Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! The Titular Mama June Shannon Indicted for Crack -- It's Complicated.

Notorial Dissent

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Mama June Shannon - Now With Crack! It's Complicated.

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:23 am

Lani wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:14 am
Yeah, I agree.

I watch junk, stupid shows because I have a high stress job. I first saw Honey Boo Boo, or whatever her name, when briefly on Tiaras and Toddlers. It was a train wreck. T&T didn't didn't reduce stress levels, so I stopped watching, but did see a spinoff episode with Boo Boo getting chubbier and her older sister was crying out in labor while her mother lectured her on premarital sex. The family was too creepy and abusive for me. And that was before the pedophilia and meth stories became common knowledge.
The whole bunch are beyond creepy. They are what my grandmother would say would give trailer trash and Oakies a bad name.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Mama June Shannon - Now With Crack! It's Complicated.

Post by Foggy » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:13 am

Yeah, and that's who we follow on the Fogbow. The weird, the disgusting, the unfathomably stoopit, the seriously creepy, et cetera. If'n we didn't follow the misadventures of Honey Boo Boo and her elk, we wouldn't be doing our job fulfilling our mission from doG. :thumbs:

When reality is outlawed only outlaws will have reality.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:32 am

I have a pretty high tolerance for stupid. But when it involves exploitation of children, I’m out. So I’ve never seen Toddlers in Tiaras or Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, or any of those shows.

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:15 am

Maybenaut wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:32 am
I have a pretty high tolerance for stupid. But when it involves exploitation of children, I’m out. So I’ve never seen Toddlers in Tiaras or Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, or any of those shows.
Far beyond stupid, well in to seriously and morally offensive. If the seriously delusional Q-crazies want to go after the pedos and pedophile rings, then they can start right there with the pageants, kind of like a fetish/shopping list.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:57 am

I tried to watch an episode a couple years ago to see what the fuss was about.

What struck me most before I changed the channel forever, was that these...people?...are so mush-mouthed that the show had subtitles.

I didn't last 5 minutes.

Image Image Image Image Image

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:00 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:57 am

What struck me most before I changed the channel forever, was that these...people?...are so mush-mouthed that the show had subtitles.

I didn't last 5 minutes.
Subtitles for Southern drawl seems to be the new normal. I've seen several shows that have them.

I, on the other hand, have never needed a translator because I have no trace of a Southern accent.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:04 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:57 am

I didn't last 5 minutes.
:lol: That was what I found so crazy. I was channel surfing one time and ran across the Honey Boo Boo show, whatever it was called. I noticed the subtitles and that is what made me a little curious so I watched for a minute or two. Then it dawned on me that these were Americans, speaking English. Sort of. I moved on and never watched any of it again. Orlylicious' descriptions of the show and the antics of this dysfunctional (and worse) family are pretty humorous and make me laugh though.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:31 pm

I've never had a problem understanding any Southern accent I've run across (and I've driven through GA, MS, AL, LA & TX) but I could only catch maybe 20% of what came out of the collective mouths of these idiots. (Other than crumbs. Plenty of crumbs flying.)

Image Image Image Image Image

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:10 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:13 am
Yeah, and that's who we follow on the Fogbow. The weird, the disgusting, the unfathomably stoopit, the seriously creepy, et cetera. If'n we didn't follow the misadventures of Honey Boo Boo and her elk, we wouldn't be doing our job fulfilling our mission from doG. :thumbs:
Bullseye! We follow the Palins, the Taitzes, the Trumps... didn't all threee families exploit their kids? I'm not condoning it but when Mama June: From Not To Hot premiered in 2017, it was the biggest ratings ever for the network --
We tv’s ‘Mama June’ Sets Network Ratings Record
Series premiere draws 2.3 million viewers
R. Thomas Umstead Updated on Mar 28, 2018

We tv’s Feb. 24 debut of reality series Mama June: From Not To Hot drew a network premiere record 2.3 million viewers in live +3 Nielsen ratings, the network said Wednesday.

The series, which chronicles the weight loss transformation of former Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo star June Shannon, also set records in key audience demos including adults 25-54 and women 25-54, said network officials.

“At a time when so much is competing for viewers’ attention, Mama June's journey is proof that great storytelling with compelling characters can break out and deliver a significant and engaged audience,” said Marc Juris, WE tv president in a statement. “Mama June shares an honest, emotional and relatable story that is empowering as well as entertaining. ‘Mama June: From Not To Hot’ puts the ‘real’ in reality.”
https://www.multichannel.com/news/we-tv ... ord-411247

And it still was #4 in top 25 original cable shows among adults 18-49 for Friday, May 24, 2019 -- America!
MJ Ratings.JPG
https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily ... y-24-2019/

Here's an interview and preview of season 3, for us it's hilarious. Remember MJ was making huge money, she kept money in trust for the girls so Boo Boo is set.
What is Mama June worth?
$1 million
According to Cinemaholic, it turns out that Mama June is worth a whopping $1 million dollars. According to Celebrity Net Worth, the family was paid around $50,000 per episode of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.Sep 25, 2018
Mama June's Net Worth Revealed. | Celebuzz
https://www.celebuzz.com/g/mama-june-ne ... y-boo-boo/

And because of the huge demand for more info on Uncle Poodle, here's a clip from 2017 (note the view counts on these clips, millions of views). Off to a drag show!
He's Gayer Than You! | Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
Published on Aug 23, 2017
Poodle takes Mama June and Sugar Bear to a drag show, and introduces them to his new boyfriend.

Last point -- what this family is going through is not unusual in America at all. I've talked to friends at weTV about this, it was a big choice whether to go through with running the season since they knew about the arrest. Ultimately, they felt that a lot of viewers would identify -- there are promos for addiction, reporting violence and an explanation during each episode. Here's a clip from the intervention episode:

So I find three things interesting about this show (and reality shows in general). 1) It's super popular and they made huge money; 2) It's a reflection of what's really going on in America; and 3) It shows that literally anyone can make it in America.

But it's also funny as hell and I love the reactions from everyone -- remember, I didn't produce this! :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:09 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:10 pm

Bullseye! We follow the Palins, the Taitzes, the Trumps... didn't all threee families exploit their kids? I'm not condoning it but when Mama June: From Not To Hot premiered in 2017, it was the biggest ratings ever for the network --
Well, for me, there is a difference between putting your kids out there while you’re trying to accomplish something else, which is what I think Orly Taitz did, and putting your kids out there with the singular purpose of making money off of the fact that they’re out there.

A lot of folks are making a ton of money off the exploitation of children, And I’m very careful about not supporting it. As far as I know, Donald Trump doesn’t have any of my money (I mean, not directly; I’m sure I have purchased products that have been advertised on the apprentice, but certainly not because they were advertised on the apprentice, which I wouldn’t know because I never saw a single episode). I have never watched his show. I never watched any show that any of the Palins were in. And I don’t click on any of these YouTube videos. Because I don’t want any television or advertising executives to count me when they’re deciding whether or not they should spend money on this sort of thing.

I love a good train wreck as much as the next person, and I’m not knocking people who watch it, I just don’t when the focus is kids. (Or Trumps).

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:48 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:13 am

Well, that explains all the Trump threads, anyhowz.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:13 pm

HBB is safe, she's with her sister Pumpkin, her husband Josh, and their baby Ella.
Honey Boo Boo All Smiles With Sister Pumpkin in Photo Following Decision to Leave Home With Mama June
By ANDREW ROBERTS - June 22, 2019 11:47 pm EDT

The season finale of Mama June: From Not to Hot showed the titular "Mama June" Shannon at rock bottom with her family. Her daughters tried to orchestrate an intervention that fell apart in drama, mirroring the real-life drama that would soon unfold with Shannon and her arrest for crack cocaine possession.
Despite the drama, a photo shared by Honey Boo Boo this week showed the reality star with a big smile alongside her sister, Josh Efird, and baby Ella Grace.

According to International Business Times, the photograph dropped on the same day that video of Doak was released showing him hitting his SUV into Shannon's garage. According to TMZ, Doak was speeding down the street and pulled into the driveway. Shannon then comes outside, hops in the SUV to help Doak out of the vehicle, and then attempts to assist him into the house.

But according to TMZ, things with the titular Mama June are getting worse.
FAMILY FEARS THE WORST WITH GENO
.. Thinks She's in 'Mental Prison'

1,300 6/23/2019 1:00 AM PDT
Mama June's Family Believes Boyfriend Geno Has Her in 'Mental Prison'
EXCLUSIVE

Mama June's relationship with her boyfriend has moved beyond troubling and is in dangerous territory ... according to her family, who are terrified of the downward spiral. Sources close to June tell TMZ ... her family believes Geno Doak has her under his thumb and is playing mind games to keep control of her and locked away in a "mental prison."

We're told the fam thinks Geno's preventing her from seeing them and being with her kids, and has been filling her head with lies ... like saying they are against her when in fact, they are worried sick about her. Our sources say June's family is certain Geno's motive is money -- he has it made with her because he can spend her cash and not have to work ... so he can do whatever he wants, including getting wasted.

We know Honey Boo Boo went to see her mom last week after Geno was so inebriated that he crashed his SUV into her home -- and couldn't even stand afterward -- but we're told her attempt to get June to kick his ass out was futile ... because Mama insists Geno's not a problem.

The family strongly disagrees, and our sources say everyone fears he's dangerous and is going to pull her in further into the throes of drug addiction and substance abuse. HBB refuses to move back into her mom's home until Geno's gone ... but it's not looking like that's going to happen soon.

As we reported ... the couple was arrested for crack cocaine possession back in March, and Geno was also hit with a domestic violence charge. The ordeal only seemed to bring them closer together though, which is the worst possible outcome in the family's eyes.
https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/23/mama-jun ... addiction/

The family reportedly believes that Doak is lying to Shannon about them, convincing her that they are against her in some way, and minimizing the fact that they are concerned for her health and well-being. They also believe that Doak is preventing Shannon from seeing them to keep his story intact.

Last of all, the insiders said that the Shannon family strongly believes that Doak is using Shannon for money. The felon has reportedly been spending Shannon's money freely, including what she has made from her years on reality TV. He is reportedly relying on her funds to avoid going back to work and allowing himself to spend as much time as possible drinking and using drugs.
With all the intense and disturbing drama, Mama June: From Not to Hot has become much more than just a body transformation reality series, and many fans are wondering whether WeTV will continue to air the series. So far, there has been no official renewal or cancellation.
https://popculture.com/reality-tv/2019/ ... al-prison/

From WonderWall:
In early May, it emerged that June and Geno's attorney got a judge to let him quit as their lawyer after revealing that the couple repeatedly refused to return his calls concerning their case.
https://www.wonderwall.com/news/mama-ju ... 14.article

Any attorneys here interested? Foggy, if you want to reach out to Mama June, use the yahoo.com address below, don't DM.
Mama June Verified account @MamaJune_BooBoo
official Mama June Twitter account ran by me contact info Racefan1242424@yahoo.com as I do not read my DMs here

Meanwhile, Uncle Poodle either didn't know or was trying to downplay it, but looks like Billy Thompson was driving the wrong way on the interstate. Tragic. The GoFundMe is up to $220 of $5000.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/62xsp-medica ... campmgmt_m
Details of Sugar Bear’s Brother’s Accident Revealed
June 21, 2019

The news came out today from Uncle Poodle that their brother was involved in an accident. This is William “Billy” Thompson who is the brother of Uncle Poodle and Sugar Bear. The family is asking for financial help for him. After this information was shared, it was revealed that there is a bit more to this story. Fans started asking Uncle Poodle on his Facebook post but he wasn’t discussing details there.

There are details about the accident on various news sites. 13 WMAZ shared a bit about the wreck. It turns out that Billy Thompson was driving when this accident occurred. It was a two-vehicle accident. The post says, “They say 40-year-old William Thompson, of McIntyre, was driving south in the northbound lane of the highway in his 2003 Toyota 4-Runner.”

The first issue is that he was driving the wrong way on the highway. Thompson actually hit the other vehicle head-on and there was an elderly man driving the vehicle. 86-year-old Joseph Finan, of Tampa, died at the scene. The report says that “Georgia State Patrol says Thompson was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the accident. Charges are pending.”
Family shares GoFundMe account
The family is now sharing a GoFundMe account to get help for their brother. Uncle Poodle shared this on Facebook. In the GoFundMe, it explains that both brothers have been by William’s side since the wreck. They are sticking by their brother.

They are also wanting some help for him for medical bills. The other thing they need help with is expenses that might come up due to him being in the hospital and family having to be by his side. The family isn’t saying anything about the charges against their brother yet. Because of what happened in the accident, fans would love to hear from the family on this matter.
https://www.tvshowsace.com/2019/06/21/d ... -revealed/

Otherwise, everything's fine.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:31 pm

Can't leave things so bleak, here's Mama June in happier times making her famous Easy Layered Boston Cream Pie :P Don't worry, there are subtitles! It's very impressive, never thought of Angel Food Cake and Jello Pudding.

June says, "It's not pretty but it tastes pretty good". Sugar Bear and Uncle Poodle seem to love it. Fun music and graphics on these. Want to give it a try Jem? ;)
'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Cooking with Mama June Boston Cre
2,933,836 views Published on May 30, 2015
see more here http://www.cookingwithmama.org (sadly, goes to a Japanese ad site now)

Still makes me laugh to see The Learning Channel's logo in these videos.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:40 am

Mama June is world news, isn't that something? Check out this German headline:

Mama Junes' Drogenproblem: Honey Boo Boo weint bitterlich
29. Mai 2019, 0:32 - Simone J.

Nach der Verhaftung von Mama June Shannon im März scheint jetzt in ihrer Familie alles schiefzulaufen. In einem Preview zu einer neuen Folge von "Mama June: From Not to Hot" wird deutlich: Reality-Star June sitzt tief im Drogensumpf fest. Sie zeigt starke Symptome des Verfalls und scheint derzeit nicht in der Lage zu sein, die Hilfsangebote ihrer Familie anzunehmen. Gerade für Tochter Honey Boo Boo (13) ist diese Situation kaum zu ertragen. Beim Appell an die Mutter bricht sie in Tränen aus.

Im Gespräch mit der Mama, das TMZ als Preview veröffentlichte, versucht die 13-jährige Honey Boo Boo zu erklären, dass sie zurück nach Hause will. "Verstehst du das nicht, ich lebe mit meiner Schwester. Und das ist nicht meine Wahl", bringt sie gerade noch hervor, bevor die Tränen das Weitersprechen verhindern. Zu June scheinen diese Worte kaum vorzudringen. Sie widerspricht ihrer Tochter kurz und wird dann Türen knallend beim Verlassen des Hauses gezeigt, wobei sie noch droht, die Polizei zu rufen, wenn man sie daran hindern sollte..
https://www.promiflash.de/news/2019/05/ ... rlich.html

Norway:
Honey Boo Boo:
Mama June arrestert for narkotikabesittelse
Derfor har hun flyttet ut fra moren

Vil at moren skal sjekke inn på rehab.

21. juni 2019 kl. 11.35
Henriette Eilertsen Martine Johansen

Tidligere i år ble det kjent at June Shannon (39), kanskje bedre kjent som Mama June, var blitt arrestert for narkotikabesittelse sammen med kjæresten Geno Doak.

Familien, kjent fra den noe kontroversielle TLC-serien «Here Comes Honey Boo Boo», har i ettertid gått gjennom en vanskelig periode.

Nå ser det ut til at problemene ingen ende vil ta.

Ifølge TMZ er nemlig stemningen i familien så anspent at 13 år gamle Alana Thompson, mer kjent som Honey Boo Boo, nekter å bo sammen med moren.
https://www.dagbladet.no/kjendis/mama-j ... e/70887155

Dutch from RTL Boulevard:

Familie Honey Boo Boo vreest voor leven mama June
24 juni 2019 17:13

Honey Boo Boo en haar familie vrezen dat het slechter gaat met Mama June dan ze zelf doorheeft. De nieuwe relatie van de moeder van het kindersterretje baart haar familie ernstige zorgen.

Volgens bronnen van TMZ zou de relatie van Mama June met Geno Doak een groot probleem zijn voor haar familie. Honey Boo Boo en co hebben het gevoel dat hun moeders nieuwe vriend haar in een slechte positie zet. Ook zou ze daardoor in een neerwaartse spiraal terechtkomen. Het zou zelfs zo erg zijn dat ze geloven dat Geno haar moeder onder de duim heeft en haar manipuleert. Hierdoor lijkt het erop alsof Mama June in een "mentale gevangenis" is terechtgekomen.
https://www.rtlboulevard.nl/entertainme ... -mama-june

Even Russia has chimed in! At the link there's a Russian language panel discussion of MJ and HBB. And how cool, looks like this is how you write June Shannon in Russian: Джун Томпсон
То ли большая, то ли малая Медведица
Как худеет самая известная толстушка Америки

Джун Томпсон Фото: FaceToFace / East News
В США аудитория развлекательных СМИ активно обсуждает новое реалити-шоу Mama June: From Not to Hot («Мама Джун: от ужасной — к горячей») и его главную героиню, одну из самых известных толстушек Америки. Кто такая Джун Томпсон и как она чуть не затмила славу семейства Кардашьян, выяснила «Лента.ру».

Документальный сериал про стремление 37-летней Джун Томпсон к идеалу демонстрируется каналом WEtv с 24 февраля 2017 года. Тучная дама весом 208 килограммов должна превратиться в худышку с четвертым размером одежды (44-й российский). Ей уже сделали частичную резекцию желудка — операция считается золотым стандартом для тех, кому необходимо сбросить очень много килограммов. Также были проведены хирургические вмешательства по удалению образовавшихся в процессе похудения избытков кожи. Американка сидит на диете и занимается со знаменитым фитнес-тренером.

По данным на 2016 год, ожирением страдает более трети населения США (под ожирением понимается индекс массы тела от 30 и выше). Это 78,6 миллиона человек. Так что тема избавления от лишних килограммов волнует многих американцев. Но это лишь одна из причин информационного шума вокруг нового шоу. Гораздо более важный фактор — личность самой Джун Томпсон.
https://lenta.ru/articles/2017/03/17/mama_bear/

The translation is something... big or little Ursa Minor?
Whether big or little Ursa Minor
How to lose weight the most famous fat woman of America

In the US, the entertainment media audience is actively discussing the new Mama June reality show : From Not to Hot (“ Not my mom: the terrible to the hot”) and its main character, one of America’s most famous fat girls. Who is June Thompson and how she almost eclipsed the glory of the Kardashian family, found Lenta.ru .

A documentary series about the desire of 37-year-old June Thompson for the ideal has been demonstrated by the WEtv channel since February 24, 2017 A fat lady weighing 208 kilograms should turn into a thin one with the fourth size of clothes (the 44th Russian). She has already undergone partial resection of the stomach - the operation is considered the gold standard for those who need to lose a lot of kilograms. Surgical interventions were also performed to remove the excess skin formed during the slimming process. The American is on a diet and working with a famous fitness trainer.

According to data for 2016, more than one third of the US population suffers from obesity (obesity means body mass index of 30 or more). This is 78.6 million people. So the topic of getting rid of extra pounds worries many Americans. But this is only one of the reasons for the information noise around the new show. A much more important factor is the personality of June Thompson herself.
https://lenta.ru/articles/2017/03/17/mama_bear/

(Listening to Madonna's new album, Madame X, some of the tracks are great, Come Alive, I Don't Search I Find, and Faz Gostoso are fun and the big number Medellin has a great beat. Sounds like Madge is totally over Donald and went to Columbia, she's making the most of it. :P It's already streaming on Amazon. It's her 9th #1 Album! Springsteen is on the charts now too. Fun fact: The last time they were both on the chart together was 1985, his Born in the USA and her Like A Virgin. They switched positions at one point from #1 to #2. 35 years later and they're still on top. Yay! :P )

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:54 am

I'm beginning to suspect that Mama June is still stuck on not and will never get to hot, poor bunny.

Oh well, she tried. :violin: :crying:

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:41 pm

That picture needs a keyboard warning.... and looks to me like what happens with generations of inbreeding.

Jeesh, it hurts my brain!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:39 pm

Gregg, in your honor, here's a totally different side to Mama June! WARNING, not suitable for all audiences. 8-)

First, here's a reaction video (these kids are watching the clip -- my fav is "I gotta rewind it, it's so gross"):

Sorry it's a bit blurry, a better quality version is at https://jezebel.com/the-dramatic-unveil ... ot-5939215
Sekrit Stuffs!

The Dramatic Unveiling of Mama's Deformed 'Forklift Foot'
Tracie Egan Morrissey 8/30/12 11:50am 211.4K

If you've been following Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, then you know that this family—the women of which are comfortable enough to fart and weigh themselves on national TV—is not easily shamed. In fact, their warts-and-all pride—which embraces anatomical abnormalities—is probably the clan's most defining, and redeeming, trait. But it turns out that there's one aspect of her life that embarrassed Mama so much that she wouldn't even share it with her family, let alone cameras. Until last night's episode, of course.

Some years ago, while working in a factory, Mama's foot was injured and left deformed after it was run over by a forklift. She has since been "very protective" of her feet. She wears socks at all times, and even her partner Sugar Bear has not seen what the family refers to as the "forklift foot." Earlier this season, when Mama took the girls to get pedicures, her feet remained covered, and the nail technician painted toenails on top of her socks.

There are a lot of things that are "different" about this family, but forklift foot is definitely the weirdest. It's not the actual forklift foot that is bizarre, but rather, that it doesn't fit into Mama's elastic definition of beauty. ("Pretty comes in all sizes," she tells her daughters.) She has shown us her neck crust and "vajiggle-jaggle" and literally farts in every single episode. If she doesn't think twice about sharing any of that with the audience, then what the fuck is going on under those socks that is too embarrassing for her?
So there's that.
Foggy wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:54 am
I'm beginning to suspect that Mama June is still stuck on not and will never get to hot, poor bunny.

Oh well, she tried. :violin: :crying:
And Foggy, what can I say but... more recipes! :P She even says "bon appetit", how international!

Here's BBQ chicken and center cut Pork Chop Casserole... as MJ says, "mo butter mo better". Ignore the sneezing.

Above was the "not" MJ... but Foggy, look at the "hot" MJ below making a healthy dish! Maybe I should put this one in the Weightloss_Management topic. She was doing so well... I bet you could straighten all this out if you'd take a trip to Georgia. Heck you went to Walt's in TN, how about heading down to give MJ a boost?
Healthy Shepherd's Pie 🥧Mama June's Kitchen | Mama June: From Not to Hot | WE tv
535,662 views WE tv Published on Sep 5, 2018
June shares a healthy version of her favorite comfort food, shepherd's pie! Follow along below.

Shepherd’s Pie Recipe:
Pie Filling:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 4 cups veggie medley or cauliflower
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt or taste
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 oz tomato paste (About 6 Tbsp.)
- 1/4 cup water
Sweet Potato Topping:
- 1 Large Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt or to taste

:P

And have a happy day -- Do the Honey Boo Boo Bop! 3.7 million views means it must be quality. No subtitles. Family friendly, gather the kids around the campfire and enjoy...

OFFICIAL) MOVIN' UP by ALANA THOMPSON (FT. Adam Barta & Lauryn Shannon)
3,759,429 views Mz Gina Rodriguez Published on Sep 28, 2015

Movin' up by Alana Thompson aka Honey Boo Boo and featuring viral video artist Adam Barta as well as her sister Lauryn Shannon aka Pumpkin. Also appearing in the video is Mama June and Mike Thompson aka Sugar Bear all dancing and doing the Honey Boo Boo Bop. Special thanks to Brandilyn Snail for Makeup.
Follow IG:
@honeybooboo
@pumpkin
@mamajune
@adambarta
@laonthetrack
@ginarodriguez
@b_lynnsnail
@gitoniproductions

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:34 am

Now, I know we've been talking about the titular Mama June, HBB and Pumpkin more recently, but from all the comments and replies it's clear everybody here wants to know about Sugar Bear too (besides his new wedding coming up with Jennifer). Your wish is my command.

Sugar Bear has his own YouTube channel, only a few videos but he got inspired and posted two videos last week. Rave reviews:
Missing In Action
1 week ago
👏👏👏👏👏👏
Quality content
Summer Fun with Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear
Published on Jun 17, 2019
Since I got the soap and water, I may as well wash my self up too. I always say why not Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Who else does this?
Um, I don't know anyone who does this.

When Ya Hot, Ya Got To Cool That Shizzle Off
Sugar Bear
Published on Jun 17, 2019
I ain't got no shame in my water game ~Sugar Bear

Those are really something, he did those on his own on with Jennifer I guess, the weTV crew is done for the season. It does say Gitoni so maybe Gina is involved but why? I don't think they can make these into a series. Any guesses on what his quote means? I ain't got no shame in my water game ~Sugar Bear

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:56 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:34 am
Any guesses on what his quote means? I ain't got no shame in my water game ~Sugar Bear
I'm afraid of the answer to that one. :eek2:

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:39 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:31 pm
Can't leave things so bleak, here's Mama June in happier times making her famous Easy Layered Boston Cream Pie :P Don't worry, there are subtitles! It's very impressive, never thought of Angel Food Cake and Jello Pudding.

June says, "It's not pretty but it tastes pretty good". Sugar Bear and Uncle Poodle seem to love it. Fun music and graphics on these. Want to give it a try Jem? ;)
'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Cooking with Mama June Boston Cre
2,933,836 views Published on May 30, 2015
see more here http://www.cookingwithmama.org (sadly, goes to a Japanese ad site now)

Still makes me laugh to see The Learning Channel's logo in these videos.
I’ll make it for dessert to go with the sketti! I can’t forget the secret ingredient is saliva from licking the utensils while you use them. :sick: :sick:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:20 am

:lol: Good catch Jem! These are secret family recipes, maybe you cracked the code. Sketti and Boston Cream Pie for the next Fogbow meetup :P

Here's how Mama June got down to size 4, they make sense:
Exactly What Mama June Ate To Go From 460 Pounds To A Size 4
The reality star’s trainer shares the smart food swaps that led to her major weight loss.
By Korin Miller Apr 7, 2017

June Shannon (a.k.a. Mama June) has been everywhere lately, after the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star lost a ton of weight while filming her new reality show, Mama June: From Not to Hot. Now a size four, she says she’s made lots of healthy swaps in her diet to lose weight and keep it off. In an interview with People magazine, her trainer, Kenya Crooks, shared a few of Mama June's healthy eating strategies—and they're pretty smart.

Mama June says that she had already cut out soda by the time she decided to undergo her weight-lossjourney. She says she went “cold turkey,” giving up her usual three to four Mountain Dew Code Reds a day after she was in car accident and was told by a neurologist that she needed to stop drinking cola. Since June was such a soda lover, Kenya suggested trying out fruit-infused water instead. “For people who don’t like to drink water by itself, what we’ve done is we’ve thrown some strawberries and kiwi in there,” Kenya says. “It’s really good, and it helps you get it down a whole lot faster.”

But infusing fruit into water takes a little time, so Mama June drinks Propel flavored waters when she’s busy. “Propel has great flavors like Grape and Wild Cherry and Kiwi Strawberry,” she says “Honestly, to me, they taste like soda. If I drink soda right now, it would taste like crap.”

For people with a sweet tooth, Kenya says it’s also a good idea to swap watermelon for less healthy treats to help satisfy cravings. “The cool thing about watermelon is that it’s basically 92 percent liquid,” he says. “It satisfies your sweet tooth, but you can also pee-pee that thing right out!”

Chips are also a big no-no, Kenya says—he recommends having apple chips or grapes instead—and Mama June says she’s definitely on-board with the grape swap. “Grapes are probably my favorite thing,” she says.

Mama June has been proud of her weight lossa nd isn’t afraid to show off the results—she’s been posting photos on social media of her slimmed-down body. “I’ve worked my ass off working out, getting healthy,” Mama June said during her show’s finale. “And now I feel like becoming the person on the outside that I always felt like on the inside.”
https://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight- ... june-diet/

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:02 am

HBB "hollers for a dollar" but don't touch her fu*king money! :P
HONEY BOO BOO: MAMA JUNE CAN'T TOUCH MY MONEY
... We Don't Trust Her!!!
6/30/2019 1:00 AM PDT EXCLUSIVE

Those who care for Honey Boo Boo are making sure Mama June can't dip in to her funds ... and it's all because of concerns over Mama's casino trips with boyfriend Geno Doak and their crack cocaine arrest.

Family sources tell TMZ ... a rep for 13-year-old Alana -- AKA Honey Boo Boo -- recently had an attorney step in and move her money into a new account that Mama June can't touch.

We're told the family is deeply concerned Mama June might try to use her daughter's assets to fund her gambling and alleged drug habit ... so they want to make sure Honey Boo Boo's money is protected.

Our sources say Honey Boo Boo's sister, 19-year-old Pumpkin (government name, Lauryn), will have access to the funds. However, she can only use the money for Alana's needs and benefit, and there are safeguards in place.

Pumpkin, who is housing HBB and serving as a de facto guardian, needs to show proof and receipts of where the money goes when she accesses the account.
https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/28/honey-bo ... -gambling/

Of course, Fogbow members have known this for a long time but TMZ is catching up. Have heard this both ways -- Uncle Billy was intoxicated and driving on the wrong side of the interstate, and that the other driver (who was elderly) was on the wrong side. TMZ is saying the latter. Because I know how deeply everyone is interested, will keep digging for the truth.
UNCLE INVOLVED IN FATAL CAR CRASH
... Photos Of Fiery Scene
6/29/2019 12:40 AM PDT EXCLUSIVE

Another member of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson's family is in bad shape -- her Uncle Billy got in a nasty car wreck and suffered major injuries ... and the other driver died.

Sources close to Alana tell TMZ ... Billy -- the younger brother of her father, Sugar Bear -- was involved in a 2-car accident outside Atlanta on Father's Day. We're told he was struck head-on by a driver traveling on the wrong side of the road, and that person was killed.

Billy broke his leg, both arms, several ribs and his jaw in the crash ... and suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns because his vehicle caught fire after the crash.

We've obtained photos of the grisly scene, showing the car ablaze along a guardrail and the aftermath. Our sources say Billy's been in the hospital since the accident, and he's already undergone 5 surgeries to repair his injuries and has 2 more to go.

Sadly, we're told the tragedy has stoked animosity among Honey Boo Boo's family members ... especially toward Sugar Bear. Our sources say they feel like he's abandoning his brother, because he's been practically invisible at the hospital other than visiting Billy once the first week he was there.

Meanwhile, we're told Alana's other uncle, Poodle, has been by Uncle Billy's side almost 24/7.
https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/28/honey-bo ... ugar-bear/

Dang, what's up with Sugar Bear? He was posting those aquatic videos above instead of staying with his brothers. Uncle Poodle sounds disappointed. It's the Hard Knock Life!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:21 pm

I am sorry, we've had guests visiting and great fun, I can see from the overwhelming comments that everybody at Fogbow is totally focused on the titular Mama June and her family. Sorry again for the delay.

Now, please don't get excited yet, this is just a first story... but try this on: "Pumpkin in Charge" ;) Maybe I'll try reaching out to Mel Rose Matulac, I don't know him but clearly he's a talented writer and the International Business Times is focusing on what's important. Hope maybe he'll come visit and dish with us since it's Fogbow's Favorite Show. Anyway --
Honey Boo Boo, Pumpkin Getting Own Reality Show Amid Mama June Controversy?
By Mel Rose Matulac 07/04/19 AT 10:00 PM

Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson and sister Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon appeared to have had a great time together recently after news broke that the former “Toddlers & Tiaras” star’s money has been moved to a different account that’s not accessible to Mama June Shannon. On Wednesday, Honey Boo Boo uploaded on Instagram a snap she took from inside her older sister’s car. In the photo, the two of them are seen flashing big smiles to the camera. Alana also hinted in her caption that they may have filmed something together since she wrote, “That’s a wrap.”

Many fans quickly came up with their interpretation of Alana’s cryptic post. Some guessed that Honey Boo Boo and Pumpkin could be starring in their own reality series now that “Mama June: From Not To Hot” Season 3 is over and it’s not certain if the show is getting renewed.“The show should be retitled Pumpkin in Charge. Geno, Sugar Bear, Jennifer, and her kid should be long gone. It should show Mama June’s journey to recovery because that is reality. I’d like to see HBB’s journey back to a 13 year old’s world, i.e. school, friends etc. and Ella growing up,” one fan opined.

It’s not clear if Alana’s post was really a sign of their own reality show. What’s clear for now is that Honey Boo Boo has been away from her mother for too long since she’s been staying with Pumpkin for months following Mama June’s arrest with her ex-convict boyfriend, Geno Doak, back in March.

Late last month, TMZ exclusively revealed that a new bank account has been set up for all of Honey Boo Boo’s earnings as a child star. The move was reportedly done by Pumpkin, who is currently Alana’s legal guardian, to protect her sister’s money from Mama June and her suspicious beau.
To ensure that the controversial couple won’t be able to take advantage of Alana’s assets, Mama June is prohibited from accessing the new account. Only Pumpkin has access to it, and she’s only allowed to do so if she’s spending cash for Alana’s “needs.”
https://www.ibtimes.com/honey-boo-boo-p ... sy-2804785

Alana's snap:
Pumpkin.JPG

Not much update on Billy, will keep everybody posted.

The GoFundMe is just at $220 of $5,000 goal
https://www.gofundme.com/f/62xsp-medica ... campmgmt_m

Last update was 10 days ago posted by Bobbie Veal:
Update 3
Posted by Bobbie Veal 10 days ago

Today the nurses helped him sit up on the edge of the bed. He did great! He's truly remarkable to have cone add far as he has, in such a short time! He's determined that's for sure!!! Also, they just removed his breathing tube, so 1 less thing too worry about. Now, he'll be able to talk. He's resting comfortably right now. He still has a very long road ahead of him, but he continues to surprise us daily!

Thank you all for your prayers, donations, calls, text, messages. Truly means allot! - Thompson family
I'm going to put this in spoilers even though I'm sure most here know all about this... Sorry again but haven't seen their Marriage Boot Camp so this story was new. This is from 2016. "Sugar Bear Reveals Exactly What He's Done Sexually with Other Men -- Mama June's Shocked!" Mama June and Pumpkin have said they are bi, seems like Sugar Bear was just checking it out.

► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:38 pm

Lani

Post by Lani » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:05 am

:yeah:

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Return to “Current Events”