refused it?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Bingo.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:07 am Uh, God sent them the vaccince masks , and they refused it?
FIFY
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Darn land sharks is what it is.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:39 am
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:07 am Uh, God sent them the vaccince masks , and they refused it?
FIFY
This reminds me of that old joke where the guy is sitting on his roof when his house is surrounded by water and two different people in boats come by and ask if he needs help and the guy says, “No. The Lord will provide.” Then the Coast Guard comes along with a helicopter and offers to rescue the guy from the roof and he says, “No, the Lord will provide.” And then the waters rise and he drowns. And while he’s standing there talking to Saint Peter and he asks why God didn’t save him, Saint Peter’s response was, “We sent you two boats in a helicopter. What more did you expect us to do?”
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Maybenaut wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:45 pm
FIFY
This reminds me of that old joke where the guy is sitting on his roof when his house is surrounded by water and two different people in boats come by and ask if he needs help and the guy says, “No. The Lord will provide.” Then the Coast Guard comes along with a helicopter and offers to rescue the guy from the roof and he says, “No, the Lord will provide.” And then the waters rise and he drowns. And while he’s standing there talking to Saint Peter and he asks why God didn’t save him, Saint Peter’s response was, “We sent you two boats in a helicopter. What more did you expect us to do?”
Yep! Exactly what I had in mind.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:07 am Uh, God sent them the vaccine and masks, and they refused it?
FIFY
:yeahthat:

Too also, FIFY again, because I am an Episcopalian and we like inclusive.
101010 :towel:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

101010 :towel:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:57 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:07 am Uh, God sent them the vaccine and masks, and they refused it?
FIFY
:yeahthat:

:thumbsup:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:57 pm
What's it like being a member of a religion founded by Joe Piscopo....

I'll come in again... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I would like to know WHY all smoke alarms are programmed to start chirping about their frickin' frackin' consarn low batteries at frickin' frackin' consarn 1 or 2 a.m. Why can't any of them start chirping at 2 in the afternoon? :mad:

I read - and verified on the goog - that the average person swears 60 to 90 times a day. :shock:

:whisper: (I just hijacked my own post. Don't try this at home, this is the expert stuff.)

Anyway, my fucking daily fucking average of fucking posts on Fogbow is only 6 fucking posts a day. Can you imagine what they'd look like if'n I did 60 to 90 swears in them? :eek:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I don't know WHY either, but the same thing happened here two weeks ago.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Foggy wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:06 am I would like to know WHY all smoke alarms are programmed to start chirping about their frickin' frackin' consarn low batteries at frickin' frackin' consarn 1 or 2 a.m. Why can't any of them start chirping at 2 in the afternoon? :mad:

I read - and verified on the goog - that the average person swears 60 to 90 times a day. :shock:

:whisper: (I just hijacked my own post. Don't try this at home, this is the expert stuff.)

Anyway, my fucking daily fucking average of fucking posts on Fogbow is only 6 fucking posts a day. Can you imagine what they'd look like if'n I did 60 to 90 swears in them? :eek:
OMFSM - you are one lucky guy - to have a chirping gadget?

Just recently I was enjoying my internet time when something started to click, I say CLICK, like C.L.I.C.K :!:

My expertise let me diagnose that the clicking was coming from the recently freshly replaced microwave oven. When the clicking did not stop after a day I consulted with the seller about warranty (of course two years in commie Europe). So I fetch the packing from the basement storage and prepare it for return. Then :shock: the clicking did not transfer itself to box. :think: conclusion - the new microwave must be just fine.

Next candidate - the deep freezer was the clicking culprit :!: I can hear it clearly clicking and clicking and clicking and I have a service contract for the machine. So I panic, cause at anytime now, real soon now, the freezer will finally break down and thaw all my food, and I order the service engineer to come asap. Though freezers seem to have a low priority - three days of clicking pass. I detect that the frozen food remains frozen stuff - relax.

The service engineer shows up, friendly guy, but he insists he will fetch his toolbox later and first look at the freezer. So he gets to see and hear the clicking. And I insist that I hear the clicking clearly coming from the freezer. But then he starts to look around the kitchen, then finally gazes to the ceiling. Attached to it is this small smoke detector box directly above the freezer and the guy goes on to remove it. :bag: and suddenly the Great Silence, no more clicking after four days :cantlook:

:shrug: this box in the past neevaahhhh evahh clicked - it always flashed its battery low warning light and chirped.

:shh: the friendly service guy wrote soemthing about a fix to a glitch in his service report, so I did not get charged for this "user error" :blackeye:

Return to “General Stuff”