Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Fogbow Acronym Definitions

MsDaisy
Verified:

Fogbow Acronym Definitions

Post by MsDaisy »

Need some...
DFO?
TFG?

If you don't see where they originate they may be hard to figure out, or you could be just old and forgetful.. :oldlady:
bob

Re: Fogbow Acronym Definitions

Post by bob »

The Former Guy

Disgraced Former Occupant (from Mary).
Image ImageImage
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

:thumbsup:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

GIL

Grossly Inappropriate Larry [Klayman]
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

TWLITHOTU - Orly Taitz, The Worst Lawyer in the History of the Universe.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
optimusprime

Post by optimusprime »

TMIUATGA=They Make It Up As They Go Along
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Obly - Orly's misspelled name (see Kate, I can follow instructions 8-) )

Lena - Also Orly, from her attempt to call into a radio show and hide who she was.

Dr. Esquire - Somebody's, not Orly's, attempt to refer to her (She would always use her name, Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire).

Baned - Banned from good ole Ed
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Rharon - I forgot whose misspelling of Sharon's name this was.

The Pest & eFail - PatGund's name for the Post and Email.
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

Denined - when an Orly application is denied. There is also possibly "denineded".
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Brunt toast - another Ed Hale-ism.
Image Image Image Image
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Ms. Daisy, to make this topic easier to find, would you consider adding more keywords to the title like glossary, lexicon, dictionary, vocabulary and catalogue raisonné please? :lovestruck:

Needed to Look this up for a Laity post... For those that didn't know where Circuit Court of Yahoo-Ville or District Court of Bun-dogs came from originally, it was from Orly's site (and it's still there):
SCOTUS clerks are misinforming the citizens again
Posted on | May 17, 2009 | 26 Comments

I got a phone call from Mr. Bill Van Allen, who filed his case in SCOTUS. What concerned me, is the fact that his case was returned with a letter from a clerk, stating that the cases can be filed only after they went through lower courts. I’ve seen a similar letter before. This is wrong. Under Article 3 of the Constitution the Supreme Court has an original jurisdiction in a number of cases, for exmaple, when the Ambassadors and ministers are involved. Also, it has an original jurisdiction in some other cases, like a dispute between the states. If Rick Perry of TX files a legal action and sues Linda Lingle of HI, for not releasing Obama’s original BC, SCOTUS has to hear this case under the original jurisdiction.

I am concerned by the fact that as BO tries to rewrite or circumvent the Constitution on the Natural Born Citizen issue, those clerks are aiding and abetting him by telling the citizens that the only way to bring the case to SCOTUS, is by going through the lower courts. As a matter of fact I filed directly in SCOTUS because the Mandamus is to the Ambassadors of Kenya, Indonesia, Pakistan and Great Britain to provide information in regards to the entrance visas, that were given to BO as he entered their countries: what passport did he provide, from what country and what serial number.

This is ridiculous to think, that the ambassadors would not have the right to appear in court right there in DC, in SCOTUS. What do those clerks think? That I should file such case in the lowest possible court: in the Circuit court of Yahoo-Ville or the District Court of Bun-dogs???
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/scotus-cler ... ens-again/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

MTG = Marjorie Taylor Greene = Empty Gee
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

As a Canadian, I’m concerned about the ex-maples. How are these trees who are living their best lives as beech or oak trees supposed to get justice if they can’t file their cases with the Supreme Court?

Thanks for the new word, Orly! :kiss:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Orly vexed by the shipping clerks (and yes, there is your word for the day, shipping clerks). I don't remember the full background on the term "shipping clerks" other than it refers to court clerks and I'm pretty sure Lena is responsible.

Bob will be along shortly to clarify.
Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

Moran = Moron. From a misspelled sign in a march by err… morans.
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:54 am I don't remember the full background on the term "shipping clerks" other than it refers to court clerks and I'm pretty sure Lena is responsible..
I don't remember the "shipping clerk" origin either. :crying: (The old archives had such knowledge.)

But I don't think it was Taitz.
Image ImageImage
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

bob wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:33 am
northland10 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:54 am I don't remember the full background on the term "shipping clerks" other than it refers to court clerks and I'm pretty sure Lena is responsible..
I don't remember the "shipping clerk" origin either. :crying: (The old archives had such knowledge.)

But I don't think it was Taitz.
Didn't Taitz ship everything via FEDEX or USPS? USPS was "official," you know. Just stick $40 worth of stamps on it and let them send it to the shipping clerk.
Il factotum
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Probably not helpful but I think “shipping clerk” referred to court clerks functions as part of the “admiralty” court nonsense.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
bob

Post by bob »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:39 am Probably not helpful but I think “shipping clerk” referred to court clerks functions as part of the “admiralty” court nonsense.
That sounds vaguely familiar.
Image ImageImage

Return to “General Stuff”