Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

HeatherGray

Re: Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Post by HeatherGray »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:36 am
The sovcit uprising in Colorado is over with for the foreseeable future I think. They take it VERY seriously and come done hard on the practitioners.
As a resident of the great state of Colorado, I certainly hope so.

scirreeve

Re: Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Post by scirreeve »

Pretend Judge Hamilton is done with pretend judging I guess. I have a lot of stuff to do before May 14. See you later.
Michael Hamilton is with Andrew Wills and 85 others.
April 9 at 10:35 PM ·
As many of you may have noticed, i have not posted anything for over 2 months. One of the biggest reasons is because there seems to be so much ignorance on Facebook, i finally just grew tired of dealing with it. Too many people will look at a headline for a share video of article, not even go read the article or watch the video and have an opinion. Well, i have something pretty important to share.

The minister in the linked video has revealed the coming rapture will occur by May 14th, 2019. The video linked below is the first of a 2 part video and there are other videos posted after this one and prior to it with the supporting scriptures.

I will not be coming back to reply to comments. I am just doing my duty to provide this information. I have watched numerous sermons regarding this subject and cannot find anything faulty with the guys analysis. As a matter of fact, all he does is provide a prophesy from Jesus, Himself. Jesus said when Israel is rebirthed, we will see the last generation. Most of the 1st video, which i linked below, provides the evidence of 70 years being a generation. In subsequent videos, he provides the evidence of the year 1948 being the year of Israel's rebirth. Israel was rebirth on May 14th, 1948. May 14th, 2018 was the beginning of the 70th year. The 71st year commences on May 14th, of this year, so the rapture must occur prior to that date.

But before all of you who do not believe this could happen and try to claim that the Bible says we will not konw the hour or the day of Yeshuah's return, that is correct, but Yeshuah did give of a time frame, one generation after Israel is rebirthed. That has happened. So if you do not believe, at least know what it is you do not believe, because the proof could be sooner than you might expect and at that point you will have missed the first bus to heaven. Watch the video, then you decide.
Oh - here is the video he wants you to watch (don't do that - I didn't).

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Wow, not having pretend judge Hamilton adjudicating is really going to create a huge backlog. How can you get justice when the judges are in jail or running to save their hides??? Maybe Tresa will step up and be a judge? Or could Doucette issue rulings from jail in code? Or should we stop at Denny's and swear Realist in as a judge?

This sounds like "losing control of your imaginary army" like Karl Koenigs did. :crying:
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Jesus and hid biblical co-stars were so specific in their prophecies! It's a shame they never said "oh yes, don't poison the waterways, don't create too much carbon dioxide, don't release chlorofluorocarbons into the atmosphere, use vaccines, don't be racist, don't have slaves, don't argue about religious doctrine, be tolerant of all others, cherish nature, asbestos is not a good mineral, beware of overpopulation, eat your greens" and all sorts of stuff that would have made our Earth a healthier and happier planet.

But on the end of the world, these ancient fantasists and nutters are apparently to be trusted!

I too didn't watch the video. It is an hour long, and Retired Fake Judge Hamilton wrote about what the frothing mouthed idiot explains in "other videos", aghh!

I wonder if RFJ Hamilton believes he can go on to be a judge at the Gates of Heaven during the Rapture? Maybe he's taking time out to brush up on his biblical law (and lore)?

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Skipping the point that a generation is actually 30 years, could all the believers get in touch with me to arrange deeding any and all property over to me on the 15th May. I'm sure we can find a lawyer here or on Quatloos who could draft the contracts.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

He failed to assplain how the Rapture relates to Thanos and the Snap. :trashcan:
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Obviously the idjits never really read ALL(when do they ever) that particular bit of nonsense, or they wouldn't be quite so eager since I don't see any way in this reality that they would fit the qualifications.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:40 am
Skipping the point that a generation is actually 30 years, <...>
Well if we are parsing the claim for arithmetical errors, there's a much more straight forward one here ...
scirreeve wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:11 am
Jesus said when Israel is rebirthed, we will see the last generation. Most of the 1st video, which i linked below, provides the evidence of 70 years being a generation. In subsequent videos, he provides the evidence of the year 1948 being the year of Israel's rebirth. Israel was rebirth on May 14th, 1948. May 14th, 2018 was the beginning of the 70th year. The 71st year commences on May 14th, of this year, so the rapture must occur prior to that date.
Sorry but starting from May 14th, 1948, the 70th year ended on May 14th, 2018 and we are approaching the end of the 71st year.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Whenever Bruce Doucette's name comes up, I always hear the song "Bei Mir Bist Du Schön" ("“To me you are beautiful”) in my mind, it's his theme music. "Bist Du Schön" becomes "Bruce Doucette" so listen along for ""Bei Mir Bruce Dou Cette" :P

What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Most of the 1st video, which i linked below, provides the evidence of 70 years being a generation.
I love their faux intellectual rigor. "As you can see from my sources, a word describing a vague period of time is actually an exact number of days that is inconsistent to the common meaning of the word."
This bramble need not be traversed.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So during an era when the average life expectancy was probably around 40 or so, a generation is 70 years? Makes as much sense as anything else they say. Does Anna Von Pop Tart know about this? Did she get a cut?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

boots

Post by boots »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:55 am
Jesus and hid biblical co-stars were so specific in their prophecies! It's a shame they never said "oh yes, don't poison the waterways, don't create too much carbon dioxide, don't release chlorofluorocarbons into the atmosphere, use vaccines, don't be racist, don't have slaves, don't argue about religious doctrine, be tolerant of all others, cherish nature, asbestos is not a good mineral, beware of overpopulation, eat your greens" and all sorts of stuff that would have made our Earth a healthier and happier planet.

But on the end of the world, these ancient fantasists and nutters are apparently to be trusted!
Well, the kinda DID say some of these things.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

According to The Bible, Methuselah lived to be almost 1000 years old. Other Old Testament figures reportedly had similar lifespans. What's a generation in that context?
This bramble need not be traversed.

boots

Post by boots »

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:31 am
Wow, not having pretend judge Hamilton adjudicating is really going to create a huge backlog. How can you get justice when the judges are in jail or running to save their hides??? Maybe Tresa will step up and be a judge? Or could Doucette issue rulings from jail in code? Or should we stop at Denny's and swear Realist in as a judge?

This sounds like "losing control of your imaginary army" like Karl Koenigs did. :crying:
That's funny, I was wondering what that nutter was up to and I checked out her Facebook pages yesterday. She has one called "Predator6" which she says is an "intelligence agency" page. Because real intelligence agencies just sit around sharing memes and photos on Facebook, of course.

I've seen poots in "am I being detained?" arrest videos also using the same "intel" phrase for mundane things like local construction projects that they film on their way to being pulled over and rousted. (So, there's apparently a poot definition for the word "intel" just like there is for "judge" and "common law".)

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

boots wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:20 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:55 am

Well, the kinda DID say some of these things.
Yeah but it kinda seid the opposite as well so it don't count IMO.

Notorial Dissent

Tressa is your standard poot, uneducated, unimaginative, uncritical, untalented, and unoriginal. She just moves on from one fantasy to another.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

kickaha

Post by kickaha »

Clearly there has been a dreadful mistake. Here we are at the end of May, and while the current political state could certainly be seen as apocalyptic, none of my more devout friends appear to have been raptured.

Notorial Dissent

And here I was so looking forward to some peace and quiet.... Daa--aaam!!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

On a happy note, his end-of-the-world predictions are as accurate as his judicial rulings are. :lol: Hamilton posted on Memorial Day as though the doomsday post two posts down doesn't exist.

Hamilton Forgets.JPG

That post is still up and as mentioned here's where it sounds like it's coming from:
We were told we would not know the day or the hour, but we were given a time frame of one generation after the rebirth of Israel. A generation is 70 years.
Israel was 1948, so this would be it!

He said he wasn't coming back to reply to the post but guess what. It's sort of funny. He's truly a loon.
Hamilton.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Loons like Mikey always state their prediction is the only one based on Scripture while ignoring a host of what the Bible says. Matthew 24 is very clear on the subject and even has Jesus explaining the obvious by way of parable.

If the boss goes away for awhile and tells you approximately when he'll be back, many workers will screw around and neglect the work until the time that the boss is expected back. If you don't tell the workers when, they will stay on task, just in case you suddenly show up.

Elsewhere, he also says, blessed are they that don't need to be threatened and lectured into doing the right thing.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe »

The minister in the linked video has revealed the coming rapture will occur by May 14th, 2019.
The Rapture happened on 21 January 1981. I know. I remember buying the 45.
“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:48 am
The minister in the linked video has revealed the coming rapture will occur by May 14th, 2019.
:-D
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

I have it on the best of authority that the Rapture will happen on June 31, or September 31.

Whip

Post by Whip »

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:48 am
any time I see that word, that's all that pops in my head. :lol:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Pretend Judge Anna says Curry is free roaming now in a long post. I have no idea if true. I'll post her post in the Poptart thread too.
Capture.JPG
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”