Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Mama June Shannon - Now With Crack! It's Complicated.

Maybenaut

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Mama June Shannon - Now With Crack! It's Complicated.

Post by Maybenaut » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:14 am

Orlyliscious wrote:And how cool, looks like this is how you write June Shannon in Russian: Джун Томпсон
Nope. It’s how you write June Thompson.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Mama June Shannon - Now With Crack! It's Complicated.

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Thank you so much Maybenaut! :bighug: I'm really sorry, those damn Russians!

This is a very, very serious error by the Russian media. I've stopped everything to look more deeply into this and sincerely apologize for the error, I know everybody here was relying on that translation.

As we all know, Thompson was her married name... Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson is her ex. Alana uses Thompson, but Mama June is back to Shannon.

So is it Джун Шеннон for "June Shannon"? And June Thompson is Джун Томпсон?

Get me Putin on the phone right now! :madguy:
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:31 pm

He's got other fish to fry fixing an election.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:25 am

Gregg, these are for you cause you rock... Dachshunds as Honey Boo Boo :P

Amelia the Miniature Dachshund as Honey Boo Boo for Halloween ...

Boo Boo Pup.JPG

Hilarious!! Honey Boo-Boo Easter Dachshund Dachshund Costume, Dachshund Dog, Dachshunds. Visit ... Happy Easter From Your Wiener Honey Boo Boo.

Danjela Radokovic.JPG

Hilarious!! honey boo boo doxie | doxie my love | Dachshund costume ...

Those aren't HBB's pets, she had a pig and then a chicken named Nugget (link upon request).

Nugget.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:34 am

There are elements of heavily armed special forces sausage dogs on their way to smite you and yours for the mere suggestion...THAT IS JUST WRONG, and you must be made to pay for it..

.Image

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:36 am

Featured at the Revolutionary War Battle of Dulles, Terminal C

:dogballoon:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:19 am

"That's a wrap" obviously means Pumpkin and HBB are opening a sammich shop featuring "Sketti Wraps". :sick:
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:38 pm

[Posting from a secure undisclosed location because the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment is after me... but they weren't my pix! Mercy please! I'll give up the names of the girls who did it!]

Foggy, I LOVE the Sketti Wrap idea! Maybe Jem can try it in her test kitchen... I'm sure we could get MJ to officially endorse it for a royalty. It could be in Mall food courts and street vendors in Asian countries. I still have to try it... we don't use Ketchup, it's the evilist of condiments, it's all sugar. But for MJ, it's on the list, along with butter, we don't use much of that either. And oh wait, pasta... now we eat the veggie pastas (BirdsEye has them in the frozen section, they are awesome, fools you into thinking it's pasta). So OK, gotta get all the ingredients, but it's a plan.

I imagine most here keep a #MamaJune hashtag page open and refresh it a few times a day https://twitter.com/hashtag/mamajune?lang=en, but just in case... We hadn't seen this but if you're in the market for credit card processing check out their 4th of July tweet!
Merchant Service Innovations
@msinnovations
Merchant Service Innovations specializes in all things credit cards. From Point Of Sale systems to your merchant account and everything in between.
Minneapolis, MN
merchantserviceinnovations.com
Joined March 2009

MJ 4th.JPG

USA! USA! USA! KFC!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:10 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:38 pm
[Posting from a secure undisclosed location because the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment is after me... but they weren't my pix! Mercy please! I'll give up the names of the girls who did it!]

Foggy, I LOVE the Sketti Wrap idea! Maybe Jem can try it in her test kitchen... I'm sure we could get MJ to officially endorse it for a royalty. It could be in Mall food courts and street vendors in Asian countries.
Oh, hell no! If there's one thing I miss about Singapore, Hong Kong, KL, Penang, Cebu, Shenzhen, Bangkok, etc., it's street food and hawker's centres. Americana trash food has its place, but Asian streets ain't it ;)

:boxing:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:53 pm

:lol: Yay, I was hoping somebody would catch that :thumbs: Thanks Somerset, you rock! And you're right, I agree, I love them indigenous too! From Kyoto to Manila to Taipei for me. Just kidding around. And bless Anthony Bourdain for introducing audiences to the joy of street food. Here he is in Manila eating Pig Face, (now that might be good with a Sketti Wrap, gotta admit) :P It still makes me so sad he's gone, I still watch the shows, they're timeless:

Vietnam Street Food:

This is interesting, it's a revisit to the places Tony visited. Shot July 2018, his appearances made places shrines. What a great package, some owners called Tony a guardian angel.

By the way, due to overwhelming demand from Fogbowzers, here's more on Sugar Bear's brother Billy (not Uncle Poodle, that's the other bro). Gee, I had no idea Sugar Bear's new lady was also with a convicted sex offender. For some reason this was put out through a press release company, that's odd... maybe to encourage GoFundMe donations? But it's written editorially so no idea what's up but as always, super valuable information. Never knew Sugar Bear was a chalk miner, now we all know. You're welcome! :bighug:

Honey Boo Boo’s Uncle Billy Thompson hospitalized after car accident which killed the other driver
BY BRINKWIRE ON JULY 7, 2019

Alana ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Thompson’s Uncle William ‘Billy’ Thompson sustained life-threatening injuries after a fiery, head-on car collision which killed the other driver Joseph Finan in Georgia on June 17. Billy is currently recovering from internal bleeding, broken bones, and third degree burns at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta with his brothers Mike ‘Sugar Bear’ and Lee ‘Uncle Poodle’ by his side – according to the GoFundMe page. Only $220 has been raised of a $5K goal since Bobby Veal created the GoFundMe page on June 20.

Thompson – who has two sons Will & Logan – has undergone three surgeries as well as skin grafts on his arms and legs, but he’s now sitting up and he had his breathing tube removed on Tuesday. Family members stressed that Billy was not under the influence, and alleged it was Joseph who veered his 2015 Ford F-150 pickup truck on to the wrong side of Georgia Route 29 colliding with his 2003 Toyota 4-Runner.Baldwin County Chief Deputy Coroner Ken Garland confirmed to the Union-Recorder that the 86-year-old Florida man died at the scene of the crash.

Thompson took part in Sugar Bear’s non-legally binding commitment ceremony to ‘Mama’ June Shannon in 2013, but the couple split 16 months later. The 47-year-old chalk miner went on to marry Jennifer in 2017 following her divorce from convicted sex offender Raymond Lamb, Jr. now serving a 35-year sentence at Wheeler Correctional Facility. Billy’s 13-year-old niece had to move in with her sister Lauryn ‘Pumpkin’ after her 39-year-old mother’s arrest for possession of crack cocaine and drug paraphernalia (needles and pipes) with boyfriend Geno Doak on March 13.
https://en.brinkwire.com/us/honey-boo-b ... er-driver/

All these criminals... Think I should email Sharon Rondeau? She must be a Mama June: From Hot To Not watcher but she might not know their detention status. She hasn't been the same since she was all excited when Walt Fitzpatrick was in jail... this could put some pep in her step! :smoking:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:57 am

Pumpkin tweeted today! Turns out her friend ordered a birthday cake with Moana and the bakery heard Marijuana. Oops!
❤️Pumpkin @mychelle_lauryn
More ❤️Pumpkin Retweeted hannah gibson

Lol my friend is going viral @kenslitaylor ❤️Pumpkin added,

hannah gibson

@get_gibbywithit
hahahahahah what in milledgeville
7:50 PM - 9 Jul 2019

Baker mistakes ‘Moana’ for marijuana on birthday cake
NATIONAL
by: Alexa Mae Asperin, KRON

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 / 12:35 AM UTC / Updated: Jul 10, 2019 / 12:35 AM UTC

MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. (KRON) – Does Moana sound the same as marijuana to you?

Maybe try saying it really fast.. sound different or the same?

The mix-up prompted quite the surprise to a Georgia woman who picked up her daughter’s birthday cake to find instead of Moana-themed, it was marijuana-themed.

Kensli Davis shared her story and the photos to her Facebook page, saying her mom had ordered the cake through a local bakery and even handed over a picture of her favorite Disney character, Moana.

Somehow the bakery misheard and decorated the 25-year-old’s cake with a large cannabis leaf complete with a green “My Little Pony” horse smoking what appears to be a joint. [Dammit! That's the cake I was getting for Foggy! Now the surprise is ruined :( ]

“That ice cream cake was still good though,” Davis captioned the post, poking fun at the whole situation.

Her post has since been shared over 10,000 times.
https://www.cbs42.com/news/national/bak ... hday-cake/
A Georgia woman ordered a Moana-themed birthday cake. She got marijuana instead
BY BRITNEÉ DAVIS
JULY 09, 2019 11:45 AM, UPDATED JULY 09, 2019 11:45 AM

She asked for Moana.

But that’s not what a Milledgeville, Georgia, woman received when she picked up her daughter’s birthday cake from a local store.

Kensli Davis said her mom ordered a cake decorated with an image of the Disney character because Moana is her favorite. The bakery, however, apparently heard “marijuana.”

Davis celebrated her 25th birthday with a cake adorned with sugary pot leaves and a “My Little Pony” horse in hues of green.
https://www.kansas.com/news/nation-worl ... 46817.html

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:14 pm

So it's another weekend and I'm sure you all have been eager to know with what's going on with HBB, MJ and the family. Well, there's not a lot of news, but Jennifer (Sugar Bear's lady) is starting to post videos about her weight loss journey on YouTube:

Jennifer's Weight Loss Journey- Preparing For Gastric Surgery
1,253 views Jennifer Thompson Published on Jul 5, 2019

Hello y'all

Thank you for visiting my channel. I am making these videos of my weight loss journey in hopes to inspire and help even just one person. It has truly changed my life. Please let me know in the comments what else you would like to know.

Todays video is on Preparing for Gastric Surgery and what I did. Everyone's experience is different so please consult with your doctor.

Follow me on IG: @JenniferLambThompson

No real updates on Billy, but Uncle Poodle on his Facebook page is pissed off -- over 200 comments. I imagine most here have the link to Uncle Poodle's FB page but just in case: https://www.facebook.com/TheUnclePoodle/

Poodle.JPG
Poodle 2.JPG

I'm not sure how to find the arrest report or court docket for June and Geno in Macon County Alabama... TMZ posts from the police report but doesn't link to it.

TMZ's story includes audio of MJ and the tow truck driver... where is Karl Koenigs when you need him?
And, check out the audio of a conversation between Mama June and the tow truck driver after she was released -- she was trying to get her car out of impound. June sounds manic as she describes what she says went down.

The link is https://www.tmz.com/videos/ 1-b731bvm8/ and here's the YouTube version. Warning: It's salty/

And this is especially for Jem: Jennifer makes Tuna Salad! And there's even a rooster crowing incessantly in the background. :thumbs:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:31 pm

Funny tweet -- this guy is dubbing MJ From Not To Hot for Latin America... the dialogue is very very nice.
Cristobal Areite @arecrist

Y pensar que me pagan por esto! 😂
Haciendo doblaje para #MamaJune de Discovery #TLC
#DoblajeChileno

Translated from Spanish by Microsoft

And to think I get paid for this! 😂
Dubbing for #MamaJune Discovery #TLC
#DoblajeChileno

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:13 am

Well, well, this looks like the teaser clip for the latin american version, yay! 165K views in two days, almost as good as a Taitz Report! (What happened to those? :( ). Anyway, back to Mama June: From Not To Hot....

Pro Tip: Select English subtitles (because it's in Spanish). You'll recognize "mayonnaise" though, they use the word a lot. Enjoy! :P
#tlclatinoamerica
¡A Mama June le da miedo la mayonesa! | ¡Llegó Honey Boo Boo! | TLC Latinoamérica

Discovery Home & Health
Published on Jul 18, 2019
Las hijas de Mama June quieren que logre enfrentar su mayor temor: ¡La mayonesa!
#tlclatinoamerica

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:28 pm

Happy Friday! Sorry not to have provided more updates, the reaction is overwhelming! Clearly this is critically important and I apologize for taking so long to post, the demand here is clear.

HBB and Pumpkin are in Hollywood, lots of speculation on their new possible TV show. Mel Rose is on it!
Honey Boo Boo Teasing New Show With Pumpkin Amid Mama June Controversy?
By Mel Rose Matulac
07/25/19 AT 9:11 PM

Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson and sister Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon-Efird could be getting their own reality show while Mama June is away with her ex-convict boyfriend, Geno Doak. Honey Boo Boo has been keeping a low profile ever since “Mama June: From Not To Hot” wrapped up earlier this year. But she could be returning to the small screen very soon with a different reality series.

On Wednesday, the 13-year-old television personality took to Instagram to share a snap she took with her manager, Gina Rodriguez. In her caption, Alana asked her fans to “show some [love]” to Rodriguez as they smile to the camera in the photo taken in Hollywood. Less than a week ago, Alana and her manager were spotted enjoying their time in Krab Queenz in Los Angeles with Pumpkin and her family. At the time, they were celebrating Pumpkin’s husband Joshua Efird’s birthday.

Even though Alana, Lauryn, and Gina have not directly confirmed the rumored show, many believe that it’s going to happen based on a cryptic post Honey Boo Boo made early this month. Apparently, the “Toddlers & Tiaras” star shared a picture of her and her sister and she captioned it, “That’s a wrap” — a statement usually said when a show or movie project has finished filming.

Some entertainment news outlets have also reported on the possibility. Celebrity Insider said that Alana’s stardom does not need to suffer in the wake of Mama June’s shocking controversy. Now that she is with Lauryn, the two of them could be working on a secret project together. Popculture.realitytv has also noticed how many fans of Honey Boo Boo and Pumpkin badly want them to film their own series and build their own reality TV empire after seeing Mama June dump them for Geno in the finale of their previous show.

From the looks of things, Gina could also be down for it since she’s been hanging out with Alana and Lauryn lately. She also shared the same picture Honey Boo Boo uploaded to social media and captioned it, “Love my boo boo.”
https://www.ibtimes.com/honey-boo-boo-t ... sy-2808835

Meanwhile, Mama June tweeted for the first time since March 15, replying to someone who posted a YouTube of Geno commenting on what's been going on. Loved the tweet, it was just ??? which totally makes sense!

June Geno.JPG

Here's the YouTube, haven't watched it yet but I knew everybody would want to drop everything and see it so posting as quickly as possible:

ETA: Here's the YouTube auto generated transcript... Geno says he's been blocked from posting on social media and wants to get the word out there.

Transcript
► Show Spoiler

This intrepid reporter provides some commentary along with the video. Geno is blaming weTV for not getting him arrested earlier because he was "still profitable" to them:

Will check on updates for Sugar Bear, Uncle Poodle and their brother, but the above is breaking and I felt guilty to wait so long to update when I know everybody at Fogbow is eager for news. :P

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:39 pm

Can somebody please put this entire family on a bus and drive it over a cliff. For the love of Bob!

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:15 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:28 pm

Will check on updates for Sugar Bear, Uncle Poodle and their brother, but the above is breaking and I felt guilty to wait so long to update when I know everybody at Fogbow is eager for news. :P
It took forever to load this for a reply because apparently there was a transcript for the nonsensical rambling of Geno.

Anyway, I appreciate you keeping us in the loop!

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:02 pm

Azastan wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:15 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:28 pm

It took forever to load this for a reply because apparently there was a transcript for the nonsensical rambling of Geno.

Anyway, I appreciate you keeping us in the loop!
Thanks for the update, Orlylicious!

I bought the ingredients for sketti, but haven’t worked up the nerve to make it yet. :blink:

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:46 pm

These folks make a strong argument for mandatory sterilization.
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Wow, Honey Boo Boo is starting High School! Happened a week ago but I missed it, sorry for delivering the news so late :( I know everyone here is eager for the latest and freshest news about Fogbow's favorite TV show.
Honey Boo Boo is growing up before our eyes! After a tough year, Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson is officially a high schooler, attending her first day of her freshman year Thursday, big sister Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon revealed to followers on Instagram. Sharing a photo of the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star, 13, looking excited and a little nervous, Pumpkin wrote a sweet message to her little sister as she embarks on a new adventure.

Pumpkin's followers, many of whom first saw Alana on Toddlers & Tiaras, were shocked to see how quickly she's growing up.

"Oh my gosh, seems like yesterday I first watched her on toddlers and tiaras! Time seriously flies!' one commenter wrote.
pumpkin
Verified
Well everyone my little sister/ daughter is going to be a freshman in high school starting tomorrow morning😭😭. Where has the time gone? So excited to be going through this big adventure with you ❤️❤️ love you bunches Atlanta 😘

Here's Boo Boo, Mama June and Uncle Poodle in a nice GLAAD anti-bullying video from 2013. They grow up fast! Not Mama June's best thumbnail photo, but thanks to them for taking a stand.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:04 am

Shannon spells it Atlanta, not Alana? :think:

I wonder which clique she's going to join. Do high school girls join cliques still? :confused:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:08 pm

Foggy, they are in Georgia, so I think she was thanking Atlanta for educating Alana. Excellent question though! They aren't that far from you, the royal invitation is always open for you to pay them a visit, I'm sure they appreciate all the Fogbow's support!

So another thing with Boo Boo... she went live on Instagram and pretended to snort some coke. Pumpkin jumped right in to stop Alana. Carried over the strikethrus from the article, but clearly Fogbow won't agree with them. I have a bad feeling Alana saw Orly Taitz huffing nitrous and snorting coke too many times.

Honey Boo Boo Pretends to Snort Cocaine On Video
by Naomion August 5th, 2019

Hey, you know who we haven’t heard from in awhile? Alana Thompson aka Honey Boo Boo, and her train wreck disaster of a family. Maybe that is because they haven’t really done very much lately. Or in life in general.

Well, Alana decided to throw her family back into the limelight by doing an act on live camera that was sure to raise the ire of any who watched it. And then promptly have us talking about her. Like I am about to.

According to an article on TMZ, everyone’s favorite ex toddler pageant contestant, Alana was recently answering fans’ questions during an Instagram Live session when she became agitated. “Tell me what’s f**king next right now,” she yelled at her sister Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon. She then picked up a plastic knife and stated she needed to take a break.

Alana then lined something up on the table and began to snort it. Someone, believed to be Lauryn, can be heard yelling, “Alana quit f**king doing..dont’ even f**king mimic that on f**king live!!”

For anyone lucky enough to not know who doesn’t know, Alana is currently living with Lauryn after their mother, “Mama” June Shannon, was arrested with her boyfriend for possession of crack cocaine. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that Alana mimicked snorting cocaine. Sadly, she could have been copying something she’d seen her mother do.

Or Alana is trying to make light of a very serious problem. During an intervention the family had for June, Alana was clearly very distraught when she spoke with her mother.

Alana and her family were whisked from obscurity to tv stardom, only to crash land back into the wasteland of former reality stars. Unfortunately, Alana did not have a parent strong enough to handle the journey. But hopefully, at least one of her sisters will be there to help.

TELL US – WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHAT HONEY BOO BOO DID? DO YOU THINK SHE EVER SAW HER MOTHER SNORTING COCAINE? WHY DO YOU THINK SHE PRETENDED TO SNORT COCAINE BEFORE A LIVE AUDIENCE?
https://www.realitytea.com/2019/08/05/a ... iOM9SgX.99

Here's Boo Boo and Pumpkin:

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:14 pm

I watched Yellowstone last night. Honey Boo Boo it was not.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:16 pm

Well Orlylicious, this is tremendously exciting for Fogbow and its elk. We already know what Honey Atlanta Boo Alana Boo is going to be learning in high school, which is the supremely important lesson that you don't snort crack cocaine, you smoke it with the little crack cocaine pipe you keep in your high school backpack. These things are crucial to understand, otherwise she might end up in the wrong clique! :brickwallsmall:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:32 am

Foggy wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:16 pm
Well Orlylicious, this is tremendously exciting for Fogbow and its elk. We already know what Honey Atlanta Boo Alana Boo is going to be learning in high school, which is the supremely important lesson that you don't snort crack cocaine, you smoke it with the little crack cocaine pipe you keep in your high school backpack. These things are crucial to understand, otherwise she might end up in the wrong clique! :brickwallsmall:
True about that Foggy! Fogbow is becoming the place for the latest news on MJ, HBB and the family, I'm shooting for a Pulitzer with this journalism. It's all the Fogbow's support and eagerness for tidbits that keeps me busy trying to live up to Fogbow standards!

And very wise advice Foggy. Do you have Skype? Alana has it, she Skypes with her cute dance partner from Dancing With The Stars. Maybe you could talk this through with her? Pumpkin can set it up. I imagine she'll end up in the theatre kids clique, they should have her play ANNIE or Roxy in CHICAGO.
ZekeB wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:14 pm
I watched Yellowstone last night. Honey Boo Boo it was not.

Well, it's close... large cattle, conflicts, developers... :P

Yellowstone is an American drama television series created by Taylor Sheridan and John Linson that premiered on June 20, 2018 on Paramount Network. It stars Kevin Costner, Wes Bentley, Kelly Reilly, Luke Grimes, Cole Hauser and Gil Birmingham. The series follows the conflicts along the shared borders of a large cattle ranch, an Indian reservation, land developers and Yellowstone National Park.

Mama June: From Not to Hot is an American reality television series that aired on WEtv. The show premiered on February 24, 2017, and is a spin-off of the TLC reality series' Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. The show stars June 'Mama June' Shannon, Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson, June's daughter, Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Efird, June's daughter, Mike 'Sugar Bear' Thompson, June's ex and Alana's father, Jennifer Lamb, Mike's new wife and June's rival, Eugene 'Geno' Doak, June's boyfriend, Joshua 'Josh’ Efird, Lauryn's husband and Ella's father, Ella Grace Efird, Lauryn and Joshua’s daughter and June’s granddaughter, and Jo “Doe Doe” Shannon, June's sister. The show documents Mama June's weight loss transformation from 460 to 160 pounds (209 to 73 kg). The series follows the conflicts in Los Angeles, Alabama, Chatanooga, Tennessee, and McIntyre, Georgia.

PS: For Jem, and due to the overwhelming demand, here's another recipe! This is healthy Mama June's BBQ chicken recipe!

Return to “Current Events”