Karl Koenigs

Foggy
Occupation: Hayseed from North Cackilacki, Space Cadet, and your benevolent Dick Tater

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Foggy »

... it was the Declaration that revealed the United States as a new emergent nation ...
Horseshit. It was the war ... which began more than a year prior to the Declaration ... that established us as an emergent nation. If we had lost the war - and it was a damned close-run thing - the Declaration would be an unknown footnote to history. It certainly was never approved by a majority of people living in the Colonies at the time it was written.
We don't know what we don't know.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Volkonski wrote:Koenigs looked thru his high school aged son's history textbook. He was appalled.

He goes on at length about how a representative democracy is not the same thing as a republic and that the USA is not a representative democracy.
These people are not necessarily in need of a dictionary lesson. There is a strain of reactionary opinion that holds that the U.S. was never intended to be a democracy. It was intended that presidents would be elected by an elite college of electors who were chosen by state legislatures. Senators also were intended to be chosen by state legislatures, not directly by the people. Women were not given the right to vote or to hold office. We made grave mistakes when we changed those provisions to make the nation more democratic.

I see this as an extension of the vote suppression efforts. It is a last-ditch effort for privileged white males to hold on to supreme power. With the demographic changes we are now experiencing, democracy will strip this power from those who have held it. That leads some to define a democracy as two lions and a lamb voting to decide what to have for dinner.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Volkonski wrote:Koenigs looked thru his high school aged son's history textbook. He was appalled. ;)

They should have graded his little essay (with a red pen, of course) and returned it to him.

If he looked through a history textbook from when he was in school (which probably would be the first time he ever opened it), I bet he would be equally appalled.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Notorial Dissent wrote:And Kapt Karl is bug sucking nuts on top of being incredibly ignorant.
TFB is just replete with technobabble.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

TollandRCR wrote:
Volkonski wrote:Koenigs looked thru his high school aged son's history textbook. He was appalled.

He goes on at length about how a representative democracy is not the same thing as a republic and that the USA is not a representative democracy.
These people are not necessarily in need of a dictionary lesson. There is a strain of reactionary opinion that holds that the U.S. was never intended to be a democracy. It was intended that presidents would be elected by an elite college of electors who were chosen by state legislatures. Senators also were intended to be chosen by state legislatures, not directly by the people. Women were not given the right to vote or to hold office. We made grave mistakes when we changed those provisions to make the nation more democratic.

I see this as an extension of the vote suppression efforts. It is a last-ditch effort for privileged white males to hold on to supreme power. With the demographic changes we are now experiencing, democracy will strip this power from those who have held it. That leads some to define a democracy as two lions and a lamb voting to decide what to have for dinner.
That isn't just a reactionary fantasy. That really was for the most part what they founders had in mind, many of them had a profound distrust of everyone who wasn't them, and the revolution in France didn't help that opinion. It really was intended that ONLY free white males of 21 years and property owners, as well as belonging to the right religion in some cases was a requirement to vote. If you were any race but white or female, you need not apply. Fortunately, at least from teh standpoint of most of us, that attitude got eroded away til we are where we are today. The US was never intended to be a democracy, but was established with a republic federal style of gov't. This country proved hostile to an agrarian elitist type of society and it developed from there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Notorial Dissent wrote:This country proved hostile to an agrarian elitist type of society and it developed from there.
And it continues to battle against the vestiges of that agrarian elitist type of society that owed so much of it's existence to the institution of slavery.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

Good book with a look at some of our "history" -- I think it applies to this discussion of who/what we were, what "we" wanted to become:

Founding Myths Stories That Hide Our Patriotic Past

by Ray Raphael

Preview:
https://books.google.com/books/about/Fo ... &q&f=false
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus »

phaseolus wrote:Jury trial for the weapons charges (Dodge County Case Number 2016CM000181) is 9/14 October, November, god knows when.
There's no trial today. The next scheduled court activity is a scheduling conference on 10/4.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

phaseolus wrote:
phaseolus wrote:Jury trial for the weapons charges (Dodge County Case Number 2016CM000181) is 9/14 October, November, god knows when.
There's no trial today. The next scheduled court activity is a scheduling conference on 10/4.
From what I can divine from the docket, he filed a motion to dismiss but since the AG's office was never noticed, the court did not have jurisdiction and denied the motion in August 25. A new motion to dismiss was filed a few days later. I assume that caused the trial date to be dismissed and a new hearing scheduled for the motion. There was no entry resetting or cancelling the trial so I am not 100%.

Karl is pro se.

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus »

I was wondering if maybe it had something to do with the plaintiff amending the witness list.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Karl - another idiot who has an idiot for a lawyer.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Oh my, he is on a rant about Trump.

:snippity:
During the same week the President Trump Administration sends DEEP STATE FBI FEDcoats to attack and violently arrest, with fully armed FEDcoat SWAT Teams, as like the ones who executed LaVoy Finicum, eight Common Law Grand Jury Officials in Colorado who were holding their elected and appointed Public Servants accountable to the Constitution and The Bill of Rights.

And, in the meantime, the President Donald Trump Administration is attacking 40+ Constitutional Patriots, trying to put them in PRISON FOR LIFE, who STAND IN SUPPORT of our Ninth and TENTH Amendment supreme laws of the land, which expressly prohibits the U.S. Government from owning or managing any land whatsoever within the Continental united States of America, outside of THE LAST REMAINING "Territory" of Washington D.C. and the very few BUILDINGS itemized under Article I Section 8 clause 17 of The Constitution.

Many of those Constitutional Patriots who Donald Trump is attacking are of the constitutional American Militia Freedom Forces who saved the LIVES, LIBERTY and PROPERTY of HUNDREDS of Americans at The Battle of Bunkerville, where the U.S. Government had over 107 Federal alphabet soup Agents, with fully automatic firearms, who threatened over their bullhorns, that they were going to shoot dead all of the thousands of Americans who were there protesting in SUPPORT of our Ninth and TENTH Amendment laws. The supreme laws of the land which EXPRESSLY PROHIBIT the U.S. Government from owning or managing any land whatsoever, but THE LAST REMAINING "Territory" of Washington D.C., pursuant to Article I Section 8 clause 17 and pursuant to the property clause of ARTICLE IV Section 3 clause 2 of the Constitution which states that the U.S. Government can only own "Territories" such as the very last remaining "Territory" of Washington D.C.
:snippity:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

My but Kapt Karl is all wound up. Still mostly gibberish.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

" ..going to shoot dead all of the thousands of Americans who were there protesting.. "

Karl cannot read or count along with his other endearing qualities.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

Kapt. Karl has a gofundme. He has already raised $120 of his $85,000 goal.
rQnIBOEV.jpeg
Traveling Constitutional Patriots

"So you will be traveling around to different states.??"

YES! And, Deo Volente, with a small handful of very knowledgeable Constitutional Patriots and Economic Scholars and Speakers... Starting in about four months.

EDUCATION as to how and why The Constitution, especially our Ninth and TENTH Amendments, are what made and, if restored, will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

I am dedicating a new customized truck to carry Constitutional and Economic speakers to help educate the American people, city to city, State to state, so that WE THE PEOPLE can restore Ninth and TENTH Amendment law and order upon our Republican and Democrat crime syndicate enemies of these supreme laws of the land. The vehicle can seat nine persons very comfortablely and tow any kind of trailer imaginable.
Not surprisingly, there's more, much more, at the link.

https://www.gofundme.com/traveling-cons ... l-patriots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Karl P. Koenigs added 2 new photos.
3 hrs ·
THE COURTS DO NOT ALLOW THE CONSTITUTION or BILL OF RIGHTS in The Courtroom!
DO YOU WANT TO SEE PROOF? HERE LOOK AT THIS WITH MY OWN CASE THIS COMING WEDNESDAY:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

Dolly wrote:
Karl P. Koenigs added 2 new photos.
3 hrs ·
THE COURTS DO NOT ALLOW THE CONSTITUTION or BILL OF RIGHTS in The Courtroom!
DO YOU WANT TO SEE PROOF? HERE LOOK AT THIS WITH MY OWN CASE THIS COMING WEDNESDAY:

Both Lazaro Ecenarro and Thomas Lacovara-Stewart chime in with comments. Lacovara-Stewart is awaiting trial for his role in the Oregon standoff.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

NMgirl wrote:[
Both Lazaro Ecenarro and Thomas Lacovara-Stewart chime in with comments. Lacovara-Stewart is awaiting trial for his role in the Oregon standoff.
I think it is Thomas Lacovara-Stewart's girlfriend posting comments via his Facebook page.

Laz blocked me and I don't see his stuff. :bag:

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

Dolly wrote: :snippity:

I think it is Thomas Lacovara-Stewart's girlfriend posting comments via his Facebook page.

Laz blocked me and I don't see his stuff. :bag:
For what it is worth (zero):
Lazaro Ecenarro That is because these criminals from the American BAR Association ARE operating under the administrative procedures act "Public Law 404" these criminals have HIJACKED our learning institutions. But most of all, they have INFILTRATED all three branches of government.

Sadie Thompson

Lee Gayer Robbins

Leigh Parker

Lauren Ann

Roy Plumb

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Thomas Lacovara-Stewart
Yesterday at 1:45am ·
Constitution in district court. By act of Congress lol. Pub675 pub law hr 4587. Court must abide by Supreme Court rules of procedure. Rule 402 brings in Constitution under rules of evidence.
Judge must abide by these rules. constitution is art of rules Correct judge w this info politely. What is presumed and not rebutted stands. Rebutt it. Thanks goes to many researchers. Laurie. Be honorable to not do s is contempt

some of the comments on that post:
Benjamin Pam Love ya bro, welcome back!

Thomas Lacovara-Stewart He's still in jail.

Benjamin Pam Damn!

Benjamin Pam Why can't he bail out?

Benjamin Pam Bail bondsman

Timothy Cummins Habeus corpus?

Thomas Lacovara-Stewart Territorial court vs us court

Benjamin Pam Seems excessive

Mary Bartholomay Problem is the constitution that is being used is the corporate one forged to fool us into thinking we still have one that pertains to us...we are slaves...per the 14th amendment...nothing more...no power and certainly no rights within their system...the fraud that it is...

Mary Bartholomay how do you fight tyrants with paperwork and words?

Junart Sodoy Mary Bartholomay you don't use paperwork and words to fight this kind of tyranny.. you actually have to have another civil war.

Thomas Lacovara-Stewart No violenceor. Threats of violence please I would like to remain respectful many don't understand what happened to us including those running the system we need to learn. Those that have are peaceful for a reason
Kim Heron DIDN't TOM call his brother to help him get out of jail..? they also should of known that Dad was a JUDGE also if he back in NJ...

Thomas Lacovara-Stewart Kim they could not help. It takes the living to do this. It's difficult to explain in chat

Kim Heron yes I understand , what your saying..

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

NMgirl wrote: For what it is worth (zero):
Lazaro Ecenarro That is because these criminals from the American BAR Association ARE operating under the administrative procedures act "Public Law 404" these criminals have HIJACKED our learning institutions. But most of all, they have INFILTRATED all three branches of government.
Ah, the same old, same old stuff (which is stoopid wrong and doesn't make any sense)

Thanks, :bighug:

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus »

He was found guilty of four misdemeanors last week Wednesday
Defendant, Karl P. Koenigs in court, James T. Sempf appeared for the State of Wisconsin. Court will hear MIL.

State's MIL #1 - def does not object, granted.
#2 - granted.
#3 - def objects, Court grants.
#4 - withheld
#5 - Atty Sempf heard. Def heard. Court allows.
#6 - Discussion held. Court heard, will allow if def test. Atty Sempf objects.
#7 - granted.
#8 - granted
#9 - granted
#10 - granted
#11 granted. Def heard, requests summary judgment. Court heard, issue has already been heard, request denied.

9:0am [sic]. Jury brought in. Court enters sequestration order. Oath given to Jury. Court reviews case, introduces parties, witnesses. Voir Dire begins.
9:51am Jury selected, Oath given. Court gives preliminary instructions.
9:58am Jury out. Recess.
Recalled 10:11 am same appearances. Def heard. Court heard, finds evidence that def was driving a MV.
10:15am. Jury in. Court gives jury instructions. Atty Sempf gives opening statement. Karl Koenig gives opening statement. Officer Derek Harmsen S/T. Witness identifies def. Deputy John Gallenbeck S/T. Witness identifies def.
Recess 11:21am. Jury out. Discussion held.
Recess 11:24am. Recalled 11:30am, same apperances. Jury brought in. Deputy Gallenbeck cont. testifying. Officer Kevin Hall S/T. Witness identifies def.
12:09pm Jury out, Recess.
Recalled 12:43pm. Same appearances. Def heard regarding the constitution of WI. Atty Sempf heard. Discussion held.
12:52pm Recess.
Recalled 1:03pm. Same appearances. Discussion continues. Court heard, issue was not raised in pre trial motion, will not allow.
1:11pm. Jury brought in. Lt. Matthew Riel S/T. Witness identifies def.
1:45pm. Jury out. Discussion held. Court heard, request was not made.
1:49pm. Jury brought in. Lt. Riel continues test. Jessica Purath S/T. Kimberly Glowacki S/T. State rests.
2:44pm Jury out.
Recess 2:46pm.
Recalled 2:53pm Same appearances. Jury brought in. Karl Koenigs test. Def. rests.
Recess 3:19.
Recalled 4:08pm. Court reviews jury instructions. Recess.
Recalled 4:13pm. Jury brought in. Court gives jury instructions. Atty Sempf gives closing statment. Karl Koenigs gives closing statement. Atty Sempf responds. Oath given to bailiffs.
5:09pm Jury out for deliberation. Exhibits 13, 14, and 15 will be kept with the BDPD.
Recess 5:14pm.
Recalled 5:16pm. Court heard, exhibits to jury.
Recalled 5:27pm. Jury reached verdict. Jury finds the def guilty of Ct.1 [Operate Firearm While Intoxicated], guilty of Ct. 2 [Operate Firearm While Intoxicated], guilty of Ct. 3 [Carry Concealed Weapon], guity of Ct. 4 [Carry Concealed Weapon]. Court polls the jury.
5:33pm Jury is excused. Court heard, bases upon verdicts, finds def guilty of all 4 counts. Discussion held regarding sentencing - will proceed now. Atty Sempf heard. Def makes stmnt. Court heard and imposes sent of: Ct. 1: $1000 fine + costs; DNA sample + surcharge; Ct. 2: Costs; DNA sample + surcharge; Ct. 3: Costs; DNA sample + surcharge; Ct. 4: Costs; DNA sample + surcharge; COURT STAYS SENTENCE PENDING APPEAL
Formatting mine. Copied 'n pasted from Wisconsin CCAP, search for the Krazy Kaptain and look for Dodge County case number 2016CM000181in the search results.

Balance due to court: $3,122.00

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 »

I read that as the jury being out 18 minutes.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Dan1100 wrote:I read that as the jury being out 18 minutes.
I expect they could have finished earlier, but probably needed extra time for a bathroom break.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

phaseolus wrote:He was found guilty of four misdemeanors last week Wednesday
Thanks so much for posting this. So happy to see KKarl getting some guilty verdicts.

Under costs, there are some DNA testing charges. What were those DNA samples for?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”